- It's not here. - Let's go, come on.
带他回去警卫那里
Bring him back to the guard.
我看你不像生病啊 德兰尼
You don't look sick to me, Delaney.
你在干什么 你跟他在干什么?
What are you doing? Are you done with him?
不 不
No. No.
我只是在看X光
I was just checking these x-rays.
警卫 警卫! 不!
Guard. Guard! No!
不!
No!
求你了 不要
Please. Don't.
有混乱之子的一天 世界就不得安宁
Sons live. Redwood bleeds.
不要
No.
不要 不要!
No. No!
不要!
No!
怎么样了?
How'd it go?
还没有进展
Nothing yet.
时间不多了 祖斯
Ticking clock, Juice.
你必须的找到证据 要快
You should find it. Soon.
我找到了会怎么样?
What happens when I do?
我说克雷
To Clay.
要是你找不到
The same thing that happens to you...
就会发生在你身上
...if you don't find it.
贾克斯
Jax.
我很感谢你给我地方住 没事
I appreciate the digs. Sure.
你那里跟得怎么样?
How's that board in there looking?
有什么新发现吗?
Anything new pinned on it?
我们都知道的
Nothing we both don't already know.
弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯呢
Any word on Frankie Diamonds?
我想你可以把他的拿掉
My guess is you can pull his pin out.
对
Right.
拿掉了三个 还有一个
Three down, one to go.
要不你自己拿罐啤酒吧
Why don't you go grab yourself a beer.
好的 谢啦
All right. Thanks.
你知道 我是拿这里的一席之地
You do know I'm gonna expect some labor
来换一些努力成果的吧
in exchange for the space.
跳钢管舞我没问题
I'll work on my pole dancing.
有什么问题吗?
What's the matter?
你干嘛还穿着衣服?
Why you still dressed?
我知道我的做法对我们伤害有多少 伽玛
I know how bad I hurt us, Gem.
我想
I guess...
我自己也没期望还能回到这里
I guess I'm just surprised I'm even back here at all.
你不信也罢 伽玛 但我说真的
You don't have to believe this, Gem, but it's true.
我制♥造♥了那么多麻烦 唯一好的结果
The only good that came out of all the chaos that I created...
就是让我看到了
...is that it showed me...
我在乎的东西 唯一让我在乎的东西
...the one thing I cared about, the only thing I cared about...
那就是你 宝贝
...is you, baby.
我不想这样 不想在这里
I don't wanna do this, be here...
除非
...unless this is...
这是你想要的
...really something you want.
我不能再失去你了
I can't handle losing you twice.
你来这里叫我跑路?
You here to tell me I should leave town?
他在哪?
Where is he?
祖斯?
Juice?
和大伙都在帮会呢
The clubhouse with the guys.
怎么了?
How?
- 你最后良心发现了? - 还不及你呢 警长
- You're suddenly struck with a conscience? - No more than you, sheriff.
- 不要拿我们的罪孽相比 - 嘿 老兄
- Don't compare our guilt. - Hey, brother...
你要是越了雷池半步 是根本没法比的
...once you cross the line, there is no comparing.
我只是一直在雷池外罢了
There's just that side of the line.
不用担心祖斯 我会搞定他的
Don't worry about Juice, I'll take care of him.
你也会搞定克雷吗?
Are you gonna take care of Clay too?
弗兰基死了
Dead Frankie...
他是幕后黑手?
...the bull goose shot caller?
不是这样
Unlikely.
我知道是克雷干的
I know it was Clay.
我也知道
So do I.
看了我们又有共同目标了
Looks like we got another common goal.
我不要另一具尸体趟车厢里了 你明白吧?
I'm not gonna let this one end up dead in the back of a Ford, you understand?
好吧 任何建议洗耳恭听
Okay. I'm open to suggestions.
嘿
Hey.
# 这是什么 #
What is it
# 是我要找的吗? #
That I'm looking for?
今天怎样?
How'd it go today?
# 我不知道呢 亲爱的 #
I don't know, my love
奥图撤销了RICO的证词
Otto reversed his RICO statement.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
怎么做到的?
How?
发生了什么?
What happened?
他杀了一个护士
He killed a nurse.
手段残忍♥
Brutally.
现在探员就得舍弃他的证词了
Now the feds will have to throw out his testimony.
上帝 宝贝
Jesus, babe.
你当时在场?
He did that with you there?
用他给鲁安的十字架干的
With a crucifix he gave Luann.
他叫我拿给他
He asked me to bring it to him.
我就给了
I did.
哦 靠
Oh, shit.
他早计划好的 贾克斯
He had it all planned, Jax.
他救了帮派 但是他
He saved the MC, but he...
要伤害你
...needed to hurt you.
像你伤害他那样 从你爱的人下手
The way you hurt him. Someone you love.
他们会发现是我给他的凶器
They're gonna find out I gave him that murder weapon.
他们会知道我是谁 为什么在那
Who I am, why I was there.
他把我变成了帮凶
He made me an accessory to murder.
宝贝
Babe.
我不会让它发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
好吗? 我们能顺利渡过 像其他事情那样
Okay? We're gonna get through this, like we do everything else.
我最害怕的就是这样
That's what scares me the most.
# 我们做的事情 #
It's a blind ride
# 都是摸着石头过河 #
That we do
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表