剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
嗯...
Uh...
我要回家了
I have to go home.
先别回 我们去做你的心电图
No, forget it. We're going to your ECG.
棋错一着
One wrong move,
全盘皆输 多布斯先生会这辈子都瘫痪的
one jolt, Mr. Dobbs would've been paralyzed for life.
完全四肢瘫痪
Full quadriplegic.
也叫汉格曼(氏)骨折
It's called a Hangman's Fracture.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know what it's called.
因为多布斯先生索状组织未受损伤
The spinal canal was expanded at the C2
所以他的脊椎椎管扩张了
in Mr. Dobbs's case because the cord wasn't damaged.
我明白了 你对这个人有种直觉
I get it, you had an instinct about this guy and...
和直觉无关
It had nothing to do with instinct.
正因为我没急躁 所以我做对了
I was right because I didn't rush.
你会成为了不起的医生 皮特
You're gonna make an excellent doctor, Peter.
我不缺信心 康纳医生
I don't have a problem with confidence, Dr. Conner.
不 这个很明显
No, that much is clear.
你要做的就是走慢一点儿
But you need to slow down.
和病人在一起时 要心无旁骛
When you're with a patient, there should be no one else in the world.
他们的长相 声音 举止 甚至别人对他们的看法
Doesn't matter what they look like, or what they sound like,
这些都无关紧要
or how they act, or what other people think about them or say about them.
他们只是你的病人
They're your patient.
注视他们的双眼
Look them in the eye.
倾听他们的声音
Listen to them.
然后做出决定
Make up your own mind.
明白了
Understood.
- 我把保姆开了 - 你什么?
- I fired the nanny. - You what?
她简直是个灾难
She was a disaster!
- 不不 - 听着
- No, no, no! - Just listen.
- 你不能单方面... - 你就是看不见事实...
- You can't just unilaterally... - The fact that you couldn't see it...
你把她开除了 还把玛雅留给她吗
You fired her and you left her with Maya?
我得回家了 就现在
I have to go. Right now, I have to go home.
冷静 我叫了福斯特太太
Calm down, I called Mrs. Foster,
她在路上 她高兴坏了
she's on her way over. She was thrilled.
她都八十五岁了
She's 85!
- 难以置信你把她开除了 - 桑迪...
- I can't believe you fired the nanny. - Sandy...
我还得工作
I have to work.
- 我明天怎么办 - 你知道戒指的事吗
- What am I gonna do tomorrow? - Did you know about the ring?
杰里买♥♥了个戒指
Jerry bought a ring.
事实是他刚刚才退了 他这么说的
Actually he just returned it, so he says.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about it?
梅尔 我知道他甩了你 你很难过
Mel, you were so upset when he dumped you.
我没想让你不快活的
I didn't want to make it worse.
今天太美好了 那真是个好主意
I'm having a great day. This was such a good idea.
她们很少吵架的
They usually never fight.
不正常的快乐一家
Abnormally happy family.
真的 我们之间零隔阂
Really, we have zero issues.
杰恩
Jayne,
报告上说的符合肺间质纤维化病症 并不意味着...
the report said "consistent with PF," that doesn't mean...
- 我不想说这个 - 这不是诊断结论
- I don't want to talk about it. - It's not a diagnosis.
你不是...
You're not a...
你得等...
You have to wait for the...
等医生来
You gotta wait for the doctor.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有人在找你
Someone's trying to reach you.
对 发生了点情况
Yeah, there's sort of a crisis happening right now.
去吧 我很好
Go ahead. I'm fine.
我很难过 但这也无可避免 不是吗
I'm upset, but who wouldn't be, right?
去吧 我自己待会儿
Go. I could use a minute.
我马上回来
I'll just be a second.
为什么留她一个人
Why was she alone?
你整天都和她在一起
You spent all day with her.
你真是做了件好事
You made a special effort
让她确信任何时候自己都不会一个人
to make sure that she was never alone at any moment.
懂我的意思吗
See what I'm saying?
但她后来只剩一个人了
And yet she was by herself.
为什么留她一个人
Why was she by herself?
为什么发生这种事
Why did that happen?
为什么你会丢下她
Why did you leave her alone?
我收到短♥信♥ 嗯
I was getting these texts. These, um,
- 很紧急的短♥信♥ - 谁发的
- these urgent texts. - From who?
我姐姐梅尔
My sister Mel.
她遭遇了一些
She was having some kinda
保姆危机 所以我去和她谈谈
nanny crisis, so I went and talked to her.
她当时就在附近 一个储物间 她状态不太好
She wasn't far. In a storage closet, having some kind of meltdown.
所以 我去和她谈了一会儿
So, you know, I went and talked her through it.
是...我的姐姐
My... my sister.
关门
Shut the door.
我已经做了二十年医生
I've been a doctor for over 20 years.
送走了很多病人
I've lost a lot of patients.
其中有孩子
Some of them children.
今天早上 一个患骨髓性白血病的女孩
Including this morning, a girl with acute myeloid leukemia.
因为大出血死了 她十四岁 才十四岁
She died from a hemorrhage. She was 14. She was 14.
然后我只有十五分钟时间去难过
And then I had what, all of
接着我就要去参加和首席财务官的会议
15 minutes to process it before my meeting with the CFO
被告知我预算减了百分之十二
in which he informs me that he's cutting my budget by 12%.
你知道吗
And you know,
我的精神医生告诉我
you know what my shrink tells me?
就像你从水罐里倒水进玻璃杯
That it's like pouring water out of a pitcher into a glass.
你倒的速度 时间
Doesn't matter how slowly you pour,
这都无所谓
or how long it takes,
当你把水倒满了
eventually that glass gets full, and then
多余的就留的到处都是
it just goes everywhere.
我一天都在试着与我的赞助商联♥系♥
I've been trying to get a hold of my sponsor all day.
你吃了多少?
How many did you take?
不多
Nothing drastic.
两粒
A couple.
这剂量够用
Maintenance dose.
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
当然
Yeah.
走吧
Go.
去开会
Get to a meeting.
然后我 呃
And then I, uh,
我跟她分开了 我回去找了杰恩
I left her, and I went back to Jayne.
- 花了多久? - 差不多 十到十五分钟
- How long were you gone? - 10, maybe 15 minutes.
然后等我回来的时候她已经走了
And when I got back, she was gone.
杰恩.
Jayne.
杰恩?
Jayne?
杰恩?
Jayne?
嘿
Hey...
发生什么事了? 门怎么那样挡着?
What's going on? Why was the door stopped up like that?
你还好吗?
You okay?
- 天哪 - 等等
- Oh god. - Wait, wait, wait.
请别这样
Please don't.
求你了
Please don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
她割伤了自己
She cut herself.
清理一下
Get the clean, get the four by four.
嘿 我是护士 我现在要施加一些压力 好吧?
Hi, I'm a nurse. I'm just going to apply some pressure, okay?
加油 保持清醒
Come on dear, stay with me.
她怎么进来的?
How did she get in here?
- 什么情况? -刀伤 自己造成的
- What do we have? - Knife wounds, self-inflicted.
能感觉到右侧桡动脉 她的颈动脉跳动很微弱
Got the radial artery on the right side. She has a weak carotid.
丝状脉 加二到四单元的O型Rh阴性血 快
Thready pulse. Run for 2 to 4 units of O-Neg. Go!
低血容量性休克 拿两个大号♥静脉注射针头输血
Hypovolemic shock, get 2 large bore IVs and pour in fluids.
- 把她的腿抬起来 快! - 保持她身上的压力
- Elevate her legs, come on! - Keep the pressure on those dressings.
说实话 格里芬 你的行为
I'll be honest, Griffin: Your actions
很有可能会导致医院承担很严重的责任
very likely put the hospital in a position of liability.
- 这是什么意思? - 就是说你...
- What does that mean? - Well you...
让一个病人以不合规矩的方式知道了测试结果
helped a patient gain inappropriate access to test results.
不合规...这是她的资料
Inapprop... It was her file.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表