We gotta do this now before the shift change.
- 你支持我吗? - 是的
- You with me? - Yeah.
我们得独力完成 朋友
We gotta take this one alone, ese.
- 嚯! - 啊!
- Ho! - Unh!
你个杂碎 来呀 揍这群牛皮精
You piece of shit. Come on, get these cracker bitches.
趴下 所有趴地上 走 走
Get down. Everybody down to the ground. Move. Move.
开枪
And fire.
立刻脸朝地上趴下
Immediately lie facedown on the ground
- 手放脖子后面 - 啊!
- hands behind your back. - Unh!
面朝中间
Face in.
两人关一间 不给放风 每天一顿
Two to a room, no yard time, one meal.
是 我的大黑屌♥
Yeah, my big black dick.
是谁说的? 我只能看见牙齿
Who said that? All I see is teeth.
- 你说什么? - 啊! - 闭嘴
- What'd you say? - Unh! - Shut up.
那坨屎留着到禁闭室慢慢喷
Save that shit for the box.
现在 给我他妈的起来
Now, get your ass up.
你也是 起来
You too. Get up.
回队伍里
Get back in line.
门开着
It's open.
嘿
Hey.
很抱歉打扰到你
Sorry to barge in.
- 现在不是一个合适的时间 - 我猜是
- This is not a good time. - I guess not.
我听说贾克斯的事了
I heard about Jax.
是啊 人尽皆知了
Yeah, you and everybody else.
哦 我的天 他真漂亮
Oh, my God, he's so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们得谈谈亚伯的事
We need to begin a conversation about Abel.
没得谈
There is no conversation.
瞧 你的生活很混乱
Look, your life is very messy, Tara.
我知道 过去我就是这样
I know, it used to be my life.
现在贾克斯主持帮会 以后只会更复杂
And with Jax running the club, it's only gonna get more complicated.
那跟我儿子有什么关系
And what does that have to do with my son?
他的父亲是个被判刑的重罪犯
His father is a convicted felon
而他的监护人心理脆弱
and his guardian is psychologically fragile.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
而且我不但是他监护人 我是他妈妈
And I'm not just his guardian, I'm his mother.
合法的 我们结婚了
Legally, we got married.
- 什么时候? - 昨天
- When? - Yesterday.
哦
Oh.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你还是得告诉亚伯我是他妈妈
You still have to tell Abel that I'm his mother.
不然就让法庭来
Or the court will.
为什么要今天来?
Why do this today?
伽玛
Gemma.
- 果然 - 必须要做的
- Of course. - It had to happen.
你不会真以为她希望亚伯知道你是他妈妈吧?
Do you really think she wants Abel to know you're his mom?
她想杀了你 还是你忘了?
She tried to kill you. Or have you forgotten that?
不
No.
她生气是因为我不让她管我的家事
She's pissed because I'm not letting her run my family.
她跟你说了什么?
What did she tell you?
说我情绪不稳?
That I'm unstable?
什么?
What?
止痛药上瘾了?
Strung out on pain killers?
看着我
Look at me.
你知道吸毒者的样子的 我的瞳孔收缩了吗?
You know what opiates look like. Are my eyes pinned?
我已经超过一个月没吃过一片药了
I haven't taken a pill in over a month.
她玩了你
She played you.
就像她对我 对其他人一样
Like she does me, like she does everybody.
也许吧
Probably.
- 但这改变不了事实 - 什么事实?
- But it doesn't change the truth. - What truth?
关于我是个医生 而你是个吸过毒的古惑女吗
That I'm a surgeon and you're some ex-junkie biker whore.
你想盯上我和我的家人? 放马过来 亲爱的
You wanna come after me and my family? Bring it on, darling.
我可不怕你 还是你狗屁的监护权的威胁
I'm not afraid of you or your bullshit custody threat.
好嘛伽玛
Okay, Gemma.
你还有什么没告诉我们的?
What aren't you telling us?
不小心撒谎也还是撒谎 而你乐此不疲
Lying by omission is still lying, and you suck at it.
是你说了算?
You the one calling it?
我猜是
I guess.
我要跟你单独待会
I need a minute alone.
他可以留下
He can stay.
上头传话说你们四个里要死一个
Word from upstairs is one of you four leaves in a bag.
选个人 然后我搞定
Pick the guy. I'll handle the rest.
然后怎么说?
What's the rest?
守卫轮班后我们会回监房♥
We go to the box after the shift change.
他一直打到打不动
He fights until he loses.
我猜是另外两个人里挑一个
I'm guessing it's one of the other two.
我得知道是哪个
I need to know which one.
我们弄了点小娱乐
We got a little action going.
赌赌他能撑多久
Put odds on how long he'll last.
我给你们几分钟想清楚谁
I'll give you a few minutes to figure it out.
蒲伯想要蒂格烂在监狱里
Pope wants Tig to rot inside.
他还想要混乱之子死一个
And he wants a dead Son for
为我们杀的一九帮和警♥察♥偿命
the Niner and the cop we killed.
我想不出办法了 奥佩
I'm treading water here, Ope.
我没办法让大家都活着
I got no idea how to keep everyone alive.
我想你的父亲
I miss your old man.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
塔拉找到了些信件
Tara found some letters.
莫林·阿什比塞在我行李里的
Maureen Ashby stuffed them in my gear.
是她和我父亲的情书
They were love letters between her and my dad.
从信里看很明显约翰想让我们脱离军♥火♥交易
They made it pretty clear that J.T. Wanted to get us out of guns
而克雷不愿意
and Clay didn't want it.
约翰预计克雷会杀他
J.T. Predicted that Clay was gonna kill him.
具体的说 他会弄坏他的摩托
Specifically, that he would sabotage his bike.
他猜对了
And he was right.
是 那确实...
Yeah, that's...
是疯了
That's insane.
塔拉告诉了派尼 奥佩
Tara told Piney, Ope.
她找他是为查明真♥相♥ 那时我们还在坐牢
She was digging into him for truth. It was when we were inside.
集团的那件事发生之后 派尼
When the cartel shit went down, Piney
他肯定是用信的事去威胁克雷了
he must have threatened Clay with the letters.
那么 那...
So that's...
那就是克雷杀我父亲的原因
That's why Clay killed my old man.
是的
Yeah.
住手!
Stop!
你为什么不让我杀了他?
Why didn't you let me kill him?
你为什么不让我杀了他?
Why didn't you let me kill him?
当时针对帮派有个RICO的卷宗正在审理
There's a RICO case pending against the club.
奥图卖♥♥了鲍比
Otto gave up Bobby.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
罗密欧是个双面间谍
Romeo is doing double time.
他是集团的也是CIA的
He's cartel and CIA.
他阻挠了RICO
He put a pin in RICO
好让我们继续军♥火♥和毒品交易
so we could keep the big guns and drugs flowing.
那个阻挠一旦不在 我们都得玩完
That pin gets pulled, we all go down.
- 克雷不知道? - 只有我和鲍比
- And Clay doesn't know? - Just me and Bobby.
贾兰只愿意把大家伙卖♥♥给克雷
Clay is the only one that Galen will sell big guns to.
罗密欧需要他活着
Romeo needs him alive.
就这么回事 奥佩
That's it, Ope.
所有的真♥相♥
That's all the truth.
我必须得做出选择 兄弟
I had to make a choice, brother.
杀了克雷
Kill Clay
还是拯救帮派
or save the club.
你做错了选择
You made the wrong choice.
我办公室那边说你找我
My office said you called.
是啊 我需要你填一下这个 嗯 书面文件
Yeah. I need you to fill out this, um, paperwork.
CDC许可?
CDC approval?
我要去监狱做一些义工
I'm gonna be doing some gratis work at the prison.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
有护士说你结婚了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表