剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
不 我... 他提出了会诊要求
No, I... He called for a consult.
哦 对...
Oh! Oh, right...
我可以... 我带你去他病人那里
I can... I'll take you to his patient.
- 我还是等等吧 - 没事 他是我手下的住院实习医生
- Maybe I should wait. - It's fine. He's my resident.
真的吗? 那真幸运
Really? Wow. Good luck with that.
泰森·丹科
Tyson Danko.
被发现时没有反应 醒后发生室颤
Found unresponsive. Woke up, to V-fib,
然后心脏内腔钾含量升高
secondary to a rush of potassium to the heart.
- 此外 我很好 - 丹科先生
- Other than that, I'm golden. - Mr. Danko,
- 这是康纳医生 - 叫我斗牛犬
- this is Dr. Conner. - Call me Pitbull.
- 请撩起你的衣服 斗牛犬先生 - 先生 我扶你躺下
- Lift your gown please, Mr. Pitbull. - I'm setting you down, sir.
你是摔跤迷吗 小甜心?
You a wrestling fan, sweetheart?
古典式还是自♥由♥式?
Greco-Roman or freestyle?
在萨德伯里 我摔穿了一张桌子 它裂得真稀奇
Sudbury. I fell through a table, but it broke funny.
- 缝了三十五针 - 腹部情况良好
- 35 stitches. - Abdomen looks good.
我做印式深蹲 那会让你吐的
I do Hindu squats. Those'll make you puke.
这些是什么?
What are these?
- 康纳医生 你见过这些么? - 我可以送你门票么?
- Dr. Conner have you seen these? - Can I get you tickets?
或许演出结束后 我们可以喝一杯
Maybe after the show, we could go for a drink.
- 应该是新伤 烟头烫伤或 - 她说我没事 能走了吗?
- It looked recent. Cigarette burns, or... - She says I'm good, can I bail?
真热闹 我需要知道什么吗?
Well, quite the party. Anything I should know about?
- 你提请的外科会诊 - 是二号♥床的
- You requested a surgical consult. - On bed number two.
好的
Oh! Ok.
我什么时候能... 伙计们 我得离开这里 我觉得好多了
When can I... Guys, I gotta get outta here. I'm feeling better.
斗牛犬 好好躺着 我一会儿就回来
Pitbull, just sit tight. I'll be back in a minute.
艾伦 我尊重你是我的管理医师
Allen, I respect the fact that you're my staff doctor here,
但你没有必要随时监督我
but there's no need to be checking up on me.
我得上楼了...
I have to get upstairs, so...
- 那我的会诊呢? - 得晚一点了
- What about my consult? - Gonna have to wait.
下一次 把病人的名字标进申请里
Next time, include the patient name on the request.
你有注意到病人身上那些小疤痕吗?
Did you notice those small marks on your patient's torso?
我习惯有一定的自主♥权♥...
I'm used to a certain amount of autonomy...
那我们得开始相互适应了 你说呢?
Then we're both going to need to adjust, aren't we?
它们看起来像灼伤 你有看到吗?
They looked like burn marks. Did you see them?
医生 医院是给病人住的 我没病
Doc the hospital's for sick people. I ain't sick.
先生 我要你躺回床上去...
Sir, I need you to go back to bed...
我今天得去训练 抱歉...
I'm supposed to be training today, sorry...
我们得谈谈这个...
We need to talk about... unh!
- 别碰我! - 嘿 给我回去...
- Don't touch me! - Hey, get back...
我会揍你的 我... 我会揍你的!
I'll break you. I... I will break you!
保安!
Security!
好痛 好痛! 为什么这么痛?
Oh, it hurts, it hurts! Why does it hurt so much?
蕾妮 没事的 是哪里痛?
Renee, it's OK. Where does it hurt?
- 你们对我做了什么? - 坚持住 蕾妮 坚持一下
- What did you do to me? - OK, hang on, Renee, hang on.
哪个地方痛? 两毫克吗♥啡♥ 快
Where is the pain? 2 milligrams of morphine, quick as you can.
- 你的肠道阻塞... - 不 不是那种痛 做点什么!
- Your bowel obstruction... - No, it's not like that. Do something!
- 一到十级 疼到哪种程度? - 帮我止痛 求求你!
- One to ten, how bad is it? - Please just make it stop, please!
- 试着深呼吸 - 你们对我做了什么 为什么?
- Try to take deep breaths. - What did you do to me, why?
是剧痛 还是抽痛? 蕾妮
It is a sharp pain, or throbbing, Renee?
是刺痛! 快让它停下 让它停下!
Stabbing! Make it stop, make it stop!
好了...
OK...
你看到这光滑的肌肤了吗? 我勤于保湿和去角质
Do you see this smooth radiant skin? I moisturize, I exfoliate,
避免摄入精制碳水化合物 这身肌肤
I avoid refined carbohydrates; this skin
对床虱来说 无疑是饕餮大餐 想办法除掉它们
will be like Thanksgiving dinner to bed bugs. Get rid of them.
我的人会全力消毒清洁和烫洗 但那之后
My guys, they'll scrub, they'll clean, they'll launder like crazy, but after that,
- 你就诚心祈祷吧 - 祈祷?
- just cross your fingers. - Cross my fingers?
上级认为请专业灭虫队太贵了
The suits believe that exterminators are too expensive.
而且老添乱 我交给康纳老弟负责 找他处理吧
Too disruptive. I'm gonna leave little Conner in charge, deal with him.
至于你 我要斗牛犬离开这里 立刻 马上
And you. I want Pitbull out of here, pronto.
他已经打了镇静剂了 不会闹什么事
He's sedated. Won't be a problem.
这里的规则是 爆粗两次或者打员工就得滚出去
The rule is two F-bombs or you swing at a staff and you're out.
卡特勒医生 你拿到他的血液酒精检测结果了吗
Dr. Cutler, did you get his blood alcohol results?
浓度是百分之六 他喝醉了
It was .06, so yeah, he was drunk.
- 借过! - 百分之六的血酒含量
- Coming through! - .06 blood alcohol;
数值很低啊 机体每小时消化一杯酒
pretty low numbers. The body processes one drink per hour.
艾伦 这只是一次简单的心脏事故 我们该继续工作了
Allen, it was a simple cardiac episode. We should move on.
以他的体型 得喝了十四到二十杯酒才会昏倒
A guy his size, he'd need 14 to 20 drinks to pass out.
- 那是他没节制饮酒 - 如果他喝了那么多
- So he can't hold his liquor. - And if he drank that much,
他的浓度今早还会很高
his numbers would still be high this morning.
- 抱歉 伙计 我要用那张病床 - 现在不行 格里芬
- Sorry, guys. I need that bed. - Not right now Griffin.
- 一会儿就好 - 格里芬 我们在说重要的事
- It'll just take a second. - Griffin, we're in the middle
- 如果你有... - 我们可以换个地方!
- of something, if you got a... - We can move!
- 不 他可以等一下! - 不能等了 床上长了床虱
- No, he can wait! - Can't wait, it's got bedbugs.
那推走吧
So, take the bed.
他得做精神分♥析♥ 他这么暴♥力♥和激进...
He should be in psych. He's violent, radical mood swings...
还不是时候
Not yet.
我可以申请会诊吗?
Can I call for a consult?
当然 等我们查出那些灼痕的原因之后
Absolutely. After we find out about those burn marks.
他叫"斗牛犬" 是个摔跤手
His name is "The Pitbull". He's a wrestler.
他全身都是各种图痕
The man has marks all over his body.
跟他谈谈 看看那些图痕是怎么来的
So, talk to him. See where they came from.
从那里下手
Take it from there.
你该看看... 她痛到不行了
You should have seen... She was in so much pain.
她已经镇静下来了
She's sedated now.
- 蕾妮患有克罗恩病 - 那应该是痉挛性疼痛
- Renee has Crohn's. - That would be crampy,
她看起来是刺痛型
aching. She looked like she was being stabbed.
我的重点是 我们得尽快
My point is we have to get her
给她做手术
back on that table fast.
没有合理的说法 我没办法给她做手术
I can't go to her without some sort of answer.
我们没有解决她的肠道阻塞
We didn't fix her bowel obstruction.
片子拿到了 她身体里没有嗜铬细胞瘤
Imaging came back and there's no pheochromocytoma. We don't
我们不知道她血压升高和剧痛的原因
know why her BP spiked or why she's in pain.
也许我扭歪了小肠
Maybe I twisted the small intestine,
- 或者割伤了神经 - 你说过她很紧张
- or nicked a nerve. - You said she felt tight,
- 你是不是给她的压力太大了? - 她不是那种紧张
- were you pressing too hard? - It's not tight, like that.
我是说 她确实很紧张 这只是一种感觉 你不会明白的
I meant she was tight. It's a feel. You wouldn't understand,
- 你不是个... - 我不是个真正的医生?
- you're not... - A real doctor?
你不是个外科医生
...a surgeon.
没错 我在医学院上了九年 我怎么可能会搞明白?
Right, 9 years of med school, how could I possibly understand?
你知道我不是这个意思 你看见格拉了吗?
You know that's not what I meant. Have you seen Guerra?
- 好吧 他才是个真正的医生 - 算了 我自己会找到他的
- Now there's a real doctor. - Never mind, I'll find him.
哦 你好啊
Oh, hi!
- 多娜呢? - 别担心 这位妈妈
- Where's Donna? - Nothing to worry about, Mom,
我做过成千上百次了 请让一下
I've done this hundreds of times. Excuse me.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
- 她是我的朋友 - 我也是
- She's a friend. - So am I, hun.
坐下吧 有什么问题吗?
Just have a seat. Do you have any questions?
- 没 挺好的 我是个... - 很好 如果你要用纸巾的话
- No, I'm fine, I'm a... - Perfect. If you need a tissue,
我们这有很多 母亲比孩子更害怕针头
we've got plenty. Needles can be more upsetting for Mom than baby.
- 我是个护士(我能照顾她) - 你当然能照顾他
- ...nurse. - Of course you can nurse her.
母乳喂养总是很有帮助的 你的想法是对的
Breast feeding often helps. Good thinking, Mom.
- 好的 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah...
我告诉你的第一件事是什么?
What was the first thing I told you?
- 不要碰患者 - 把你的车放到走廊去
- Don't touch patients. - Leave your cart in the hallway.
- 哎 - 你把这个带进了几个
- Whoops. - How many rooms did you
- 房♥间... 玛勒? - 我不清楚... 大概五个吧
- bring that into? ...Marla? - I don't know... 5?
好极了 全被污染了
Great. They're all contaminated.
- 被什么污染了 虱子吗? - 床虱
- With what, cooties? - Bed bugs.
我们还没看见... 就在一个房♥间看见了两只
We haven't actually seen... We've seen two in one room.
玛勒 我们还是得擦洗消毒房♥间 这是有程序的!
Marla, we still have to scrub the rooms. There's a procedure!
听着 我知道你还在伤心 而且显然
Listen, I know you're still grieving, and apparently
你和你的男朋友还有信任危机
you're dealing with some trust issues with your boyfriend.
但是如果你继续把它发泄在我身上 我就要发火了
But keep taking it out on me, we're gonna dance.
如果他们允许的话 我还要抽烟呢
I'd smoke too, if they let me do it inside.
所以...
So...
你那个术后病人几乎是尖叫着惊醒的
your post-op patient basically woke up screaming.
- 是这样吗? - 有没有可能是我不小心切到了哪根神经?
- Is that it? - Could I have nicked a nerve?
急诊新来的那家伙 你觉得他喜欢打曲棍球吗? 我们要找个守门员
That new guy in ER, you think he's into floor hockey? 'Cause we need a goalie.
你说卡特勒? 你为什么要问我?
Cutler? Why are you asking me?
从来搞不懂这些健壮型男医生 他有可能只是喜欢举壶铃
You never know with these buff doctors. He might just be the kettle bell type.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表