欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, sweetheart.
哦 希望你能出去一下
Oh, I'm glad you're out.
鲍比想见见孩子们
Bobby wanted to see the boys.
哦 他们到下楼去
Oh, they just went down.
去吧
Go ahead.
我们没事?
We okay?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我们非常好
We're perfect.
你好
Hey.
你好 伽玛
Hey, uh, Gemma.
我想见杰克斯
I need Jax.
为什么?
Why?
让我跟他谈谈 好吗?
Let me talk to him, please?
找你
Unser.
嘿 发生什么事情了?
Hey, what's happening?
我刚接到安吉利在洛迪 Pd的来信
I just heard from Eglee at Lodi PD.
县里对你 奇伯斯和蒂格签发逮捕令
County issued warrants for you, Chibs, and Tig.
谋杀维罗妮卡·蒲柏和拉莱的人
Murder of Veronica Pope and Laroy's guy.
而且进行全面通缉
APB's going wide.
怎么?
How?
找到四名目击者
Four witnesses turned up today.
其中两人看见蒂格
Two saw Tig,
别外两个看到你和斯科特
two saw you and the Scot.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
All right.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
又怎么了?
Now what?
它们其中一个烧得挺严重
One of 'em is burned up pretty bad.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I got it.
我懂你的意思
I got you.
多久?
How long?
两小时
Two hours.
可能更久
Maybe a little longer.
你完了 黑鬼 ... 你们全完了
You're dead, niggers... You're all dead.
你拿这事玩我吗?
You kidding me with this shit?
去死
Die.
去死 去死
Die. Die.
你没事吧?
You all right?
好人!
Goodman!
别这样 求你了 求你了....
No, please, please, please...
这家伙买♥♥通的目击者
This guy bought those witnesses.
我马上联♥系♥罗文
I'll call Lowen.
如果是蒲柏买♥♥通的人撒谎 我们能证实的
If Pope got these people to lie, we can prove that.
不行 你不能把牵扯进来
No, you can't turn yourselves in.
蒲柏这么做就是要把你牵扯进来
Pope did this to get you inside.
黑人♥民♥族不会把我们关在这 也不会有杀戮
Black Nation offs us in County, kill never gets put on him.
察基
Chucky.
法官在俱乐部找你们呢
Sheriffs are at the clubhouse looking for us.
马上来这
Next stop is here.
你得马上走 杰克斯
You gotta go, Jax.
不行 你不能跑 那样太傻了
No, you can't run. That's insane.
非要出人命不成吗?
And getting shivved to death, isn't?
他不会去杀一个逃犯的 对不起
He's not gonna end up a fugitive, I'm sorry...
他不能入狱
He is not going to jail.
不 我们有两个孩子 ...
No, we have two small boys...
没错 那的确
- Yeah, that is exactly
是关键点 可是为什么...
the point, and why he is...
为什么 - 住手!
He is... - Stop!
宝贝 有时你要自己拿主意
Baby, you gotta buy yourself some time.
你确保自己安全
You make sure you're protected.
她说的对
She's right.
我知道你们可以去哪
I know where you can go.
你们会安全的
You'd be safe.
好的
All right.
别这么做 杰克斯
Don't do this, Jax.
求你了
Please.
现在如果我们进去肯定活不了
We're dead if we go inside now.
待在这
Stay here.
照顾好我们的孩子
Take care of our boys.
等有计划了就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I have a plan.
我们走
Let's go.
这边 伙计
There you go, buddy.
吃吧
Chow time.
没事吧?
Doing okay?
想她 是吗?
Miss her, don't ya?
是的 我也想
Yeah, me, too.
来点冰淇淋?
Want some ice cream?
蒲柏先生...
Mr. Pope...
谢谢你 蒲柏先生!
Thank you, Mr. Pope!
谢谢
Thanks.
不要!
No!
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表