剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
某个时候 你得为自己考虑考虑 对吗
at some point, you gotta make a break, right?
是吗
Do I?
我们谈过这个话题的 保持距离是有益的
We talked about this. Distance can be healthy.
你到底喜不喜欢我的家人
Do you even like my family,
- 皮特 - 梅尔
- Peter? - Mel.
你自己也说了 他们一团糟
You just said yourself they're a mess...
是 他们的困境就是我的困境 我得解决它
Yeah, well, they're my mess. And I need to deal with it.
我不会去达拉斯了
I'm not going to Dallas.
梅尔 我们可以晚点再谈这个
Mel, we can talk about this later...
皮特 再谈也没用的
This isn't gonna work, Peter.
对不起 我就待在这儿
I'm sorry. I'm staying here.
# 在都柏林的美丽小城 #
In Dublin's fair city
# 女子皆美貌非凡 #
Where the girls are so pretty
# 我初见甜美的茉莉·马龙 #
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
- 是科纳斯科吗 - 是谁
- Kanaskie? - Hello?
嘿 我是格里芬 你能放我出去吗
Hey, it's Griffin. Can you let me out of here?
我被锁在里面了
I'm locked in here.
门闩上有个
There's a little wooden thing
小木制品 打开
in the latch right there. Just open it,
然后拉开它 放我出去
pull on it and let me out.
- 康纳 到底怎么回事 - 谢谢 谢谢你
- What the hell, Conner? - Thank you, thank you.
- 我让玛勒昨晚都把我关在这里 - 你知道吗
- I made Marla lock me in there overnight. - You know what?
我不想听 别四处宣扬你怪异的性活动
I don't want to know. Keep your kinky sex practices to yourself.
不是这样的
It wasn't like that,
我只是想确保我没吸毒
I just wanted to make sure that I didn't use.
什么意思 你要回来工作吗
So what's this mean, you're coming back to work then?
弗兰克 还没有
Not today, Frank.
哦 因为你可以 只要你想随时都行 你有背景啊
Oh, 'cause you can. Anytime you want. You're a made man.
- 这话是什么意思 - 无辜的小羊羔
- What's that supposed to mean? - Innocent little flower,
- 好像你不知道似的 - 知道什么 我是认真的
- like you don't know. - Know what? Seriously.
你♥爸♥呀
Your dad.
找关系啊 帮帮忙吧 别穿这破衣服了 你又不是医生
Pulled some strings. Do me a favour, lose the scrubs. You're not a doctor.
你不是该戴着牛仔帽待在达拉斯吗
Shouldn't you be wearing a cowboy hat in Dallas?
- 我回来是为了 - 桑迪
- I came back for... - Sandy.
- 她还活着真是太幸运了 - 大学游泳队
- She's lucky to be alive. - University swim team.
有人把化学药品掺在了泳池里
Someone spiked the chemicals in the pool.
- 是氯烧伤吗 - 皮特 艾伦没法来轮班
- Chlorine burns? - Peter, Allen can't make his shift.
我们需要你的帮忙看几个病人
We could use your help to clear some charts.
非常乐意 但我已经不是工作人员了
I'd love to, but I'm not covered.
我还没有处理你的辞职手续
I haven't processed your resignation yet.
- 好吧 我来 - 太好了
- OK. Yeah, I'm in. - Attaboy.
- 德维吗 - 我知道你不会离开我们的
- Devi? - I knew you wouldn't leave us.
嗨 布鲁诺
Hey, Bruno.
- 怎么穿着外科手术服? - 别提了 这不重要
- What's with the scrubs? - Forget about it, it doesn't matter.
- 你看起来很糟 伙计 - 是啊...
- You look like crap, man. - Yeah, um...
我希望你能帮我点儿忙
I was kinda hoping you could help me with that.
- 特雷弗 起床 医生来了 - 你的手怎么了?
- Trevor, get up. Doctor's here. - How's your hand?
- 今早我重新包扎了一下 - 我们又来医院
- I wrapped it again this morning. - We came back
是因为他在发烧 还一直呕吐
because he has a fever now. He threw up too. Everywhere.
我肯定只是细菌感染
I'm sure it's just a bug.
- 他刚刚一直在睡觉 - 她觉得我想太多
- All he does lately is sleep. - She thinks I'm paranoid.
你就是想太多了
Because you're paranoid.
你俩可以去喝杯咖啡 我会仔细检查
Why don't you both go grab a coffee and I'll check him out.
好了 特雷弗 快起来
OK, Trevor. Up and at 'em.
我爸妈呢?
Where are my parents?
我让他们去一边吵了
I gave them two minutes for roughing.
感谢上帝 他们就没消停过
Thank God. It's nonstop with them.
他们只是希望你身体健康 你的手怎么样了?
They just want you to be healthy. How's your hand?
惠特尼是对的 不太糟
Whitney's right. It's not that bad.
现在有恶心想吐的感觉吗?
You feeling nauseous now?
有一点
A little, yeah.
这种疲劳感持续多久了?
How long how have you been feeling like this, tired all the time?
我猜有一会儿了吧 我不知道
A while, I guess. I don't know.
好的 不用担心烧伤 你妈妈处理得很好
OK. I'm not worried about the burn. Your mom did a good job...
是继母
Stepmom.
好吧 她处理得很好 但是我会安排血检和尿检
Well, she did a good job. But I am going to order blood work and a urine test.
看看能否检查出让你疲惫难受的原因
See if we can figure what's making you feel so tired and lousy.
我快饿死了 能吃点东西吗?
I'm starved. Can I get a snack?
看来抑制内出血是相对容易的 我和伯恩斯坦医生今早谈了一次
Looks like repairing the internal bleed was the easy part. I spoke to Dr. Bernstein
桑迪的骨折非常...
this morning. Sandy's fracture is very...
- 难以处理 - 我知道
- complicated. - I know that.
存在严重的软组织挫伤和血管损伤
There's significant soft tissue and vascular damage.
有多严重?
How significant?
字面意思的严重: 重要的或显著的
Significant: important or of consequence.
- 有多严重? - 伯恩斯坦说他能用内固定
- How significant? - Bernstein says he can handle
使骨折复位
the fracture reduction with internal fixation,
但对于腿部供血就无能为力了
but the blood flow to the leg is very compromised.
- 胫骨处动脉... - 是阻塞还是破裂?
- The tibial artery... - Is it blocked or torn?
破裂
Torn.
- 而且是多处破裂 裂口... - 很严重
- Multiple sites. The tears are... - Significant.
你妹妹有一半几率会失去她的小腿
There's a 50/50 chance your sister could lose her lower leg.
我准备去请教
I'm going to reach out
我在蒙特利尔的导师 我从未做过如此复杂的...
to my mentor in Montreal. I've never done such a complicated...
- 不 别去 - 我要去
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
纪念医院的阿普佐是城里最好的医生
Apuzzo at Memorial is the best in the city.
我会找她做手术
I'm going to reach out to her.
- 我才是主治医生... - 你已经连续工作24小时
- I'm the staff surgeon... - You've been on call
我不想让一个疲惫不堪的医生
for 24 hours. I don't want a tired doctor
- "学着"为我妹妹做手术 - 我不累
- "learning" on my sister. - I'm not tired.
我一点也不累 你才是疲惫不堪的那一个
I never get tired. You're the one who is tired.
我会和我的病人讨论这件事 抱歉 我还有个急诊室的会诊
I will discuss this with my patient. Excuse me. I have a consult in ER.
但是...不 一定有...
But... no. There has to be...
玛雅甚至还没到能走路的时候
Maya can't even walk yet.
你不会失去你的腿的 我保证
You're not gonna lose your leg. I promise.
- 你不能...你没法知道 - 鲁宾缺乏这方面的经验
- You don't... you can't know that. - Reuben doesn't have
我们最好的选择是等阿普佐来
the experience. Our best bet is to wait for Apuzzo.
- 爸爸? 你也是那么想的吗? - 如果我们能请动她的话
- Dad? Is that what you think? - If we can get her.
- 这个医生在哪儿... - 阿普佐医生
- Where is this Doctor, Doctor... - Apuzzo.
现在还没能联♥系♥到她
Haven't been able to reach her yet.
不好意思 我能和你说句话吗?
Sorry. Can I talk to you for a second, please?
- 当然 - 格里芬呢?
- Yeah. - And Griff?
他...? 有消息了吗?
Is he...? Any word?
我们现在只关心你 格里芬
Let's just worry about you right now, OK? Griffin,
他不重要
he's not a priority.
玛雅 她...
Maya. She...
她从未离开过我这么长时间
she's never been away from me this long.
- 你能... - 我现在就去那儿 好吗?
- Can you... - I'll head over there right now, alright?
- 谢谢 - 梅尔会在这儿陪你
- Thanks. - Mel will stay here with you.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
没有什么可道歉的 没有
Nothing to be sorry about. Nothing.
谢了 布鲁诺
Thanks, Bruno.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
- 不是你想得那样 - 我不介意
- It's not what you think. - I don't care.
- 不关我事 - 佐伊
- Nothing to do with me. - Zoe.
现在你卖♥♥毒品给他了? 我还以为这是PJ的工作
You're his dealer now? I thought that was PJ's job.
- 这是氯压定 - 为了戒毒
- It's clonidine. - It's for withdrawal.
它能缓解焦虑
It helps with anxiety,
- 焦躁和肌肉疼痛 - 好吧 随你怎么说
- agitation, muscle aches. - Sure. Whatever.
- 瞧 我说的是实话 - 那还真是史无前例
- Look, it's true. It's the truth. - That's a first.
桑迪怎么样了?
How is Sandy?
- 我正准备去看看她 - 代我问候她 好吗?
- I'm just gonna go check on her now. - Tell her hi for me, OK?
当然
Sure.
- 血检看起来没问题 - 感谢上帝
- Blood work looks clear. - Oh, thank God.
- 看吧? 细菌感染 - 我想让特雷弗留下一会儿
- See? A bug. - I'd like to keep Trevor for a bit,
做一个脑部CT和腰椎穿刺
do a head CT and a lumbar puncture.
什么时候流感也需要做CT检查了?
Since when do you do a CT scan for the flu?
我担心他出现的恶心和疲劳症状
I'm concerned about his nausea and fatigue.
我想排除脑膜炎和脑炎的可能
I'd like to rule out meningitis and encephalitis.
脑炎不是致命的吗?
Encephalitis, isn't that fatal?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表