English, baby.
- 我可不想她错过什么 - 拜托 卡拉
- I don't want her to miss anything. - Come on, Carla.
别动
Just stop.
你要对我开枪?
You gonna use that on me?
脱衣服
Get undressed.
- 什么? - 脱♥光♥
- What? - Naked.
上♥床♥ 你们俩
In the bed. Both of you.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吧
You are out of your goddamn head.
- 快点! - 别!
- Do it! - No!
老哥 不脱我杀了她哟
Sweet brother. Or I'm gonna kill her.
好的 我脱 我脱
All right. All right. All right.
别乱来 别乱来
Easy. Easy.
别乱来 卡拉
Easy, Carla.
转过去
Turn around.
上♥床♥
Get in bed.
蒲伯和混乱之子之间的问题已经解决了
Pope and the Sons have settled their differences.
我们和一九帮和好如初
We're good with the Niners again.
是啊 我也听说他们换头头了
Yeah, I heard about the shift in management.
我们现在是要玩一起来抱抱吗?
We here for a group hug?
也许吧
Maybe.
蒲伯想要我们把运的货加一倍 六十千克
Pope wants us to double our haul back. Sixty keys.
他会把其中三十往东运到雷诺销货
He's gonna push 30 east through Reno.
不会碰奥克兰
Stays clear of Oakland.
一九帮和蒲伯穿一条裤子的
Niners are in bed with Pope.
我怎么知道他的生意不会搞到我的地盘上?
How do I know his end don't flood my turf?
我们也不想结仇
Ain't looking for beefs.
我们就是接过来 打包再送到外头去
We'll step and bag it, run it outside,
就跟你在北边做的一样
the same way you do up north.
奥克兰一切照旧
Nothing changes in Oakland.
你们枪♥支♥和其他生意都照旧
Your gun deals and action stays the same.
那我就应该相信这说法了?
And I'm supposed to just trust that shit?
这是蒲伯本人提出来的
This came straight from Pope.
听着 出了任何问题 我搞定
Look, anything goes wrong, I'll squash it.
你来搞定?
Oh, you'll squash it?
现在帮派是蒲伯的打手了?
The MC running with Pope's hit squad now?
不是 我只是想负责任
No, I'm taking responsibility.
我们得想得长远点 伙计们
We gotta think outside the 'hood, boys.
靠着蒲伯这棵大树 我们都好乘凉
Staying in Pope's sunshine is good for all of us.
- 你和罗密欧也说好了? - 路易斯也是
- You clear this with Romeo? - Luis.
他同意
He's good.
集团很愿意和蒲伯做生意
Cartel likes the idea of being in business with Pope.
你当老大以来还真是风雨不断啊
A lot happening with you at the head of the table.
我老爹传给我的
I inherited this shit.
让黑人佬规矩点
Keep black in line...
我就没意见了
...we're good.
我也同意
Yeah, I'm good.
我又没得选 伙计
Like I got a choice, man.
很好
All right.
我们应该多见见面 我还真想你们
Hey, let's do this more often. I miss you guys.
上路吧
Let's roll.
走了
Come on.
我要的名字和地址到手了?
You got my name and address?
名字和地址倒是有 不过不是你之前要的
Yeah, but not the one you asked for.
入室袭击的事我真的查不到
I can't shake nothing loose on the home invasions.
帮派里的人不知道
Street don't know shit.
那是什么地址?
Then what's that?
蒲伯先生觉得改变你们对他的看法
Mr. Pope thought this might buy some goodwill.
证明他想和你们一起合作向前的意图
Prove his intentions are aboveboard and looking forward.
我怎么知道就是这地方?
How do I know this is the right place?
见鬼
Shit.
没孩子
No children.
老婆工作到6点
Wife works till 6.
街角有个鸡肉店
There's a chicken place around the corner.
你的伙计可以和你在那儿会面
Your crew can meet you there.
打给蒂格 让他开辆货车来
Call Tig, have him bring the wagon.
现在干吗?
Now what?
让他硬起来
Get him hard.
什么?
What?
舔他的鸡♥巴♥
Suck his dick.
老天
Jesus Christ.
卡拉 冷静 冷静 冷静
Carla. Easy, easy, easy.
对不起了
I'm sorry.
好的
All right.
我不干了
I'm not doing it.
我不干了 我不干了!
I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it!
回床上去
Get back in bed.
你想杀了我?
¿Quieres matar?
动手吧
Hazlo.
来呀
Go ahead.
但我不会再让你这样侮辱我俩了
Pero no voy a dejar que la humildes a ella ni a mí.
所以 动手吧
Así es que ándale.
开枪啊
Ahora dispara.
来呀 卡拉 快 来啊
Go ahead, Carla. Now, go ahead.
来呀 来呀 动手啊
Come on. Come on, do it.
对啦 动手!
Yeah, do it!
开枪!
Do it!
对不起 我就是想出来看看你怎么做的
I'm sorry. I just wanted to go out watching you do your thing.
- 不 不 不 不! - 啊!
- No, no, no! - Aah!
- 哦! 不! 不 - 啊! 啊!
- Oh! No! No. - Ah! Ah!
哦 圣母玛利亚 请你原谅她
Oh, mi virgencita, perdónala.
原谅她 带她和你走
Perdónala. Y llévatela.
请把她抱在怀里 带她一起回天堂
Cárgala en tus brazos. Y llévatela.
她叫你 亲爱的兄弟
She called you "sweet brother."
她是谁?
Who was she?
妹妹... 半亲生的
Sis... Half-sister.
我在伯度发现的她
I found her down in Berdoo
把她送进戒毒所 接受正当治疗
put her in rehab. Got her on the right meds.
是卡拉帮助我 把我变成好人的
Carla was the one that helped me. She helped me turn legit.
是啊 她爱上你了
Yeah, she was in love with you.
是啊
Yeah.
这种兄妹关系弄的有点复杂
The sister thing made that a little messy.
呵 是啊
Heh. Yeah.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
我猜跟你发生的这些事 让她很不满
I guess all this stuff with you, it stirred it up
她停止吃药了
and she stopped taking her meds.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do here.
不能报♥警♥
No cops.
这只会让事情复杂化
It only complicates shit.
她有其他家人吗?
She have any other family?
不 不 不 没有家人
No, no, no. No family.
好的 那我们可以自行处理
All right, then we do it off the books.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
好的 现在你去保证其他的姑娘没问题
All right, now go and you make sure your other girls are in one piece.
我来处理她
I'll take care of her.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
撑着点
Come on.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你好 是韦恩 你知道该怎么做
Hi, this is Wayne. You know what to do.
希望你会高兴 婊♥子♥
Hope you're happy, bitch.
嘿 混球
Hey, shit bag.
别
Don't.
记得我吗?
Remember me?
我遵守我的诺言
I keep my promises.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
天啊
God.
- 把这婊♥子♥绑起来 - 过来 你个混♥蛋♥
- Let's tie this bitch up. - Come here, you prick.
我们走
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表