剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- My father. - Good for him.
继续给我海绵 就这样
Keep the sponges coming, that's it.
吸液 就在那里
Suction. Right in there.
我准备缝合 但是无法看清楚
I'm getting ready to suture, but I can't get a clear field.
两寸小垫子 聚丙烯缝线 用大号♥针缝合
2.0 pledgeted prolene suture on a large needle.
好的 小心点
OK, just be careful.
缝紧点 但也不要太紧
Do it tight, but not too tight.
要是伤了肌肉 又要花一个小时清理
Damage the muscle, it's gonna take us an extra hour.
缝紧
Tight,
- 但也不要太紧 不能伤到 - 这么多的血
- but not too tight. Don't want to... - Where's all that blood
- 是从哪来的 - 血压没有上升
- coming from? - Pressure's not rising.
准备再次吸出血液 叫他们拿更多血液来 我们会需要的
Get a second suction going. Call down for more blood. We're gonna need it.
- 枪伤的继发伤吗 - 更像是康纳老爹干的好事 我不想这么说
- Secondary injury from bullet? - More likely Papa Conner, I'd hate to say.
胸廓切开术这活吃力不讨好
Thoracotomies are a hatchet job.
现在什么都有可能发生
We could be dealing with anything here.
太无聊了 我简直想要用勺子把眼睛挖出来
I am so bored, I could literally scoop my eyeballs out
然后当午饭吃了
with a spoon and eat them for lunch.
我说得没错吧 公认的哟
What did I tell you? Empirically.
这个穿着棕色衣服的家伙是谁
Who's the frat boy in brown?
我叫格里芬 我是他今晚的护工
My name's Griffin and I'm his porter for the evening.
格里芬棒极了
Griff rocks.
- 你想爬上来吗 - 我们有时间吗
- Do you wanna climb in? - Do we have time?
上吧 兄弟
Go for it, man.
过来 你个小书呆子 我想死你了
Come here, geek boy. I've missed you.
两分钟
Two minutes.
- 嗨 你听说塔特尔的事了吗 - 她怎么了
- Hey. You hear about Tuttle? - What about her?
她辞职了 不干了
She resigned. She's out.
- 我要一个... 你要沙拉吗 - 不
- I need a... you want a salad? - No.
- 她不干了 什么叫她不干了 - "个人原因"
- She's out, what do you mean she's out? - "Personal reasons".
连通知都没有 她已经清空了办公室
No notice even, she's already cleared out her office.
- 你觉得是怎么回事 - 我怎么知道
- What do you think happened? - How should I know?
你觉得你♥爸♥爸想要他原来的工作吗 - 这你要去问他了
- You think Dad'll want his old job back? - You'd have to ask him.
你现在在干什么
What are you doing now?
- 呃 病人呼叫 - 哦 谁 我没呼叫啊 我叫了吗
- Uh, patient call. - Oh, who? I didn't call, did I call?
不 我只是 我正准备去找一个病人
No, I just... I'm on my way to one.
- 我想顺道过来和你打个招呼 - 哦 那真好
- I thought I'd drop by, say hi. - Oh, that's nice.
我去吃沙拉 和我一起吧
I need a salad. Come with me.
好 不 不 我是说 呃
Yeah, no. No, I mean, I, uh...
你去吧 我还要去工作
Go, but I gotta get back to work.
- 我可能会跌倒哦 - 去吧 去吧 去吃沙拉
- Well, I'm gonna fall over, so. - Go, go, go. Eat a salad.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么啦
What's going on?
我在找玛勒
I'm just looking for Marla.
那是谁
Who's that?
嗨 听着
Hey, look,
我之前想说的是 我整个生活都被紧紧监视着
what I meant to say before is my entire life, there's been this constant scrutiny.
- 随便啦 格里芬 那是你的家庭 - 好吧 但是在我家里
- Whatever, Griff. It's your family. - OK, but in my family,
这种压♥迫♥是永无止境的 而你的生活没有那样的压力 佐伊
this smothering is relentless, and you don't live with that kind of pressure, Zoe.
是的 因为活在寄养家庭很轻松是吧
Yeah, 'cause it's so much easier growing up in a foster home.
不 不是的 我不是这个意思 我是说 只是 很不一样
No, it isn't, that's not what I said. It's just... it's different.
你不知道我的感受 这就是我想说的
And you don't know how it feels, that's all I meant to say.
你说的没错 我是不知道
You're right, I don't.
待会见
See you later.
时间到了
Time's up.
根本没到两分钟好吧
There's no way that is two minutes.
辛迪·沃克 二十三岁 腹部疼痛 恶心呕吐 无近期手术
Cindy Walker. 23. Abdominal pain, nausea. No recent surgeries.
嗨 辛迪
Hi, Cindy.
让我们看看能不能解决这个 好吗
Let's see if we can't sort this out, OK?
你能告诉我你具体哪里疼吗 辛迪
Can you tell me exactly where the pain is, Cindy,
具体是哪里
exactly where?
她吃了什么
What has she eaten?
我们午饭吃了鱼肉玉米饼 但我也吃了 我没事
We had fish tacos for lunch, but I had them too and I'm fine.
我们做个腹部血液检查 尿液分♥析♥
Let's get abdo blood work, urinalysis,
绒毛膜激素检查 心肌酶检查
beta HCG, cardiac enzymes,
超声波检查和心电图 坚持住 辛迪
ultrasound and an ECG. You hang tight, Cindy.
- 我们会解决的 - 你不会认为这是...
- We'll figure this out. - You don't think maybe it was...
百分之七十的女性
70% of women,
心肌梗塞发作时会伴随消化不良
myocardial infarction can be accompanied by indigestion,
腹部疼痛 恶心呕吐 我需要你帮个忙
abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. I need you to do me a favour...
- 康纳医生 两个词 鱼和玉米饼 - 我理解
- Dr. Conner. Two words... Fish tacos. - I understand that...
如果我吃了西班牙辣香肠 然后感觉不舒服了
If I eat a chorizo sausage and it comes back on me,
不代表我是心肌梗塞犯了
it does not a myocardial infarction make.
- 我说的太过了 是不是 - 一点点 帮我个忙
- I crossed the line, didn't I? - A little. Do me a favour,
打个电♥话♥给四号♥手术室
call up to OR four
问问发生了什么
and ask how it's going.
事实上 算了吧 我自己上去
Actually, forget it. I'll go up myself.
四号♥床需要清理
We need a cleanup on bed four.
蕾欧娜·帕克 她被送进了急诊室
Leona Park. She came in through the ER.
他们带电♥话♥过来把她收进来的
They're the ones that made the call to admit her.
她怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
- 抱歉 我不能告诉你 - 你必须得告诉我
- Sorry, can't tell you that. - You have to.
为什么? 出什么事了吗?
Why? What's going on?
什么? 什么情况?
What? What is it?
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
- 她是你的... 真的? - 我懂
- She's your... really? - I know,
- 实际上 我有妈妈 - 不 我不是那意思... 我以为...
- I actually have one. - No that's not... I just thought...
她永远地离开了? 我也是那么想的 我是说 她不能莫名出现
She was gone forever? So did I. I mean, she can't just show up out of nowhere
然后还期望我给她一个拥抱
and just expect me to give her a hug.
她的病有多严重?
How sick is she?
血液样本有些异常 他们想做一个骨髓穿刺活组织检查
Some blood irregularities. They want to do a bone marrow biopsy.
- 听起来挺严重的 - 确实
- That sounds serious. - It is.
可能吧
It could be.
- 你找到那颗子弹了吗? - 爸 你来的真不是时候
- You retrieve the bullet yet? - Not a good time, Dad.
- 怎么样了? - 你看着觉得怎么样了?
- How's it going? - How's it look like it's going?
我们才修复了最初的伤口 丹尼还坚持着
We've repaired the initial injury. Danny's hanging in.
最初的伤口? 是不是意味着...
Initial injury? Does that mean...
- 没有什么我们不能处理的 - 拿稳了
- Nothing we can't handle. - Hold steady.
所以还有另外一处伤?
So there was another one?
另外的伤? 我的切口?
Another injury? My cut?
- 发生了一些事情... - 你的切口很好 爸爸
- Something happened... - Your cut was fine, Dad.
这边弄完了我就过去 好吗?
I'll come down when we're done, OK?
- 如果我的切口没问题... - 你在他心脏上捅了个洞 艾伦
- If my cut was fine... - You put a hole in the kid's heart, Allen.
你直接用你的手指戳了进去
With your finger, you poked it right through.
事情就是如此 好吗?
That's what happened, alright?
心率上升到了两百零七
Heart rate's up to 207.
靠! 室性心动过速 给我除颤器 别死啊
Dammit. V-tach. Get me the paddles. Don't you die,
丹尼小子 不许 好了
Danny boy. Do not. OK,
充电到五焦耳
charge to 5.
准备 电击
Clear. Shock.
还是没有反应
Still no output.
- 充电到十焦耳 - 离开我的手术室 艾伦 立刻!
- Charge to 10 joules. - Get out of my OR, Allen! Now!
准备!
Clear!
电击!
Shock!
我看起来像她吗?
Do I look like her?
有一点儿 佐伊...
A little. Zoe...
我觉得我不像她 我总是在想我是不是像她
I don't think I look like her. I always wondered if I did,
但是... 我觉得我不像
but... I don't think I do.
这是在干嘛?
What's happening?
把针直接插♥进♥骨头里面
The needle's going right through the bone.
他们要抽出一些液体 只要几滴
They're pulling out some fluid, just a couple drops.
- 疼吗? - 嗯
- Is it painful? - Uh-huh.
但是给她注射了镇静剂 所以
But she's sedated, so.
好的
OK.
- 那就没事了 - 佐伊
- Here goes nothing. - Zoe.
给她打镇静剂了 对吧?
She's sedated, right?
那能有多糟糕呢?
How bad can it be?
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
也不是你女儿 这有点儿不对 但是...
Or your daughter. Well, not really. But I...
如果你有什么要说的 我会听着
I'll listen if you have something to say.
- 坐下 - 不
- Sit down. - No.
求你了
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表