混乱之子上集概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
这个RICO案子会毁了混乱之子
This RICO case will kill Samcro.
你如果有任何需要 帮派都会尽量满足你
Anything you need, they'll try and make it happen.
贾克斯想给奥图一个爱心包
Jax is putting together a care package for Otto.
一些能让他
Might be nice to include something
想起鲁安的东西
that reminded him of Luann.
香水 蓝瓶的那种
Perfume. It came in a blue bottle.
- 芮塔怎么样? - 没救过来
- How's Rita? - Didn't make it.
那我们的协议怎么办?
What about our deal?
我们在投票上支持你 我们从你那分一杯羹
We get you at the head of the table, we get a piece of your end.
那本应该是给贾克斯制♥造♥压力
Supposed to put pressure on Jax,
而不是让我变成杀人嫌犯
not a homicide investigation on me.
昂瑟刚刚来电♥话♥ 他说格瑞戈和狗狗想杀他
Unser just called. Greg and Gogo tried to kill him.
- 弗兰基呢? - 我要钱
- And Frankie? - I want money.
我们这又不是银行 毒品钱要去玛雅帮收
We ain't a bank. Drug money comes from the Mayans.
- 军♥火♥钱要问爱尔兰佬要 - 我有我有
- Cash from the guns goes to the Irish. - I got that. I got that.
我这差不多有一万三的现金和一些名表
There's about 130 cash, good watches.
那不是我的本意 孩子
This wasn't my idea, kid.
是克雷对我们出尔反尔 你来开车
Clay promised us shit he couldn't deliver. You're driving.
跪下 我靠
Get on your knees. Shit.
- 有人在向探员告密 - 你想要什么?
- There's somebody else talking to the feds.- What do you want?
我想要弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯以及其他任何人
I want Frankie Diamonds and anyone else
对我老婆的死做个交代
responsible for killing my wife.
我做了有什么好处?
And if I do?
你把他交给我 我就告诉你谁是你们的叛徒
Give him to me and I give you the rat at your table.
克雷对车祸那件事撒了谎
Clay lied about her being run off the road.
她差点就害死了我的孩子们!
She almost killed my kids!
好吧 她之所以要撒谎 那是因为害怕
Okay, the lie, that was because she was scared.
你自己告诉她还是我来?
Are you gonna tell her or should I?
滚出去!
Get out!
你想要弥补你犯下的过错么?
Do you want to fix the damage you've done?
- 当然 - 克雷就是那个让游骑兵
- Yes. - Clay was the one...
行动的幕后人
...that put the Nomads in motion.
- 但我需要证据 - 你要我监视他?
- I need proof. - You want me to spy on him?
我要你和他在一起
I want you to be with him.
那些肮脏的秘密会不经意间走漏出来
The dirty secrets will start to flow just like they always did.
如果我做不了呢?
What if I can't do that?
那就好好享受住在妓院的日子吧
Then get used to living in a brothel.
老爹?
Daddy?
醒醒 老爹
Wake up, Dad.
嘿伙计
Hey, buddy.
你觉得怎么样?
How you feeling?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
好的
Okay.
你想吃点啥?
What do you feel like having?
曲奇饼干
Cookies.
真会选
Good choice.
加点巧克力末 再两边涂上牛奶对吧?
Chocolate chip, little milk on the side?
马上上菜
Coming right up.
- 黑咖啡加糖对吧? - 是的谢谢
- Black with sugar, right? - Yeah, thanks.
自从你儿子来过后 你都没怎么说话
You haven't said much since your boy was here.
是啊 他让我这两天面壁思过
Yeah, he kind of leaves me speechless these days.
- 思考怎么样做一个好奶奶 - 是啊
- Setting the rules for Grandma. - Right.
你和贾克斯怎么样了?
How about you and Jax?
我现在已经是局外人了
I'm off limits.
是啊这个
Yeah, well,
我已经老大不需要有人管教我约会的事
I'm a little too old for dating rules.
我想见谁就见谁
I see who I wanna see.
就是说像现在这样?
Is that what this is?
我们可以随便见面?
We seeing each other?
没错
Yeah.
我终于可以见你了 伽玛
I see you, Gemma.
我得回修理厂去了
I gotta get to the garage.
不过我倒真有些日子没有去看卢西尔斯了
You know who I haven't seen in a few days is Lucious.
因为我的皮卡还没找到
It's just my truck is MIA.
我想你能不能带我一程 去看看我的儿子?
I'm wondering maybe you wanna give me a ride, meet my boy?
这样
Oh.
听起来那不是太好吧
Well, I don't know if that's a good idea.
不是 他喜欢见我的朋友们
No, come on. He likes to meet my friends.
特别是长得漂亮的
Especially the pretty ones.
他很有交往天赋
He's a bit of a player.
我会记住这一点的
I'll keep that in mind.
好啊
Yeah.
可以
Okay.
让我…
Let me, um...
我先去下修理厂 大概中午我带你过去
Let me just check in at T-M and I'll pick you up around noon.
好极了 多谢你
Cool. I appreciate that.
这种事怎么可能发生?
How does that happen?
你们不是要审查新成员 从菜鸟过渡什么的
Thought you vetted your guys. Prospects and shit.
是啊你知道的 这些人变懒变贪婪
Yeah, you know how it is. Guys get lazy. Greedy.
所谓的忠诚早抛之脑后
Piss all over loyalties.
确实
Yeah.
你觉得弗兰基联♥系♥犯罪家族的人了么?
Do you think Frankie reached out to one of the families?
他曾是洛科威那边甘比诺家族的打手
Well, he was muscle for the Gambinos back in Rockaway.
他在那边还有关系
He's still got ties.
他不可能在奥克兰 要不然我肯定会有消息
He ain't in Oakland or I'd know about it.
他或许联♥系♥上利兹或沛罗利的手下
He probably reached out to someone in Rizzi's or Pirelli's crew.
就是说他在里诺或者湖畔那边
Means he's in Reno or up in the lakes.
这是捐赠给库卡萨的慈善基金
Donation for the Cacuzza charity fund.
还有一箱子格洛克手♥枪♥ 希望能帮上点忙
And a case of Glocks for your trouble.
当然 那是好东西
Yeah, that works.
我会深入调查的
I'll dig in.
- 早上好 - 早
- Good morning. - Morning.
我刚接到加州刑事局的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the CDCR supervisor.
他们想要你去斯托克顿报到
They want you to check in with Stockton.
他们说什么原因没?
They say why?
没说 只说是紧急事件
No. Just that it was urgent.
- 好的 谢谢 - 哦对了
- Okay. Thanks. - Oh.
我把你的保险状态改掉了
I also changed your insurance status.
你还是有那张你单身的登记表
You still had yourself listed as single.
不过贾克斯和亚伯包含在你的保险里了
Jax and Abel are covered under your insurance now.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我刚和斯托克顿那边打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Stockton.
他们的主治大夫得了重流感
Their primaries are down with the flu,
他们问我能不能下午过去
and they asked if I could come in this afternoon.
别这样宝贝 等亚伯回家以后再去吧
No, babe. Come on. Let's wait till Abel's home.
你已经够忙的了
You got enough on your plate.
我们可能有个问题
We might have a problem.
以前从来没有一份文件能证明我和帮派有关联
There was never documentation of my connection to the club.
我所有的记录都属这里 我是单身状态
All my records here, I'm single...
但玛格丽特刚刚把我的保险更新了
...but Margaret just updated my insurance status
这样亚伯的住院费就在我保内
to cover Abel's stay.
这样
Oh.
我靠
Shit.
不过这从疾病防治中心的记录上来讲
It might be just a matter of time
可能也只是个时间问题
before the CDC are flagged...
显示我已经是… 嫁给了一个混混
...that I'm, you know, married to a felon.
我应该去一下
I should go.
再试一次
Try again.
恩 好的
Yeah, okay.
喂 怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
我靠 谢了兄弟
Shit. Thanks, brother.
好的 我马上来
All right. Yeah, I'm on my way.
鲍比接上了奇博斯
Bobby picked up Chibs.
老天保佑
Thank God.
好吧
All right.
我叫鼠哥和你一起去斯托克顿
I want Rat to go with you to Stockton.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch.
好的
Okay.
- 你没问题吧? - 当然
- You good? - Mm-hm.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表