剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
You fight for your patients.
不过你还是个讨人厌的家伙
You're also a pain in the ass.
你说的对
You're right.
我们需要聊聊
I need to talk.
又是我
It's me again.
我会一直打给你直到你接我电♥话♥
I'm just going to keep calling over and over until you pick up.
你得告诉我你到底在哪 你现在怎么样了格里芬
You need to tell me where you are and that you're OK, Griffin.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
真美...
So beautiful...
求你了 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up...
格里芬 是我 桑迪你在哪里
Griff, hey! It's Sandy. Where are you?
桑迪我 我...
Sandy, I, I...
我不是他 我不是他
I'm not him! I'm not him.
好吧 你看你已经神志不清了 你吸了什么
OK, look, you're not making any sense, what did you take?
我不是她男朋友 我也不是
I'm not this boyfriend, I'm not this,
医学生 他儿子 她们的弟弟
this med student, this son, this brother...
- 格里芬 告诉我你在哪里 - 我 我是我
- Griff, tell me where you are. - I... I'm this guy.
我是这个我
I'm this guy.
你到底在哪
Where are you?
对了 还记得我们曾经将落叶堆起
Hey, remember when we used to pile up the leaves?
然后从上一跃而下 跳进树叶里
Remember when we used to jump in all the leaves?
对 我们...过去把树叶堆起来
Yeah there was... We used to pile them up.
哦 天呐 我们收集了好多好多好多落叶
Oh, man, there were just bags and bags and bags of these leaves.
然后爸爸 他去取来了梯子
And then Dad, he would go get the ladder.
我记得...我就爬上了梯子的顶端
I would climb up to the top of that ladder... I remember this.
桑迪我记得清清楚楚
Sandy, I actually remember this.
我从上往下看那些树叶
I looked down at the leaves
然后我伸直了双臂
and I spread my arms out,
我当时就在想
and I remember thinking,
"只要我想 我就能飞"
"I could fly if I wanted to."
不格里芬 你不能飞 格里芬
No, Griff, you couldn't fly, Griffin.
我当时好开心
And I was happy.
我是那么的开心
I was so happy.
格里芬 听好了 无论你现在正打算做什么
Griff, OK, listen. Whatever you're doing right now,
不要做 停下来
don't! Just stop!
桑迪我会飞了
Sandy I could fly.
我可以的 桑...
I could. Sand...
格里芬 格里芬 你不能飞 格里芬
Griffin? Griff, you couldn't fly, Griff!
你飞不了啊
You couldn't fly!
格里芬
Griff...
心率85
Heartrate 85.
呼吸短浅急促 心脉舒张压达到峰值
Breathing is rapid and shallow and diastolic BP is spiking.
- 创伤科 马上 - 腹腔内有浮肿
- Trauma, now. - Swelling in the abdomen
- 还有腿部 割伤...- 噢 天呐
- and legs, lacerations... - Oh, dear God!
- 胫骨断裂 - 我们必须通知梅尔
- Fractured tibia. - We need to let Mel know!
记录她的神经和交感 通知康纳医生
Page neuro and ortho. Call Dr. Conner.
- 你不需要去 - 不要阻止我
- You don't need to go. - Stop it!
还有谁受伤吗
Anyone else involved?
一辆卡车正面撞上了她的车
Head-on collision. A truck hit her vehicle.
桑迪桑迪你能听见吗
Sandy? Sandy, can you hear me?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表