剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我其实没想到你今晚会回来
I wasn't expecting you back tonight.
其实 我是出去散了会儿步
Actually, I just went for a walk.
- 杰里呢? - 他...
- Where's Jerry? - He's...
我们分手了
We broke up.
我以为我们有未来
I thought we had a future.
很显然 他并没有这么想
Uh, apparently he doesn't see it that way.
不梅尔 今天早上...
No Mel, this morning...
- 早上怎么了? - 没什么
- This morning what? - Nothing.
他...只是疲倦了
Just... He was tired.
打起精神 我给你做个烤芝士三明治
Come on, I'll make you a grilled cheezer.
我以为她会留下更多东西的
I thought she'd have more stuff.
格里芬...
Griff...
自从朗尼在那场爆♥炸♥...我就...
Ever since Lonnie, and the explosion, I've been...
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我生命中的人们终会离我而去 总是这样
People in my life, they disappear. They always have.
朗尼快死了 这让我...
And Lonnie dying, it made me...
感觉很奇怪
It's weird.
我这让我前所未有地
It made me want to be with you
想和你在一起
more than ever.
...同时也让我想逃离你
...And run away at the same time.
该死的维修工们
Bloody maintenance guys.
我的办公室里热的像太阳烤似的
It's hot as the red sun in my office!
哦吼吼 啊 把床放到锅炉房♥里 嗯?
Oh-ho-ho! Ah, beds in the boiler room, huh?
急诊室和病房♥里都干净了 你今天工作完成的真棒 康纳!
ER and wards are clear. You kicked some bed bug ass today, Conner!
哈 你真厉害
Ha ha! You showed up.
- 是团队的力量 老兄 - 哦...真需要这场胜利
- Team effort, bro. - Oh... Needed that win.
领导们讨厌我们
The powers hate us.
朗尼和克拉里快死了 他们觉得是我的错
Lonnie and Clary dying, they think it's my fault.
我们需要这场胜利
We needed that win.
出于宣传目的
Publicity purposes.
弗兰克 给你叫个出租怎么样?
Frank, how about I call you a cab?
我就是出租车 哈哈 不了...
I'm a cab. Ha ha! No...
我很好 我有公交卡
I'm good, I got a bus pass.
佐伊 你让这家伙负起责任来
Zoe, you give this guy a little responsibility,
想象他带着球 落地 两分!嗯?
he runs with the ball, touchdown. Two points! Huh?
在禁区里 集中精力 投中压哨球 砰!
In the paint. In the zone, at the buzzer. BOOM!
哈!
Ha!
佐伊
Zoe,
我们做的一切
anything we do
都可能将我们
is going to require
置于巨大的风险中
a huge risk from both of us.
你以为我不害怕复发
If you don't think that I'm terrified
害怕让你失望吗 我是说...
of relapsing, of letting you down, I mean...
好
OK.
好
OK.
我们搬到一起吧
Let's do it.
认真的吗
Seriously?
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表