No, it ain't.
如果有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你是不是喝多了?
Were you drunk?
有伙人开了一辆车跟着她
Guys in a van came after her.
把她挤到了路下面 就像对你一样
Ran her off the road. Just like you.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
你有看到是什么人么?
Did you get a look at them?
没有 发生的太突然了
No. Happened really fast.
那辆车不知道是从哪冒出来的
Van just came out of nowhere.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
- 妈我真抱歉 - 我的宝贝们还好吗?
- I'm sorry, Mom. - Are my babies okay?
是的 他们没什么事
Yeah. They're fine.
- 这一切都因为我 - 哦不
- This is my fault. - Oh, no.
不要这样孩子 我没事
No, I'm okay, sweetheart.
你尽管去忙你的事 好吗?
You just go take care of business, all right?
只有一个人会残忍♥到对孩子下手
Only one guy we know gets off on dead kids.
- 是的 - 肯定是蒲伯他想要见面
- Yeah. - Pope, and he wants to meet.
火车站广场
Train yard.
蒂格你留在这 我去叫上爽哥
Tiggy, you need to stay here. I'll grab Hap.
- 你看好我的家人 - 必须的
- You keep an eye on my family. - Always.
我找不到更好的借口
I didn't know what else to do.
我不能让他也恨你
I can't have him hating you too.
警长大人
Sheriff.
帮派欠你个道歉
Club owes you an apology.
是因为谋害了我妻子吗?
For killing my wife?
因为我们对新人审核的疏忽
For being careless vetting new members.
他们是白人 暴♥力♥的种族主义者
They were white, racist and violent.
不是正符合你们需要么?
That fits all the requirements, right?
你想从我们这要点什么?
What do you need from us?
有专业人员会对你们逐一了解
Detectives will wanna talk to you all...
关于游骑兵的情况
...about the Nomads.
还有他们会要求你们这边的所有记录
And they'll need any records you have on them.
我恐怕我们拥有的信息也没多少
Well, there ain't gonna be much.
他们只是暂时待我们这里
They were only in the charter a heartbeat.
我会收集我们的所有记录
I'll pull what we have.
奥提茨 我要和你谈谈
Ortiz. Need to see you for a minute.
- 为什么找我? - 马上过来
- Why? - Now.
弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯现在在哪?
So where's Frankie Diamonds?
我们也不知道
We got no idea.
他是他们几个的头么?
Is he the one calling the shots?
我不知道兄弟
I don't know, man.
- 那就去找出来 - 你当我是谁 兄弟
- Well, then find out. - Who do you think I am, dude?
我什么都不知道的
I don't know shit, man.
把他带过来照X光
Get him over to X-Ray.
你会在那边待40分钟左右
You'll be there for about 40 minutes.
你看起来有点紧张啊
You seem a little nervous.
我猜克雷会对我们这私下谈话感到非常好奇
I bet you Clay is real curious about our private little conversation right here.
关于我们在这里分享的一切
Our blood bond we share.
你会害我没命的
You're gonna get me killed.
自从我看着我妻子死去
That concern left me
那个顾虑在我心里早就化成灰了
when I watched my wife die.
我们去那边
Let's go.
我的公♥司♥刚和市政♥府♥签下了这块地
My company just closed a deal with the city on this property.
五年以后
Five years from now,
这里将全部建成经适房♥以及配套设施
this will be affordable housing, multi-family units.
那边零售店 这边公园 还有快速公交站
Retail. Park. BART station.
到时候他们会把你的铜雕像放哪?
Where do they put your bronze statue?
一个没人可以把手剁下来的地方
Some place where no one can chop the hands off.
我会把那定义为是你的被迫之举
I'll chalk that off to a decision made under duress.
别再来测试我了
Don't test me again.
他是黑人 你说我该往那边想?
He was black, what the hell was I supposed to think?
是那个要你命且雇了黑人去做的人
That someone wants you dead, and hired a black guy to do it.
现在失业率那么高 每个人都想找点事情做
Unemployment's crushing the 'hood, brothers need work.
- 好吧 你是对的 - 怎么说?
- Well, you were right. - Huh?
袭击是我们内部人干的
Attacks are coming from inside.
但我怎么知道那些人是不是受命于你?
But how do I know the orders aren't coming from you?
那只手属于一个叫查尔斯·特纳的人
The hand belonged to Charles Turner.
你的内部人出了问题
Tyler has the intel on his known associates.
我估计你们很快会遭遇第二次
I assume one will be the second shooter.
或许他们能告诉你真♥相♥
Maybe they'll provide the truth you need.
听着兄弟 如果我要查出是谁想害我
Look, man, if I got a member trying to take me out...
我那可有一长串的可疑名单
...I gotta cross everyone else off the list before I go there.
明白 背叛是可耻的事情
Understood. Betrayal's an awful thing.
或许我得请几个保镖才行
Maybe I should get me one of them goon squads.
保持联♥系♥贾克斯 你不需要什么保镖
Stay close, Jax. You won't need one.
那么你对特纳都了解些什么?
So, what you know about Turner?
他不是本地人
He ain't local.
他有个姐夫住在66号♥街 就这些
Got a brother-in-law lives on the 66. That's it.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
朋友你能不能给我几分钟?
Can you give us a minute, friend?
没问题
Okey-dokey.
谢了
Thanks.
他手怎么了?
What happened there?
他控制不了手♥淫♥ 所以中国佬把他的手指给砍了
Chinese cut them off because he couldn't stop playing with himself.
- 明白 我该联想到原因 - 呵呵
- See, I should've put that together.- Heh, heh.
我很抱歉你发生的这些事
I'm sorry this happened to you.
一切都会好起来的
Hey. It's gonna be all right.
怎么了?
What?
我当时开车带着孩子们的时候 抽过大♥麻♥
I was stoned driving those kids.
我想我应该没问题 我经常这样开车
I thought I'd be okay. I drive high all the time.
我不想错过任何和他们在一切的机会
And I didn't wanna miss my chance to be with them.
我了解 没事的宝贝
I hear you. It's okay, baby. It's okay.
不 这很有事
No. It's not.
克雷替我撒了谎
Clay lied for me.
告诉贾克斯是有人把我挤下了公路
Told Jax someone ran me off the road.
我让他相信了这些
I let him believe it.
如果让贾克斯和塔拉发现了真♥相♥
Jax and Tara are never gonna forgive me
他们一辈子不会原谅我
if they find out.
那是迟早的伽玛 你知道纸包不住火
That'll come back, Gemma. You know how that shit works.
你只能面对这一切 把真♥相♥告诉他们
You gotta get in front of it. You tell them the truth.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
克雷来了 我猜我得告诉你们这个
Clay's coming. I thought maybe I should tell you that.
我得出去会 一碰到这种情况我就想拉稀
I need to step out. My bowels get very loose in situations like this.
好吧 既然这样
Well, on that note...
- 我会来看你的 - 好的谢谢
- I'll check in on you. - Yeah. Thanks.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
不管你和我老婆发生过什么 一切到此为止
Whatever it was between you and my wife, it's over.
我觉得这应该由她说了算
Well, maybe we should let her make that call.
我知道你和贾克斯关系铁
I know you and Jax are tight.
俱乐部感谢你那些小妞儿们的帮忙
The club appreciates your pussy salvation.
但是别搞错了 你要是挡在我和伽玛中间
But make no mistake. You get in my way with Gemma,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
别担心 伙计 不像你 我不会犯错
Don t worry, mano. I don't make mistakes. Not like you.
# 嘿 我们来搞定它 把他们毁坏 #
Hey, hey We put it down and break 'em off
# 嘿 大家 和我一起吗 #
Hey Y'all, is you with me?
# 该去进行破坏了 亲爱的妈妈 #
Down to break 'em off Little mama,
# 你不和我一起吗 #
is y'all with me?
# 和我一起吧 和我一起吧 #
Let me see you represent Let me see you represent
# 我们搞定它 把他们全毁了 #
We put it down and break 'em off Y'all,
# 大家和我一起吗 #
is you with me?
# 该去进行破坏了 亲爱的妈妈 #
Down to break 'em off Little mama,
# 你不和我一起吗 #
is y'all with me?
# 和我一起吧 和我一起吧 #
Let me see you represent Let me see you represent
- 这车看起来眼熟 - 没错
- The van looks familiar. - Aye.
但是开车的是哪位仁兄?
But which brother was driving it?
我们去搞清楚
Let's find out.
嘿
Hey.
看来就他了
Guess it's him.
# 和我一起吧 和我一起吧 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表