- Abel and Thomas. - Abel and Thomas.
- 嗨 奶奶 - 嗨 宝贝
- Hi, Grandma. - Hi, baby.
抱歉 只有父亲有权力探望
Sorry, only the father has access.
- 什么? - 你必须在名单上
- Excuse me? - You have to be on the list.
嗯 你可以让他的妈妈签一张同意书
Uh, you can have his mom sign a consent form.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
这是因为戴安娜的腹腔还没有完全复原
It's because Diana's abdominal wall hasn't fully developed.
所以纳米德医生准备...
So Dr. Namid is gonna perform...
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我很抱歉 请允许我打断一下
I'm so sorry. Please, excuse me.
不是现在 红毛
Not now, red.
我很抱歉 让我来吧
I'm sorry. I got it.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛? - 显然我不在名单上
- What the hell are you doing? - Apparently I'm not on the list.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
是的 医院需要我的拜访许可
Yes, the hospital requires consent upon visitation.
我不是探访者 我他妈是他们的奶奶
I'm not a visitor. I'm their goddamn grandmother.
而我他妈是他们的妈妈
And I'm their goddamn mother.
你不能靠威胁恐吓让我改变养孩子的方式
You will not bully me into changing how I raise my children.
我没有威胁恐吓
I am not bullying.
我只是在帮助那些照顾我孙子的陌生人
I'm just helping the strangers that are taking care of my grandkids.
他们不需要你的帮助
They don't need your help.
拿条围巾把它遮起来吧 你多大了 十五岁?
Wrap a scarf around that shit. What are you, 15?
我听清楚了 妈妈
I hear you loud and clear, Mom.
我讨厌她每次都让你做出妥协
I hate it when she makes you stoop to her level.
我没有妥协
I didn't stoop.
哟 来啊 兄弟 来吧 来吧
Yo, come on, brother. Let's go, let's go.
好样的 宝贝
Deal it, baby.
- 我们来了 是啊 - 哟 来真的?
- Here they go, yeah. - Yo, for real with this shit?
发生什么了?
What happened?
我会告诉大家的
I'll fill everyone in.
你不觉得累吗?
Ain't you getting tired of this?
解释 还是继续绕来绕去?
Lockup, or being confused by your vague questions?
我不知道 就是觉得没意思了
I don't know, it just ain't fun anymore.
追求一些我们不需要的金钱
Chasing cash we don't need
然后把它们花光去保存小命
and spending every dime trying to stay alive.
这就是美国梦
American dream.
他们把你带到哪里去了?
Where'd they take you?
警官办公室
Commander's office.
和戴蒙 蒲伯见面了
Face time with Damon Pope.
真见鬼 伙计
Shit, man.
那个人把每个人都买♥♥通了
That guy's got everybody tapped.
他提了他的要求
He gave me his demands.
他想要我死
He wants me dead.
他没这么说
He didn't say that.
他想要我们一半的运货利润
He wants half our muling earn.
每批货五万
Fifty K per shipment.
嗯 还有吗?
Well, what else?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他会派个警卫告诉我的
He's gonna have a guard fill me in.
那又怎样? 这是什么意思?
And what? What does that mean?
我们会知道的
We'll find out.
我们的消息确认了蒲伯和贾克斯见过面
Our sources confirmed that Pope met with Jax.
- 在监狱里 - 见鬼
- Inside. - Shit.
黑人将军有人脉啊
Idi Amin's got reach.
是啊 而且他规定了期限
Yeah. And he laid out his terms.
我们得随时做好准备
We have to prepare for every scenario.
你是说如果他们不能活着出来?
Meaning if they don't get out alive?
我的意思是如果我们的某一批货被攻击了
Meaning one of our shipments was attacked.
就没好日子过了
Torched trucks don't give us much comfort.
盖林度先生需要确保
Mr. Galindo needs to know
每个人的注意力都集中在这上面
that everyone is paying attention.
那次攻击是我们的私事 和生意无关
That attack was personal, not business.
只要你准时把毒品弄来
You got your coke on time.
告诉盖林度放松点
Tell Galindo to relax.
帮派会按时把他的枪和毒品一起交货
The MC will get his guns and blow, in one piece, on schedule.
很好
Good.
但你得确保我们的人活着从郡监狱里出来
And you make sure our guys get out of county alive.
如果我们需要你们的地方 会联♥系♥你们的
We need anything from your men, we'll call you.
回帮会?
Clubhouse?
你知道她去哪儿了
You know where she's been.
谁?
Who?
伽玛?
Gemma?
- 不 我不知道 伙计 - 那不是问句
- No. I don't know, man. - That wasn't a question.
你知道她去哪儿了
You know where she's been.
不知道
Not really.
我不能告诉你 克雷
I can't, Clay.
我丢了我的位子 和半个肺
I lost my seat half a lung,
如果一个月内无法骑车 我就没戏了
if I'm not riding in a month, I lose my vote.
我只剩她了
She's the only thing I got left.
我只想确认一下
I just need to find out if it is what I think it is.
她和别人在一起来伤我
Her killing time with somebody to hurt me.
我不会把事情闹大的
I ain't gonna set it on fire.
我保证
I promise.
求你了 祖斯 我快被折磨疯了
Please. Juice, it's killing me.
噢 见鬼
Aw, shit.
我一会就来
I'll be outside in a minute.
他们告诉我可以等你
They told me I could wait for you.
一切都还好吧?
Everything all right?
亚伯很好
Abel's fine.
想坐吗?
You mind?
贾克斯被抓了
Jax got picked up.
- 杀人罪 - 噢 见鬼
- Manslaughter. - Oh, shit.
上个月的高速公路枪击案
Highway shooting last month.
指控就是胡扯
Charges are bullshit.
向来如此
They always are.
塔拉怎么样?
How's Tara?
不太好
Not good.
纠结于贾克斯的现状和她的手的状况
Between what's going on with Jax and her hand getting messed up
她形容憔悴
she's in bad shape.
我就是为这个来的
That's why I'm here.
我认为她在自我治疗
I think she's self-medicating.
- 哦 止痛药? - 奥斯康定
- Oh. Pain meds? - Oxy.
现在我担心孩子们
Now I'm worried about the kids.
贾克斯知道吗?
Does Jax know?
他一无所知
He's blind to it.
那么 你应该告诉医院的人
Well, you should tell someone at the hospital.
不 我不想外人介入
No. I'm not letting in outsiders.
你为什么跟我说这些伽玛?
Why are you telling me this, Gemma?
你想要回亚伯吗?
You want Abel in your life?
你要我以滥用止痛药威胁她?
You want me to threaten her with oxy abuse?
她到底对你做了什么?
What the hell did she do to you?
无关紧要
It don't matter.
我是在给你你需要的筹码
I'm giving you the leverage you need.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
是啊 这方法确实傻♥逼♥
Yeah, it's a shitty way in.
但是这能搞定监护权的问题
But it beats some messy custody suit
我们都清楚 这是唯一能让你见你孩子的方法
which we both know is the only other way you're gonna ever get to see your kid.
你只有很小 很难得的机会
It's a small, unstable window.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
他永远不会叫你妈妈
He will never call you Mommy.
你对我承诺的 记得吗?
Your promise to me. Remember?
是啊
Yeah.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
打开大门
Open the gate.
按区域放风后返查
Yard recall by the block.
- E区 排好队 - 嘿
- E Block, line up. - Hey.
- 放风时间到了吗? - 守卫减少了
- Is yard time up already? - Cutting back on guards.
还没轮班就把我们一半的人弄进去
Bring half of us in before a shift change.
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 我想谈的那个守卫是独自一个人
Hey. The guard I gotta speak to is in solitary.
我们得在轮班前去做这事
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表