剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 然后你给她做了个最终诊断 - 埃里克
- Then you gave her a terminal diagnosis. - Eric.
- 不是这样的 - 然后你让她一个人呆着
- That's just not true. - And then you left her alone.
你必须要去作证
You're gonna have to testify.
- 你可能会因此丢了工作 甚至更糟 - 够了 没人会被辞退
- You may lose your job. Or worse. - Enough. Nobody gets fired.
格里芬没有接受过病人护理的培训
Griffin isn't trained in patient care.
他已经超出了职责范围地给予了这位女士支持
He went beyond his duties to give this woman support.
杰恩·鲍尔有相关医学背景
Jayne Baugher had a medical background.
她知道自己在干什么
She knew what she was looking at.
- 她知道自己要什么 - 这不是问题的关键
- She knew what she wanted. - That's not the question.
问题是在于 格里芬是否知道她想要什么
The question is whether Griffin here knew what she wanted.
- 以及是否协助了她 - 他不会跟任何媒体说的
- And did he assist her. - He won't talk to any press.
- 也不会跟其他律师谈的 - 就这样了 是吗?
- Or any other lawyers either. - Oh, just like that, huh?
就这样
Just like that.
格里芬 我必须对你的坦诚率直表示感谢
Griffin, I really want to thank you for your openness and candor.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
说实话 我相信你当时真的
And for the record, I truly believe that there
做什么都于事无补
was nothing you could have done.
我要去找个互助会
I need to find a meeting.
你也是
And so do you.
你怎么处理的药片?
What did you do with those pills?
反正处理好了
Took care of it.
那就好
Good then.
你在药物麻痹下运行着整个医院
You were running this hospital high as a kite.
还没有那么严重
Not quite.
我一直能控制住 直到...
I was able to manage until the...
我该走了
I should go.
我得走了
I need to go.
再见 格里芬
Goodbye Griffin.
梅尔
Mel.
- 你有格里芬的消息吗? - 没 你呢?
- You heard from Griff? - No, you?
听着
Listen.
你说吧
You go.
明天我要回来工作
I'm coming back to work tomorrow.
后天也是
And the day after that.
就这样
This is the way it's gonna be Mel.
没有你我做不到 所以振作起来吧
And I can't do it without you, so get it together.
你什么时候变成凶的那一个了?
When did you become a tough guy?
人都会变的 这是全新的我
People change. This is the new me.
新的你真吓人
The new you is scary.
- 他刚出去了 - 怎么样了?
- He just got out. - How'd it go?
- 我现在正在过去 - 他还好吗?我们要不要告诉妈妈?
- I'm heading up there right now. - He's okay? Should we call mom?
- 不清楚 - 妈妈不应该担任他的律师
- I don't know. - Mom should not be his lawyer.
她也不应该是任何人的律师
She shouldn't be anybody's lawyer.
嘿
Hey.
- 怎么样啦? - 还行
- How did it go? - It was fine.
还行? 还行是什么意思?
Fine? What does fine mean?
他们想要我关于那起事件的叙述 我告诉他们了 就这样
They wanted my version of events, I told them. All good.
总会有病人去世的 格里芬
Patients die sometimes, Griff.
你的职业生涯中 以后还会失去很多病人
You're gonna lose a lot of them in your career.
随着时间的推移你就知道如何释怀了
Over time you'll learn to let it go.
真是值得期待的事呢
Something to look forward to.
我得走了 我要去找佐伊 一会再跟你聊
I gotta go guys, I gotta find Zoe. I'll talk to you later.
- 格里芬 - 嗯
- Griff. - Yeah.
- 你还好吗? - 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 格里芬 - 怎么啦?
- Griff. - What?
- 你知道我什么意思 对吗? - 嗯 我很好
- You know what I mean, right? - Yeah. All good.
听着
Hey listen,
如果有人问起 就说事发当时我跟你在一起 好吗?
if they ask, I was with you when it happened, okay?
我们当时正在解决保姆危机 我一会跟你解释 我保证
We were dealing with a baby crisis. I'll explain later, I promise.
他说了什么?
What'd he say?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
他没事的 他会没事的
He's fine. He'll be fine.
你得现在回家去 我们应该回去工作了
You need to get home, we should get back to work..
明天再说这件事
We'll touch base tomorrow.
你工作到很晚啊
You're working late.
听着 我明白 你去读过研究生
Look, I get it. You went to grad school.
在其使你具备做护士长资格的同时
And while that qualifies you to be a charge nurse,
也造成了一些
it also leaves you with certain gaps
- 实际操作方面的知识空白 - 我们真的要讨论这个吗?
- in your practical knowledge. - We're really gonna do this?
现实就是这样 我们谈论的是如何挽救生命
This is the real world. This is about saving lives,
而不是处理工作流程
not managing workflow.
- 这不关你事 - 詹森
- This is none of your business. - Jason,
你让病人们处于危险之中
you're putting patients at risk.
我要告诉你哪里做错了
I'm gonna show you what you did wrong,
你闭嘴 然后听我说
and you're gonna shut up and listen.
走吧
Let's go!
艾伦
Allen.
你儿子还好吗?
How's your son? He okay?
格里芬? 嗯 他就是有点受到惊吓 不过他没事的
Griff? Yeah, he's a little shaken up, but he'll be fine.
- 我们会留意他的 - 好的 这很好
- We'll keep an eye on him. - Good, good. That's good.
你知道
You know,
我打包了这个
I got this to go.
你要去吃点什么吗?
Do you want to grab a bite?
吃的
A bite.
或者喝的? 之类的?
Or a drink? Something?
哦 对 我决定连上两班
Oh, right. Right. No. I decided to work a double.
- 好吧 - 我得多练习
- Right. - I need the practice.
嗯 确实
Yeah. You do.
有两个醉鬼打架住院
Two drunk guys came in, fighting.
把他们尽量分开 一个在二号♥病房♥ 一个在八号♥
Put them in 2 and 8, try to keep 'em apart.
三号♥住着一个肠胃炎患者
Gastroenteritis in 3,
新鲜应手 都归你处理了
nice and juicy, all yours.
艾伦
Allen.
那个颈椎骨折的
That hangman's fracture.
干得好
Good work.
如何 发生什么了?
How'd it go? What happened?
没事
It was fine.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我准备把这些放到医院去
I'm gonna store them at Beth-H.
原来放棉麻织物的地方还空着
There's space where linens used to be.
这样的话 我要是想拿回来的话 我就知道它们在哪了
That way, if I want to go back, I know where they are.
好的
Okay.
格里芬?
Griff?
格里芬
Griff.
为什么我 呃 为什么我没有...
Why did I, uh... Why didn't I...
- 我为什么离开她 佐伊? 为什么这么做? - 好了 别说了
- Why did I leave her, Zoe? Why did I do that? - Stop it. Stop it.
别说了 格里芬 这不是你的错
Stop. Griff, it's not your fault.
不是你的错
It's not.
走 我们去休息吧
Come on, let's go to bed.
你先去 我等会就来
You go in there. I'll be in in a second.
去吧
Go.
格里芬 你还好吗?
Griff, you okay?
格里芬?
Griff?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表