Bitch
# 又一个被害者死亡时她从黑暗中出现 #
She appears from the dark As another victim dies
# 三位一体的精神 #
Spirits on the trinity
# 一个处♥女♥大声的尖叫 #
A shrieking virgin cries out
# 神秘的笔迹 #
Cryptic writing
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
# 无法被救赎 #
Cannot be saved
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 有人死了吗? - 没有
- Anyone dead? - Negative.
爽哥 你中枪了?
Hap. You hit?
擦伤 我爽翻了
Ripped through. I am rapturous.
# 他们叫它 #
They call it
显然这些混球是真心
Clearly these assholes ain't
为你和黛奥莎事业进步而不爽
real happy about you and Diosa moving north.
我已经不管他们了 伙计
I ain't running them anymore, man.
哦 也许他们不知道你已经退休了
Oh. Maybe they don't know that you're retired.
他们很快就会知道厉害的
They're gonna know something real soon.
我最不希望的是
One thing I don't want is
这些无常的小丑在查敏外♥围♥挑起战争
these half-bright cholos starting a war outside Charming.
我听到了
I hear you.
# 一棵三叶苜蓿草 #
A three-leaf clover
终于联络上林了
Finally got a hold of Lin.
他要跟我们在王朝会面 立刻去
He'll meet us at the Dynasty. Now.
好
Good.
嘿 我得搞定些事 不用很久
Hey, I gotta handle this. It's not gonna take long.
我跟你在黛奥莎碰头 好吧?
I'll meet you back at Diosa, all right?
然后弄清楚怎么处理你的伙计
We'll figure out what to do about your crew.
好
Yeah.
有空谈谈吗?
Give me a minute?
- 没有 - 你真得找空
- No. - You really should.
很重要 孩子
It's important, son.
我听说奥图的事了
I heard about Otto.
从谁那?
From whom?
我们的集团兼CIA朋友
Our cartel-CIA friend.
我知道罗密欧和RICO的事了
I know about Romeo. And RICO.
也知道那是你不杀我的原因了
And I know that's why you didn't kill me.
是啊 我的错
Yeah. My mistake.
罗密欧知道你要散伙 盖林度集团不愿意罢手
Romeo knows you're gonna break ties. Galindo ain't gonna let that happen.
他们会除掉你 儿子
They're gonna get rid of you, son.
罗密欧要确保不管是谁顶替你…
And Romeo's gonna make sure that whoever replaces you…
… 都会维持毒品和军♥火♥交易不变
… is gonna keep the guns and the coke intact.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
实际上 我拒绝了
Actually, I turned it down.
你看 你和我…
You know, you and me…
… 几个月前我们坐在一个拖车里 …
… we sat in a tow truck a few months back and …
… 你当时告诉我你有多想退出
… you told me how you wanted out.
想给你儿子们更好的生活
You wanted something better for your boys.
想存点钱然后继续生活下去
That we were gonna make some bank and move on.
你杀了派尼并且试图杀死我妻子时那些都变了
That changed when you murdered Piney and tried to kill my wife.
这事与我和我的错误无关
This isn't about me and my mistakes.
与你有关
It's about you.
以及你马上要犯的错误有关
And the one that you're about to make.
这桩CIA兼集团的买♥♥卖♥♥是个保护伞
This CIA-cartel thing has a shelf life.
要是让他们撕破脸
By the time they split,
你苦心安排的所有合法交易都会成为泡影
all the legit shit you've been putting in place will be in full swing.
所以暂时 你得让罗密欧保持原状
But for now, you gotta keep Romeo in place.
- 好存你的钱 儿子… - 别再叫我儿子
- Make your bank, son... - Stop calling me son.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你得让集团的生意玩转了
You gotta let this cartel thing play out.
然后你才能带上老婆孩子离开查敏
Then you can take the money and Tara and the boys and get out of Charming.
不然的话 你会失去一切
If you don't, you're gonna lose everything.
我们该出发了
We should be heading out.
谢谢你为我担心
I appreciate you looking out for me.
但我有个不同的计划
But I got a different plan.
我已经厌倦了被不顾一切捞钱的人压榨
I'm tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.
我得改变它
I have to change that.
最好是好消息
Better be some good news.
我跟我儿子的事有点复杂
Things with me and the boy are complicated.
我需要些更多的时间
I'm gonna need a little more time.
- 多久? - 我不清楚
- How much more? - I don't know.
再给我一天
Give me another day.
- 我会说服他 - 好的 记得通知我
- I'll convince him. - All right. Let me know.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
他办不成了
He couldn't do it.
叫人动手
Make the call.
克雷要干吗?
What did Clay want?
他全知道了 罗密欧也是
He knows everything. So does Romeo.
开什么玩笑
You're shitting me.
我们得联♥系♥林然后把事情敲定了
We need to get to Lin and close this shit down.
- 坐到那边 - 好
- Sit over there. - Yeah.
他好吗?
He okay?
- 化疗 - 哦 该死
- Chemo. - Oh, damn.
你好吗? 我有几天没见你了
You okay? I ain't seen you around in a couple days.
我猜你最近烦心事比较多
Figured I'd stay out of your hair.
开业怎么样?
How's the opening going?
除了我的伙计闹事之外
Other than this bullshit with my crew, it's okay,
我觉得挺好的 你今晚过来吗?
I think. You coming around tonight?
我看伤员们的情况再说
Let me see how the wounded are doing.
好的
Okay.
有什么事情想告诉我的吗?
Something I should know here or what?
没有 我很好
No. I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 玛格丽特说你在找我 - 是的 请进
- Margaret said you were looking for me. - Yes. Please, come in.
你找机会跟你丈夫商量过工作的事了吗?
Did you have a chance to discuss the offer with your husband?
谈了
I did.
嗯…
Um…
这对他很难
This is very difficult for him.
他从小在这里长大 他很喜欢查敏
He was born and raised here. He's very invested in Charming.
- 也是 你丈夫做什么的? - 小生意
- Of course. What does your husband do? - Small business owner.
修车的 也做些其他投资
Automotive repairs. A few other ventures.
我们会尽量帮助他在天佑里做好安置的
We'd do all we could to help him get set up in Providence.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我有感觉这可能对你不太合适
I'm sensing this may not be a good fit for you.
不不 非常合适
No, no. It's a perfect fit.
我只是… 我只是想让它暂时保密
I just… I just want to keep it under wraps.
让贾克斯先不知道这个
Let Jax sit with it for a minute.
我想接受就职
I want to move forward with the offer.
哦 哈哈 那让我很高兴 塔拉
Oh. Ha-ha. That makes me very happy, Tara.
我的同僚们都会兴奋坏的
My partners will be thrilled.
当然 你不说的话我们都会替你保密的
Of course, we'll keep it off the radar until you say otherwise.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会告诉玛格丽特着手准备书面文件的
I'll talk to Margaret and start the paperwork.
好的 那好极了
Okay. That sounds great.
你能听见我的声音吗 德兰尼先生?
Can you hear my voice, Mr. Delaney?
哦 伙计 你真应该继续打下去
Oh, man, you should've just kept going.
我知道你想死
I know you want to die.
你会死的
And you will.
但在那之前 我们还有些事情要做
But before that happens, there are a few things we need to do.
RICO被撤销了 婊♥子♥
RICO's dead, bitch.
我什么也不会告诉你
I ain't giving you shit.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
跟RICO无关 我不是探员
This isn't about RICO. And I'm not a fed.
只是个普通公民
I'm just a citizen.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我确实想要点东西
I do want something.
当一个人被逼的放弃自己的职责…
When a man is forced to put away what he does…
… 有时他会忘记自己是谁
… sometimes he forgets who he is.
谢谢你…
Thank you…
… 让我有想要的东西 奥图
… for giving me something to want, Otto.
接下来的几个月
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表