I'm gonna need you to push 20 more keys out to Reno.
作为中国佬那边的枪♥支♥抵扣
Offset the cost of the Chinese guns.
这应该没什么问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
你很善于做这一行 贾克斯
You're good at this, Jackson.
你确定要退出毒品生意?
Sure you want out of the drug business?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
你能不能在某些事上给我些建议?
Can I ask your advice on something?
当然
Of course.
你每天都要做很多重大决定
You make big decisions every day.
你从亲信那边得到的建议中
Take advice from people you trust.
有否曾经完完全全反对过?
You ever choose to go against that?
去选择做一些每个人都认为是错误的决定?
Do something everyone tells you is a bad idea?
你是指关于克雷·莫罗?
This about Clay Morrow?
帮派投票将他逐出
Club voted to take his patch.
但我要的不止这些
I want to take more.
我去
Shit.
你被民♥主♥给击败了
Democracy is overrated.
复仇是从来不关乎结果是好还是坏
Revenge is never about the greater good.
这是种内心的渴求希望被满足
It's a visceral need that has to be satisfied
或是从迷失中找回自我
or the strong lose focus.
我怎么才能解除内心的瘙痒
How do I scratch that visceral itch
同时又不让帮派瓦解呢?
without tearing my club apart?
你当然可以两者兼顾
You can do both.
只是不能亲身感受到复仇的感觉
Just have to step away from the need to feel it.
你可以换个角度 换个方式来达到这个目的
Come at it from a different angle, different source.
过程并不重要 要的是结果
It's not about the process, it's about the result.
通过代理人去做?
Payback by proxy?
差不多
Something like that.
现在 我需要一些结果 贾克斯
And now I'm gonna need some results, Jax.
克雷已经出局 特瑞格完成了他的使命
Clay is out, Trager served his purpose.
是时候了
It's time.
我得先完成林和爱尔兰佬那边的交易
I gotta finish this deal with Lin and the Irish.
我明天把他带过来
I'll deliver him tomorrow.
你给我个时间和地点就行
You just tell me when and where.
很好
Good.
一旦你违背这个承诺
Because if you break this promise,
我们之间所有的一切都化为乌有
everything else goes away.
包括集团和林的买♥♥卖♥♥ 查敏山庄
Cartel-Lin deal, Charming Heights,
以及我保证过的不血洗你们帮派
and my agreement not to crush your club.
蒂格只是克雷的左右手
Tig was Clay's right hand.
除此之外 我看不出他还算什么
I'll never see him as anything else.
亨利·林和罗密欧 帕拉达
Henry Lin, Romeo Parada.
这是我的搭档路易斯·托瑞斯
My associate, Luis Torres.
先生们很荣幸 感谢你们专程赶来
Pleasure, gentlemen. Appreciate you making the trip.
俄♥罗♥斯♥科耐特导弹 带有可调节支架
Russian Kornet with articulating tripod.
红外线瞄准 9M133导弹
Thermal sight, 9M133 missiles.
任何小型机动部队的最爱
Favorite of every small mobile army.
我的天 这玩意太漂亮了 哈哈哈
Damn. Now, that's beautiful. Ha-ha-ha.
- 多少钱? - 十七万
- How much? - One-seventy.
导弹一发五千
Five K a missile.
还有狙♥击♥枪♥和来♥复♥枪♥呢?
What about the snipers and the.50 cals?
来♥复♥枪♥的话 我可以搞到翻新的勃朗宁
For.50 cals, I can get refurbished Brownings.
狙♥击♥枪♥的话 我有莫塞和凯佩勒
Snipes, I got Mausers and Keppelers.
我到时候会给你价格
I'll get you prices.
勃朗宁是好枪 狙击的话我们喜欢凯佩勒
Brownings are good. And we like Keppelers.
那么每次交易多少数量 多久能交易一次?
So how many, how often?
我的巴基斯坦朋友认为供货不是问题
My Palestinian friends made it sound like supply wasn't an issue.
不过得花点时间来决定多久才能供一次货
But it'll take a minute to figure out how to get more than one in at a time.
花点时间是指多久?
How long of a minute?
有太多的人在要货 估计得话上两三个月
That's a lot of personnel to buy off. At least two or three months?
你告诉我们你可以每隔两周拿到一次货的
You told us you could get them every two weeks.
没错 那是指整个供应链稳定下来以后
Yeah, once the route's locked down.
但那得花些时间 你们懂的
But that shit takes time. You guys know that.
十架柯耐特 一百颗导弹
Ten Kornets. Hundred missiles.
两打的勃朗宁 两打带快拆卸消音器的KSV
Two dozen Brownings, two dozen KSV's with quick release silencers.
一旦你们开辟好哈马斯的供货路线
Once you figure out the Hamas express,
我们每隔两周要一次货
we'll want drops every two weeks.
玛雅帮负责运货
Mayans MC will handle the transport.
这里是25万预付款
Two hundred and fifty, down payment.
随时通知我们来付尾款都行
Just let us know the balance.
必须的 期待与你们合作
Absolutely. Looking forward to doing business with you.
你会的 我们会让你富得流油
You should. We're gonna make you rich.
盖林度正被迫和龙堡·索诺拉在两边开展
Galindo's getting pushed on two fronts by Lobo Sonora.
我们刚刚丢掉图布塔马镇
We just lost Tubutama,
我们没时间等三个月来拿到他的柯耐特
we can't wait three months for them Kornets.
我们必须和爱尔兰那边做最后一次买♥♥卖♥♥
We're gonna need another shipment of RPGs from the Irish before we kill that tie.
那有问题么?
Is that a problem?
应该没有
Shouldn't be.
我去咨♥询♥下贾兰的意见
I'll ask Galen at the pickup.
别咨♥询♥了 直接告诉他
Don't ask him, tell him.
在我说起这个之前
Before I get into this,
我要你明白现在一切都安好
I want you to know everything's okay.
怎么了?
What?
亚伯上周发生了一次车祸
Abel was in a car accident last week.
- 哦我的天 - 没有留下永久性创伤
- Oh, my God. - No sustained injuries.
他做了个小手术来调正他的心跳频率
He had a minor procedure to correct his heartbeat,
但他现在没事了
but he's fine.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
- 是你在开车吗? - 不是
- Were you the one driving? - No.
是伽玛
Gemma.
她抽了大♥麻♥ 撞上了一棵树
She was stoned. She crashed into a tree.
- 见鬼 - 她当时嗨了 我们都知道
- Holy shit. - She's been on a tear. We both know that.
我不会再让她靠近孩子们了
I'm not letting her near the boys again.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
我想了想我们最后一次对话 然后...
I thought about the last conversation we had, and...
嗯 我知道这对贾克斯来说不容易
Well, I know it won't come easy to Jax,
但作为一个母亲 我很理解
but as a mother, I get it.
这到底是什么意思?
What does that mean exactly?
我可能会离开查敏
I might have to leave Charming.
为什么? 新工作吗?
Why? Another job?
是的 但愿是这样
Yeah, I hope so.
我收到了天佑医院的工作邀请
There's an offer on the table from Providence Hospital.
俄勒冈?
Oregon?
贾克斯没有意见吗?
Jax okay with that?
我们还在商量这件事
We're still figuring it out.
但我已经在处理有关的文件了 而且我...
But I've been dealing with the paperwork around all of that, and I...
我刚刚意识到
I just realized
如果我发生了意外或者 嗯...
that if anything happens to me or, uh...
贾克斯出了什么事
to Jax,
我没有信任的人可以托付我的孩子们
there's nobody I trust to take care of my boys.
我没有家人
I have no family.
- 你的确需要安心 - 是的
- You do need that peace of mind. - Yeah, I do.
亚伯在托儿所
Abel's in day care.
如果你想的话可以花时间去陪陪他
You can spend some time with him if you want.
他可好玩了
He's a lot of fun.
我会去的
I would really like that.
嗯 我跟多林谈过了
Well, I talked to Doreen
你会在来访名单上 那么...
and you're on the list, so...
我该怎么对他说?
What do I say to him?
告诉他你是我的一个朋友就好
Just tell him you're a friend of mine.
现在我只能做到这些
It's the best I can do for now.
没问题
Okay.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯哼
- Thank you. - Mm-hm.
那就这样
Okay.
克雷去哪儿了?
Where's Clay?
他退出了帮派
He turned in his patch.
有一阵子了
It's been coming for a while.
他不在俱乐部里混了?
He's out of the club?
听着 贾兰
Look, Galen
我知道你把柯兰的死怪在我身上
I know you blame me for Kellan's death.
你有道理这么做
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表