混乱之子上集概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
奥图杀死那护士之后
Otto killing that nurse.
会使RICO撤销吗?
That make RICO go away?
是的 但这是也可能会牵连上塔拉
Yes, but this could unravel for Tara.
甚至让她坐牢很久
She could do serious time for this.
RICO已经完蛋了蠢材
RICO is dead, bitch.
我什么都不会告诉你
I ain't giving you shit.
接下来几个月会是你这病态又可悲的一生中…
These next few months will be the most excruciatingly painful time...
最痛苦的时光
...of your sick and miserable life.
撤销RICO是贾克斯终止合作的重要一步
Killing RICO was Jax making a move to end our deal.
你们认为我只会中止合作
You think I'm gonna cut ties
不给你们留后路吗?
without setting you up with something else?
玛雅帮会从阿里桑那运货
Mayans will mule from AZ.
而一九帮依然把蒲伯的势力推到里诺
Niners will still push Pope's weight into Reno.
谁帮我们从爱尔兰那边搞军♥火♥?
Who gets us the Irish guns?
我联♥系♥下加沙的朋友 有德国狙♥击♥枪♥
I can dip into Gaza, German snipers.
反坦克之类的武器
Anti-tank shit.
你能搞的定么?
Can you make it work?
- 当然 - 我可能不得不…
- Yeah. - I may be forced to create...
在帮派之外另立门户
...some new opportunities outside of Samcro.
你还要留特瑞格多久?
How much longer you need Trager?
我还在收集证据
I'm still putting together the pieces...
除掉克雷 等那完成后特瑞格就是你的了
...on how to bring Clay down. When that happens, you can have Trager.
那个游骑兵入室偷走的保险箱
The safe the Nomads stole when they broke in...
游骑兵把里面所有的法律文件给了克雷
...they gave Clay back all the legal shit.
那可以证明克雷就是个叛徒
That's gonna prove Clay is a traitor...
- 和谋杀犯 - 温迪来过医院了
- ...and a murderer. - Wendy came by the hospital.
我们必须告诉她真♥相♥ 贾克斯
We have to tell the truth, Jax.
不 我们不需要
No, we don't.
你们抓了贾克斯·特勒?
You took Jax Teller?
我们为什么要那么做 老兄?
Why the hell would we do that, ése?
因为你们想要枪
Because you want guns.
维托斯想要我出山是吧 那我就如他所愿
Vatos wanted me back? I'm back.
我厌烦了老是被一些贪婪无信仰的人
I'm tired of being crushed under the weight...
压的透不过气的日子
...of greedy men who believe in nothing.
我必须改变这一切
I have to change that.
在一段日子里 你被迫做出的决定…
There will be days when you're forced to make decisions...
会影响到你每个所爱的人的生活
...that affect the lives of everyone you love.
这些选择将改变你的一生
Choices that will change you forever.
随着年龄的增长 你会开始意识到
You reach an age when you realize that
一个男人要的不是权力或尊重
being a man isn't about respect or strength...
而是能感知你接触到的每件事情
...it's about being aware of all the things you touch.
稚气未脱的人
Children face inward...
只在意于他们的私欲
...wallow in their own selfish needs.
成熟的男人 在意于别人的需求
Men face out, take action on the needs of others.
我现在正步入那个时代 伙计们
I'm at that place, boys.
我关注着我做过的每一个决策
I'm staring one of those decisions in the face.
这些决策在历史的潮流中
It looks back at me with historical eyes
也反衬出我是一个懦夫
and it calls me a coward...
一个杀手或骗子
...a killer, a fraud.
它想要我崩溃 让我像一个落魄的孩子
It wants me to crack and run from the service of my fate...
逃避我此生背负的使命
...like a broken boy.
今天 我不会再那样做
Today, I will not do that.
今天 我会成为一个我父亲曾经想成为的男人
Today, I will be the man my father tried to be.
我会让你为我骄傲
I will make you proud.
兄弟们都到了
Guys are all here.
很好
Good.
今天对我们很重要 我们要处处小心
Let's get this day locked down. It's gonna be a big one.
你和贾兰约定好时间没?
You got a time yet from Galen?
两点在谷仓见
Two o'clock at the barn.
有些事我们得先处理一下
Something we gotta handle first.
- 什么事? - 我要把克雷的事告诉大家
- What? - I'm bringing Clay to the table.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他会招供所有和游骑兵一起干的勾当
He's gonna admit what he did with the Nomads.
然后我们决定他的命运
Then we decide what to do with him.
鲍比你到底在做什么?
What are you doing, Bobby?
我的职责
My job.
我躺在医院病床上的时候
I was lying in a hospital bed...
一直在思考我所失去的一切
...thinking about all the shit I lost.
那一切我还没准备好要放手
I wasn't ready to let it go.
于是我联♥系♥上弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯
I reached out to Frankie Diamonds.
他提出入室抢劫的建议
He was the one suggested the home invasions.
我们选择了几处靠近帮派的民居
Figured we could rattle some of the folks close to the club...
做的看起来像是混乱之子要给查敏带来麻烦
...make it look like the MC was gonna hurt Charming...
目的是让人感觉贾克斯无法保护这里
...and that Jax couldn't protect his own.
弗兰基拉着狗狗和格瑞戈也入了伙
Frankie pulled in Gogo and Greg.
我承诺他们 等我拿回执掌权
I promised to split my percentages
我会把我的收入分几成给他们
when I got the gavel back.
袭击昂瑟也是在你家里商议出来的?
Attacking Unser at your house took the focus from you?
是的
Yeah.
艾利的老婆呢?
And Eli's old lady?
当时他们带上几个东得帮的小弟 我想
You know, when they picked up the East Dub crew, I thought that was...
这是个很好的机会把意外嫁祸给蒲伯
...a good way to put the attacks onto Pope.
而且现在贾克斯正和他有合作
And now with Jax working with him,
我设想我能利用这点
I figured I could use it...
来从新执掌这个帮派
...to help sway the club my way.
我从来没想过让任何人受伤
I never wanted anybody to get hurt.
但他们做到了
But they did.
你们伤害了许多人
You hurt a lot of people.
我没指望你们相信我说的
I don't expect any of you to believe this...
我也不否认这其中夹杂我的个人贪欲和自私
...and I ain't saying it wasn't because of my pride and my greed,
因为这些确实有
because it was...
但我那么做最主要的原因是想迫使贾克斯退位
...but the main reason I was trying to push out Jax...
因为当时我觉得他还没那个火候
...was because I didn't think he was ready to lead.
和集团的那些破生意
This cartel shit,
还有爱尔兰那边的压力等等
the pressure with the Irish...
我当时觉得他驾驭不了这些
...I didn't think he could handle it.
但显然我错了
I was wrong.
他用事实证明他比我更有领导力
He's proving to be a better leader than I ever was.
我会在车♥库♥那边
I'll be in the garage.
大家都听完了他的陈述
We heard his story.
投票必须是一致通过
Vote has to be unanimous.
有没有谁要说点什么的?
Does anyone else have anything they'd like to say?
赞成将克雷逐出帮派
All in favor of Clay losing his patch.
同意
Yea.
同意 同意
Yea. Yea.
至于他故意造成伤害
As far as the mayhem goes...
我们来听听正反两方的说法
...let's hear pros and cons.
他是个叛徒
He's a traitor.
我不会为他的谦卑买♥♥账
I ain't buying this humble,
什么为帮派好之类的屁话
for-the-good-of-the-club bullshit.
他死定了
He's done.
别人呢?
Anyone else?
同意克雷·莫罗故意伤害罪成立的
All in favor of Clay Morrow meeting Mr. Mayhem.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yeah.
同意
Yeah.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yeah.
不同意
No.
我去带他来
I'll go get him.
贾克斯!
Jackie!
贾克斯!
Jackie!
贾克斯 别这样
Jackie. Come on.
贾克斯 别这样
Jackie. Come on.
贾克斯 贾克斯!
Jax. Jax!
别这样 贾克斯 走开
Come on, Jackie. Off.
- 别这样 别这样 - 放松些
- Come on. Come on. - Easy.
让他去
Leave it.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表