剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
很难看到声带
It's hard to see the cords.
康纳 医生 氧饱和量在下降
Dr. Conner! O2 sats are dropping.
- 我可以的! - 艾伦...
- I've got this! - Allen...
艾伦 我要你去检查他有没有静脉毒品注射 皮特
Allen, I need you to check for signs of IV drug use. Peter,
你去插管
take it.
插♥进♥去了
In.
这听起来太疯狂了 我听起来...
It sounds crazy. Do I sound...
我是不是太紧张了?
Should I be this freaked out?
不 感到紧张是很正常的
Nope, it's perfectly natural to be nervous.
我靠救火为生 我总是能见到血
I run into burning buildings for a living, I see blood
- 但我的血 我... - 治疗你的是顶尖的外科医生...
- all the time, but my blood, I... - You scored a top surgeon...
外科手术团队 我们会治好你的
surgical team. We've got your back.
蕾妮 听麻醉师的话 他很 很...高大
Listen to your anesthetist, Renee. He's very, very... tall.
我不怕疼
I can live with the pain.
有一次一根钉子插穿了我的脚 但那没什么
I had a nail through my foot once, it was fine.
你的肠梗阻很严重 如果保守治疗的话
You've got a complete bowel obstruction. It won't improve
病情不会好转 所以我们要把它切除
with conservative treatment, so we have to remove it.
光是手术的名字听起来都让人害怕 更何况是肠切除?
Even the name of the surgery sounds awful. Bowel resection?
- 福莱希膀胱尿道镜其实更糟糕 - 蕾妮
- Not as bad as flexicystoscopy. - Renee.
我明白 我明白
I know, I know.
- 是时候了 你准备好了? - 我时刻准备着
- It's time. You ready? - As I'll ever be.
- 我好饿 - 我们本来可以吃个
- I'm starving. - Could've got a breakfast
早餐三明治 如果不是你要回一趟家
sandwich if we didn't have to stop by your place.
- 我的储物柜里面有燕麦棒 - 你应该把一些衣服
- I have a granola bar in my locker. - You should keep some clothes
放在我家 事实上你应该把衣服都放在我家
at my place. Actually you should keep all your clothes there.
我的衣服呆在我家就挺好 我还得转租我的房♥子
They're happy where they are. I'd have to sublet my place.
相信我 佐伊 你的毛衣可不想呆在你家
Trust me Zoe, your sweaters are desperately unhappy.
她的身材激发了
Got words inspired by
我的灵感 但我想成为她可以信赖的人
her curves, but I want to be the one she that can trust,
在我们都被欲望冲昏头脑之前
before we get all caught up into this lust.
我想知道什么能使她开怀 这些...
I want to know the things that bring her joy, while these...
词和句子都带着诗的韵味 我重新编排...
verses and words are poetically deployed. I rearrange...
你终于可以住到地面上了
You're finally going to live above ground,
水压也很棒
the water pressure is amazing...
我们可以不要再谈你的公♥寓♥了吗?
Can we not talk about your apartment anymore?
里维拉看看你干的好事 你还没有把这些清走吗?
What the hell Rivera, you have not cleared this out yet?
- 朗尼的锁还在 - 我知道了 知道了! 马上就清走!
- Lonnie's lock was still on it. - I know, I know! I'll do it!
后勤部门人手不够了 而这位 玛勒
The linens department's been outsourced, and Marla here,
她像个前列腺特异抗原一样被推来推去 她需要一个储物柜
she's been bumped over as a PSA, she's going to need a locker.
- 另外 你负责培训她 - 只要我能有个地方放东西
- And P.S., you're training her. - Soon as I have a place to put my stuff.
食物不许放在储物柜里 把它贴上你的名字放进冰箱里
No food in the locker. Put your name on and in the fridge.
- 你为什么不能用别的储物柜? - 因为没有别的储物柜!
- Why don't you just get another locker? - Because there are no other lockers!
是时候放下了 佐伊
It's time, Zoe,
把它清理干净
clear it out.
她是你的朋友吗?
She was a friend?
节哀顺变 但是你做的事并不合时宜 亲爱的
I'm sorry for your loss but this is not appropriate, sweetie.
- 亲爱的? - 这是工作场所 你得
- Sweetie? - It's a workplace, you gotta
- 把那些事情留在家里 - 把你的行李放在
- leave that stuff at home. - Just put your luggage
- 科纳斯科的办公室 - 说得轻松 不可能
- in Kanaskie's office. - Like that's gonna happen.
等我回来的时候 他就用上我的化妆品了
I come back, he'll be wearing my makeup.
卡特勒 医生 等一等
Dr. Cutler, hold up a sec.
你刚刚的表现很出色
That was an impressive performance back there.
- 谢谢 - 显然插管
- Thanks. - Apparently intubation
- 不像骑单车那么简单 - 很显然!
- isn't like riding a bike. - Apparently!
康纳 医生 你在急诊室里面能手脚快一点
Dr. Conner, would you be more comfortable getting up to speed
而不是总想着监督我吗?
in the ER without having to worry about supervising me?
我监督住院医生二十年了 我想我会试着改的
I've supervised residents for 20 years. I think I'll manage.
- 这是斗牛犬的心电图吗? - 是的
- Is that the Pitbull's ECG? - Yeah.
还不到得心脏病的年龄啊
A little young to be having heart problems.
- 你发现他的时候他什么情况? - 蜷缩得像个手风琴一样
- How'd you find him? - Folded up like an accordion
- 喝多了在睡觉 - 好吧 很有意思
- sleeping one off. - Alright, interesting.
钾积聚在他的双腿里
Buildup of potassium in his legs.
他一站起来钾都涌进了心脏 导致室颤 这很合理
Soon as he got up would go to his heart, causing V-fib.Make sense.
康纳 医生 准备好接待你的下一拨病人了吗?
Dr. Conner, ready for your next batch of patients?
我还在忙上一拨呢
Still working on the last ones.
我看出来了
Of course you are.
我想你去查一查丹科血液内酒精含量
I want you to check Danko's blood alcohol.
他有过一次心跳停止 我不确定酒精含量是否重要
He had a cardiac episode. I'm not sure that's a priority.
得要很多酒精才能让一个这么大块头的男人
It'd take a lot of booze to make a man that size
双腿瘫软地昏倒!
pass out on his own legs, you know!
- 我们需要各方信息 - 我认为这没必要
- We want all the info we can get. - I don't think it's necessary.
你拿到结果以后告诉我一声
Well, let me know when you get the results.
我很期待自助餐厅的菠菜沙拉 午餐见?
I'm really looking forward to the spinach salad in the caf. Meet me for lunch?
我还有个更好的想法 让爸爸今晚看孩子 我们去正经吃一餐
Better plan, get Dad to babysit tonight and we'll go out for a grown-up fancy dinner.
- 好 听起来不错 - 什么?
- Ok. Sounds great. - What?
我是说 不 我... 我很累了 我去不了
I mean, no, I... I'll be tired. I can't.
- 你已经有安排了 和我 - 是吗? 有吗? 海绵
- And you already have plans. With me. - I do? We do? Sponge.
- 八点钟在贝利西莫餐厅 - 抱歉 杰里
- Eight o'clock at Bellissimo's. - Sorry. Jerry,
病人完全麻醉了吗?
is the patient properly relaxed?
桑迪我得挂电♥话♥了
Sandy, I need to get off the phone.
好 一起吃午餐吧 梅尔 一会见? 拜拜
OK, meet me for lunch, OK, Mel? Bye.
她有点紧张 你那边怎么样?
She seems a little tight. Anything on your side?
血压和心率有点过高
BP and heart rate are a bit high...
- 而且在上升 - 好吧 再来一个海绵 快
- and climbing. - OK. Another sponge, quick.
我觉得有点不妙 再注射一剂异丙酚
I don't like this. Push more propofol.
好 药物反应? 过敏?
Already on it. Drug reaction? Allergy?
如果是这样血压会下降而不是上升 她的病历里面有没有
BP would be going down, not up. Anything in her chart about
恶性高热的家族病史?
a family history of malignant hyperthermia?
- 很少见 体温正常 - 她术前准备的时候
- Pretty rare. Temp's normal. - She was fidgety and flushed
有点脸红不安 这可能是她肾上腺的一个嗜铬细胞瘤
in pre-op. Could be a pheochromocytoma on her adrenal gland.
- 看起来只是精神有点紧张 - 如果是个嗜铬细胞瘤
- Seemed more like just nerves. - If it's a pheo tumor,
- 那情况只会变糟 - 那就停止手术吧
- this will only get worse. - So we abort.
停止手术的话 她又要重新排队做手术了 快点
If we abort then she's going to have to be back on the table again, fast.
- 那就把手术做完 - 我都还没开始切除
- Then let's get it done. - I haven't even started the resection.
见鬼!
Damn it!
不 这太冒险了 现在缝合然后直接把她送去拍片
No, too risky. Let's close up and get her straight to imaging now.
- 把推车留在走廊里 - 什么 我们得来回跑拿东西吗?
- That stays in the hallway. - What, we have to go back and forth?
嘘 拿个喷水壶和抹布进来
Shh. Bring in a spray bottle and a rag.
他看起来很不舒服
He looks uncomfortable.
听着 亲爱的 看着我做 这是有程序的
Listen, sweetie. Just watch. There's a process.
你得学会
You need to learn it.
我的一生都在帮别人打扫残局
I've been cleaning up other people's messes my whole life.
楼下那个家伙 高个子 深色皮肤的护工 他跟你是什么关系?
That guy downstairs, tall, dark and porter. What's his story?
呃 我们不能碰病人 我跟他是债务关系
Uh, we can't touch the patients. Liability.
- 你们同居了吗? - 格里芬? 什么? 没有
- You shacked up yet? - Griff? What? No.
说真的 别碰他
And seriously, don't touch him.
- 要是他先碰我呢? - 你说病人吗?
- What if he touches me first? - Who, the patient?
你男友 让我想到鼓手迪克兰
Your boyfriend. Reminds me of this drummer, Declan.
第二次约会我就搬进他家了
Moved in with him on our second date.
他卖♥♥了我所有衣服 别信他
He sold all my clothes. Don't trust him.
- 你都还不认识格里芬 - 我了解这类人
- You don't even know Griff. - I know the type.
早安啊 阳光
Morning, sunshine.
我的小腿... 好痒
My leg's... itchy.
- 我挠不到 - 我叫个护士来
- I can't reach. - I'll get you a nurse.
不用麻烦 我们可以 对吧?
Don't bother. We got this, right?
嘿 佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
你看
Have a look.
- 床虱! - 比虱子更糟
- Bed bugs! - Worse than crabs.
他是从急诊室过来的吗
Oh man, did he come through the ER?
怎么这么问 那不好吗
Why? Is that bad?
爸爸 你对嗜铬细胞瘤了解多少?
Dad. What do you know about pheochromocytomas?
不多 第一天进展不错 谢了
Not much. The first day is going great, thanks.
我刚刚不得不中止一个肠切除手术
I just had to abort a bowel resection.
那个消防队员吗?
The firefighter?
她叫蕾妮·哈德森 血压达到峰值
Renee Hudson. BP went through the roof and she just
- 肠道很怪异 绷得很紧 - 成像图看出什么了?
- felt weird, tight. - What did the imaging tell you?
- 还没出 - 有大出血或者休克么?
- Still waiting. - Was there significant
不对 那样的话血压只会下降 不会升高
blood loss? Shock? No, actually, the BP would go down, not up.
没错 所以我才径直想到嗜铬细胞瘤
Exactly. That's why I went straight to pheo tumor.
- 卡特勒在哪? - 他不懂这个的
- Where's Cutler? - He wouldn't know the answer.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表