剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
如果你还爱着格里芬 那你就是
You are if you're in love with Griffin.
佐伊 对什么成瘾可是遗传病
Zoe, addiction is a family disease.
有好多这样的病例
There are lots of issues there.
所以你是说 我应该保持距离
So you're saying I should stay away.
我是说如果...
I'm saying that if...
你爱上了这种家族里的一员
you love someone in a family like that,
事情就麻烦了
it's always gonna be messy.
- 我得走了 - 好
- I should get back. - Yeah.
想想高兴的事
Positive visualization.
想想和玛雅打羽毛球
Think of playing badminton with Maya.
- 羽毛球? - 你好好养身体就没问题啊
- Badminton? - You have to be in great shape.
- 她就要去手术室了 - 没事的 梅尔
- She's on her way to OR. - It's OK, Mel.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
其实就是我的错
It is, actually.
不是 是我不应该像疯了似的开车到处逛
No, I shouldn't have been driving around like a crazy person.
- 为了找我 - 格里芬...
- Looking for me. - Griff...
这事结束之后 不管发生什么
When this is over, whatever happens,
- 一段时间之内我都不想再见你了 - 好吧 桑迪
- I don't want to see you for a while. - OK, Sandy...
不 不是我责怪你 是因为每次你有了麻烦
No, it's not 'cause I blame you. It's because every time you're in trouble,
我都想去管 我想救你
I want to take care of you. I want to save you.
我从来没要求你...
I never asked you to...
我现在有了孩子 我得照顾她 还得照顾我自己
I have a baby now. And I have to take care of her. And myself.
听着 桑迪 不会再发生这种事了 好吗 我发誓
Hey listen, Sandy. It's not going to happen again, OK? I promise.
- 我知道你觉得... - 时间到了
- I know that you believe that... - It's time.
格里芬 我爱你
Griffin, I love you.
好吗
OK?
我爱你 格里芬
I love you, Griffin.
能帮我冲洗一下这里吗
Can you irrigate the area for me?
双合拢夹 谢谢
Double approximator clamp, please.
擦拭一下
And let's give it a sponge.
- 很好 - 玛雅怎么样
- Good. Great. - How's Maya?
很好
Fine.
- 我走的时候她还在睡觉 - 妈妈呢
- She was sleeping when I left. - Mom?
- 她那还得下点工夫 - 准备吻合术
- Some work needs to be done there. - Prep sutures for anastomosis.
见鬼 见鬼
Dammit. Dammit.
怎么了 里面怎么了了
What? What's happening?
什么 什么见鬼
What? Damn what?
动脉太紧了 我必须要...
There's too much tension in the artery, I must have...
我切掉太多了
I resected too aggressively.
- 现在接不上了 - 你确定吗
- I can't reconnect it. - Are you sure?
- 我需要帮手 - 我来吧 我在这呢
- I need a second set of hands. - I can do it. I'm right here.
好吧 这不是什么好主意 我去试着
OK. Bad idea. I'll try
- 找住院医生 - 等一下
- and find the senior resident. - Wait.
怎么了
What?
是个好主意 要是你还想救她的腿
It's a good idea. I need you to do a vein graft quickly,
就尽快给她做静脉移植
if we're going to save her leg.
- 赶紧过来 - 好的
- Scrub in. - Right, OK.
准备切割隐静脉
Prep for a saphenous vein harvest.
我得进去帮忙了
I have to scrub up.
- 那可不是好主意 梅尔 - 爸爸 我必须这么做
- That's not a good idea, Mel. - Dad, I'm doing this.
怎么了 我刚才去看桑迪
What happened? I went to go see Sandy and they said
- 他们说她还在手术室 - 她的脚血液不通
- she was in surgery. - She lost the blood flow to her foot.
他们试着减少腿部压力来缓解 但是没有效果
They tried to restore it by relieving the pressure in her leg, and it didn't work.
他们... 梅尔在努力救她
They're... Mel is trying to fix her.
好吧 我给她买♥♥了巧克力
Oh. OK. I brought her chocolate.
我一定
I'll make sure
转交给她
she gets it.
佐伊 我很抱歉之前冲你嚷嚷
I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, Zoe.
- 我当时 真的是不知所措 - 我明白
- I was... overwhelmed. - I know.
这件事儿可以这么看
Look at it this way:
这意味着你是家庭的一份子了
it means you're part of the family.
艾伦 我能实话实说嘛
Allen, can I say something?
- 当然 - 在格里芬这件事儿上
- Sure. - With Griff...
我知道你们用意是好的
I know you mean well.
但我觉得每次你们试图帮忙的时候
But I think that when you guys try and help,
总是适得其反
it only makes things worse.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得你说的对
I think you're right.
近端移植没有问题
Proximal end of the graft is secure.
这是我见过的最棒的侧缝线 真厉害
Those are the cleanest lateral sutures I've ever seen. Very impressive.
我热爱我的工作 干脆由你来接手末梢的缝合吧
I love my job. Why don't you take the distal end?
我倍感荣幸
It would be my great pleasure to do so.
右紧
Righty-tighty,
- 左松 - 你说什么
- lefty-loosey... - Excuse me?
- 什么 没什么 第一层缝合已经完成 - 你刚才是不是在说
- What? Nothing. First suture is in place. - Did you say
右紧左松
righty-tighty lefty-loosey?
可能吧 康纳医生 你能转一下止血钳
I might have. Dr. Conner, could you rotate the clamp
让我可以接触到其后端嘛
to give me posterior access?
那是个记忆的技巧 帮助我记住哪边
It's a mnemonic device. To help me remember which way...
没什么 吻合术完成
Never mind. Anastomosis is complete.
拿掉止血钳
Removing the clamps.
有脉搏了 血流已经恢复了
We have a pulse. Blood flow has been restored.
- 你做到了 她的腿 - 干脆这之后
- You did it. Her leg... - Why don't you let me take it
就由我来接手吧 我来缝合 我们稍后在重症监护室见
from here? I'll close up, and we'll meet you up in ICU in a little while.
让我们在缝合切口之前先迅速确认一下心室压力
Let's quickly confirm pressure in the compartments before closing the incision.
把斯特赖克压力检测器拿过来
Stryker pressure monitor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
我们都让彼此失望了 但
We let each other down, but...
我是你父亲 我知道你本应该过得更好
I'm your father and I know you deserved better.
我全身心地爱着你
I love you with all my heart.
我想帮你 但我知道我做不到
And I want to help you and I know that I can't.
至少现在不行
Not now.
但我希望你明白
But I want you to know
我现在是爱你的
that I love you right now.
我爱你
I love you.
不管你是什么样子
As who you are.
不管你将来成为什么人
And who you will be.
而且
And...
无论将来的那个人是什么样 对嘛
no matter who that is, right?
你不必做个医生 你不必一定要成为什么人
You don't have to be a doctor. You don't have to be anything.
我都会爱你 好嘛
I will still love you. OK?
好的
OK.
桑迪做完手术了
Sandy's out of surgery.
她的腿不会有事儿
Her leg's gonna be fine.
克莱恩综合症
Kleine-Levin Syndrome.
噢 我的天啦
Oh my God.
我感觉好糟
I feel terrible.
他生病了 是嘛
I mean... he's sick, right?
我对他那么严厉
I've been so hard on him...
- 谢谢 - 特雷弗情况不错
- Thank you. - Trevor's in good hands.
梅尔 她没事儿了吧
Mel. So she's OK?
- 梅尔 - 皮特 我知道我家人一团糟
- Mel... - Peter, I know my family is screwed up.
我知道我自己也是一团糟
I know I'm screwed up.
但我不觉得搬到几千公里以外就是个解决的办法
But I don't think the answer is to move thousands of miles away.
- 我实在太爱他们了 - 我明白
- I love them too much. - I know.
我希望能在他们身边
I want to be close to them.
我也希望能在你身边 这就是我想要的
And I want to be close to you. That's what I want.
我两者都想要 你想要什么呢
I want it all. What do you want?
好吧
OK.
德州也确实太热了
It's too hot in Texas anyway.
卡特勒医生 你刚才可把我唬住了
You cut that one pretty close, Dr. Cutler.
我不知道麻醉师究竟给我注射了什么
I don't know what that anesthetist gave me,
但我感觉好极了
but I am feeling so good...
宝贝儿 甜心 嘿
Baby! Honey, hi!
妈妈可想你了
Mommy missed you! Hi!
我们一起看了会游戏节目 日间电视太可怕了
We've been bonding over game shows. Daytime television is terrible.
我有事情要宣布
I have news.
皮特决定留下来了
Peter's decided to stay.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表