Let me see you represent Let me see you represent
嘿 把场子清空
Hey. Clear this place out.
# 押韵这事 十辆豪车 #
Rhyme biz, limo 10 Call
# 我的本事叫作七♥宗♥罪♥ #
my skills seven sins
# 我必须向主忏悔 我卖♥♥出的所有毒品 #
To the lord I must repent For the all the coke that I sold
# 我撒的谎 我藏起来的钱 #
All the lies that I told Bloody money that I fold
# 这让我的心变得冰冷 #
Make my heart turn cold
# 我有个故事要讲 关于杀戮和阴谋 #
And I got a story to tell About the killin', the pimpin'
# 毒品 钱财 #
The hoe-in', moneymakin'
用枪打开
Shoot it off.
# 我需要改过自新 我双手沾满鲜血 #
I need another chance I got blood on my hands
# 上帝 拯救我 不然我会与恶魔为伍 #
Lord, save me Or me and the devil gonna dance
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
# 我需要改过自新 我双手沾满鲜血 #
I need another chance I got blood on my hands
# 上帝 拯救我 不然我会与恶魔为伍 #
Lord, save me Or me and the devil gonna dance
# 我们搞定它 把他们全毁了 #
We put it down and break 'em off Y'all,
# 大家和我一起吗 #
is you with me?
雷 没地方逃了
Ray, there's nowhere left to go.
这可不是个好主意 雷
That's a bad idea, Ray.
听着 我不知道那活儿具体是做什么的
Look, I didn't know what the job was, man.
我只是给查理帮忙
I was just helping Charlie.
- 我明白了 兄弟 这是两回事 - 没错
- I get it, bro. A gig's a gig. - Yeah.
- 查理为什么想杀我们? - 他只想杀他
- Why was Charlie trying to kill us? - Just him.
我们在加州监狱认识的人
Guy we knew in Chino
弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯 他花钱雇我们
Frankie Diamonds. He hired us.
给查理干一票 大概七万五
Gave Charlie his custom chopper. Worth, like, 75K.
你们为什么追杀我的妈妈和孩子?
Why'd you go after my mom and kids?
我们没有
We didn't.
我连你是谁都不知道 兄弟 那不是我们干的
I don't even know you, man. That wasn't us.
所以弗兰基花钱找了个黑人
So Frankie hires a black guy,
伪装成蒲伯的干的
makes it look like Pope.
那个混球比看上去要聪明
That greaseball is smarter than he looks.
我们要拿他怎么办?
What do we do with him?
过来
Come here.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey
求你们了
Please.
见鬼 求你们了
Shit. Please.
# 和我一起吧 和我一起吧 #
Let me see you represent Let me see you represent
嘿 你在这儿干嘛?
Hey. What are you doing here?
- 我讨厌医院 - 哈
- I hate hospitals. - Heh.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. I get that.
我只有游骑兵的账单
All I have is dues payments for the Nomads.
你觉得能应付罗斯福吗?
Think that's cool with Roosevelt?
嗯 他不能从这里看出任何东西
Yeah. This stuff won't tell him shit.
还有什么要跟我说的吗?
Anything you need to tell me?
关于罗斯福的?
About Roosevelt?
没有了 怎么?
No. Why?
嗯 自从我们从斯托克顿出来后
Well, he's been pressing you pretty hard
他就逼得你挺紧的
since we got out of Stockton.
- 是啊 我也这么觉得 - 为什么是你?
- Yeah, I guess. - Why just you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 兄弟
He's just an asshole cop, man.
他知道些什么 祖斯?
What's he know, Juice?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
- 别这样 克雷 - 别对我撒谎
- Come on, Clay.- Don't lie to me.
- 我没有 - 嘿
- I'm not. - Hey.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥的 孩子
You can tell me the truth, son.
- 求你了 克雷 我不能 - 你没有选择
- Please, Clay. I can't. - You got no choice.
告诉我 祖斯
Tell me, Juice.
我的父亲
My father
是个黑人
is black.
艾利发现了
Eli found out.
他想让我和探员合作
He tried to get me to work with the feds.
为什么? 为了什么?
Why? For what?
就是RICO的案子
There's a RICO case.
奥图翻脸
Otto flipped.
给了他们原来的犯罪记录 艾利威胁我
Gave them past crimes. Eli threatened me.
探员想要爱尔兰人和集团
The feds want the Irish and the cartel.
他说如果我给他证据 他就放过俱乐部
He said that if I gave him some evidence, that he would spare the club.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
你干了些什么?
What did you do?
我偷了一包毒品
I stole that brick of coke.
被迈尔斯抓个正着
Miles caught me doing it.
我很害怕 我们打了起来
I panicked. We fought.
然后他拔出了刀
And he came at me with a knife.
RICO那件案子了结了?
The RICO case went away?
我觉得他们查不出来 那些探员
I guess they couldn't make it. The feds.
他们把我放了 我不确定奥图怎么样
They cut me loose. I'm not sure about Otto.
我把游骑兵引到拖车边
I sent the Nomads to the trailer.
昂瑟搞定了狗狗
Unser took down Gogo.
我杀了格瑞格
I killed Greg.
现在怎么办?
What happens now?
这个嘛...
Well...
你把这些狗屎带到警官那里
you take this bullshit intel to the sheriff
我来搞定一些文件
and I catch up on some paperwork.
- 克雷 我没有... - 听我说
- Clay, I didn't... - Listen to me.
俱乐部里的每个人都做过蠢事
Everybody at that table's done something puts them outside the reaper.
自我坦白是团队的死穴
Self-disclosure kills the group.
我们刚才说的就扯平了 真的
Now, what we just shared here makes us even. Honest.
我们绑在了一块儿 这些事不许告诉其他人
We're connected. Nobody else needs to know.
这就是规则
That's how it works.
嘿
Hey.
他们让你走了?
They released you?
是啊 挺快的
Yeah, pretty soon.
感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
身上有点酸痛 我没事
Little sore. I'm okay.
贾克斯把经过都跟我说了
Jax told me what happened.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你保护他们的安全
Thank you for keeping them safe.
我撞上了一棵该死的树
I hit a goddamn tree.
我很庆幸是你在开车 不然就更糟了
I'm so glad it was you behind the wheel. It could have been so much worse.
嘿
Hey.
- 你还好吗? - 还好
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
你去哪儿了?
Where you been?
去找想要杀你们的人
Looking for the guy who tried to kill both of you.
找到了吗?
Any luck?
我们还在查
We're still putting it together.
那天晚上的事情你还记得吗?
Do you remember anything from last night?
车的牌子或者型号♥?
Make or model of the van?
不记得
No.
颜色呢?
Color?
深色的
Dark.
也许是棕的
Brown, maybe.
别担心 我们会找到这个人的
Don't worry. We'll find this guy.
是啊 发生什么了 兄弟?
Yeah, what's going on, ése?
我能看看亚伯吗?
Can I see Abel?
当然了
Of course.
- 有人在家吗? - 在这儿 伙计
- Anyone home? - Back here, mano.
- 交出手♥枪♥和刀 - 我的上帝
- Guns and knives. - Jesus Christ.
东西拆了都放下 滑到地板那边去
Drop the clips. Slide them across the floor.
- 现在! - 知道了!
- Now! - Okay!
这两个人和俱乐部无关
These two have got nothing to do with the club.
给我闭嘴趴下 手放头上
Shut up and get on your knees. Hands behind your heads.
别这样 弗兰基 这他妈是在干嘛?
Come on, Frankie. What the hell is this?
你觉得呢? 我要钱
What do you think? I want money.
我知道你们把钱都放在保险箱里
I know you got cartel cash in the chapel safe.
我们不是银行 弗兰基
We ain't a bank, Frankie.
毒品的钱从玛雅帮那边来
Drug money comes from the Mayans.
枪♥支♥的现金直接给了爱尔兰人
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表