剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
桑迪
Sandy.
你离开有一年了吧?
Has it been a year?
CT结果出来了
CT's in.
坏消息 她一定量的出血
It's, uh, bad news. She has a definite bleed.
我去通知母亲 呼我如果...
I'll tell the mother. You, uh, you page me if...
我现在没时间培训你
I have zero time to train you right now.
培训 我在这里工作了七年 所以...
Train? Oh, I've actually worked here for 7 years, so...
好吧 桑迪你会发现这里有些变化 首先是WMS
Well, Sandy, you're gonnal find some changes, starting with the WMS:
也就是工作量管理系统
that's Workload Management System.
你要快速进入状况 你在开玩笑吗?
You'll need to get up to speed. Are you kidding me?
这谁干的
Who did this?
每次你完成一项任务 不管是
Every time you complete a task, whether it be
给病人洗澡 还是吸痰 你都记下来
bathing a patient or suctioning phlegm, you tick it off.
我们会给你的每个任务打分
Each task is then given a number value
用来评价你的工作表现 可以吗?
which is used to evaluate job performance. Can you, um?
- 可以 - 完成后记下这个任务
- Yeah. - Tick it off when you're done.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗨
Hey.
刚刚给新保姆打电♥话♥
Just called our new nanny.
响一声就转语♥音♥信箱了
One ring, straight to voicemail.
- 梅尔 - 她还在打电♥话♥
- Mel! - She is still on the phone.
你能待会打过去问一下吗? 我有个会诊
Can you call her please and check in? I have a consult.
- 我回头找你 - 让一让 让一让
- I'll find you later. - Oh, clear the way.
我在和这头公牛奔跑
I'm running with the bulls on this one.
我要把这匹马拉回谷仓
I gotta get this horse back to the barn.
我们在市中心
We're in the middle of a major urban centre.
怎么可能会有踩踏事件
How can there possibly be a stampede?
梅丽莎 你在这 跟我来
Melissa. There you are. Follow me.
- 踩踏事件 - 全国牲畜展览会
- A stampede? - National livestock exhibition.
公牛的绳索松了 人们开始逃跑 发生了踩踏
Bull got loose, people started running, some got trampled.
现在你 别告诉我 那个高的
Hey, now that you and, uh, don't tell me, tall,
- 长相怪异的 - 杰里?
- weird looking... - Jerry?
那个呼吸治疗师 你分手后应该有段冷却期吧?
The RT. You split so there's probably a cooling off period?
- 在那之前... - 在哪之前?
- Before, you know... - Before what?
这是布奇 腹股沟被踢了
This is Butch. Hoof to the groin.
不用谢
You're welcome.
多了四个伤者 两个胸痛
Four more. Two chest pain,
可能是肋骨骨折了 一个有潜在性盆骨骨折
possible rib fracture, one potential pelvic fracture,
一个前额青紫
one forehead lac.
把他们用担架抬出大厅 没地方安置他们
Got 'em on stretchers out in the hall, nowhere else to put them.
- 没问题 - 你的飞行员常客还在这里
- No problem. - Your frequent flyer's still here.
那又怎么了?
What's up with that?
- 卡尔文·多布斯? - 我给他预约了X光
- Calvin Dobbs? - I ordered some X-rays.
我以为他是个...
I thought he was a...
我觉得他每两周就来一次
I thought he comes in every couple weeks.
- 确实如此 我们需要床位 艾伦 - 可我还没打算让他离开
- Yeah, he does. We need the bed, Allen. - I'm not ready to let him go.
就说 X光结果刚刚出来了 一切都好
Yeah well X-rays just came in. Everything's fine.
没什么问题 现在立刻送他回家去
Case closed. Send him home. Now.
肺气肿
Emphysema.
慢性支气管炎
Chronic bronchitis.
应该是这个 因为你的下一个检查是支气管镜检查
It fits because your next test is a bronchoscopy.
你知道的 那太糟了 是我的话 我也会心情变糟的
You know, those suck. I'd be in a pissy mood too.
- 所以 我说得对吗? - 根本不沾边
- So? Am I right? - Not even close.
我不是故意八卦的
You know, I'm not just being nosy.
我是有专业兴趣的
I have an educational interest.
虽然说起来复杂 从某种程度上来说 我是个医学学生
I am a med student, kind of, sort of. It's complicated.
- 医学学生? - 是的
- A med student? - Yeah.
我曾经也是
I was a med student once.
但你现在不是医生
But you're not a doctor.
说起来也很复杂
Also complicated.
再给你猜三次 如果三次全错
Three more guesses. You get all three wrong,
那就闭上你的嘴 让我一个人呆着
you shut up and leave me alone.
- 但如果我猜对了? - 闭上你的嘴让我...
- And if I get it right? - You shut up and...
让我一个人呆着
Leave me alone.
护工传呼是随机分配的 对吗?
Porter calls are randomly assigned, right?
但你一整天都在单独陪护她
And yet you portered her for every single trip she took, all day.
我和其他护工换了
I swapped out with the other porters.
每次他们接到杰恩的传呼
Anytime they got a call for Jayne,
我都会接过来
I took the call.
- 为什么这样做? - 我不知道 她很聪明
- Why go through that trouble? - I don't know, she was smart,
- 她进入了医学院... - 但没有成为医生
- she went to med school... - But she wasn't a doctor.
- 不 - 她告诉你原因了吗?
- No. - She tell you why?
- 她说那很复杂 你到底在强调什么?
- She said it was complicated. What's the point here?
哦 没什么
Oh, no point. None.
两个小时后她就死了 这就是我想说的
Two hours later she was dead. I guess that's my point.
所以那是我的过失?
And that's my fault?
你有过药物滥用史
You have a history of substance abuse.
- 你还在用药吗? - 埃里克
- Are you currently using? - Eric.
你愿意现在做一个药物测试吗?
Would you be willing to take a drug test right now?
我们现在就能做 对吧?
We can have one sent up here, right?
当然 告诉你吧 如果你做我就做
Yeah, tell you what. I will if you will.
事实上
In fact, how about
- 我们三个都做如何? - 格里芬...
- the three of us all take a drug test? - Griffin...
我已经十九个月零十天没碰过那些了
19 months 10 days. Not using.
- 格里芬 坐下 - 我去个厕所 很快回来
- Griffin, sit down. - I'll go pee. Be right back.
格里芬 一旦你走出门 你恐怕就只能呆在监狱了
Griffin, you walk out that door, you're probably gonna end up in jail.
对我来说倒无所谓 我还能把食物带回家
Which is fine by me. I can take the food home.
猜三次 那我得好好猜了
Three guesses, so I gotta make each one of them count.
我们知道些什么呢? 定期检查
What do we know? In for regular testing,
所以大概是慢性的
so presumably chronic.
还包含肺功能检测
Including pulmonary function tests,
支气管镜检查 所以我们可以排除组织胞浆菌病了
bronchoscopy, and we can rule out the bird thing.
- 我还做了皮质醇检测 - 真的吗?
- Also, I'm on corticosteroids. - Really?
你给我了提示
You're giving me that one for free.
嘿 你在这里 我一直没找到你
Hey, there you are. Couldn't find you.
我换了班 这是杰恩
I swapped out some calls. This is Jayne.
嘿 我能占用你一会儿时间吗?
Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
没问题 还记得早上的事吗?
Okay, about that thing, this morning?
书的事?
The book thing?
- 哦 我不应该那样 - 你觉得我应该重新回学校读书?
- Oh, I shouldn't have. - You thinkI should go back to school?
- 我没那样说 - 听起来像是
- I didn't say that. - Because it sounded like
你觉得我在这里工作只是浪费生命
you think I'm wasting my life working here.
- 什么? 不 - 因为我并不觉得
- What? No. - Cause I don't think I am.
- 我是在浪费生命 - 我也没觉得
- Wasting my life. - I don't think you are either.
文化研究硕士文凭让我并没有多少工作可以做
There's not much I can do with an MA in Cultural Studies.
但我不打算把我的书卖♥♥了
But I'm not selling them. My books.
- 好的 - 那就行了 我就是想让你知道我的想法
- Okay. - Okay. Good. Just so you know.
而且 然后今天早上很美好
And it was nice this morning.
罗伯特医生请到重症监护室 罗伯特医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Roberts to ICU. Dr. Roberts to ICU.
- 你为什么不告诉她? - 什么?
- Why don't you tell her? - What?
- 她也许只会浪费生命 - 这不关你的事 而且她也没有浪费
- She might be wasting her life. - It's none of your business, and she's not.
- 哦 但你却打算干涉我的事? - 是支气管扩展症?
- Oh, but you get to be in my business? - "BronkeyeckTAYsis."
经常由潜在性病因引发 比如病毒性肺炎
Caused by some underlying condition such as a viral pneumonia.
那是支气管扩张症
It's pronounced "bronkeyECKtuhsis."bronchiectasis
猜得不错 但是不对 一次机会没了 还剩下两次
Nice guess, but wrong. One down. Two left.
每小时三点五个病人
3.5 patients per hour.
- 真的吗? - 你相当了不起了
- Really? - You officially kick ass.
我要吃蓝莓松糕
I'll have a blueberry muffin.
关于 呃 卡特勒的平均值是多少?
What was, uh, what was Cutler's average?
- 你知道的 现在为什么... - 告诉我
- You see, now why do... - Just tell me.
接近六
Close to 6.
算了 不要了
That's alright.
卡尔文在那里干什么? 我已经让他离开了
What's Calvin doing here? I discharged him.
他经常会磨蹭一会儿 他很孤独
He usually loiters for a while. He's lonely.
他没发觉我们正看着他
Well, he doesn't know we're looking at him now.
他不是需要一个朋友 他真的很疼
He doesn't need a friend, he really is in pain.
嘿 卡尔文
Hey Calvin.
我知道这很艰难
I know it's hard.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她战斗过 她非常非常的勇敢
She fought, she was very, very brave.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表