很好
Good.
弗兰基 你有什么想说的吗
Frankie, you got anything you want to say?
只想说能坐在这是我们的福气
Just want to say we're honored to be sitting at this table.
大家都知道你最近有不少麻烦
We know you've been taking some hits lately, and we're here to
我们尽可能的会帮忙
help as much as we can.
兄弟很高兴又回大家庭了
Yeah, it's good to have a home again, man.
我们的脚有地方放了
Yeah, someplace we can put our feet up.
是啊派基
All right, Peggie.
有反对的吗
Any opposing?
很好
Good.
我们该说什么
What do we say?
欢迎来沙门克罗兄弟们
Welcome to SAMCRO, boys.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲍比·埃尔维斯也回来了
It's great to have Bobby Elvis back at the table.
回来真好
Good to be home.
佐治的案子撤诉了?
What, did they... drop the charges on Georgie?
是啊 很明显是自杀嘛
Yeah. Apparently it was a suicide.
爬上卡车,再给自己来10枪
Climbed into the trunk, shot himself ten times.
我想让鲍比做二把手
I've asked Bobby to be my VP.
欧普呢
What, uh, what about Ope?
我想欧普这段时间管不了这边的事了
I think Ope's gonna have to step away from the club for awhile.
他家里发生太多事
Too much damage done to his family.
他现在也很难控制自己不找沙门克罗的麻烦
He's having a hard time not putting that pain on SAMCRO.
我听鲍比的
I second Bobby.
谢了
Thank you.
有反对的吗
Any opposing?
我们该说什么
What do we say?
爱你 兄弟
Love you, brother.
我想说很高兴鲍比能回来
I just wanted to say how happy I am to have Bobby
虽然你回来了我右边的地方就窄了
back at the table and, uh... not as much room on my right with
恭喜你坐上二把手的位置
you here, but, uh, glad you made the cut.
谢谢
Thanks.
奥派现在不在,有些事我得告诉你们
With Opie stepping away, something I need to tell this club.
有点复杂,所以劳烦大家认真听
It's complicated, so I'm hoping you hear me out.
派尼不是罗保集团杀的 是我杀的
Lobo cartel... did not kill Piney, I did.
你们都知道我和派尼有矛盾
Everybody knows that there was no love lost between Piney and me.
大多数人也看见了他在这个房♥间里想爆我头
Most of you were witnesses to him trying to blow my head off in this room.
我去了小木屋,想和他解决
I went up to the cabin, and I thought we could maybe work out
集团业务的问题
this cartel business.
我以为也许就我们一个个来 能好好谈谈
I thought, maybe, me and him, one on one, cut through the bullshit.
我到了以后他喝高了
He was a fifth of Patron deep when I arrived.
我都还没说话 他就扑过来
I could hardly get out an argument when he, uh... he drew on me.
我夺下他的手♥枪♥
I managed to wrestle the sawed-off out of his hand.
他又掏出来个9Mm口径的
Then he pulled a nine.
当时我没办法
I had no choice.
我想要是集团或是爱尔兰人知道我们有内乱
I figured if the, uh, cartel or the Irish heard that there
生意就得黄了
was internal beef, that they would pull the plug on the deal,
所以我栽赃给了墨西哥人
so I, uh... I put it on the Mexicans.
我打算风头过了以后
I planned on telling everybody what went down soon as all the
就告诉你们真♥相♥.
heat was off but, uh... Opie found out the truth
但被奥派发现了
before I could do that.
就是他朝我开的枪
He's the one that shot me.
什么
What?
怎么会
What?
我对杰克斯说了谎
I lied to Jax.
我说是个黑人干的
I told him it was black.
为什么要撒谎 老弟
Why'd you lie, man?
你是为了保护欧普
You were protecting Ope.
当时我们需要救护车
We needed an ambulance.
但Ems会报告有枪伤的事情
EMS would report the bullet wound.
我不怪欧普想杀我
I don't blame Ope for trying to kill me.
我只希望他能明白这一切
I only wish I could explain to him what happened.
不管怎么说,我杀了弟兄.自卫还是什么的
Anyway... I killed a member, self-defense or not.
你们投票决定我的去留吧
You gotta vote on whether I stay or go.
这件事要等等
We need to live with this for awhile.
过个一两天再投票
Let's take a day or two before we vote.
能聊聊吗
You give me a minute?
你这是闹哪样
What are you doing?
还有好多事我不能说 所以我想
Still a lot of truth I can't cop to, so... I figured
该说的时候我会说
I would, uh, get out the rest of what there is.
我会相信你只是想得到点同情
I'm supposed to believe you're just gonna throw yourself at the mercy of the club?
得了 老兄
Come on, man.
装可怜不是你强项
Mea culpas aren't your style.
闹哪一出呢
What's the play?
我是认真的
I'm all out of play.
我也是为了沙门克罗着想
I'm just trying to do what's best for SAMCRO.
你玩什么花样呢
What's your play, son?
我明白你为什么阻止奥派
I mean, I get why you stopped Opie,
但你发现了Jt的事情
but...you found out about JT...
为什么还不杀我
How come you didn't kill me?
让你活着 爱尔兰人才高兴啊
I need you alive to keep the Irish happy.
你就没想做成这笔生意
Ah, you never wanted this cartel deal.
你还在意爱尔兰人满不满意
Why would you give a shit if the Irish are happy?
只是为了沙门克罗好
Just trying to do what's best for SAMCRO.
我刚去你家了想看看孩子们
I just went by the house to see my grandkids.
谁让他们去托儿所的
Who the hell decided to put them in day care?
我和他妈妈
Me and their mother.
怎么能让别人管咱家的孩子
We don't let other people raise our children.
自私不负责的表现
It's selfish and lazy.
妈我现在没事跟你说这个
I don't have time for this, Mom.
你想看孩子,跟塔拉说去
You want to see the kids, work it out with Tara.
杰克逊 我不明白
I still don't understand, Jackson.
你不用明白
You don't have to.
他大限已到
His time will come.
就是看看你是否安全回家了
Just making sure you got home okay.
是的...是的 我到了
Well, yeah... yeah, I did.
我很好
I'm fine.
好的
Good.
现在有我号♥码
So now you have my number.
以防有什么需要的
In case you ever need anything.
好的
Okay.
多谢
Thanks.
武器... 都放在车盖子上
Weapons... on the hood of the car.
挺好
It's cool.
蒲柏先生对这个事情有些新点子
Mr. Pope has given the problem some more thought,
他意识到混乱之子给的东西没有好的
and he realizes nothing the Sons offer is gonna be good enough.
但是你要给信息
But you... get to give 'em your message.
那我该怎么办呢?
What am I supposed to do with this?
杀掉台勒
Kill Teller.
我还以为是和蒲柏开会呢
I thought this meeting was with Pope
蒲柏喜欢事先讨论一下
Pope would like this discussion to happen first.
我是他同事 奥格斯·马♥克♥思♥
I'm his associate, August Marks.
武器放那边
Weapons.
必须摆平九人帮
Gotta settle things with the Niners.
拉莱到底去哪里了啊?
Where the hell's Laroy?
达尼尔现在负责
Darnell's in charge now.
去问清楚吧
Work it out.
你好
Hey.
伙计 我们和你们有很多过节
Look, man, we got a lot of history with your crew.
我们之前有过不愉快 两边都有错
We've beefed before, both made mistakes,
但已经过去了
but we get through it.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you need.
撂倒他 达尼尔!
Drop him, Darnell!
杰奇动手 孩子!
Go, Jackie, boy!
我们会回来收拾这些混♥蛋♥!
We'll get back at these bastards!
快动手 杰奇!
Kill, Jackie!
拜托 达尼尔 快起来 伙计!
Come on, Darnell, get up, man!
够了
That's enough.
够了!
That's enough!
杰克斯!
Jax!
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表