剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
她从很小时候就自己独♥立♥了... 她很强硬
She's been on her own since... She's tough.
- 我想也是 - 所以就按原计划进行
- I guess so. - So back to plan A.
你跟我谈谈 告诉我你的故事 我去跟她说
You talk to me, tell me your story. I'll go talk to her.
我知道你跟我不熟 我只是...我想...
I know you don't know me, I just... I wanna...
我想让你有第二次机会
I wanna get you a second chance.
所以 你想知道我的故事?
So, you wanna hear my story?
是啊 我想帮上忙
Yeah, I wanna help.
你想知道...
You wanna hear how...
佐伊 被带走之后
after Zoe was taken,
我是怎么一直走下坡路回不了头
I hit the skids and couldn't escape,
怎么毁了我的人生
how I ruined my life
进监狱还有彻底的自我毁灭?
with jail and total self-destruction?
这就是你想知道的?
That's the sort of thing you want to hear?
你干嘛要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
这不是原因
That's not the reason.
我是过来人 格里芬
I've been around, Griffin.
第二次机会
Second chances.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你想补偿什么?
What are you trying to make up for?
是什么 钱吗?
What is it, money?
不 不 你是有钱人家的孩子 你不用花她的钱
No. No, you're a rich kid. You don't need to be spending her money.
是毒品吗?
Is it drugs?
就是 对不对?
That's it, isn't it?
是的 我看得出来
Yeah, I recognize the look.
你小心点 格里芬
You be careful, Griffin.
你要是伤害了我的宝贝
You hurt my baby,
我就会找到你
I will find you.
发生什么了? 妈 你怎么来...?
What's going on? Mom, what are you doing...?
是玛雅
It's Maya.
她摔下来磕到脑袋了 她失去意识了几分钟 梅尔 不要
She fell and hit her head. She was unconscious for several minutes. Mel, stop.
你要在外面呆着 你得在外面呆着
You're gonna stay out here. You need to stay out here.
- 有多严重? - 我们还不清楚
- How bad? - We don't know yet.
你摔她之前喝了多少瓶酒?
How many bottles of wine before you dropped her?
冷静点 我没摔她...
Calm down, I didn't drop her...
- "冷静点"? - 我没喝醉
- "Calm down"? - I wasn't drunk.
当然没有 我的天 你从来不喝酒
Of course not. God, you never drink.
桑迪是爸爸 你要来创伤急救室一趟
Sandy, this is Dad. You need to come to the trauma bay
- 马上 - 谁都有可能碰上 梅尔
- right now. - It could've happened to anyone, Mel.
得了! 你听起来像个傻子!
Come on! You sound like an idiot!
小点声 这一点用也没有
Lower your voice. This isn't helping.
现在给你姐姐发短♥信♥ 她不接电♥话♥
Now text your sister, she's not picking up.
没错 你从来不给自己倒杯酒喝...
Right. You've never poured yourself a couple of glasses of wine...
我是康纳医生 我需要你呼叫桑迪到创伤急救室
It's Dr. Conner. I need you to page Sandy to the trauma bay.
你从来没那么做过
You've never done that.
闭嘴吧 该死的!
Shut up, Goddamn it!
- 所以你在告诉我你那么做了? - 我做什么了?
- So you're telling me you did? - I did what?
- 想亲我? - 我当然想亲你
- Want to kiss me? - Of course I wanted to kiss you.
你是个很有吸引力的男人 但这不是重点
You're an insanely attractive man. That's not the point.
所以...?
So...?
所以这样做很不专业 我是个护士 你是他的紧急联♥系♥人...
So it's unprofessional. I'm a nurse, you're his emergency contact...
- 这有什么关系? -这意味着我们不能...亲
- What does that have to do with anything? - It means we can't... kiss.
或者喝咖啡 更不要说我才认识你九十秒
Or have coffee. Not to mention the fact that I've known you for all of 90 seconds.
- 谁在乎呢? 和我约会吧 - 不 不行
- Who cares? Go out with me. - Nope. Can't.
- 康纳 请到创伤急救室... - 别这样 太夸张了
- Conner, please report to trauma bay... - Come on, that's crazy.
- 是在叫我吗 ? - 桑迪·康纳.
- Was that my name? - Sandy Conner.
没准我可以签点什么协定
Maybe I can sign something,
或者我让史蒂夫签点什么
or I can get Steve to sign something.
什么事啊?
What is it?
哇 嘿 你不能进去...
Whoa, hey, you need to stay out...
玛雅 嗨 宝贝儿
Maya. Hi, baby.
妈妈在这儿呢 她情况怎么样
Mommy's here. Status?
她情况还算稳定 只是有些头皮血肿 以及左眼瞳孔扩张
She's stable, but she has a scalp hematoma and her left pupil is a bit dilated.
- 我们正要带她去做个CT - 那赶快去 快
- We're heading up right now for a STAT CT. - Let's go. Move it.
玛雅 我亲爱的
Maya, my love,
妈妈在这儿 我们就出去走一圈
Mommy's here. We're going on a little ride.
桑迪我真得很抱歉
Sandy, I'm so sorry.
看 玛雅 梅尔小姨也在呢
Look, Maya, Auntie Mel's coming.
没事儿的 宝贝儿
It's OK, sweetheart.
别怕 我们都在这儿 别怕
It's OK, we're both here. It's OK.
嘿
Hey.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 很累 有点酸疼
- How are you feeling? - Tired. A little sore.
不过还是很高兴见到你
Happy to see you, though.
今天真是太疯狂了 老实说
It's been a ridiculous day. I honestly haven't stopped
我几乎没有停下来过 我很抱歉把事情搞砸了
running around. I'm sorry for screwing it up.
真得很抱歉
All of it.
你之前说得关于我妈妈那事儿...
Listen. What you said earlier, about my mother...
- 佐伊... - 我不觉得
- Zoe... - I don't think
每个人都是可以被原谅的
that everyone should get to be forgiven.
人总是要为自己做的那些事情付出代价
There should be... consequences.
不管你是伤害别人 谎话连篇
For hurting people, for lying,
还是无故失踪 姗姗来迟
for never coming back. For coming back too late.
- 你说得对 - 是吗
- You're right. - I am?
你不应该再搭理她
You shouldn't talk to her.
你应该有自己的生活
You should move on.
谁希望自己生活中...
Who needs that kind of...
总有那么多破事儿呢
that, in their life?
我的意思是 她骗过你 而且为了达到她的目的
I mean, she lied to you, she'll do it again
她还会这么做 你不能相信她
to get what she wants. You can't trust her.
可能是科纳斯科
It could be Kanaskie.
- 出什么事儿了 - 玛雅被送到急诊室了
- What's wrong? - Maya's in the ER.
- 嘿 她在哪儿 怎么了 - 我们还不清楚
- Hey, where is she, is she OK? - We don't know yet.
她在楼上做CT 她撞到了头 撞得挺厉害的
She's up in CT. She hit her head, it's pretty bad.
- 好吧 要我上去看看嘛 我能做点什么 - 不 不用了
- OK, can I go up, what should I do? - No, no, just go find
你去找找你妈妈吧 她应该就在外面 她现在挺煎熬的
your mother, she should be outside. She's in rough shape.
好吧
Alright.
这是我五年来第一次吸烟
First cigarette in five years.
- 我从一个内科急诊大夫那里要的 - 你还好吧
- I bummed it from an EMT. - You OK?
挺好的
Peachy.
我真得没有喝醉 他们都不相信 但...
I wasn't drunk. They're not gonna believe that, but...
- 我信 - 我真没有
- I believe you. - I wasn't.
我相信你
I believe you.
但你说了不算
You don't count.
我希望她没事儿
I want her to be OK.
- 我知道 - 我真希望这一切都没有发生
- I know. - I want that this had never happened.
不管我说什么 她都不会...
It doesn't matter what I say, she's never...
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我虽然不是一个好母亲
I mean, I was never a great mother,
但我也从来没有把你们三个扔下不管...
but I didn't make a habit of throwing you three...
好了 妈妈 别说了
Stop, Mom. Don't do this.
- 你知道我现在真正想要的是什么吗 - 什么
- You know what I really want? - What?
喝一杯
A drink.
我想喝一杯
I want a drink.
我真是无可救药了
I'm pathetic.
还有次我们俩练完球回家
Or that time we came home from soccer practice
发现她躺在地板上 人事不省
and found her unconscious on the floor,
你还记得吧 那是我第一次打911 我才八岁
you remember that? My first call to 911, I was eight.
还有一年感恩节 她喝得伶仃大醉
Or that one Thanksgiving, she was so drunk
自己手指被切了在流血都没感觉
she didn't realize she'd cut her finger, and she was bleeding
- 整只火鸡上都是她流的血... - 梅尔 请你不要再说了
- all over the turkey... - Mel, please. Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没有骨折 没有内出血
No fractures. No internal bleeding.
太好了
This is good.
所以玛雅只是有点脑震荡 仅此而已
So Maya has a concussion, that's it.
嘿 没事儿
Hey. It's OK.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be OK.
桑迪
Sandy?
我一个小时之后要再叫醒她一次
I have to wake her again
他们担心会有硬脑膜下血肿
in another hour. They're worried about a subdural hematoma.
- 桑迪我很抱歉 - 我知道 你当然很难过 妈妈
- Sandy, I'm sorry. - I know, of course you are, Mom.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表