Some of the nurses were saying you got married.
是昨天 比较仓促和私人的婚礼
Yesterday. It was a quick, private thing.
我们没告诉其他人
We didn't tell anyone.
哦 呃 我过来的时候保安通知我
Oh, uh, security paged me on the way up.
伽玛在孩子托管处外面等着呢
Gemma's waiting outside daycare for the kids.
需要我处理一下吗?
You want me to handle it?
不用了
No.
是家事 我能搞定
It's a family thing. I got it.
- 谢谢 明天见 - 再见了
- Thanks. See you tomorrow. - Bye now.
准备好见爸爸了吗 夏洛特?
Ready to see Daddy, Charlotte?
你来迟了
You're late.
温迪今天来拜访我了
Wendy paid me a visit today.
那婊♥子♥想要干吗?
What'd that bitch want?
我爱你伽玛
I love you, Gemma.
真的
I really do.
你和我 我们一起经历了很多事
You and me, we've been down a long road.
我也知道你爱贾克斯和孩子们 他们很喜欢你
And I know you love Jax and the boys, and they adore you...
这哀伤调是唱哪出啊?
Where is this sad song going?
你生气是因为
You're pissed off.
怕我想要把你撵走
Afraid I'm trying to push you out.
所以你怂恿温迪 想利用她伤害我
That's why you're twisting up Wendy, trying to use her to hurt me.
别费力气装义愤填膺了 她招认了
Save the bullshit indignation. She copped to it.
我忘了
I forgot.
你比我更聪明
You're the smart one.
我可爱的小弗兰肯斯坦
My pretty little Frankenstein.
说对了
That's right.
还有点其他东西得重申一下
And here's something else that might sound familiar.
别再试图伤害我或者我的家庭
Don't ever try to hurt me or my family again.
不然呢 医生?
Or what, doctor?
你会杀了我?
You gonna kill me?
不
No.
但我丈夫可能会
But my husband might.
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah, what?
又有两个你的人 刚刚走进来了
So I've got two of your guys, just walked in.
小可爱和一个老家伙 他盯上了2号♥
Real cute thing and some old dude. He's carting O2.
哦 见鬼 那是我的老公 我马上就过来
Oh, shit. That's my old man. I'll be right there.
怎么了 你们又要躲开另一张逮捕令?
What, you ditching another warrant?
不 我们就随便看看
No. We're just looking around.
介意吗?
You mind?
不 不 一点也不 都很好
No, no, not at all. It's all good.
我是尼罗
I'm Nero.
我是克雷
Clay
- 你这家店还挺不错 - 谢谢夸奖
- You got a nice shop. - Thanks.
- 这是伽玛的老伴 - 没错
- This is Gemma's old man. - Yeah.
我估计你就是她的新伴吧
And I'm guessing you're the new one.
听我说 我不知道你们发生了什么事情兄弟
Look, I got no idea what your situation is, man.
但这里不是你解决事情的地方
Just know, this right here is not the place to try to work it out.
我们应该走了
And we should go.
我刚刚才有点温馨的感觉呢
I'm just getting comfortable.
哇哦
Whoa.
她现在行么?
She available?
你确定这样做是对的?
You really think that's a good idea?
听着朋友...
Look, friend...
我只是个受伤的男人 寻求一点点抚慰而已
...I'm just a wounded guy in need of a little comfort.
- 走吧 克雷 - 别吵
- Come on, Clay. - Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得他做那个行么?
You think he's up to that?
- 我叫艾玛 - 我不知道
- I'm Emma. - I don't know.
来吧宝贝 该毕业了
Come on, baby. It's time to graduate.
- 真的? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
你干嘛呢?
What're you doing?
你以为你是唯一那个能勾搭上纯种白人的?
You think you're the only one who gets to play with white trash?
实际上 我是波多黎各人
Actually, I'm Puerto Rican.
抓紧时间 宝贝
Stop talking, honey.
遵命
Okay.
他不会问我收费吧?
Is he charging me?
看起来你们两位已经商议好了
Looks like you two came to a decision.
哪个跟我走?
Which guy goes?
是啊 我们能搞定的
Yeah, we're still working it out.
只是想确保这事怎么不传出去
Just wanna make sure we cover the spread.
想多了你们
Bad idea.
这是我的地盘 混♥蛋♥
This is my hell, bitch.
我来做决定
I make the rules.
如果你们还决定不了哪个来打的话...
If you don't pick which guy fights...
我会帮你们决定的
...I will.
- 你没事吧? - 是的
- You all right? - Yeah.
你要怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
选出那个人
Pick the guy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
他在哪?
Where is he?
怎么 你知道他来了?
What, you knew he came up?
嗯 卡拉打了我电♥话♥
Well, Carla called.
他就在我地盘上撒野 知道么?
Yeah, well, he's just pissing on my shoes, you know?
闹得有点过分了
They already split.
- 我们没在一起了 - 你还没离婚
- We're not together. - You're not divorced.
嘿
Hey.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
- 他在哪? - 谁?
- Where is he? - Who?
- 开玩笑是吧? - 糟糕
- Really? - Shit.
我们走吧
Let's go...
你是不是要我一扇扇门的踢过去?
You want me kicking in every door?
- 她们开什么玩笑? - 3号♥房♥
- Are you kidding? - Room 3.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我靠
Shit.
伽玛拜托 快松手
Gemma. Come on. Gemma, let go.
快松手
Let go. Aah.
拜托伽玛
Gemma. Come on.
别碰我!
Get off me!
你们还好吧?
You boys okay?
没事
Yeah.
你们? 你们弄明白怎么回事了么?
You, uh? You find out what's going on?
蒲伯要我们之中死一个
Pope wants one of us dead.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
我去
Me.
不行
No.
不行 他要你在这里面好好的
No, you he wants alive and inside.
住一辈子
Forever.
好吧
All right.
那么...
So...
我们该怎么做 贾克斯?
...how we handling this, Jackie? Hmm?
我才懒得鸟蒲伯是何方神圣...
I don't give a shit who Pope is...
或者他的后台有多硬
...or how deep his reach is.
他做不了这个决定
He doesn't make that call.
我们决定自己的命运
We decide our fate.
没错
Yeah.
是我来选 还是你来?
Am I choosing, or you?
- 我来 - 不行
- My call. - No.
- 不 不要 - 不要啊!
- No, no. - No! Agh!
不要!!
No! No!
- 嘿 - 怎么回事?
- Hey. - What happened?
嘿嘿嘿! 婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Hey, hey, hey! Son of a bitch!
把他丢进去
Throw him in.
- 不不不!!! - 放他出来
- No! No! No! - Get him out.
- 退后! - 别冲动 别冲动
- Get back! - Hang on, hang on.
- 退后! - 好吧!
- Get back! - All right!
不要! 不要!
Don't! Don't!
放开他
Let him go.
好好表演 白♥痴♥
Keep it interesting, shithead.
奥佩!
Ope!
我搞的定
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表