混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
- 啊! - 喔 喔 喔
- Aah! - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 放轻松 亲爱的 - 你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
- Easy, now, love. - Who the hell are you?
尼罗·帕迪拉我是个拉红线的
Nero Padilla. I'm a companionator.
- 奥佩知道了真♥相♥ - 啊!
- Opie found out the truth. - Agh!
是他朝我开的枪
He's the one that shot me.
奥佩!
Ope!
我很抱歉你把这看做是背叛
I'm sorry you see that as a betrayal.
我觉得唯一的背叛 是躺在里面的不是克雷
The only betrayal I see is Clay not being the one going in that hole.
我杀了个无辜的女孩
I murdered an innocent girl.
维罗妮卡·蒲伯是谁?
Who's Veronica Pope?
戴蒙·蒲伯的女儿
Damon Pope's daughter.
尝尝我受的痛吧 特瑞格先生
Know my pain, Mr. Trager.
- 不 宝贝 - 啊!
- No, baby. - Aah!
- 不要 啊! - 不要
- No. Aah! - No.
不要!
No!
这里有我 蒂格 和奇博斯的通缉令
This warrant's out for me, Tig, and Chibs.
我们在郡监狱里得有人罩
We need protection in county.
- 你得让我们活命 - 我们会看着办的
- You keep us alive. - We'll see what we can do.
- 你是来道别的? 嗷! - 没错
- So you came to say goodbye? Unh! - Yeah.
- 把他弄走! - 奥佩到底在干嘛?
- Get him out of here! - What the hell is Opie doing?
他和兄弟们站一起
He's staying close.
大门口
On the gate.
又来了
Here we go.
这里不允许发生这种事 兄弟
This ain't happening here, ese.
这是我们的事
This is our beef.
你和这些男孩们啥关系也没有
You ain't got no business with these boys.
我是认真的
That word comes straight from the shoe.
我们以后会多盯着点的 孩子
You got a spot with us, boy.
多谢了
Appreciate that.
- 噢 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
睡得怎么样?
Sleep okay?
嗯 我做了个噩梦
Unh. I had a nightmare.
我儿子没有邀请我参加他的婚礼
My son didn't invite me to his wedding
然后他就被抓了
and then he got arrested.
嗯哼
Hmm.
- 爱的伤痕啊 - 哼哼
- Love hurts. - Mm-hm.
艾玛·简在外面
Emma Jean's waiting.
想要预定她的行程
Wants to book her schedule.
我觉得你的妓♥女♥随从不喜欢我占着你的时间
I don't think your whore Friday is keen on me occupying your time.
卡拉可能有点紧张
Carla can be a little intense.
我要见一个从印第安纳来的自♥由♥职业者
I got a freelancer in from, uh, Indiana.
体验农民的女儿?
For the farmer's daughter's experience?
差不多是这样
Something like that.
堕落吞噬纯洁
Depravity craves innocence.
有你儿子的消息吗?
Any word about your boy?
没有
No.
他们会没事的
They're gonna be fine.
没错
Yeah.
蒲伯发现了集团给我们撑腰
Pope finds out brown has our back,
他会找到其他办法整我们的
he's gonna find other ways to hurt us.
- 亚利安人 - 没错 还有守卫
- Aryans. - Yeah. And the guards.
这些贪婪的混♥蛋♥都收了好处
All these greedy bastards are on the take.
特勒 我们走 跟我一起
Teller. Let's go. With me.
- 干嘛? - 闭嘴乖乖过来
- For what? - Shut your mouth and get your ass out here.
- 你和罗密欧谈过了? - 路易斯
- You talk to Romeo? - Luis.
- 伙计们没事 - 谢天谢地
- The guys are safe. - Thank God.
感谢那帮臭男人
Thank vatos with shivs.
林德罗夫·派尼想要见面
He wants to meet. Lindelof Pines.
- 看起来很着急 - 急着把他们弄出来?
- Seemed urgent. - About getting the guys out?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I don't know. Are you up to it?
我们没得选
No choice.
发生什么事情了?
What's going on?
- 他们没事 - 你确定?
- The guys are okay. - Are you sure?
是的 我很肯定 我保证
Yeah, I'm positive. I promise.
- 塔拉知道了吗? - 我刚给她打过电♥话♥
- Does Tara know? - I just called her.
好的 我过去了
Okay. I'm heading over there.
我们有点事
We got a thing.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
请进
Come in.
坐下
Sit down.
你想要我把他铐起来吗?
You want me to cuff him?
不用 这样就好
Nope. We're good.
放松点
Relax.
- 我只是过来跟你谈谈 - 是吗?
- Just here to talk. - Yeah?
在你把蒂格的女儿烧死之前
Is that what you told Tig's girl
你就是这么跟她说的?
before you set her on fire?
我们别提死去的人的悲剧了
Let's not discuss the tragedy of dead girls.
你赢不了的
That's an argument you'd lose.
听着 我试着联♥系♥你
Look, I tried to reach out to you.
试着做出补救
Somehow make this right.
你到底想要什么 伙计?
What the hell do you want, man?
你可以在这里得到保护
You were able to get protection inside.
和盖林度集团的利益关系
Profitable relationships with the Galindo Cartel.
还有IRA 枪♥支♥ 毒品
Real IRA, guns, coke.
你们太聪明 也太有野心
You guys are too smart, too, uh, ambitious.
对于一帮白人垃圾车手来说?
For a bunch of white-trash bikers?
你们不敢杀人
To kill.
现在 我知道你们在做毒品生意
Now, I know you're not dealing the coke,
你们运送毒品
you're muling it.
你赚多少?
What's your end?
你不觉得我会查出来吗?
You don't think I'll find out?
每批货十万
A hundred per shipment.
我要一半
Now 50 of that is mine.
这是不可能的事
That's not gonna happen without a...
我不是在跟你讨论
This is not a discussion.
你得学会如何生存
This is about you learning how to survive.
那么 特瑞格
Now, Trager
他一辈子都得呆在这里
he stays inside for the rest of his life.
我得确保他的待遇
I'll make sure he's treated accordingly.
这样一来 每次我想到我的女儿
This way, every time I think about my daughter
我能知道他在哪里 都对他做了些什么
I know where he is and what's being done to him.
我需要一个混乱之子的成员的死给一九帮
I need a dead Son for the Niner
还有你杀的那个警♥察♥一个交代
and the cop you killed.
这是我维持关系的需要
It maintains my relationships.
我不管是谁 长官知道这件事 他会负责
I don't care who. The commander knows about it, he'll set it up.
当这些发生 目击者就不再是目击者
When that happens, witnesses are no longer witnesses
你也能出去赚钱了
and you get out to earn.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man,
我不可能就这样杀掉我自己的兄弟
I'm not just gonna kill one of my guys.
不 你会的
Yes, you are.
在下次守卫换班前
Before the next guard shift.
战争的代价
The cost of doing battle.
我不会开战的
I'm not going to war.
你早就身在其中了 孩子
You're already in it, son.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第3集
我不知道你的办公室还能出租
I didn't know your office was for rent.
你要处理的事情必须独自完成
Thing you gotta handle goes down in solitary.
不准在我的地盘弄出乱子
Don't want riots in my yard.
换班的警官可以带你通过 这是他的事情
Shift sergeant can walk you through the process. It's his game.
结束了
We're done.
你能再给我做一个三明治吗?
Can you make me another sandwich?
嘿
Hey.
有什么需要帮助的吗?
May I help you?
我来看看我的孙子
I'm here to see my grandkids.
- 亚伯和汤马斯 - 亚伯和汤马斯
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表