混乱之子 前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
你到底想要什么 老兄?
What the hell do you want, man?
我知道你们不贩毒 只是运毒
You're not dealing the coke, you're muling it.
- 你们赚多少? - 一次十万
- What's your end? - A hundred per shipment.
现在一半是我的了 我要混乱之子死一个
Now 50 of that is mine. I need a dead Son
抵偿你们杀的那个一九帮和警♥察♥
for the Niner and the cop you killed.
等人死了 你们就能出去赚钱了
When that happens, you get out to earn.
上头来话了
Word from upstairs...
你们之中得有个人横着出去
...is one of you four leaves in a bag.
我来吧
I got this.
我们这儿有些小活动 赌他能撑多久
We got a little action going. Put odds on how long he'll last.
我会搞明白你的身份
I'll find out who you are...
找到你家 然后弄死你
...and where you live and then I'm gonna kill you.
我们不能和蒲伯这样的人起冲突
We never rubbed up against a guy like Pope.
我说的只是同意他的条件
I say we agree to his terms.
说不定可以利用他们
Maybe we can use this guy to our advantage.
利用他们做什么?
What advantage is that?
这些入室袭击肯定是黑鬼干的
Those home invasions, that's gotta be black.
艾利 是你吗? 我有枪 我报♥警♥了
Eli, is that you? I've got a gun and I'm calling 911.
- 操 - 你是怎么知道
- Shit. - How do you know...
RICO法案的?
...there's a RICO case?
奥图·德莱尼出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Otto Delaney turned. Gave up Bob,
把鲍勃的一切都供出去了
his involvement, his history.
你们得证明奥图的证词是假的
You have to prove Otto's testimony was false.
- 你能联♥系♥他吗? - 不行
- Can you get to him? - No.
他们不会让我接近他的
They won't let me near him.
你得填了这个文件
I need you to fill out this paperwork.
疾病防控中心审批表?
CDC approval?
我打算在监狱里做义工
I'm gonna be doing some gratis work at the prison.
我只是告诉我儿媳妇 你今天差点害死他丈夫
I was just telling my daughter how you almost got her husband killed today.
早呀
Morning.
抱歉 就这么在长椅上睡着了
Sorry, I just fell asleep on the daybed.
我也睡在沙发上了
I passed out on the couch.
贾克斯把我们弄上♥床♥的
Jax put us all to bed.
他去哪儿了?
Where is he?
奥克兰
Oakland.
帮派的事
Club business.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
我今天要有事要外出
I have some meetings off-site today.
你要不要来照顾一下他们?
Want to stop by and check on them?
好啊
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
上帝啊 (入室行凶案 警长妻子遭殃)
Jesus Christ.
我知道 芮塔现在在加护病房♥
I know. Rita's in intensive care.
到底是谁 要这么对我们?
Who the hell is doing this to us?
这警探已经认为这些袭击和我们有关
This sheriff already thinks these attacks are connected to us.
这事儿以后 他肯定会让反黑组盯着我们咬
After this, he's gonna have a gang task force up our ass.
一切就更麻烦了
Complicates everything.
这些事情肯定不是我手下干的
None of these attacks are coming out of my camp.
这我可以保证
I know that for sure.
那我需要你帮我找出是谁干的
Then I need your help finding out who it is.
名字和地址
I need a name and I need a 20.
我要把这破事儿了解了
Because I gotta shut this shit down.
我会尽力找的
I'll see what I can find out.
五万
Fifty.
上一次货佣金的一半
Half of our last mule.
你这小伙子让人刮目相看
You're an impressive young man.
是啊 很多人这么说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
我有个建议给你和萨门克罗
I got a proposal for you and Samcro.
跟孩子和烧火有关吗?
Does it involve children and bonfires?
你们现在一次
You are currently hauling back...
运二三十千克
...20, 30 keys.
三十千克
Thirty.
如果你们一次的量加倍
If you were to double your haul back...
就算六十千克吧
...say 60 keys...
我一天之内就可以消耗一半
...I could move half of that in a day.
- 在哪儿? - 雷诺
- Where? - Reno.
维加斯的一些地方 我有一九帮的人销货
Parts of Vegas. I'd have the Niners distribute.
对你们来说都一样
No bigger risk for you.
三十 四十 一百 运送花的钱都一样
Thirty, 40, 100 keys, it's all the same trafficking charge.
我们有什么好处?
What's in it for us?
除了集团给你们的
I pay you another hundred...
我再给你们十万
...on top of what the cartel gives you.
这些钱我们谁也不动
We don't take a bite out of any of it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的兄弟都不想蹚这趟浑水
My crew wants out of the drug game.
那你呢?
What do you want?
听着
Listen...
你去跟集团谈 把这个提议告诉你的兄弟
...you talk to the cartel, run it past your club.
这期间 我会安排你和玛雅帮
In the interim, I'll arrange a sit-down with the Mayans,
一九帮还有林见面
Lin and the Niners.
如果你觉得萨门克罗可以干这个
If you decide it makes sense for Samcro,
你就和他们碰头 让大家了解新情况
you take the meeting, bring everybody up to speed.
要是这事儿没通过
If you pass on the deal...
那我们还按原来的约定来
...we keep things as is.
可以吗?
Fair enough?
成
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我也会把自己那三十千克的货
I'll also kick back 2 percent of my profits...
抽两成利润给你
...on the 30 keys to you.
君子约定 就我们俩知道
Gentlemen's agreement, just between us.
你在房♥地♥产♥和其他正当行当能挣大把的钱
You make millions in real estate and other legit trade.
干嘛还要冒险做这个?
Why do you still risk this shit?
- 一时冲动? - 我是个生意人 小伙子
- Is it the rush? - I'm just a businessman, son.
我最赚钱最可靠的生意就是毒品
My most profitable and most reliable business is narcotics.
向来如此
Always has been.
我知道怎么来是对的
I've learned how to do it the right way.
跟谁合作合适
With the right people.
我没有冒险
There is no risk.
有结果了就通知我
You let me know.
她怎么样?
How's she doing?
就那样
The same.
她反抗了
She fought back.
抓伤了其中一个歹徒
Gave one of them a pretty good scratch.
好样的
Good for her.
DNA比对呢?
DNA?
我已经把样本送去实验室了
I sent it to the lab.
你现在是强制休假
Got you on mandatory leave.
是啊 十天
Yeah, 10 days.
有什么能帮忙的吗?
Anything I can do?
我绝不会善罢甘休的
I'm not stepping away from this.
可以理解
Understandable.
反正我在这里
I'm here, you know.
你要听我的意见 或者让我做什么都行
Sounding board, whatever.
肯定是东得帮的人 报复我打了他们的人
This has gotta be the East Dub crew hitting me for bringing their guys in.
他们是戴蒙·蒲伯的手下
They answer to Damon Pope.
他不太会像让手下袭击警♥察♥
Doubt he'd sign off on hitting a sheriff.
那就是之前那些袭击的人干的
Then it's the same crew doing the other attacks.
报复之类的 无论如何
Retaliation of some sort. Either way,
这事儿都和帮派有关
it's tied to the MC.
是啊
Yeah.
我也开始觉得了
I'm starting to see that.
罗斯福先生 可以谈谈吗?
Mr. Roosevelt, may I speak with you?
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第6集
我很高兴看到这个结果 克雷
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表