剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
你应当以她为荣
You should be very proud of her.
你好好和她告别吧 多久都行
You just take all the time you need to say goodbye.
格里芬
Griff.
关于我的护士主管
My charge nurse, literally,
我真想用十号♥针♥刺♥死他
I'm about to stab him to death with a 10 gauge.
- 回来还高兴吗? - 你懂的 高兴并恶心着
- Happy to be back? - You know, happy-nauseous.
所以现在如何? 佐伊把你驯服了吗?
So, How's it going? Has Zoe domesticated you yet?
没 完全可能
No, that's not gonna happen.
听着 现在有一个病人
Listen. So there's this patient.
女性 四十几岁 她来做定期检验
Female, fortyish. She's in for regular tests,
包括肺功能检查 支气管镜检查
including pulmonary function, bronchoscopy,
体格偏瘦 带着呼吸罩 有点气喘
she's underweight, on oxygen, a bit wheezy.
- 有意思 是肺气肿吗? - 不 不是
- Interesting. Emphysema? - No, not emphysema.
- 梅尔 来的刚好 - 肺炎 支气管炎...
- Mel, good. - Pneumonia, bronchitis...
你们在聊什么?
What are we talking about?
女性 四十几岁 进行支气管镜检查
Female, forties, in for a bronchoscopy.
慢性组织胞浆菌病 曲霉肿
Chronic histoplasmosis. Aspergilloma.
- 肺出血肾炎综合征 限制性肺病 - 好吧 这就解决了
- Goodpasture syndrome. Restrictive lung disease. - Okay, settle down.
我先走了
I gotta go.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗?
Did you call her?
- 我一直在工作 - 七次了 一直在通话中
- I've been working. - Seven times. Still on the phone.
鬼知道孩子怎么样了
And God knows what the baby is doing,
也许正躺在哪里的地板上 无力地痛哭
lying on the floor somewhere, feebly crying.
别说了! 我知道了
Stop it! Alright look, I get it.
你不高兴我回来工作
You hate that I'm back at work.
- 我从来没那样说过... - 别给我强加那种想法
- I never said... - Don't put those pictures in my head, because
- 因为现在那种想法已经在我脑力里了我还得工作 - 好吧
- now that's with me and I have work to do. - Fine,
不管怎样 好吧
whatever. Fine.
- 和小胡茬医生相处的怎么样? - 什么?
- What's up with Dr. Stubble? - What?
- 不怎么样 没什么接触 - 我觉得你可以借此恢复一下
- Nothing, just a second. - I smell a rebound.
桑迪
Sandy.
和杰里分手后 你就变得很压抑
You've been a total misery since you and Jerry split up.
你可以尝试点不一样的
You could use a palate cleanser.
康纳医生 你的颈动脉内膜切除术是在四零四?
Dr. Conner, good. Your carotid endarterectomy in 404?
- 高烧还在继续 你应该去看一下 - 一点也没错
- Fever's still up. You should take a look. - You bet.
- 你去看过罗塔先生了吗? - 我检查过了
- You check on Mr. Ratofski? - I did.
肠鸣音亢进 腹部膨胀
Hyperactive bowel sounds, abdominal distension.
詹森 如果你打算监视我和其他人的每一次谈话...
Jason, if you're gonna monitor every conversation I have with every...
四零六
406.
蓝色警报 紫色♥区♥域四零六室 四楼 蓝色警报
Code Blue, Purple Zone Room 406. 4th Floor. Code Blue.
- 让我来 闪开! - 他感觉很虚弱 然后就昏过去了
- Out of my way. Move! - He was feeling faint, and then he passed out.
桑迪注射肾上腺素 氧饱和量!
Sandy. Point one of epi. Stat!
你 给我除颤器
You, get me the defibrillator.
垫子
Pads.
电板
Paddles.
充电至两百
Charge to 200.
詹森 住手!
Jason, stop!
你看造影仪 他室上性心动过速
Look at the QRS. He's in SVT.
除颤器会杀了他的
Defibrillating could kill him.
- 我们要用心率转换器 - 发生了什么?
- We need to cardiovert. - What the hell happened?
他室上性心动过速 没有输出
He went into an SVT, no output,
失去了意识
loss of consciousness.
四十多岁的女人 每两周来一次
Female in her mid-forties. Comes in every couple of weeks.
- 你送她去过哪里? - 肺功能测试
- Where'd you take her? - Pulmonary function test,
还有一个支气管镜检查
in for a bronchoscopy.
显然是慢性病 和呼吸方面有关
It's chronic and obviously respiratory.
所以说 不是传染性的
So, non-infectious.
- 有可能是炎症? - 是啊 我就是这么想的
- Something inflammatory maybe? - Yeah, that's what I thought.
可能是小结
Nodules.
肉芽肿瘤
Granulomas.
她有肉样瘤病
She has sarcoidosis.
- 这就解释了需要定期检查了 - 你真是个天才
- Explains the regular testing. - You are a genius.
我应该早点问你的
I should've asked you sooner.
如果我丢掉这些书 感觉就像...
If I get rid of those books, it's like...
就像是我这部分的人生从未经历过一样
It's almost like that part of my life never happened.
- 不是这样的 - 但是感觉上很像
- Not true. - Well, it feels like it.
然后我能做的就只是一个受人称赞的清洁工了
And then all I'll be is a glorified cleaning lady.
是啊 那得多糟糕啊?
Yeah, how terrible is that?
我不是那个意思 你知道我... 我不是说...
That's not what I meant. You know what I... I didn't mean...
我明白了
I get it.
我曾经和一个乐队旅行了十年
I toured with a band for 10 years.
自从我退出之后我就再也没有在公共场合唱过歌♥ 一次都没有
Since I quit I haven't sung in public. Not once.
我有时候都不知道那时候的自己到底是谁
I don't even know who that girl was some days.
我这些日子就不知道我自己是谁
I don't know who I am these days.
你看
Look
你也许会成为医生的妻子 对吧?
you might be the wife of a doctor, right?
你可以留着网球和育儿方面的书
Keep the books on tennis, child rearing,
还有娱乐和国外度假的书籍 其他的都扔掉
entertaining and exotic holidays and ditch the rest.
如果你想要做点有用的事 那就找个慈善组织捐了
You want meaning? Find a charity.
生活一直在变 顺势而为
Life changes, change with it.
他觉得下腹部疼痛 对吗 多布斯先生?
He feels pain in his abdomen, isn't that right, Mr. Dobbs?
你让我想起了我的女儿
You remind me of my daughter.
她住在旧金山
She lives in San Francisco.
- X光清晰吗? - 是的
- X-rays are clear? - Yeah.
我不太确定是不是外科的问题
I'm just not sure it's surgical frankly
但我只需要一些新的 公正的眼光
but I just needed some fresh, unbiased eyes.
你给他用药了吗?
Did you give him anything?
只用了两剂扑热息痛
Couple acetaminophen, that's it.
我真的很感激
I'm very grateful.
我这一生充满了伤痛
My life is full of pain.
人生总是这样 多布斯先生 我们先走了
The human experience, Mr. Dobbs. Excuse us.
梅尔
Mel.
梅尔 我看起来像是这里唯一一个相信他故事的人
Mel, I'm the only person around here who seems to buy his story.
给我点支持吧 因为我...
I could use a little backup, because I...
我可以给他约一个头部或颈部的CT 或者你也可以
I can order a CT, head and neck. Or you can.
不 我是说 我现在有五个患者需要诊断
Nah, there's, like, 5 other patients I need to be seeing right now.
我不知道
I don't know,
也许我接受这份工作是个错误
maybe it was a mistake, taking this job.
我太投入了 我得学会放手
I get too invested. I need to let things go,
- 得跟上步伐 - 嘿
- keep the pace up. - Hey.
别多想
Don't overthink.
相信你的直觉 去预约检查吧
Trust your gut. Order the tests.
肉样瘤病
Sarcoidosis.
终于猜对了
Read 'em and weep.
我是对的 是吗?
I'm right, aren't I?
肉样瘤病 用十倍速说一遍
Sarcoidosis. Say that 10 times fast.
情况怎么样?
How'd it go in there?
我的医生不在
My doc wasn't there.
- 所以呢? - 所以我就等着 再一次这么等 我已经习惯了
- So? - So I wait. Again. Which is fine.
我觉得我 呃
I think I, uh,
我知道是怎么回事
I get the picture.
关于肉样瘤病 它总会恶化的
Thing about sarcoidosis, there's always a chance it's gonna progress.
恶化成更糟糕的情况 如果你是专家的话
Into something worse. If you're such a hotshot,
你肯定知道PF是什么 对吧?
you must know about PF, right?
- 肺部... - 肺部纤维化
- Pulmonary... - Fibrosis.
它总在你查不出来的地方潜伏着
It's always been there in the background, lurking.
瘢痕组织就会在肺部慢慢生长 然后你知道会发生什么吗?
Scar tissue builds up on the lungs, and what happens?
基本上如果这种情况发生了 你最后就会...
Basically what happens, you end up, uh...
你就会窒息而死
You suffocate.
她很痛苦吗?
Was she in distress?
- 不 - 有些什么症状...
- No. - What would the, uh, symptoms...
呼吸急促 干咳 眩晕
Breathlessness, dry cough, dizziness.
- 有任何一个这样的症状吗? - 没有
- Any of those? - No.
- 你确定? 有明显的迹象吗? - 随你怎么问 她完全...
- You sure? Any visible signs? - Ask me all you want, she was totally...
- 好吧 格里芬 - 她完全健康! 她看起来很好
- Okay, Griffin. - Fine! She seemed fine.
你知道吗 我们应该去喝一杯 我请客
You know what? Let's go for a beer. I'm buying.
你四十分钟后要做心电图
You have an ECG in 40 minutes.
去他的心电图
Screw the ECG.
好吧 告诉我医生到底说了些什么
Alright, tell me exactly what the doctor said in there.
只有护士在里面 他什么都没说
It was the nurse. And he didn't say anything,
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表