Just saying hi, as friends.
塔拉知道的
Tara knows.
我准备把他带回托儿所 你在外面等我
I'm gonna take him back to day care, you meet me outside.
贾克斯 我知道你...
Jax, I know you...
我们到外面再谈
We'll do this outside.
我们应该把塔拉和孩子们带到汽修店去
We should take Tara and the boys to T-M.
我们会的
We will.
你现在真的想这么做吗?
You really want to do this now?
这是我最不愿意做的事 但我不得不这么做
It's the last thing I want to do, but I have to.
不会太久
I won't be long.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
见鬼
Shit.
- 有什么可以帮你的吗? - 我很抱歉
- Can I help you? - I'm sorry.
你是诺尔斯医生吗?
Are you Dr. Knowles?
是的 你是怎么进来的?
Yes. How did you get in here?
一个穿白大褂的人说我可以在这里等你
A guy in a white lab coat said I could wait for you.
李·托利克
Lee Toric.
帕米拉被杀的那个护士 她是我妹妹
Pamela. The nurse that was murdered. She was my sister.
噢
Oh.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的家人和我来这里参加葬礼
My family and I are out here for the funeral.
我知道事发时你在现场 我想和你谈谈
I knew you were there when it happened, I wanted to talk to you.
当然可以 请坐
Of course. Please sit down.
我能为你做些什么?
What can I do to help?
监狱的调查员什么都没有告诉我们
Prison investigator hasn't said much of anything.
- 我希望你能告诉我 - 我可以试试
- I was hoping you could fill in the blanks. - I can try.
他们说她是被一个有某种十字架的病人袭击的
They said she was attacked by an inmate who had some kind of cross.
是的
Yes.
他把她扔到墙上把她击昏
He threw her against a wall and knocked her out.
她当时已经失去意识...
She was unconscious when he...
他捅穿了她的喉咙
He stabbed her in the throat.
我确定她什么也没有感觉到
I'm sure she didn't feel anything.
他用一把十字架行凶?
And he did that with a cross?
是的 她因伤口流血过多致死
Yes. She bled to death from puncture wounds.
我希望我可以做得更多
I wish I could've done more.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可以想象这对你来说也是很痛苦的
I can imagine how awful that was for you as well.
这对我很有帮助
This is very helpful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知不知道为什么那名病人要袭击她?
Do you know why the inmate attacked her?
他们在争执吗?
Were they arguing?
嗯 我不是很清楚
Uh, I don't really know.
事情发生的时候我刚好进去
I just came in as it happened.
- 他是你的病人 - 是的
- He was your patient. - Yes.
这是你第三次治疗他 对吧?
This was the third time you were treating him, right?
应该是
I think so.
你有多了解他?
How well did you know him?
其实我并不了解 真的
I didn't, really.
那你的丈夫呢?
What about your husband?
他认识他吗?
Did he know him?
- 你是谁? - 我已经告诉你了
- Who are you? - I already told you.
我只是个刚刚失去妹妹的人
I'm the guy who just lost his little sister.
- 美国法警 - 退休的
- "U.S. Marshal." - Retired.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
- 那你想从我这里知道些什么? - 真♥相♥
- And what do you want from me? - The truth.
你这边的 明天
Your side. Tomorrow,
ISC会拿到奥图那边的供词
ISC will get Otto's side.
你觉得这听起来怎么样?
What do you think that's gonna sound like?
也许他会告诉他们
Maybe he tells them
谋杀我的妹妹是为了保护他的帮派
he murdered my sister to protect his MC
不被一起待定的案子调查 也许
from a pending RICO investigation, and maybe
他会告诉他们
he tells them
他是从俱乐部老大的妻子那里拿到的武器
he got the murder weapon from the wife of the club's president.
我根本不知道他会拿那个十字架做什么
I had no idea what he was gonna do with that crucifix.
我相信你
I believe you.
但我也相信
But I also believed
我的侄子和侄女的成长需要一个母亲
my niece and nephew would grow up with a mother.
你可以留着那张名片 已经过期了
You can hold on to that card. It's obsolete.
我还在找新的工作
I'm still looking for a new job.
死者是他的妹妹 贾克斯
It was his sister, Jax.
他什么都知道 他说奥图明天会提交供词
He knew everything. He said Otto gives his statement tomorrow.
我可能会以同谋甚至谋杀罪被起诉
I could be charged with conspiracy, or even murder.
所以我今天才给温迪打电♥话♥
That's why I called Wendy today,
罗温一直在说遗嘱
Lowen kept talking about wills
如果有意外发生谁来照顾孩子之类的话...
who's gonna take care of the boys if anything happened...
所以你觉得应该是温迪来照顾?
And you think that should be Wendy?
嗯 我只知道我不想要你妈妈来照顾
Well, I know I don't want it to be your mother.
贾克斯 贾兰来电♥话♥了
Jackie. Galen called.
- 他在这里干嘛? - 贾兰联♥系♥我了
- What is he doing here? - Galen reached out to me.
他要枪或者钱 不然他就杀了温迪
He wants the guns or the money or he's gonna kill Wendy.
他知道她不是我老婆吗?
Does he know she's not my wife?
是的 她说得很清楚
Yeah, she made that clear.
他说下一件事 他会带走亚伯
He says next thing he does, he takes Abel,
把他带回贝尔法斯特
brings him to Belfast.
475000美元
Four hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
我们还了意大利人和尼罗钱
We pay back the Italians and Nero,
现在剩下的连个零头都不够
we ain't even close.
要我们把枪从罗密欧那里拿回来
No way in hell
绝对是不可能的事
we're getting those guns back from Romeo.
我很抱歉 我帮不了忙 只能听着
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but hear.
我有个办法也许可以
I may have a solution.
能单独说两句吧
Give me a minute.
出去
Get out.
我把医生带来了 来看你的伤口
Got the doc out here, take care of those cuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能拿到现金
I can get that cash.
那几乎有五十万
It's almost half a mil.
我有
And I got it.
用来买♥♥牧场的钱
Money for the ranch.
诺科?
Norco?
不 那是你金盆洗手的钱 兄弟
No, that's your exit money, man.
兄弟 我...
Bro, I...
我本可以一年前就买♥♥下我舅舅的农场的
I could've bought my uncle's farm over a year ago.
黛奥莎办得不错 我不想就这么退出
Diosa was doing great. I wasn't ready to step away.
但是是你鼓动我加快速度结束游戏的?
And you're the one jamming me up about speeding up the end game?
是啊 嗯 你总会找出所需之人 对吧?
Yeah, well, you seek out the people that you need, right?
我看到你在犯同样的错误
I saw you making all the same mistakes,
也许我也是在对自己这么说
maybe I was just yelling at myself.
现在太晚了
Now it's too late.
但你知道会发生什么
But you knew that was gonna happen.
我应该知道
I guess I did.
你不能占着茅坑不拉屎 兄弟
You can't stay in uniform and not play the game, man.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我会开始寻找枪♥支♥ 兄弟 还有朋友
Now I'm gonna be looking for guns, mano. And friends.
我们会回击但丁·拉米雷斯和他的三二帮
We're gonna be pushing back Dante Ramirez and his Three Two Crew.
你可以把这笔钱当做投资
So you consider the money for the girl a down payment.
货物和服务的借款?
A loan or money for goods and services?
又是一个合作伙伴
Another partnership.
现在听起来很残酷啊
That was brutal today.
我知道
I know.
这不是我想的发展方向
Not the way I wanted it to go.
请坐
Sit down, please.
谢谢你挺我
Thanks for backing me up.
我这是为了贾克斯
I did it for Jax.
检查一下
Check things out.
你不需要觉得愧疚
You don't have to feel guilty.
我知道鲍比投了唯一的反对票
I know Bobby was the only "no" vote.
我不觉得愧疚 这是你应得的
I don't feel guilty. You earned it.
是啊
Yeah.
我应得的
I did.
- 都在这儿了 - 让她走
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表