混乱之子前情提要...
Previously on Sons of Anarchy...
克莱伊杀了我老爸!
Clay killed my old man!
奥派查出真♥相♥了
Opie found out the truth.
是他对我开枪的
He's the one that shot me.
你为什么要撒谎呢 兄弟?
Why'd you lie, man?
我知道你不能跟他们一起
I know you can't sit at the table with them.
我希望你能在沙门克罗
I want you in SAMCRO,
不过不管你就决定干什么
but whatever you decide to do,
我都会支持你
I'm gonna back you.
据我所知 黑白已经颠倒了
What I know is that the gavel turns shit around.
我不会变成克莱伊
I'm not gonna turn into Clay.
奥派 我更怕我变成你
OPIE I'm more afraid that I'm gonna turn into you.
我只是去家里看看我的孙子们
I just went by the house to see my grandkids.
到底是谁决定把他们放在日托那的?
Who the hell decided to put them in day care?
我和他们的妈妈
Me and their mother.
我们可以照顾自己
We can take care of our own.
我觉得你还没准备好执行任务
I don't think you're up for the task.
哇哦 哇哦 放松 亲爱的
Whoa, whoa, easy now, love.
我有那么坏吗?
Was I that bad?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?!
尼罗·佩蒂啦
Nero Padilla.
我是个协调人
I'm a companionator.
这两个女孩说 她们目击几个骑摩托车的伙计
These two girls said they witnessed guys on
射击了一个开着Suv的黑人
motorcycles shooting a black man in a SUV.
另外两个目击证人来过了
Another two witnesses came in, identified
确定是蒂格·特来格撞了维罗妮卡·蒲柏
Tig Trager as the guy that ran down Veronica Pope.
我 呃 杀了一个无辜的女孩
I, uh, murdered an innocent girl.
说谎是为了保护欧普和帮派
The lie was to protect Ope and the club.
郡发出逮捕令
The county issued
要逮捕你 奇伯斯和蒂格
warrants for you, Chibs and Tig.
我知道个地方 你可以去那里
I got a place you can go.
你会没事的
You'll be safe.
你们意识到即将在查民
Are you guys aware of the violence that is
发生的暴♥力♥了吗?
happening in Charming?
不到一周两起室内入侵?
Two home invasions in less than a week?
必须跟九人帮一起解决了
Gotta settle things with the Niners.
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
这是蒲柏让我们知道
This is Pope letting us
他是那个决定生死的人
know he's the one who decides who lives and dies.
爸爸!
Daddy!
住手!
Stop!
你知道我的痛处 特瑞格先生
You know my pain, Mr. Trager.
不要 不要!
No. No!
到后面去!
Go around back!
妈的
Shit.
抱歉把你吵醒了 奥派
Sorry to wake you, Opie.
我们希望你可以告诉我们
We were hoping that you might be
哪里能找到杰克斯·台勒
able to tell us where we could find Jax Teller.
嗯 盯着点前台
Yeah, keep an eye out front.
我想知道有哪些人出入
I want to know who's coming and going.
还有其他人来吗?
You want anybody else up here?
没有了
Not yet.
继续盯着蒂格
Keep trying Tig.
你认识这个家伙多久了?
How long have you known this guy?
没多久
Not long.
我相信他
I trust him.
走吧
Come on.
在马里亚特有个聚会
There's a party at the Marriott.
我讨厌马里亚特
I hate the Marriott.
听起来都是些老东西
It smells like old dudes.
那些老东西有钱啊 小仙子
Those old dudes have money, Tinkerbell.
- 我们走吧 - 好吧
- Let's go. - All right.
我想让他们消失
I want them gone.
抱歉 卡拉不喜欢惊喜
Sorry, Carla doesn't like surprises.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, neither.
我们没事了
We're over here.
你们可以回到我们的治疗室
So, you guys can crash back here in our therapy rooms.
那里没有人会找你麻烦
No one'll bother you back there.
楼上有个工作室
There's a studio upstairs.
你可能会更舒服一点
You might be a little bit more comfortable.
有什么需要的话 尽管叫我
Just let me know if you need anything.
谢了
Thanks.
你为什么帮助我们?
Why you helping us?
我不认识你 你的人
I don't know you, your crew.
我可以为他担♥保♥
I can vouch for him.
我不是问你
I'm not asking you.
我们就当做是关系 好吗?
Let's just consider this networking, okay?
也许 某种程度上 你还得帮助我
Maybe, at some point, you get to help me.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
蒂格找到了
Found Tig.
奥克兰旧铁路院 不过我们得马上去
The old Oakland rail yards, but we gotta go now.
妈的 好 我们走吧
Shit. Okay, let's go.
他们会找你的自行车
They'll be looking for your bikes.
嘿
Hey.
外面的蓝色小卡车
Blue pickup out back.
想听听我的告诫吗?
You want a note from my priest?
谢谢
Thanks.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
喂
Yeah.
你最好离开那里
You better get over here.
离开你家
Your house.
伽玛还好吗?
Gemma okay?
她...她不在这里
She...she ain't here.
不要想着在电♥话♥里谈细节
Don't wanna give details over the phone.
这不...
It ain't...
蒂格?! 蒂格!
Tig?! Tiggy!
妈的
Shit.
蒂格 对不起 兄弟
Tig, I'm so sorry, brother.
噢 天哪
Oh, man.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我的神啊
Mother of Christ.
蒲柏...他活活把她烧死了...
Pope... he burned her alive...
就死在我面前
right in front of me.
呃...他威胁说要也要这样对弗安
Uh... he threatened to do the same to Fawn.
我得找到她
I gotta find her.
那个警♥察♥
The cop.
是你吗?
Is that you?
对
Yeah.
他在蒲柏的工资单上
He's on Pope's payroll.
另一个人是个清洁工
The other guy's a cleaner.
帮我把唐弄出来吧 好吗?
Help me get Dawn out, yeah?
好的 奇伯斯 听着...
Okay, Chibs, listen...
卡车后面的那些油布...拿来
the tarps in the back of the truck... get 'em.
嗯
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
把他们弄起来吧 来
Let's get them. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
过来喂喂鸟
Coming over to feed the bird.
我近来最好的朋友
My closest friend lately.
他们破门而入
They smashed through the door,
有三个人 可能是四个
three of 'em, maybe four.
说什么了吗?
Say anything?
他们想干什么?
What they wanted?
我没听到
Not that I heard.
我晕了 大概 有十秒钟
I got knocked out, like, ten seconds in.
糟糕
Damn.
伽玛在哪里?
Where's Gemma?
不知道
I don't know.
真的
Really.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表