剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我只是要...
I just have to...
玛勒! 玛勒
Marla! Marla.
过来
Come here.
这是最后一次了 好吗?
This is the last time, alright?
不要再让我做这样的事情了...
Don't put me in this position again...
谢谢 伙计 你指什么 帮朋友忙?
Thanks, bud. What, doing a favour for a friend?
也许你该先戒掉 格里芬
Maybe you should get over yourself, Griff,
你觉得呢
what do you think.
- 梅尔... - 那是什么? 噢 天啊 我真傻
- Mel... - What was that? Oh, my God, I'm an idiot.
流涕 出汗 我居然以为是流感
The runny nose, the sweating, that was the flu.
- 你又开始嗑药了还是从没戒掉过? - 我没有嗑药...
- Is it pills again or have you graduated? - I'm not on anything...
我不相信你 格里芬 你知道为什么吗? 我没瞎!
I don't believe you, Griffin, you know why? I'm not blind!
- 格里芬... - 我出去了
- Griffin... - I'm outta here.
佐伊 他们也强迫你来了吗?
Zoe, they roped you into this too?
之前我从没有进过这个房♥间
I've never been in this room before.
这些东西逼得我想咬断自己的手
These things make me want to chew off my own hand.
我该带些酒来的 格里芬怎么样?
I should've brought some booze. How's Griff doing?
你知道吗 这总是你问我的第一件事?
You know that's always the first thing you ask me?
没错 我很抱歉 起码我应该这样开头
You're right, I'm sorry. I should at least start with
你好吗 佐伊?
"How are you doing, Zoe?"
- 说实话 我还好 - 好吧 有一个小技巧...
- Truthfully, I have had better days. - Well, here's a tip...
避免眼神交流 如果你开始和人眼神交流
avoid eye contact. You start looking at people, you end up
那么最后可能会担任十三个委员会的委员
on 13 different committees.
- 我猜你是康纳医生 - 嗯?
- Dr. Conner, I presume. - Hmm?
我是丹尼斯·吉尔雷
Dennis Gillray.
- 新任办公室主任 - 吉尔雷医生 当然
- New Chief of Staff. - Dr. Gillray, of course,
欢迎来到贝丝医院 这是佐伊·里维拉
welcome to Beth-H. This is Zoe Rivera,
最好的护工之一
PSA, one of our finest.
- 护工 - 我打扫卫生
- PSA. - I clean.
当然
Of course.
好吧 我很惊讶你没有被家人环绕
Well, I'm surprised to see you not surrounded by family.
我听说你家可多人在这家医院里呢
I heard you can't swing a dead cat.
- 是吗? - 好的!
- Is that right? - Good!
我们该开始了
Well, we should get started.
是毒品交易 桑迪
It was a drug deal, Sandy.
他卖♥♥毒品给...
He was selling drugs to...
你跟他谈过了吗?
Did you talk to him?
- 他否认了! - 噢 天啊
- He denied it! - Oh, man.
- 是啊 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay. Alright.
好吧 你猜怎么着?
Okay, you know what?
- 我们不要... - 桑迪...
- Let's not... - Sandy...
我是说 我们不要误会...
I'm just saying, let's not jump to...
他说他没有嗑药
He said he wasn't using.
瘾君子都是骗子 桑迪别想
Addicts are liars, Sandy. Don't even think about
- 维护他 - 现在不方便跟你讲
- defending him. - I can't talk right now.
我猜那是我们的病人?
I take it that's our patient?
桑迪我要求过你只在休息的时候接私人电♥话♥
Sandy, I've asked you to limit personal calls to your break.
米尔扎·葛巴尼 脑震荡
Mirza Ghorbani. Concussion,
CT显示 他有些轻微水肿 所以需要
and there's some minor edema on his CT, so he wants
每小时的报告 我们会尽可能地减少与他的接触
hourly assessments. We'll keep contact to an absolute minimum.
- 是吗? - 是的 他被认为很暴♥力♥
- Really? - Yeah. He's considered violent,
- 有一个拘留协议 - 他是一名病人 詹森
- there's a custody protocol. - He's a patient, Jason.
我们需要照顾他 而非担心拘留...
We need to care for him, not worry about custody...
职工的安全是首要的
The safety of my staff, priority one.
规则是有原因的 桑迪除非我在
The rules are there for a reason, Sandy. No one goes
否则不要进他的病房♥ 明白吗?
in his room unless I'm there. Got it?
养蛇男孩和他妈妈已经离开了
Snake boy and his mother have gone.
他们走之前我获得了完整的描述
I got a full description before they left.
一条北美侏响尾蛇
A Massasauga Rattler.
完全致命 毒液中含有一种消化酶
Completely deadly. The venom contains a digestive enzyme
- 会造成严重的内出血 - 那孩子没有显示任何类似迹象
- that causes severe internal bleeding. - Kid showed no signs of that.
那是无毒咬击 不算罕见 上帝保佑
It's called a dry bite. Not uncommon. God help me,
我都快成专家了 噢 要是她怀孕了
I'm becoming an expert. Oh, and if it is pregnant,
它会 不夸张地说 在任一时刻
it could, literally, at any moment,
产下最多二十条令人恶心的小蛇
give birth to up to 20 little disgusting baby snakes.
- 什么? - 珍妮弗·威尔森的血液报告
- What? - Jennifer Wilson's blood work.
显示白细胞过多 她的白细胞增多
It shows a high WBC. She's in leukocytosis!
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
- 珍妮弗 珍妮弗 快醒来 - 怎么了?
- Jennifer, Jennifer, wake up. - What's happening?
尼克?
Nick?
- 尼克? - 我在这里 宝贝
- Nick? - I'm right here, babe.
珍妮弗 你要你保持清醒 我要问你
Jennifer, I need you to stay awake, I need to ask you
几个问题 你有没有头疼 脖子疼 感到僵硬?
a few questions. Have you had headaches, neck pain, stiffness?
没有
No.
你说你上次例假是三个星期以前
You said your last period was three weeks ago.
- 那正常吗? - 嗯哼
- Was it normal? - Uh-huh.
有没有非正常出血
Any abnormal bleeding,
- 或者排泄物? 有伤口或者痛处吗? - 没有
- discharge? Any cuts or sores? - No.
收缩压只有八十三 呼吸率三十五
Systolic BP only 83. Resp rate 35.
- 卡特勒医生 - 她的血检出结果了
- Dr. Cutler. - Her blood work came back.
珍妮弗有可能是细菌感染
Jennifer has an infection, probably bacterial.
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is thready.
我们目前还不知道原因 我们还要
We don't know the cause, not yet. We'll need to run
进行更多的检查 启用标准剂量的四氟氯西林 庆大霉素静脉注射
a few more tests. Start standard doses of IV flucloxacillin, gentamicin...
- 她心动过速了 - 加油 珍妮弗 快醒过来
- She's tachycardic. - Come on Jennifer, wake up.
- 快醒来 - 怎么了?
- Wake up. - What's wrong?
快醒来 把她
Wake up. Let's get her
带到创伤科去 你 快来! 一起搬
into trauma. You, in here now! Move it.
到底是谁在监测? 她面容青紫 血压崩溃了
Who the hell's been monitoring? She's cyanotic, her BP's tanked.
刚刚有一波病人同时进来 然后每个人都在寻找那条蛇...
We had a rush of patients. Everybody was looking for the snake...
忘了那条该死的蛇 病人本不该变得这么严重的!
Forget the damn snake. This patient should never have been allowed to get this sick!
创伤室! 快去!
Trauma room, let's go!
珍妮弗已经有败血症了
Jennifer has developed sepsis.
她陷入了中毒性休克
She's moving into toxic shock.
这样会死的 是吗?
People die from that, don't they?
卡特勒医生?
Dr. Cutler?
- 她还很稳定 但生命体征很糟糕 - 稳住那里
- She's stable, but her vitals are lousy. - Hold steady right there.
很好
That's good.
好的 注射吧...
Okay, advancing the needle...
有回血了
and we've got flashback.
血压稳定在八十五
BP steady at 85
到六十二 为什么敷设管道不能快点?
over 62. Why wasn't this line run sooner?
她已经很快了
She spiraled pretty quickly.
是的 五分钟才弄好...
Yeah, and it takes all of, what, 5 minutes to run a line...
好了
Okay.
准备插入导丝
Preparing to insert the guide wire.
- 你找到传染源了吗? - 还没有
- Have you found the source? - Not yet.
- 中毒性休克 你必须找到病源 - 你以为我不知道吗?
- Toxic shock, you need to find the source. - You think I don't know that?
皮特!
Peter!
这会加快抗生素的吸收
This'll get the antibiotics in quicker.
加快输送
Quicker distribution.
位置看起来不错
Placement looks good.
为导管切一个小口
And making a small incision for the catheter.
- 杰里? - 她很稳定
- Jerry? - She's stable.
- 目前是这样 - 好的
- For now. - Okay.
穿线导管
Threading the catheter.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
我错过了关键时刻 她丈夫告诉我她的手指
I missed the call. The husband told me her fingers
- 刺痛 而我... - 你在等血检报告
- were tingling and instead of... - You were waiting blood work.
- 我错过了关键期 - 别这么说
- I lost crucial time. - Stop it.
别这么想 皮特 你做的很好
Don't go there, Peter, you did
不要事后批评自己
everything right. You can't start second-guessing.
蛇在急诊室失踪了 有潜在致命危险
Snake got loose in the ER. Potentially deadly.
我会假装没听到你说的
I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that.
听着 我们可以在下班以后
Listen. Can we go for a drink afterwards,
- 去喝一杯吗? - 当然
- after work? - Sure.
嗯 我有件事
Good, I've got this thing
想要告诉你 不是...
I want to talk about, it's not...
我本想再等等 但是...
I was going to wait, but...
不是什么大事 我们晚点儿再说
it's no big deal. We'll just talk about it later.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表