剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
她说她太爱我了 这算什么?
She says she loves me too much. How does that work?
他和格里芬昨晚出去玩了
Him and Griff went out last night.
- 咖啡和派 - 真的?
- Coffee and pie. - Really?
- 我们该回去工作了 - 我... 我还有大把时间呢
- We should get back to work. - I got-I got time.
- 她需要休息了 走吧 - 待会见.
- She needs to rest. Come on. - I'll see you later.
叫格里芬给我带点巧克力
Tell Griff I need chocolate.
老兄 你跟我说你有个演出 咖啡和派?
Dude, you told me you had a gig last night. Coffee and pie?
别提了
Don't ask.
五点肿瘤分♥析♥ 两点小便
Oncology on five with a pit stop on two
- 为照诊断图像准备 - 我不想知道的事?
- for Diagnostic imaging. - I don't want to know?
不 你不会想知道的
No, you don't, you really don't.
太好了老爸! 帮我搭把手?
Dad, great! Can you give me a hand?
- 你怎么两个一起? - 说来话长
- You're doing two at once? - Long story.
- 你刚去交接♥班♥了? - 就是今天 对吧?
- You're just coming on shift? - Today's the day, is it not?
- 佐伊的手术? - 恩 她在楼上
- Zoe's procedure? - Yeah, she's upstairs.
- 我以为你今天休息 - 本来的确这么打算的
- I thought you'd take the day off. - That was the plan.
- 你就这么把她一个人搁上面? - 太棒了老爸 太棒了
- You left her alone up there? - Awesome, Dad, totally awesome.
- 什么? 我说了啥? - 你太容易
- What? What did I say? - You're nothing
被人摸透了 五楼还有二楼谢谢
if not frigging predictable. Five please. And also two.
鱼骨有可能已经没了
It's possible the fish bone's gone
可能你只是还能感觉它留下的痕迹
and what you're feeling is the scratch.
心脏科的斯潘塞医生 心脏科的斯潘塞医生
Dr. Spencer in cardiology. Dr. Spencer, cardiology.
不 不在这 啊哈 原来在这!
No, wrong. There it is. Yeah.
会有点疼 别怕 咱这就把它拔♥出♥来♥.
That's gonna hurt. Don't worry, we're gonna get this out.
鲍勃你背叛了我! 你要我
You betrayed me, Bob! How am I
- 如何忘记那件事? - 那是三年前.
- supposed to get past that? - Three years ago.
哦? 于我来说就在眼前!
Yeah? that might as well have been yesterday.
- 等等 别动 - 那不是昨天
- One sec. Don't move. - It wasn't yesterday.
是某次去开会喝多了...
It was one drunk night at a conference...
额 好吧那太多次了
Well, maybe once was one time too many.
- 我错了 - 喂 喂
- I am sorry. - Hey, hey.
- 太好了! 大夫来了 - 对不起
- Oh, great! Here's the doctor. - I am sorry,
- 我还能说什么呢? 抱歉! - 对不起对不起对不起!
- what else can I say? I'm sorry! - Sorry, sorry, sorry!
- 对对对! - 喂! 喂!
- Yeah, yeah, yeah! - HEY! HEY!
冷静点 不然我打电♥话♥告诉你女儿!
Keep it down or I'm calling your daughter!
情况是这样的 人们称之为自杀星期二
Here's the thing, they call it suicide Tuesday.
很多人会在周末吃摇♥头♥丸♥ 宿醉反应很严重
Most people take E on the weekend. The hangover's brutal,
- 而到了周二... - 我觉得现在就是周二
- and by Tuesday... - I think we are already there.
- 呃 听起来没错 - 我们可以走了么?
- Yeah, well, it sounds like it. - Can we go?
不 你体内血清素为零
Not yet. You have zero serotonin levels in your body,
负面情绪 焦虑 偏执 疲劳
so depression, anxiety, paranoia, fatigue,
种种之类的 都会乘虚而入 你还有可能会感到恶心
they're all gonna set in. You could even have nausea,
腹泻 肌肉酸痛 失眠
diarrhea, muscle pain, insomnia.
- 我只是想知道... - 玛格?
- I just want to see if... - Marg?
癫痫发作了! 快来帮忙!
Seizure! I need help over here!
- 发生什么了? - 五毫升高浓度咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥(一种医用镇定剂)
- What's happening? - 5 migs high potency Midazolam.
- 发生什么了? 你妻子有癫痫吗?
- What's happening? - Is your wife epileptic?
没有!
No!
- 糖尿病? - 没有
- Diabetic? - No.
有可能还没诊断出来
Could be undiagnosed.
我需要她的血糖 把血糖仪给我
I need her blood sugar level. Let's get a glucometer.
- 她最近都吃什么喝什么? - 水 喝很多水
- What has she been eating, drinking? - Water. Lots of it, all day.
把她体内的钠都冲淡了 德维 氯化钠点滴
It's diluted out her sodium. Devi, IV sodium chloride.
- 快点! - 来了
- Quick as you can, thanks. - Got it.
没事了 玛格 没事了
OK, Marg, OK. OK.
我们帮你动手术的时候发现了一个肿瘤
While we were operating, we found a tumour.
- 肿瘤? - 在你的结肠里
- A tumour? - On your colon.
不过好消息是我们把它移除了 阿夫顿先生
It's been removed. This is good news, Mr. Afton.
好消息? 你逗我?
Good news? Are you kidding me?
- 如果你没... - 康纳医生是说
- If you hadn't... - What Dr. Conner means is that
如果你没有受伤的话 我们就无法及时发现那癌肉了
if you hadn't injured yourself, we may not have found the cancer for some time.
先告辞了
I'll check back on you.
好的
OK.
呃 阿夫顿先生
Um, Mr. Afton.
他的资料上写戈德·马瑟斯为他重要联♥系♥人
His chart lists Gord Mathers as significant other.
他没有其他的亲属了?
He doesn't have any other family?
不知道 他们有可能结婚了 很常见
No idea. They could be married. Common law.
好吧 你介意换个护士照顾他吗?
Yeah. No. Would you mind giving him to another nurse?
- 为啥? - 呃...
- Why? - Well...
- 桑迪我们有规矩 - 我知道
- We have a system, Sandy. - I know.
- 有冲突吗? - 不 没有
- Is there a conflict? - No. No conflict at all actually.
护士都是按照轮流的机制分配的 就是为了
Patients are assigned on a rotating basis. In the interest
- 公平起见 我们不... - 当然 没问题
- of fairness, we don't... - Absolutely, it's fine.
- 我不能随便换护士... - 我说了没事的 詹森
- I just can't go around flopping nurses... - I said it's fine, Jason.
当我没说 不用换班
Forget I asked. No flop required.
- 好了 - 谢谢你们
- OK. - Thank you. Appreciate it.
你不要再跟这个病人说关于他得癌症的话
I'm gonna ask you to refrain from speaking to this patient about his tumour.
- 比哈杜里大夫... - 你管的是脾
- Dr. Bhaduri... - Your area is the spleen,
- 把剩下的交给我吧 - 你觉得我不应该
- leave the rest to me. - You think I shouldn't have
这么做吗? 我应该不管他的癌 即便都给他开膛了?
done it? I should have left the cancer alone, even though he was open?
他在手术台上 我能直接看见...
He was on the table, I was looking right at...
一个第四阶段乙状结肠肿瘤 一个感染脓肿 骨盆里还有二次感染
A T4 sigmoid tumor, an infected abscess, a secondary infection in the pelvis...
情况复杂到让我都停下来思考了
an environment sufficiently complex to give me pause.
我试着联♥系♥你...
I tried to reach you...
没有正当的病情检查 没有经验
Proceeding without a proper workup, with minimal experience,
也没有监督的手术是不负责任的
and no supervision was irresponsible.
- 我慎重地决定冒这个险... - 你是个受过专门训练的医生
- I took a calculated risk... - You're a fellow.
缝合病人 等待帮助 你做的事情一点也不慎重
Close the patient, wait for help. There was nothing calculated about what you did,
你很轻率 你是那种我不想合作的外科医生
you were reckless. You are the kind of surgeon I like to avoid.
好多了 噢 好多了 是的 是的
Much better. Ooh, that's much better. Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
哦!
Ooh!
我们想和梅尔小姨说说话吗?
Do we want to talk to Auntie Mel?
不 不 我们不想
No. No, we don't.
啊
Ah.
哦 我的天啊! 玛雅!
Oh, my God! Maya!
哦 我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
鲍勃 和 玛格·利克森他们吃了女儿的摇♥头♥丸♥
Bob and Marg Henrickson. They took their daughter's MDMA.
鲍勃 前额有伤
Bob sustained a forehead laceration.
这是康纳大夫 我要下班了
This is Dr. Conner. I'm going off shift soon;
他来负责你们出院
he's gonna look after your discharge.
我就查查脉搏
I'll just check the pulse.
你吃了你女儿的摇♥头♥丸♥?
So you took your daughter's ecstasy?
- 可能就一点 - 利克森先生 如果你发现
- Maybe a little. - Mr. Henrickson, if you know
你女儿服用摇♥头♥丸♥ 你最好跟她谈谈
your daughter is taking E, the best course of action
滥用药物的问题
is to discuss issues of drug abuse with her,
而不是自己也试试
not consume it yourselves.
- 可不是吗 - 卡特勒医生 有外伤病人正拉进来!
- Tell me about it. - Dr. Cutler, trauma pulling in!
婴儿 八个月大 可能是外伤性脑损伤
Infant, 8 months old. Possible TBI.
- 交给你了 - 我们能走了吗?
- All yours. - Can we go?
我们就想回家享受悲惨人生
We just want to go home and be miserable.
艾伦? 你在吗 艾伦?
Allen? ARE YOU HERE, Allen?
没事的 宝贝 你会没事的 坚持一下
It's OK, baby. You're gonna be OK. Just hang on.
- 哦 我的天啊! - 我们都在这
- Oh, my God! - We're right here.
- 告诉我这不是... - 这是玛雅
- Tell me that's not... - It's Maya.
呼吸正常
Airway's fine,
- 肺部正常 - 手♥机♥掉了 我去捡...
- those lungs are working. - Phone fell, went to get it...
- 没人责怪你 - 我们要给桑迪打电♥话♥
- No one's blaming you. - We need to call Sandy.
桑迪呢?
Where's Sandy?
好了 宝贝 好了
OK, baby, OK.
- 给我 我来给她插 - 艾伦 我们来 让我们好好工作
- Give it to me, I'll put it in. - Allen, we got this. Let us do our jobs.
她吐过或者失去过意识吗?
Did she vomit or lose consciousness?
没有吐 但是她摔下后两 三分钟都没有意识
No vomiting, but she was out for two, maybe three minutes after she fell.
有任何不正常的瞳孔反应吗?
Any abnormal pupillary response?
真的 艾伦 你是家属 请出去
Seriously, Allen, you're family, out of the room.
- 好吧 走吧 - 好了 叫放射科
- OK. Come on. - OK, call imaging.
告诉他们我们要带一个婴儿上去 八个月大
Tell 'em we're coming up with a baby, 8 months.
哦宝宝 没事的
Oh baby, it's OK.
噓
Shhh.
你跟佐伊谈过了?
You talked to Zoe?
佐伊很固执 她在寄养家庭里长大
Zoe's stubborn. She grew up in foster homes.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表