Galen's got a charter jet outside of Mendocino.
给你留了位置
There's room for you.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯 他们说改变下环境总是好的 对吧?
Yeah. They say change is good, right?
你先走吧 我今晚睡自己那边
You better go. I'll sleep at my place tonight.
我弄掉了纹身会毁了你的床单的
The ink'll ruin your sheets.
好吧
Okay.
我晚点再过来找你
I'll check on you later.
# 这次不同 #
This time is different
# 和以前不一样的 #
It's not like the times before
# 我向天发誓 #
I cross my heart
# 我不会再杀人 #
That I won't kill no more
# 上帝 请庇佑我 #
Jesus, watch over me
# 把愤怒都放下 #
But keep my anger at home
# 你最好保佑这双罪孽的手 #
You better bless these wicked hands
# 因为它们会不受控制 #
'Cause they got a mind of their own
# 不要去城里 #
Don't go downtown
# 恶魔在我耳边低语 #
The devil whispers in my ear
# 你的谢幕时间到了 #
"It's time for your curtain call"
- 嗯? - 有人来探访你
- Yeah? - You got a visitor.
谢谢
Thank you.
# 走开 走开 #
Step aside, step aside
# 根本不会有人帮助 #
There really ain't no help at all
# 像你我这样的人 #
For folks like me and you
# 不要去城里 #
Don't go downtown
# 举起双手 #
Get your goddamn hands up
# 你别看我 #
Don't you look at me
# 没人会孤独死在这里 #
No one's dying here alone
# 喔 我太激动了 #
Well, I came to get it on
# 让它激动吧 #
Let's get it on
# 上帝 保佑我 #
Jesus, watch over me
# 把我的愤怒都放下 #
But keep my anger at home
# 你最好保佑这双 #
You better bless these
# 罪孽的手 #
Wicked hands
# 因为他们会不受控制 #
'Cause they got a mind of their own
# 不要去城里 #
Don't go downtown
哪层?
Which one is it?
顶层
Top floor.
你带上了? 嗯
You pick it up? Yeah.
我去肯特菲尔德拿的 可以打的了
I hit Kentfield. It's ready to shoot.
- 你可以走了 - 贾克斯
- You can split. - Jax.
你为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
让生活美好
Keeping life beautiful.
是谁? 贾克斯
Who is it? Jax.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你今晚说的话 总在我脑海里浮现
Everything you said tonight, it's been ringing in my head.
我们可以聊下吗?
Can we talk?
可以吗
Please.
你的搭档呢?
Where's your partner?
和她妈妈在弗里斯科
She's in Frisco with her mom.
嘿!啊!
Hey! Unh!
明天 我会电♥话♥给你的戒毒所
Tomorrow, I call the rehab you work at.
我跟他们说你出现在我孩子的托儿所
I tell them you showed up at my kid's day care,
神志不清
out of your mind...
胡说他被IRA绑♥架♥
...babbling about him being kidnapped by the IRA.
你被劫做人♥质♥
That you were held hostage.
- 我会说你那是嗑嗨了 - 不
- Then I tell them you were high as shit... - No.
而我害怕你会伤害我的孩子
...and I am afraid you are a danger to my child.
- 然后我要求毒品测试 - 不
- Then I demand a drug test. - No.
不 不 不 贾克斯 求求你 不要 不要
No, no, no, Jax, please, no! No!
你别再威胁我的家人
You don't ever threaten my family again.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表