剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
而你成了压垮我的而最后一根稻草
So you were kind of the last straw.
- 我试图帮你 - 梅尔试图集结所有人来对抗我
- I'm trying to help you. - Mel's trying to turn everyone against me.
那不是真的
That's not true.
急诊室发生了什么
What happened down in the ER?
她要吃东西了
She's gotta eat.
格里芬
Griff,
- 德维打电♥话♥给我 她说你和佐伊... - 也许我得进去了
- Devi called me and she said that you and Zoe... - Maybe I'll go in there,
我要恢复精神
I'll turn on the charm, you know?
- 格里芬 你不能... - 难怪她不肯吃
- Griff, you can't just... - No wonder she's not eating,
你看看这坨你想喂她吃的饭菜
look at this crap you're trying to shove down her throat.
行了
Come on.
她又出血了
She's hemorrhaging again?
不是 是咳血
No. Coughing up blood.
- 血氧含量持续下降 - X光片结果出来了
- And her 02 sats keep dipping. - X-rays are back.
严重肺水肿
Significant pulmonary edema.
这不单单是脑膜炎
This isn't just meningitis.
呼叫呼吸科 让他们马上过来
Call RT, get them down here right now.
费丝
Faith,
你的肺部充满了液体
your lungs are filling with fluid
我们需要查明原因
and we need to figure out what's causing that.
你说你没有出门旅行过
Now you said you hadn't done any travelling,
你妈妈有过吗
but did your mother?
她去世了
She died.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
在她去世前呢
Before she passed.
没有 她从来没离开过我
No, she never left me.
好的 我知道这很难 但你要保持冷静
Alright, I know this is hard, but you need to stay calm,
慢慢的进行深呼吸 深呼吸
take slow deep breaths. Slow deep breaths.
就这样
That's it.
现在 是什么原因导致你妈妈去世
Now, what caused your mother's death?
心脏病
Heart.
她还有什么病吗
Was she sick with anything else?
没有
No.
你说谎了
You lied to me.
- 这很重要 - 正如他们对我妈妈说谎一样
- This is important. - Just like they lied to my mom.
她治疗过肺结核吗 你知道吗 可能...
Was she treated for TB? Do you know, maybe...
- 呼吸治疗师十五分钟后到 - 开氧气
- RT can be here in 15. - Turn up the oxygen.
血氧含量下降到百分之九十二
O2 sats down to 92%.
你
You don't...
什么都不知道 对吗
know anything, do you?
费丝
Faith?
费丝 费丝 醒醒
Faith. Faith, stay with us.
醒醒 费丝
Stay with us. Faith?
费丝
Faith.
费丝 费丝
Faith! Faith!
醒醒
Stay with us.
- 好了 你醒了 - 脉搏很细很弱
- That's it, you stay with us. - Pulse is weak and thready.
我们要插管
We need to intubate.
她接触过强刺♥激♥性的化学清洁剂吗
Was she around any harsh cleaning chemicals?
清理掉老鼠
Cleaned the mice...
- 我怕老鼠 - 老鼠
- I was scared of the mice... - Mice?
很多吗
Lots of them?
- 肮脏的动物 - 你清理干净了
- Filthy animals. - And you cleaned up?
到处都是
They were everywhere.
这很重要 你是拖把拖的还是扫帚扫的
This is important. Did you mop or did you sweep?
- 扫的 - 你扫了
- Swept... - You swept.
- 好 - 一切...
- OK. - Everything...
氧饱和度上来了
Sats coming back up.
好 保持管子在体内
OK. So, we keep the tube in,
继续支持性护理 再来一个疗程的利巴韦林
keep up supportive care, and order a course of ribavirin
- 她说不定还能救回来 - 利巴韦林?
- and she'll have a shot. - Ribavirin?
汉坦病毒肺综合症
Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome.
啮齿动物会把病毒通过粪便排出
Rodents shed the virus in their feces
- 粪便变干风化... - 然后费丝打扫时把灰扬到了空气中
- and the droppings dry out... - And Faith's sweeping put the dust into the air.
她就吸入了病毒
And she inhaled the virus.
你好 林小姐
Hey. Ms. Lin.
嘿 别担心 我不是来带你去做任何测试的
No, hey, don't worry, I'm not here to take you to any tests
或者其他事 我给你带了个礼物
or anything. I brought you a gift.
粥
Congee.
你觉得咋样
Whaddaya think?
正如我想
That's what I thought.
我知道唐人街有家馆子
I got this place in Chinatown I know about.
味道棒极了
It's so good.
你知道吗
You know,
那的人
people around here,
他们都不去了解其他人
they don't really get people.
他们只顾着忙自己手里的事
They're so busy wrapped up in their own thing,
根本看不到那些近在咫尺的东西 对吗?
they don't see what's staring them right in the face, yeah?
你一直所需要的
Congee is what you've needed
就是粥
all along.
灵魂汤药
Soup for the soul.
像蜂蜜般软糯
It goes down like honey.
还有你最爱的幸运饼干
You gotta eat your fortune cookie.
看看写的些什么...
Let's see what we got here...
幸运数字五 还有
Lucky number 5. And here it is,
"凡事要有度"
"Everything in moderation."
无趣
Boring.
一点都不好玩
That's totally boring.
你还好吗?
You OK?
格里芬? 发生什么事了?
Griff? What is going on?
我什么都没做 我就从唐人街给她带了碗粥
I didn't do anything, I just got her congee from Chinatown.
这是过敏反应 她对什么东西过敏了
This is anaphylaxis. She's allergic to something.
去要肾上腺素
Call for epinephrine!
- 没事 别怕 - 这需要肾上腺素
- It's OK. - We need an epi in here.
试着呼吸 好吗?
Just try to breathe, OK?
你看 真的只有大米
Look, it's just rice,
- 还有鸡肉 肉汤 猪肉 海鲜... - 贝类?
- it's chicken, broth, pork, seafood... - Shellfish?
- 我不知道 - 外面的食物
- I don't know. - Outside food.
你们医务人员最应该搞清楚的
You of all people should know better.
别这样 他们一直给病人吃这种粥
Come on, they give it to sick people all the time.
- 他们还给小孩... - 你发什么疯?
- They give it to kids... - What the hell is wrong with you?
出去 马上
Get out. Now.
没事了 有我们在
It's OK. We got you.
帮助虚弱和无助者
Administering to the weak and helpless.
我有句话捎给他
I have a message for him.
代他叔叔说的 砍断他手的那个
From his uncle. Who cut off his hand.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你好 博比 我是卡特勒医生
Hey, Bobby, I'm Dr. Cutler.
- 我的手还在吗? - 还在
- Do I still have a hand? - You do.
和以前的不能比 但还能用
Not quite good as new, but it should work.
博比 你叔叔唐让我告诉你
Bobby, your uncle Don wanted me to tell you
他需要做一个紧急手术
that he had emergency surgery himself.
要不然站在这的会是他本人
Otherwise he'd be here.
- 他还好吗? - 疝气 他会好的
- He OK? - A hernia. He'll be fine.
疝气
Hernia.
建筑工地就是场噩梦
Construction's a nightmare.
他让我告诉你他感到非常抱歉
He wanted me to tell you that he was sorry.
噢 是呀
Yeah, well.
这不是最糟的 最糟的是我明天还要上班
Could be worse. I could have to work tomorrow.
什么?
What?
我讨厌我的工作
I hate my job.
我全家都在工地工作
My whole family works construction.
我曾期待过...
I was hoping for something like...
或许没那么严重的 但...
maybe not this bad, but...
我现在不用去上班了
So I didn't have to.
你可以直接辞职
You could've just quit.
你不了解我的家庭
You don't know my family.
我累了
I'm tired.
好好休息
You rest.
好
OK.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表