剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
大约十周了
About 10 weeks.
所以 我得问问
And so, I need to ask.
我没... 我...
I'm not... I'm...
没怎样? 没怀孕?
Not what? Not pregnant?
已经没了
Not anymore.
我做了堕胎
I had an abortion.
在蒙特利尔 四天前
In Montreal, four days ago.
尼克还不知道
And Nick doesn't know.
我俩 都想要孩子
We both, we want kids,
我们有个计划 组成家庭 一起生活
we have a plan, a family, a life together.
- 我们想要小孩 - 但不是现在
- We want children. - But not yet.
我的工作还有...
With my work and with...
- 还有尼克 他的生意 我做不到 - 没事 没事
- And Nick, his business, I couldn't. - Okay, okay.
他会抛弃一切
He would have chucked it all away, everything.
我们的计划 他的梦想
The plan, his dream.
他会去找个糟糕的工作
He would've got some awful job.
还有现在这事
And now this.
我只想让他幸福
I just want him to be happy.
我都做了些什么?
What have I done?
子♥宫♥里有剩余生殖组织 不罕见
Residual reproductive tissue in the uterus. Not uncommon,
但在你的病例中 它坏死了
but in this case, it necrotized.
- 这就是根源? 传染源? - 我会给她打催产素
- That's the source? The infection? - I'll give her oxytocin,
子♥宫♥会收缩 最好的情况是
it'll force contractions. Best case scenario,
- 坏死组织会被移除 - 她不想她老公
- the tissue will be expelled. - She doesn't want her husband
- 知道她堕胎了 - 那是她的权利 医生
- to know about the abortion. - That's her prerogative,Doctor.
威尔森先生 好消息 我们取得了进展
Mr. Wilson. Good news, we're making progress.
我确定了你妻子的感染是从子♥宫♥开始的
I've determined that your wife's infection started in her uterus.
子♥宫♥? 怎么回事? 我不懂
Her uterus? How is that? I don't understand.
- 卡特勒医生 ? - 我们还不知道怎么发生的
- Dr. Cutler? - We're not sure how it happened
或者为什么发生了 但是细菌已经进入了血液
or why it happened, but bacteria entered the bloodstream.
能治好吗? 你能做点什么?
Can you treat it? What can you do?
我们会移除已感染组织 给她高剂量抗生素
I'm going to remove the infected tissue, give her high-dose antibiotics,
然后看她的反应吧
and we will see how she responds.
这边请
Please.
所以他们说的软硬兼施就是这个?
So is this what they mean by the carrot and the stick?
他们在试图买♥♥我们的爱?
They're trying to buy our love?
- 一个三明治可不够 - 我永远想不到
- It'll take more than a sandwich. - I would have never guessed.
听着 你怎么样 还好吗?
Listen, how're you doing, you ok?
我只是觉得自己是个白♥痴♥
I just made a complete idiot out of myself,
- 是吗? - 不 你很勇敢
- didn't I? - No, it was brave.
我度过了很怪异的一天
I'm having kind of a weird day.
- 令人印象深刻 - 我刚起来反抗
- It was very impressive. - I just stood up
医院的办公室主任 然后几乎是突然间就哭了
to the Chief of Staff of the hospital and practically burst into tears.
为什么 不够独特?
Why, is that not characteristic?
不 不是 是非常独特
No, it is. It's completely characteristic.
哈! 哈!
Ha! Ha!
我是本·拉♥萨♥尔
I'm Ben Lasalle.
我负责职业健康与社会工作
I'm with Occ Health and Social work,
各占一半 我是个心理学家
half and half. I'm a psychologist.
- 佐伊·里维拉 护理人员 - 护理人员 对 我听说过
- Zoe Rivera, PSA. - PSA, yeah, I heard.
你怎么想的 权威问题?
So what do you think, authority issues?
不 我觉得你不只是个护理人员
No, I think you're not just a PSA.
不"只是" 不是说做护理人员有什么不好...
Not "just", not that there's anything wrong with that...
- 你不仅仅是一个护理人员 - 我有文化研究硕士学位
- You're not only a PSA. - I have an M.A. in Cultural Studies.
开始工作是想着赚钱去学校 后来就留下来了
I started to work here to pay for school, then just stayed.
怎么个奇怪法? 你说你经历了...
So, weird how? You said that you were having a...
这么一天 是的 相信我
Day. I am. Trust me.
佐伊 嗨 或许你还在开会 休息的时候
Zoe, hey. Yeah, you're probably still in your meeting. Can you just give me a call
能给我打个电♥话♥吗? 你手♥机♥关机了
when you get a break? Your phone's off.
就 请你 打个电♥话♥ 好吗? 拜托了
Just, please, just, just call me, ok? Please.
- 怎么了 兄弟? - 你得打我姐姐的电♥话♥
- What's going on, man? - You gotta call my sister.
你得告诉她不是我的大♥麻♥
You gotta tell her that it wasn't my weed,
我只是帮你一个忙 好吗? 就告诉她那不是我的大♥麻♥
I was just doing you a favour, ok? Just tell her that it was not my weed.
你要我给你姐姐打电♥话♥?
You want me to call your sister?
你马上打 你得告诉她
I need you to call her right now, you gotta just tell her
- 我是清白的 - 对 然后
- that I'm clean too. - Yeah, and then,
- 猜猜会发生什么? - 然后她不会纠缠我了
- hypothetically what happens? - Then she gets off my back.
对 然后她会觉得我是个他妈的毒贩子
Yeah, and then she thinks I'm a damn drug dealer.
- 不 哥们 她... - 科纳斯科会开除我的
- No, man, she... - And Kanaskie tells me to hit the bricks.
- PJ PJ... - 哥们 你不能来这里
- PJ, PJ... - Dude, you can't come up here
质问我还告诉我该做什么!
and start asking me and telling me what to do!
你能就帮我打个电♥话♥吗?
Would you please just do this for me?
我的邻居 你最好立刻打住
My neighbour, you better seriously pump the brakes
然后把你的手拿开
and get your hands off me right now.
你惹麻烦了 你得自己解决
You got a problem, you need to figure it out.
你需要帮助
You need help.
我们不能就那样不相信他说的一切
We can't just not believe everything he says.
- 可能是流感 - 我知道你要说这个
- Maybe it is the flu. - I knew you were going to do this.
对 他过去常惹事 但是现在 也许他只是
Yes, he had problems in the past, but maybe now he's just,
也许他需要家人的支持
maybe he needs the support of his family.
正在过来 十点钟方向 你的情人
Incoming. Ten o'clock. It's your lover.
嘿 我正找你呢 梅尔
Hey, I was looking for you. Hey, Mel.
- 嘿 - 我在想
- Hey. - I was thinking,
不如我直接接你下班 不用约到那里再见了?
why don't I pick you up after work instead of meeting there?
- 那样不合理啊 - 当然
- It doesn't make any sense. - Sure.
好吧 不论什么时候你做完了 我在楼下等你
OK, so, whenever you're done, I'll just meet you down here.
桑迪
Sandy.
并且 我只是觉得
Also, I just feel like
在期望方面 我只是想让你知道...
in terms of expectations, I just want you to know...
- 桑迪两点钟方向 - 你得走了
- Sandy. Two o'clock. - You have to go.
- 什么? - 我等会打你电♥话♥ 走吧!
- What? - I'll call you later, go!
- 他看到了吗? - 我可不这么觉得
- Did he? - I don't think so.
我都沦落成这副模样了
This is what I'm reduced to.
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我得和詹森谈谈 我要去和他谈谈
I have to talk to Jason. I'm going to talk to him.
- 我们得解决格里芬的问题 - 好的
- We need to deal with Griff. - Okay,
那么 要告诉爸爸吗?
so, what, should we tell Dad?
- 天啊别 他会发疯的 - 那怎么办 梅尔?
- God no, he'd freak. - So what, Mel?
你想让我们怎么办?
What do you want us to do?
- 你在这呢 我找你好久了 - 你想怎样 梅尔?
- There you are. I've been looking for you. - What do you want, Mel?
员工援助计划 就在贝修恩
The Employee Assistance Program. Right here at Bethune.
我会填好文件的 你只要签字就好了
I've filled out the papers. All you have to do is sign.
如果你登记了 他们就不能开除你 我没开玩笑
If you're registered, they can't fire you. I'm not kidding,
- 格里芬 今天结束之前 - 不然呢?
- Griff, by the end of the day. - Or what?
我是在帮你!
I am trying to help you!
哦 你在这 你确定不要再一个小时的午餐时间?
Oh, there you are. You sure you don't want another hour for lunch?
事实上 我想和你谈谈 我不得不去车管所 重新登记驾照
I wanted to talk to you, actually. I had to go to the DMV, get my license renewed.
- 排了好长的队 - 你知道吗 我可以立刻去电脑上
- The lines are so long. - You know, I could go back
看看你真正的生日
to the computer right now and just check your actual date birth date.
但是我不想 因为我太累了 为什么我会太累了?
But I don't want to because I'm too tired. Why am I too tired?
因为我一直在处理海量涌来的对你的投诉
Because I have been dealing with a tsunami of complaints about you!
为个血液样本毁了整个早上 嗯?
Destroying an entire morning's worth of blood samples, hmm?
混合着尿和鬼晓得的什么东西在里面...
Mixed with urine and God knows what else in the middle of a...
- 你打算什么时候告诉我? - 我们洗干净了
- When were you gonna report that to me? - We cleaned it up.
体液 体液!
Body fluids. Body fluids!
不用给整间病房♥消毒的话 我就感觉很幸运了
I'll be lucky if we don't have to disinfect the whole ward!
托盘滑下来了 对不起 我不知道它怎么...
The tray slipped, I'm sorry, I don't know how it...
我警告你 警告你
You are on notice, on notice.
我不在乎你是谁的孩子
I don't care whose kid you are.
再给我一个理由 再给我一个
Give me one more reason, give me one more,
手滑的借口就算了吧
and it's arrivederci on the slide guitar.
不 我不做
No, I'm not doing it.
宝贝 听我说 你的身体罢♥工♥了
Babe, listen to me, okay, your body is shutting down.
你随时会陷入昏迷 你会得
You can go into a coma at any time. You could have
- 心脏病 中风 - 你感觉怎么样 珍妮弗?
- a heart attack, a stroke. - How are you doing, Jennifer?
她的状况没有改善 抗生素没起作用
She's not getting any better. The antibiotics aren't working.
嗯 我一直在跟踪她的记录
Yeah, I've been following her chart.
- 他们认为是一种不同的细菌 - 是双酶梭状芽胞杆菌
- They think it's a different bacteria. - Clostridium sordelli.
他们说只有子♥宫♥切除才能救治她
They say the only thing to save her is a hysterectomy.
这是保证切除所有感染组织的唯一途径
It's the only way to make sure they'll get all the infected tissue.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表