剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
还有结扎 夹个血管钳在脾脏动脉上
and ligation. Get a clamp on the splenic artery.
- 我得走了 - 你能把格里芬
- I'm gonna go now. - Can you take Griffin
带下楼然后给他点...什么东西吗
downstairs and get him... something?
他的衣服闻起来像 我不知道 腐臭的堆肥
His shirt smells like, I don't know, rancid compost.
- 我不需要保姆 - 不 你需要
- I don't need a babysitter. - Yes, you do.
- 格里芬 - 好吧 我走了
- Griff. - Alright. I'm going.
我的格里芬在这儿
There's my Griffin!
- 你怎么样 - 我没事
- How are you? - I'm OK.
- 我真担心 - 你在这做什么
- I was so worried. - What are you doing here?
我把他带来的
I brought him here.
桑迪怎么样 你见到她了吗
How's Sandy, have you seen her?
- 你喝酒了吗 她喝酒了吗 - 我当然喝了
- Are you drunk? Is she drunk? - Of course I am.
- 你嗑药了吗 - 我要去换身衣服
- Are you high? - I'm going to go get changed.
- 这不是你的错 格里芬 - 贝卡 别说了
- It is not your fault, Griffin. - Becca, stop it.
我要重新下楼去
I am going back downstairs,
我会在那儿等进一步的消息
where I will await further updates.
佐伊 你到底是怎么想的 把他带来这里
Zoe, what the hell were you thinking bringing him here?
我看见桑迪被送进急诊室
I saw Sandy being rushed into the ER,
我以为你想要你的家人来这里 我是在帮你忙
I thought you'd want your family here. I was doing you a favour.
这正是另一个我得处理的问题
It's just another problem that I'm gonna have to manage.
谢谢 但是别再帮我忙了
So thanks, but don't do me any more favours.
丽贝卡 等等
Rebecca, wait.
佐伊 我已经好了 没有毒品 没有酗酒 或者其他的东西 我发誓
Zoe, I'm done. No more drugs, no booze, whatever. I swear.
好了 格里芬 不论你说什么 你都得换身衣服
OK, Griff, whatever you say. You gotta get changed.
科纳斯科切断了锁 他估计把所有东西都扔走了
Kanaskie cut off the lock. He probably threw it all out.
好吧 但是 你不能就这样上楼去
OK, well, you can't go upstairs looking like that.
- 失物招领处关门了 所以... - 我得振作起来
- Lost and found is closed, so... - I gotta get it together.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
- 你看到桑迪在那儿的样子了吗 - 给你
- Did you see Sandy in there? - Here.
- 穿上它 - 我不能穿医生的工作服
- Put 'em on. - I can't wear doctors scrubs.
我早上得上班 我走了
I have to go to work in the morning. I'm gonna go.
- 别走 留下来 - 你的家人...我因为带了你过来
- Don't. Stay. - Your family... I got reamed out
而被你家人说了 梅尔觉得我是你的保姆
for bringing you here. Mel thinks that I'm your babysitter.
我要走了 还有 格里芬...
I'm leaving. And Griff...
今晚别像个混♥蛋♥似的 你的家人承受不了这事
Don't be an ass tonight. Your family can't handle it.
- 你没吃你的水果 - 我正打算吃它
- You didn't touch your fruit. - I'm working my way up to it.
我想快点下楼去
I'd like to get back upstairs soon.
- 为什么不呢 - 我不能让你独自呆在这 贝卡
- What's stopping you? - I can't leave you alone, Becca.
你在担心什么 艾伦 担心我会让你尴尬吗
What are you afraid of, Allen, that I'm going to embarrass you?
好吧 好吧
Alright, OK.
你把这整件事怪在我头上 不是吗
You're gonna put this whole thing on me, aren't you?
这整一出惨败 最初的罪过
This whole fiasco. The original sin.
- 你在说什么 - 你把格里芬的毒瘾怪罪于我
- What are you talking about? - You blame me for Griffin's addiction.
好了 今夜会很漫长 而你短时间内
OK, it's gonna be a long night and you're not going to sober up
清醒不过来了 我去给你叫辆出租车
anytime soon. I'm gonna get you a cab.
好吧 但我要去...给他们桑迪的地址
Fine, but I wanna go... Give them Sandy's address.
- 我想见我的孙女 - 贝卡 你知道你不能...
- I want to see my granddaughter. - Becca, you know you can't...
和她独处 上帝都不允许 保姆在家 所以你可以松口气了
Be alone with her? God forbid. The nanny's there, so you can breathe easy.
- 抱歉 谢谢 - 你是医生吗
- Sorry. Thank you. - Are you a doctor?
- 是的 但现在不是我值班 - 我们应该回家去...
- Yeah, but I'm not on shift right now. - We should just go home...
- 我们等了一个晚上 - 路易斯 他说现在不是他值班
- We've been waiting all night. - Louis, he said he's not working.
什么 或许他可以帮到我们
What? Maybe he can help us,
- 告诉我们怎么能让事情快一点 - 到处都很忙
- tell us how we can speed things along. - Pretty busy.
我可以给你儿子拿个担架来躺着 让他舒服一点
I can get your son a stretcher to lie on, make him more comfortable.
- 其他的话... - 这也算做了点什么
- Other than that... - That's something.
好吧 你叫什么名字
OK. What's your name?
路易斯·默多克 这是特雷弗 惠特尼 我妻子
Lewis Murdoch. This one's Trevor. Whitney, my wife.
好吧 很高兴见到你 给我一分钟
Alright, nice to meet you. Just give me a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果爸爸看见你穿着这身工作服...
If Dad sees you wearing those scrubs...
你知道不是我开着那辆卡车 对吗 梅尔
You do know it wasn't me driving that truck, right, Mel?
没人说是你开的
No one said you were.
- 这不是我的错 - 不是 没人会这么说的
- This isn't my fault. - No. No one will ever say that.
- 没人会说是你的错 -不 他们只是会这么想
- No one will ever say it's your fault. - No. They'll just think it.
桑迪在外面找你
Sandy was out looking for you.
我得打给皮特 他还一点都不知道发生了什么
I have to call Peter. He doesn't even know about any of this yet.
让格拉医生接电♥话♥
Get Dr. Guerra on the phone,
取多一点血袋来 重新夹上血管钳 拿多一套抽吸装置来...
get more blood stat. Get the clamps back on there, get a second suction...
- 梅尔 出现了点状况 - 什么
- Mel? Something just happened. - What?
- 她的血压降为六十五到四十 - 不
- She's down to 65 over 40. - Oh no.
看起来好像
It looks like...
胸腔处血液在快速涌出 一定是有动脉破裂了 糟了
there's blood rising in the cavity, fast. There must be an arterial bleed. Damm it!
- 最新情况 快说 - 我一移开
- Update. Now. - When I removed the clamp
腹腔的动脉上的夹钳 解剖口就延伸
on the celiac artery, it dissected up
- 到降主动脉了 - 那就解决这个问题啊
- into the descending aorta. - So fix it.
我打给格拉医生了
I've called Dr. Guerra.
- 不能再拖了 她会有生命危险的 - 别想插手
- It can't wait. She could die. - Don't even think about scrubbing in.
我要采取措施 才不会光站在这儿想呢
I'm gonna do a lot more than just think about it.
马上去找爸
Go find Dad. Now.
它们会帮你减轻疼痛
They'll help take some of the edge off the pain.
我没有服药
I ain't takin' any pills.
- 从来不碰这东西 - 嘿 德芙
- Never touch the stuff. - Hey, Dev...
- 稍等 如果你回来 抱怨着 - 我来找我爸
- Hold on. If you come back, complaining... - I'm looking for my dad...
- 我可以走了吗 - 是
- I'm free to go? - Yes,
但是猫王得一直留在这里
but Elvis present and future have to stay.
感谢 万分感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
医生
Doc.
你父亲给你母亲叫了辆出租车
Your father was putting your mother in a cab.
- 他来了 - 桑迪怎么样了
- There he is. - How's Sandy?
情况不容乐观
Not great.
德维 给默多克的家人找到担架了吗
Devi. Murdoch family, find them a stretcher?
- 他们把他带回家了 - 爸 桑迪情况不妙 大出血了
- They took him home. - Dad, Sandy's in trouble. There's a bleed.
- 手术服 - 谁都不许动
- Gown. - Nobody move.
要植入合成移植片来修复降主动脉
I'm suturing the dissection in the celiac artery in advance
我就要先缝合腹腔动脉处的解剖口
of implanting a synthetic graft to repair the descending aorta.
- 就这里再多吸几下 - 拜托 谁来给我穿上手术衣 现在
- More suction, right in there. - Someone please gown me! Now!
格拉想和你通话
Guerra wants to talk to you.
康纳 你不能插手
Conner. You gotta stand down.
- 山姆 我并没有违反规矩 - 你这是在违反职业道德
- It isn't illegal, Sam. - It's unethical.
我不管
I don't care.
康纳 相信我 你会后悔的
You'll regret it, Conner, trust me.
腹部动脉修复完成 纱布
The celiac artery repair is complete. Sponge.
- 准备好移植片 - 别这么对我
- And prep the graft. - Don't do this.
康纳 听我说 若是杰克来做这个手术
Listen to me, Conner. If your sister dies on that table
没能挽救你妹妹性命 要很长时间你
with Jake's hands covered in her blood, it'll take you
- 才能走出阴影 - 好 别说了
- a long time to recover. - OK, stop it.
但若是你亲自来救她 她却没能活下来的话 你就永远都不会走出来了
But if Sandy dies and it's your hands covered in her blood, you'll never recover.
永远
Ever.
- 康纳 你听见了吗 - 我听到了
- Are you hearing me, Conner? - Yeah. I hear you.
听着 这里就交给我们吧
Listen, we got this.
- 鲁宾 准备好移植了吗 - 准备就绪
- Reuben, ready with the graft? - Ready.
好 现在你要扩大解剖口
OK, so what you wanna do is extend the dissection...
用夹钳夹住了降主动脉 他们已经止住血了 但
A clamp nicked the descending aorta. They've stopped the bleeding, but...
你不该穿这些的
You shouldn't be wearing those.
我会戒了的
I'm quitting.
今天 我保证
Today. I promise.
这一切的代价就是你姐姐被车撞了
And all it took was your sister being hit by a truck.
嘿 你在
Hey. What are you...
- 你来了 - 嗯 赶上最早的航♥班♥回来的
- You're here. - Yeah. Caught the first flight back.
她怎么样了
How's she doin'?
他们要在她腹部主动脉处做移植手术
They had to implant a graft in her abdominal aorta.
今早晚些时候我们会了解到更多她腿部的情况
We'll know more about her leg later this morning.
- 她需要照顾 还有玛雅 - 我知道
- She's going to need help. With Maya. - I know.
让她重新振作起来需要一些时日
It'll take some time to get her back on her feet,
她康复的时候 再去达拉斯也不迟
and when she is, Dallas will still be there.
什么
What?
格里芬现在一团糟 而我爸
Griff's a mess. And my dad...
他会假装若无其事 但他其实很担心
he'll pretend to be OK, but he's not.
桑迪现在躺在重症监护病房♥里
I'm not suggesting you leave them
我不是要你现在置身事外离开他们 但最终
high and dry while Sandy is in an ICU bed. But eventually,
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表