剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
As soon as you can.
他们肯定会杀了我
They're going to kill me!
- 放轻松 派克先生 - 你开什么玩笑
- Take it easy, Mr. Pike... - Are you kidding?
就因为在一个煤电工厂的烟囱上挂了一个抗♥议♥的标语
Hanging a protest sign off a coal plant smokestack,
就被狠揍了一顿 以至于我三天都睁不开眼睛
I got thumped so bad I couldn't see out of this eye for 3 days.
- 呼吸 - 看看他都对你做了些什么
- Just breathe. - Look at what he did to you,
你还是个医生
and you're a doctor!
保持别动
Stay still.
我告诉她我要下来了 结果她还是追着我不放
I told her I was coming down, she came after me anyway.
她都不知道自己在干什么 怎么爬上去
She didn't know what she was doing, how to walk up there.
我们俩都摔到地上了
We both fell right through the floor.
她根本就不应该在那儿
She shouldn't have been there.
是你踩过界了
You were trespassing.
她也只是在做她的工作
She was doing her job, too.
把膝盖弯起来
OK, bend your knee.
那是一个意外
It was an accident.
我会把你留在这里呆几个小时 监控你一下
I'm going to keep you here for a few hours to monitor you,
看看你血液中毒素的情况 好嘛
check for toxicity in your blood. OK?
好的
OK.
杨医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Young to the NICU. Dr. Young to the NICU.
我们得开始审问他了
We need to start questioning him.
我得保证他身体没问题了
And I need to be sure
才能放他走
he's medically clear before I release him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那混♥蛋♥怎么了
What's happening with the jackass?
- 你说什么 - 就是导致这一切的那孩子
- Excuse me? - The kid who caused all this.
他很好 我是说 他不好 但是伤口还不错
He's OK. I mean, he's not, but his injuries are.
- 他会没事的 - 混♥蛋♥
- He'll be fine. - Jackass!
- 别那么说他 - 爬到那种地方去
- Stop calling him that. - Climbing in places like that?
- 好好一个人因为他死了 - 那是意外
- He got a good person killed! - It was an accident.
皮特... 一个警♥察♥死了
Peter... a cop died!
不是有意的 实际上他还试着拦住她
There was no intention. In fact, he tried to stop her.
你在为他辩护
You're defending him.
他只是擅自闯入而已 只是一次悲惨的事故
He was just trespassing. It was a sad and tragic accident.
我觉得你有点低估了这件事
I think you're minimizing just a little.
我得工作了
I have to get to work.
我们晚点再谈这个吧
Can we talk about this later?
- 我们也可以完全不谈 - 梅尔...
- Or we could not talk about it at all. - Mel...
没有 我只是很惊讶你这么想
No. I'm just surprised you feel that way.
好吧 伙计 看在我这么愿意陪着你的份上
Alright, buddy, much as I love spending time with you,
那酒吧到底在哪 娜塔莎又在哪
where the hell is this bar? Where is Natasha?
呃...
Um...
她在酒吧上班...
She works at this bar...
她上班... 的酒吧在...
She works... The bar is, uh...
...一个地方
... somewhere.
嘿 你和娜塔莎
Hey, you and Natasha,
- 你确定她要见你吗 - 老兄 她爱我
- you sure she's going to want to see you? - Dude, she loves me.
她从来不评价我
She never judged me.
- 不论我做什么坏事... - 你甩了她
- Worst thing I ever did... - Dumped her?
是 但你听我说 我脑海里有个幻像
Yeah. You gotta listen to me: I got a vision.
- 这很重要 - 好吧... 嘿
- It's important. - Alright... Hey!
哇哦
Whoa!
- 嗯 - 这是干什么 庆祝感恩节吗
- Yeah. - What is this, Thanksgiving?
- 你是说万圣节 - 对
- You mean Halloween? - That's right.
- 嘿 孩子们 - 别吓到他们
- Hey, kids! - Don't scare them!
- 你们还有吗 - 有
- You got any more of those? - Yeah.
我们只要两个
We just need two.
多少钱
How much?
- 给我钱 - 什么
- Give me some money. - What?
快点 我钱包丢了
Come on, I lost my wallet.
二十块
20 bucks?
行 够了
Yeah, that'll do it.
给 二十块
Here, 20 bucks.
你得帮我们点燃是吧
You gotta light us up, though, huh?
好了
There you go.
- 好吧 好好上学哦 - 谢谢
- Alright. Stay in school! - Gracias.
好吧 伙计
Alright, buddy,
我现在脑海里想的是 我在想简单的事
here's what I'm thinking, here's my vision: I am thinking simplicity.
- 毒品 - 医学院
- Drugs! - Med school.
- 医学院 - 我要开个农场
- Med school! - I'm going to get a farm,
弄些简单的东西
maybe something simple,
我要开始实践 开保育所
I'm going to start a practice, a fertility clinic
康纳医生 帮忙把光亮带入世界
Dr. Conner, helping bring light into the world.
我唯一需要的就是娜塔莎
The only thing I need is Natasha.
我记得在哪了 就这条路
Ah! I remember where it is, it's this way!
咱们喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
我现在完全搞不懂了
I'm so totally weirded out right now.
- 太奇怪了 - 放松点 这种事常有的
- It was so weird! - Oh, come on, it happens.
- 皮特在为他辩护 - 谁
- Peter was defending him! - Who?
- 那个混♥蛋♥ - 哦 那个混♥蛋♥
- The jackass. - Oh, the jackass.
他说是"意外"
He said it was an "accident".
有的人是那么想的
Well, that's a way of looking at it, or
有的人就觉得是过失犯罪致人死亡
it's criminal negligence causing death.
对啊
Exactly.
我当时为什么没这么说呢
Why didn't I say that?
我猜要有很多奇怪的事发生了
Well, my guess is that there's plenty of weirdness to come.
什么
What?
你要和一个不怎么熟悉的男人去达拉斯
You're moving to Dallas with a man you barely know.
这会是一次探险之旅 肯定是
It's going to be a voyage of discovery, that's for sure.
我要下楼了
I gotta get downstairs.
我得去试着帮你哥把工作要回来 别人有他的消息吗
I'm going to try to get your brother's job back for him. Anybody hear from him?
桑迪没有他的消息 佐伊也没有
Sandy hasn't heard from him, neither has Zoe.
好吧 这才几天 给他点时间冷静一下
OK, it's just been a couple of days, give him some time to cool off,
- 然后我就能... - 他不会冷静的 爸爸
- then if I can just... - He's not cooling off, Dad.
他在某个破败不堪的地方栖身而已
He's in a crack den somewhere.
你并不知道真♥相♥ 我们谁也不知道
You don't know that. None of us know that.
晚安 宝贝
Night, hon.
抱歉
Sorry!
- 外伤耽误了 - 没关系 但是我得赶快了
- Trauma. - No problem, I just have to hurry.
为什么
How come?
- 别太难过 - 我为什么难过
- Don't get upset. - Why would I be upset?
我需要去清理...
I need to clean for...
桑迪
Sandy?
今天一大早房♥产中介就来了
There's a real estate agent coming by first thing in the morning.
我还要喝牛奶
I need more milk.
房♥...房♥产...好吧我懂了 为什么
A... A real estate... OK, I give. Why?
我本来是要在回家路上告诉你的
I was going to tell you on the way home.
去给房♥子估价
To value the townhouse.
估价
Value?
我想看看它值多少钱
I just want to see how much it's worth.
- 我知道估价是什么意思 - 我没想卖♥♥
- I know what value means. - I'm not selling,
以防万一 还是了解清楚比较好
it would just be good to know in case.
- 你就要去达拉斯了... - 我说了我会付我的房♥费
- You're going to be in Dallas... - I told you I'd pay my share!
- 对我和玛雅来说那房♥子太大了 - 那只是份合同而已
- It's too big for me and Maya. - It's only a contract!
你又不懂
You don't know that!
我和妈妈亲近一点也是好事
And it might be nice to be close to Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
是啊 万一我需要帮忙
Yeah, in case I need help.
桑迪妈妈让玛雅摔到头了
Sandy, Mom dropped Maya on her head.
那只是意外 梅尔 你不能就这么离开 改变这一切...
It was an accident. Mel, you can't just go and make changes like this...
- 你不能卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 - 然后不让其他人也做改变
- You can't sell the townhouse! - ... and not expect other people to make changes too.
我得走了
I'm going to go.
康纳医生
Dr. Conner?
康纳医生
Dr. Conner...
我...我能...很抱歉...
I... Can I... Sorry to...
我想...
I need to...
我能和您谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
- 妮可你还好吧 - 斯蒂芬妮
- Nicole, you OK? - Stephanie.
- 是你治疗斯蒂芬妮的吗 - 那个警官
- You were with Stephanie? - The police officer?
- 对 很抱歉 您... - 她是我妻子
- Yes. I'm sorry, did you... - She was my wife.
哦 妮可我不知道该说什么
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表