剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
他的腹腔内有点问题 他的腹腔左上象限
There's something up his belly. He's guarding
- 腹壁肌卫 - 用超声波扫描一下
- the left upper quadrant. - Let's do an ultrasound.
我来吧 我在弄
I've got it, I'm already on it.
左上象限有游离液体 看起来像是脾脏性损伤
Free fluid in left upper quadrant. Looks like a splenic injury.
- 他要失去意识了 - 血压下降 心脏收缩期六十
- He's losing consciousness. - BP's tanking. 60 systolic.
打电♥话♥上楼让他们准备好手术室
Call upstairs and have them prep an OR.
- 我不认为我们可以拯救他的脾脏 - 他得做手术
- I don't think we can save this spleen. - He's surgical,
- 你一定累坏了 - 我能说什么呢?
- you must be crushed. - What can I say?
我热爱我的工作
I love my job.
- 别再为她说话了 - 不 我只是...我没有
- Stop defending her. - No, I just... I'm not,
- 只是因为你妈妈... - 别这么叫她
- it's just that your mom... - Don't call her that.
而且你有 你就是在为她说话 你就是在这么做...
And yes, you are, that's exactly what you're doing...
我只是说 人们 人们只是...他们 他们 呃...
I'm just saying, people, they just... they, they, uh...
- 人人都会犯错 对吧? - 我五岁时被带走了
- People make mistakes, right? - I was taken away when I was 5.
- 这不是她的错 - 她被宣判为不称职 格里芬
- That's not her fault. - She was declared unfit, Griff.
或许有些情有可原的地方
Maybe there were extenuating circumstances.
- 是吗 整整二十年? - 我只是说 或许你不知道
- Yeah, for 20 years? - I'm just saying, maybe you don't know what's
- 人们脑子里都在想些什么 - 我不在乎其他人在想什么
- going on in people's heads. - I don't care what's going on.
- 人人都有缺点 - 你为什么这么激动?
- People are flawed. - Why are you so wound up?
- 她都没为你做过什么 - 噢 天啊!
- She didn't do anything to you. - Oh, man!
- 怎么了? - "科纳斯科问...你在哪儿?
- What? - "Kanaskie... Where are you?
- 一小时前就该你轮班了" - 我以为你今天请了病假
- Your shift started an hour ago." - I thought you took a sick day.
我请了啊 我告诉他我星期五没法来上班
I did. I told him I couldn't work on Friday.
- 星期四 - 什么?
- Thursday. - What?
今天是星期四 不是星期五 你请错了假?
Today is Thursday, not Friday. You took off the wrong day?
好吧 我得处理这件事 你先去准备好
OK, I'm gonna go fix this. Go get started,
我等会到楼上找你
I'll see you up there.
嗨 格里芬 嗨 佐伊 怎么了?
Hey, Griff. Hey, Zoe. What's going on?
你知道的 绝望 痛苦 无助
You know. Dread, misery, incompetence.
啊 你的手术 你感觉怎样?
Ah, your procedure. How are you feeling?
我恨针头 我有可能会死于常规手术
I hate needles. And I could die from the general.
你不会死的 来吧 我陪你进去
You're not gonna die. Come on, I'll walk you in.
史蒂夫·阿夫顿 创伤剖腹手术
Steve Afton. Trauma laparotomy.
我们得移除破裂的脾脏然后进一步评估受伤情况
We'll remove the ruptured spleen and assess for further damage.
那上面有个播放列表 叫"梅尔的了不起的歌♥"
There's a playlist on there. "Mel's badass tunes."
- 怎么样 戈登医生 - 我们可以开始了
- How are we doing, Dr. Gordon. - We are good to go.
好的 超声波显示
OK. Ultrasound showed
严重的内出血 所以可能会比较混乱
significant internal bleeding, so could get messy.
这是什么? 另类摇滚吗?
What is that? Is that alt-rock?
准备好手术巾 我们得要两套抽吸装置
Make sure we have lap sponges ready. We'll need two suctions.
- 你什么时候开始喜欢这个的? - 你在说什么啊? 一直...
- Since when do you like that? - What do you mean? Always...
- 你从没喜欢过另类摇滚 - 我在努力集中精神
- You have never liked alt-rock. - I'm trying to concentrate.
- 那就关掉音乐 - 我在进行一个
- Then turn off the music. - I'm making a midline
从胸骨到耻骨的中线切口
incision from sternum to pubis.
你在徒手切割吗? 说真的 你的标记呢?
You're cutting freehand? Seriously, where's your marker?
我最喜欢这一段了
I love this part.
# 人人都在谈论新世界秩序 #
Everybody's talking about the new world order
# 而我只想谈论 我和你在一起 #
All I really want to talk about is me and you together
# 我们可以的 宝贝 你可以向我展示你所有的敏感部位 #
We got it, girl, so you can show me all your sensitive parts
# 马上给我吧 #
Give it to me straight now
# 你会给我吗? #
Will you give it up?
你想请一天假吗? 你得预先说好这天请假
You want the day off? You should have booked it off.
- 我说了 但我以为我说了... - 这不过是数学
- I did. But I thought I did... - It's all about the math.
康纳 我有X个护工 我有Y个
Conner. I got X amount of porters, I got Y amount
任务 加起来必须得是所有事情都能完成
of calls, it's got to add up to stuff gets done.
- 好吧 听着... - 另一天事情
- Alright, look... - Another day where the thing
不会陷入混乱 就是因为加起来的结果是对的
doesn't descend into chaos, it's what it's got to add up to.
佐伊今天要做手术 就是这样 兄弟
Zoe's got this procedure today, that's all, man.
- 她是个骑兵 她会活下来的 - 我可以晚点再开始工作啊
- Oh she's a trooper, she'll survive. - I could start a little later.
告诉你吧 当你能够改变数学原理时
Tell you what, when you can change the laws of math,
兄弟 你就能休一整个星期的假
man, you can have the whole week off.
在那之前 穿好工作服 快去工作!
Until then, get dressed, get to work!
PJ!
PJ!
兄弟 哟 四楼的护士长决定要清理她病房♥里所有的
Man, yo. Nurse Ratchet on the fourth decides all the IVs
静脉注射器 猜猜谁来清理它们
on her ward gotta be cleaned. Guess who gets to clean 'em.
如果佐伊问你 就说我昨晚和你出去了 好吗?
If Zoe talks to you, I was out with you last night, OK?
- 什么? - 你女朋友甩了你
- What? - Your girlfriend dumped you,
我们去了莱科威尔 吃了派 两点钟左右才离开
we went out to the Lakeview, got pie, left around 2 o'clock.
什么 你是在让我帮你说谎吗?
What, are you asking me to lie for you?
- 如果她问你的话 - 你是不是对佐伊劈腿了?
- Only if it comes up. - Are you stepping out on Zoe?
- 没有 兄弟 帮个忙! - 听着 这可不酷 兄弟
- No, man, come on! - Look, that's not cool, man.
嘿 佐伊是个有品位的
Hey, Zoe's high class,
- 是个好女孩 - 我没有乱搞
- good quality. - I'm not screwing around.
- 那你为什么让我帮你撒谎? - 因为我昨晚
- So then why are you asking? - Because I went out
和一个酒友出去了 我一滴都没喝
with a drinking buddy last night. I didn't have a drop,
但是佐伊如果发现的话会很生气的
but Zoe would freak out if she found out.
她现在已经够多烦心事的了 帮我一把
She's got so much on her plate right now. Come on.
嘿 哇! 听着 可以 没问题 你知道吗
Hey, whoa! Look, OK, alright, I'll tell you what.
你帮我看一会儿这个
You look after this for me for a little while,
我去好好地散会步
I go for a nice long walk,
我就会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
大块头 耶
Big guy. Yeah.
骨髓抽取不会很久的 不到两小时
So the extraction doesn't take long, less than two hours.
我知道
I know.
你会失去意识的 这样你就什么都感觉不到了
You'll be under, so you won't feel anything.
- 她在哪? - 楼上
- Where is she? - Upstairs.
她做了三个星期的化疗还有放疗
She's had three weeks of aggressive chemo and radiation.
这是移植手术的前期准备
That's to prep for the transplant.
她的状态会很糟糕
She's gonna be in pretty rough shape.
- 我不想见她 - 你不必见她
- I don't want to see her. - You don't have to.
没人逼你见她
No one's gonna make you.
好了 我们准备好了
OK. We're ready.
- 格里芬还是没来 - 他一定在试图赶来
- Still no Griff. - Sure he's trying to make it.
我不敢相信他搞砸了这事
I can't believe he screwed this up.
算了 好吧 谢谢你陪着我
Alright. OK, thanks for being here.
佐伊 你在做正确的事情
Zoe, you're doing the right thing.
唔
Hm.
到时间了吗?
Is it time?
- 没 还没 - 不过快了?
- No, not yet. - Soon though?
是的 马上 马上
Yeah, soon, soon.
李奥娜 我 呃...我是格里芬·康纳
Leona, I'm, uh... I'm Griffin Conner.
我是佐伊的 呃...
I'm Zoe's, uh...
我是她的 呃... 我是她的男朋友
I'm her, uh... I'm her boyfriend.
发生了什么? 她还好吗?
Did something happen? Is she OK?
是的 没发生什么 她很好 佐伊很好
Yeah, no, she's good, Zoe's good.
- 她改变主意了? - 没有 她在做准备
- She changed her mind? - No. She is getting prepped
就现在 我想她一定会做手术的
right now. I think she's gonna do the procedure for sure.
还是不想和我有任何关系 嗯?
Still doesn't want anything to do with me, huh?
是的
No.
佐伊知道你来这儿吗
Zoe know you're here?
不 不过我马上会告诉他
No. No, but I'm gonna tell her.
我会告诉她...我想
I'll tell her I just... I thought that,
或许你可以先告诉我一些事情
you know, maybe you can tell me something first
好让她能够理解以前究竟发生了什么
that might help her understand what happened.
然后我可以告诉她
You know, then I could tell her,
把她带到你这儿
then I could get you guys in the same room,
她就可以...
and then she can...
你也能...
You know you can...
冰释前嫌
Bygones.
你把她带过来 我自己跟她说
You get her here, I'll tell her myself.
我试试
I'll give it a shot.
- #我死脑筋# - 脾动脉结扎
- I got a one-track mind - Ligating the splenic artery.
#三只鸟儿落在电♥话♥线上#
Three birds raining on my telephone line
缝合口就位
Suture's in place.
拿走止血钳
Remove the hemostat.
好了
It's done.
我们来看看整个创面
Let's do a full trauma lap
有没有其他损伤
to assess for any further injuries.
好的 肝脏 腹腔没问题
OK... Liver, stomach look good.
好 检查一下...
OK, checking the...
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表