- 嘿 - 我得走了
- Hey. - I gotta go.
我和尼罗
Me and Nero.
和萨门克罗的生意无关
That's got nothing to do with Samcro.
你没有权力管我们的事
You got no right to shit on that.
- 我们跟他不熟 - 噢 胡扯
- We barely know this guy. - Oh, bullshit.
别假装你是在保护我
Don't pretend you're protecting me.
这关系到克雷和约翰 自从我告诉你...
This is about Clay and J.T. You and Tara have been shutting me out since I told you...
是你把自己关在外面
You've been shutting yourself out.
你每晚都在浪费生命
You're getting wasted every night.
噢 年轻的爸爸要给我上道德教育课了?
Oh, pimp daddy's gonna give me some moral lecture?
你因为你父亲的事情责怪我
You blame me for what happened to your father.
不管你知不知道
Whether you know it or not.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
你总是摆脱不了那段历史
You're connected to that history.
摆脱不了克雷
To Clay.
还有 没错 也许我的确在播撒仇恨
And, yeah, maybe I am having a little trouble separating my hate.
你不能恨我 杰克逊
You can't hate me, Jackson.
你是我唯一还爱的人了
You're the only thing I still love.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是和尼罗扯上关系不是什么好主意
But getting involved with Nero is not a good idea.
至少不是现在
Not now.
蒂格出了点事故
Tig had an accident.
塔拉在帮他缝补
Tara's patching him up.
她可能需要一些帮手
She could use some help.
我得走了
I gotta go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 医生
Hey, doc.
呃 我们为什么不交换一下呢?
Ugh. Why don't we double-team him?
你可以教我♥操♥作
You can walk me through it.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
哦 抱歉 能再拿一会吗?
Oh, sorry. Hold that for a second, would you, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
应该缝得更深一些
The stitches need to be further apart.
更深一些? 明白了
Further apart? Got it.
你感觉怎么样 蒂格?
How you holding up, Tiggy?
我不知道这是不是好现象
I don't know if this is good or bad,
但是我现在完全硬了
but I'm totally hard right now.
嘿 嘿 开个玩笑
Heh, heh. Just saying
待会再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
我觉得今天早上我已经说得非常明白了
I thought I was very clear this morning.
没错
You were.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
- 是阿兰·比亚肯吗? - 是的
- Is that Allen Biancone? - Mm-hm.
- 是你干的? - 不是 是他
- Did you do this? - No, he did.
我们只是碰巧带着相机出现在那里
We just happened to be there with a camera.
好吧
All right.
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
比亚肯是你实现查敏山庄的障碍
Biancone is your obstacle to Charming Heights.
他的投票能帮你实现梦想
His vote gets you your dream.
我不做勒索的事
I'm not in the business of blackmail.
是的 但是我做
No, but I am.
你说一个字我就把这些照片发给他
You say the word and I send him copies of these
附上礼貌的要求让他投票
with a polite request to back Charming Heights.
脏水绝对泼不到你身上
The dirt never touches you.
你简直难以置信
You're unbelievable.
噢 我才刚刚开始上手呢 雅克
Oh, I'm just getting started, Jake.
我还能给你找一个新的投资人
I can also get you a new investor.
奥克兰最大的发展商之一
One of the biggest developers in Oakland.
这些只是为了那处城♥堡♥路上的房♥产?
And this is all about getting that property on Castle Road?
是为了跟正确的人做生意
It's about being in business with the right people.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not,
这个镇上再没有人能比我帮你更多
there is no one in this town that can help you more than me.
我不是克雷
I ain't Clay.
我也不是奥斯瓦德的小弟
I ain't Oswald's boy.
想好了就告诉我你想怎么处理这些照片
You let me know what you want me to do with these.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Fine.
- 干得不错 - 我♥干♥得糟透了
- You did good. - I did shit.
甚至连别人的屁♥股♥都缝不起来
Can't even sew up someone's ass.
其实
Well
我们都需要时间去愈合
We all got a lot of healing to do.
在车♥库♥里和卡拉的那件事
Thing that happened with Carla in the garage
我没跟贾克斯说
I didn't tell Jax.
我觉得你也不会
I didn't think you would.
有时候极端的我会把自己吓到
It scares me sometimes, the extremes.
生活里这点不算什么 宝贝
Not a lot of gray in this life, sweetheart.
极端也会变得平常
Extremes become average.
我不知道这算不算安慰
I'm not sure I find that comforting.
当然不算
You're not supposed to.
他们的一间公♥寓♥里堆满了偷来的货物
One of their apartments was packed with stolen goods.
我们从一封邮件里得到了照片
Got the pics in an e-mail.
所以你们把他们放了?
So you released them?
这个数目足够起诉他们了
The beatdown was enough to charge them.
- 他们都要去郡里 - 好的
- They're all going to county. - Good.
离查敏越远越好
Further away from Charming, the better.
没错
Yup.
是这样
That's right.
宝贝?
Babe?
艾丽 是你吗?
Eli, is that you?
我有枪而且我准备打911了
I've got a gun and I'm calling 911.
911 有什么紧急情况吗?
911, what is your emergency?
没错 我现在一个人 有...
Yes, I'm alone and there are...
我不知道 啊!
I don't know. Aah!
不! 别碰我!
No! Don't touch me!
该死!
Damn it.
见鬼
Shit.
你们干了什么?
What'd you guys do?
- 赶快走 - 你准备就这么丢下她?
- Let's get out of here. - You're just gonna leave her?
快走
Let's go.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
抱歉 我本来准备早点过来的
Sorry, I, uh, meant to drop this off earlier.
- 这是给贾克斯的 - 这是什么?
- It's for Jax. - What is it?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
一些零件吧
Parts maybe.
孩子们都睡了?
Boys asleep?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
现在差不多该喂汤马斯了
It's almost time to feed Thomas.
我有点累
I'm kind of tired.
好吧 当然
Yeah. Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
受害者的名字是瑞塔·罗斯福
Victim's name is Rita Roosevelt.
被枪射中...
Gunshot to the...
抱歉 长官 你得待在这儿
Sorry. Sheriff, you'll need to wait here.
- 我要她没事 - 明白
- I need the skin underneath her fingernails. - Got it.
城♥堡♥路的租约
Lease agreement on Castle Road.
我们需要三个月整理一下
We'll need three months down.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是不是该开始保卫查敏山庄了
I'm assuming I should move forward on securing Charming Heights.
没错
Yeah.
# 噢 他们告诉我 #
O they tell me of a home
# 家远在天边 #
Far beyond the skies
# 噢 他们告诉我 #
O they tell me of a home
# 家遥不可及 #
Far away
# 噢 他们告诉我 #
O they tell me of a home
# 家在没有暴风雨的地方 #
Where no storm clouds rise
# 噢 他们告诉我 晴朗的一天 #
O they tell me of an unclouded day
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表