剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 你在听我说吗? - 是人总会犯错误的 杰里
- Are you listening to me? - People make mistakes, Jerry.
我们跟塔特尔说下 然后
Let's talk to Tuttle and...
被裁员 表现差劲 而且没有资历
Cutbacks, performance reviews, I don't have seniority!
蕾妮现在特别怕再去接受手术!
Renee is terrified of going back into surgery!
- 我可能会被起诉 医院也会 - 所以就不作为了?
- I could get sued. So could the hospital. - So what? Do nothing?
我是说 你能先让我平缓一下心情
I'm just saying, give me a second to catch my breath and...
想想下一步怎么做 行吗?
...figure out the next step. OK?
我已经问过精神科了
I called psych.
- 希望你没有 - 他们证实这种情况下
- I wish you hadn't. - They're completely backed up.
完全不可能出现这种结果
Consults in this place are impossible.
我专门跟你说了别这样
I expressly asked you not to.
那个男的袭击了你 艾伦 他又暴♥力♥又危险
The man attacked you, Allen. He's violent, he's dangerous.
我还不确定这是不是药物反应
And I'm not convinced this isn't medical.
他把自己电到不省人事 这是精神分♥裂♥的迹象
He's shocking himself into unconsciousness. He shows signs
我们需要联♥系♥精神科 他需要精神科的治疗
of schizophrenia. We need psych. He needs psych and he needs meds.
好吧 订一个CT扫描 看看什么情况
Alright, book a CT scan we'll take it from there.
我们把他留在这 对他一点好处都没有
We're not doing this guy any favours by keeping him here.
- 你在开玩笑吗? - 储藏室都塞满了
- Are you kidding me? - The storage room
我们花了两个小时才把这些东西弄到这里
is completely full. It took us, like, two hours to get all this stuff down here.
- 这些都有床虱吗? - 我没看见有
- These all have bed bugs? - I haven't seen any,
科纳斯科希望用你的喷雾 或者叫 乳霜之类的东西
but Kanaskie wants them all done with... your sprays
- 把它们全弄死了 -我的乳霜?
- and... whatever, your creams. - My creams?
- 不知道是什么 - 杀死床虱的唯一方法
- And whatever. - Alright, well, the only thing
必须是四十九摄氏度的高热
that kills bed bugs is extreme heat. 49 degrees Celsius.
去锅炉房♥ 走吧!
Boiler room, let's do it!
你说她是清醒的 什么意思? 她知道吗?
What do you mean she was awake? Does she have any idea?
- 不知道 - 知道的!
- No. - Yes!
- 她认为是噩梦 - 是某种记忆 而在某一时刻
- She thinks they're nightmares. - Memories, and at some point,
- 她会想明白的 - 我们还不知道会不会呢
- she is going to figure that out. - We don't know that.
杰里 她有肠梗阻
Jerry, she has a bowel obstruction
但是她现在出于恐惧 不肯接受手术
and she's refusing surgery because she's terrified
- 这是我们造成的 - 我们可以告诉她
- and that's on us. - We tell her it's a common
- 这是以前遇见过的正常现象 - 那我们就是在欺骗她
- reaction, we've seen it before. - So we lie.
- 她现在生命岌岌可危! - 我们会做出调整的
- Her life is in danger! - We'll make an adjustment.
戈登医生 你的袜子 最新流行款吗?
Dr. Gordon. Your socks. Fashion statement?
不 我只是累过头 早上赶时间 才穿成这样
No I... I was tired, I was in a rush this morning.
- 蕾妮必须知道真♥相♥ - 赶时间 说明你又累又急
- Renee needs to know the truth. - "A rush." You were tired and in a rush.
她需要知道到底发生了什么
...exactly what happened and why
并理解为什么这不会再发生了 我简直不能相信你居然
it won't happen again. I can't believe that you're...
康纳医生!我关心的是 如果你们感兴趣的话
Dr. Conner! My concern, if either of you are interested,
- 是如何避免所有可能的官司 - 我认为...
- is to avoid any and all lawsuits. - I think...
我认为 自从上次爆♥炸♥ 死掉了两个员工之后
I think after the death of two staff members in the recent
我们现在跟病人以及捐赠人之间的关系很不稳定
explosion that we are in a very precarious position with both
发生这种事情 对于我们要面对的现状毫无益处
donors and patients, and something like this will not help our cause.
- 这也不是 - 你需要做的 康纳医生
- That's not... - What you will do, Dr. Conner,
是去跟哈德森夫人谈谈
is that you will go and talk to Ms. Hudson, and you will
然后鼓励她要积极向前 不要回忆过往
encourage her to look forward instead of back.
正如戈登医生所说 你会处理好她的药剂问题
And as Dr. Gordon says, you will be adjusting her medication.
你想要我
You want me to...
向她保证不会再出现这种情况!这就是真♥相♥
Assure her that it will not happen again! Because that's the truth.
你可能需要跟你的律师谈谈
You might want to talk to your lawyer.
嘿 我正到处找你呢
Hey, I was looking for you.
- 去吃午餐吗? 我都饿了 - 吃午餐 抱歉 现在不行
- Ready for lunch? I'm starving. - Right, lunch. Sorry, can't.
就跟他们说你现在到午休时间了 我们去吃布丁吧
Tell them you're on break. We'll have pudding cups.
- 我现在要去重症监护室 - 我真怀念我们一起吃午餐以及
- I have to get to the ICU. - Lunch! I miss our lunches...
- 我们现在住在一起 - 讨论病例
- We live together now... - ...talking about cases,
- 还有可爱的病人们 - 桑迪!
- cute patients... - Sandy!
- 什么? - 我在工作 一会见
- What? - I'm working. See you later.
过来看看 顺便学习一下
Come here and learn something.
一个搞传染病的怎么会读CT脑部扫描呢?
How does an ID guy know how to read CT brain scans?
熟能生巧 看这个
Been in the game a while. Look at that.
- 看起来像什么? - 一些深色的点
- What does that look like to you? - Looks like dark spots.
- 不太好 是吗? - 坏死组织 脑萎缩
- That's bad right? - Dead tissue. Brain atrophy.
- 这对斗牛犬意味什么? - 不太好
- What does that mean for Pitbull? - It isn't good.
- 我们必须重新做一遍 - 可是你说过已经找到症结所在了
- We have to go back in. - You said you'd have answers.
不同人群对外科手术的反应不一样 你有点紧张
People react differently to surgery. You had some anxiety going in...
每次我麻醉了之后 我都会做噩梦
Every time I doze off, I have nightmares. Do you have any...
人们对于药物的反应各不相同
People react differently to medication.
这到底什么意思? 你在自说自话吗?
What does that even mean? Do you hear yourself?
我们会改变你的麻醉配方
We're going to change up your anesthetic.
我闭上眼 看见暗影
I close my eyes and I see shadows.
我感到无数古怪的刺痛
I get these weird stabbing pains.
- 我不要做手术 - 蕾妮 你不能这样
- I'm not doing the surgery. - Renee, that isn't an option.
- 可能会组织坏死 感染... - 我想听听别的医生的意见
- You risk tissue death, infection... - I want a second opinion.
我根本不知道该相信什么
I have no idea what to believe anymore.
我甚至不相信你
I don't even think I trust you.
如果蕾妮要喊律师 那一切都会真♥相♥大白
If Renee calls a lawyer, the whole thing is going to come out.
塔特尔 已经告诉过我们如何解决了
Tuttle already told us how to handle this.
她有创伤后应激障碍 如果她延迟她的手术...
She has PTSD, she's scared. If she puts off the surgery...
她不会的 她病得太厉害!
She's not going to put it off, she's too sick!
我们会调整好她的药 她会接受手术 她会好起来的
We'll fix her meds, she'll have the surgery, she'll feel better.
杰里 别说了! 我对她撒谎了
Jerry, stop! I lied to her.
我们不可能一直隐瞒下去
We can't keep hiding this!
没有人隐瞒什么 梅尔 我去找过主任了!
No one's hiding anything, Mel. I went to the Chief of Staff!
她觉得她在丧失意志 她不能睡觉 一直处于疼痛状态...
She thinks that she's losing her mind. She can't sleep, she's in pain...
- 幻痛而已 - 如果我们不告诉她的话
- Phantom pain. - If we don't tell her,
只会让一切变得更糟 不论是对她还是对我们自己
we're only making it worse for her and us.
不 不是我们 是我
No. Not us. Me.
我的事业 不是你的事业
My career. Not yours.
所以我们会共同面对可能出现的结果
So then we'll deal with the consequences together.
一起 没错 就像这一天的表现一样
Together, right, just like it's been all day.
我们能不能先挺过这一关 杰里?
Can we please just move past that, Jerry?
不 你知道什么? 我将要...
Yeah, you know what? I'm going to...
这是我的过错
It was my mistake.
我会解决这件事的 我自己来
I'll deal with it. By myself.
所以说这个该死的床虱窝究竟要有多热?
Alright so how hot does this bed bug Armageddon have to be?
至少四十九度
49 degrees minimum.
伙计 还差得远呢
My man, we're not even close.
我们如何才能只加热这一个房♥间?
How are we going to heat up only this room?
我想我知道了 稍等一下
I think I got it, hang on.
- 小心点 格里芬! - 哈哈! 酷
- Careful, Griff! - Ha ha! That's dope.
- 我要关门了 你们要呆着还是出去? - 出去 - 出去
- I'm getting the door. You guys in or out? - No, no, out. - Out.
你们身上可能也沾上♥床♥虱了
You guys might have bugs on your clothes.
- 嘿! 你们先把衣服脱了 伙计们? - 拜拜!
- Guys! Might want to take them off. Guys? - Ciao, ciao!
这真是个好办法
That's a good idea.
你搬来和我一起住也很好
Just like moving in with me.
你这个蠢货
You're an idiot.
为什么不?
Why not?
从十六岁开始我就是一个人
I've been on my own since I was 16.
这不能成为你拒绝的理由
That's not why you don't want to move in with me.
我的妈妈 爸爸 那些收养我的人 我...
My mom, my dad, those foster homes, I...
我去参加互助会 我进入了医学院
I go to meetings, I'm committed to med school.
- 我知道 - 我有工作 有一个廉价的公♥寓♥
- I know. - I have a job, I have a crappy apartment
以及一个我想带回家的超棒的女人
and an incredible woman I want to come home to.
如果我回去了你却不在家怎么办?
What if you're not there when I get home?
你认为我会旧瘾复发
You think I'll relapse.
不 也许... 我也不知道
No. Maybe... I don't know!
- 佐伊 我不会复发的 - 我不是你十二步项目中的一步!
- Zoe, I'm not gonna relapse. - I'm not part of your 12-step program!
- 这和你没有半点关系 - 我也从没说过有
- This isn't even about you. - I never said it was.
而且 如果再出现什么意外怎么办?
And if things go sideways?
已经过去一年了 已经不会再有什么意外了
It's been a year. Things aren't gonna go sideways.
如果出了呢? 那你还有家人可以回归 但我没有
And if it does? If it does, you have people to go back to. I don't.
如果我能读懂脑扫描 你觉得我这周
If I could read a brain scan, do you think I'd be
能开车去温莎堡去看阶梯赛吗?
driving to Windsor this weekend for a ladder match?
你得了 呃 脑萎缩
You have, um, brain atrophy
并发有慢性创伤性脑病
consistent with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.
- 这是一种创伤 斗牛犬 - 可能是
- It's an injury, Pitbull. - Likely a result
由你的职业带来的数次脑震荡导致的
of multiple concussions over your career.
我们正在研究他们对于大脑产生的长远影响
We're just learning how they affect the brain in the long term.
我们会找一个神经病学家过来进行正子扫描
We'll get a neurologist in here to confirm with a PET scan,
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表