剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
一点割伤和擦伤 看东西还重影吗
some cuts and bruises. Still have the double vision?
那是因为我有糖尿病
It's because of my diabetes.
你这两天摄入了很多糖吗 凯文
Eating a lot of sugar these days, Kevin?
有可能 我女朋友把我甩了
It's possible. My girlfriend dumped me.
我现在可能有点低落
I may be a little depressed right now.
我花了太多的时间在地下室杀坏人
I'm spending a lot of time in my basement
我觉得我可能有点...
killing bad guys. I think I might be on a bit of...
... 有点自毁倾向 你知道吗
...a self-destructive jag, you know?
大概吃了太多冰淇淋和冷冻披萨
Kind of ice cream and frozen pizza fueled.
我还觉得我可能有腕管综合征
I also think I might have carpal tunnel syndrome...
- 医生 - 嗯
- Doc? - Mm-hmm?
你的神经系统
You've, uh, caused some temporary damage
有一些暂时性损伤 控制糖分的摄入量
to your nerve fibres. Get those sugars under control
就不会再有复视现象了
and no more double vision.
太好了
Sweet!
我们会让你在这儿住几天
We're going to keep you around for a couple of days, as soon as
只要有床位空出 我们就把你转到楼上去
a bed opens up, we'll get you upstairs.
还没有效果啊
It's not working yet!
- 不 不可能的 - 佐伊 等一下
- No. No way. - Just, Zoe, just hold on.
你可以告诉他你的感受 他的行为造成的后果
You can tell him how you're feeling, the effects his behaviour had,
他需要懂这些危害 如果他听你的话...
he needs to understand the damage. If he hears it from you...
我不想扮演受害者
I'm not going to play the victim.
不 我不是那个意思... 他爱你 佐伊
No, that's not what I'm... He loves you, Zoe.
- 不 他不爱我 - 你也爱他
- No he doesn't. - And you love him.
- 不 不爱了 - 我不信
- No I don't, not anymore. - I don't believe you.
桑迪我不参与了 行吗
Sandy, I'm out, OK?
我已经不再参与和他有关的事了 我不想变成你们干预行为的一份子
I got out of that situation. I don't want to be part of your little intervention.
这更像是一种家庭会议 佐伊 他遇到麻烦了
It's more of a family meeting. Zoe, he's in trouble.
我在求你帮忙
I'm asking for your help.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不会坐视不管 会给你注射镇静剂的
We're not going to put you under, we'll sedate you.
你不能吃午餐了 但整个治疗过程中 你的意识会保持清醒
You'll be out to lunch, but you'll be conscious during the procedure.
听着很可怕
Sounds appalling.
就几个小时 之后焕然一新 马上就可以去印度
Couple of hours, good as new. Ready for India.
你是说除了我虚弱的心脏 颤巍巍的屁♥股♥
You mean apart from my bad heart, my crumbling hip
- 还有十九个别的小毛病... - 对 除了那些
- and 19 other ailments... - Apart from all that, yeah.
有问题吗
Any questions?
- 你在难过什么 - 什么
- What are you upset about? - What?
才没有 没有 卡瓦纳太太
Nothing. I'm not. Mrs. Cavanagh...
你每周五放了学
Every Friday after school,
都坐在我教室里哭
you would sit in my classroom in tears.
你妈妈是个酒鬼 你家里总是一片混乱
Your mother was a drunk, your family was in chaos,
你根本不想回家 你当时很痛苦 特别痛苦
you didn't want to go home. You were in pain, a lot of it.
你也许忘了 但我可记得你难过起来是什么样
You forget, I know what that looks like.
我得准备手术了
I have to get prepped.
马上会有人过来的
Someone'll come get you soon.
格里芬有麻烦了 他在吸毒
Griffin's in trouble. He's using.
- 小金童啊 - 对
- The golden boy. - Yeah.
你原本要走了
You're leaving town
但又觉得不应该走
and thinking maybe you shouldn't.
你不要进来了
You're not coming in.
我不想进去
I don't want to come in.
过去三天 你都吃什么了
Last three days, what have you eaten?
- 听着 我不知道桑迪和你说什么了... - 你吃什么了
- Look I don't know what Sandy told you... - What have you eaten?
吃了很多啊 我订了个披萨
Lots of stuff. I ordered a pizza.
我带你吃午餐 去穿外套
I'm taking you for lunch. Get your coat.
你觉得我失控了 我没有
You think I'm out of control. I'm not.
我不会走的 宝贝
I'm not leaving, sweetheart.
很快就能结束的 只是吃午饭而已
You might as well get it over with. It's just lunch.
一个小时就回来了 走吧
You'll be back in an hour. Let's go.
再远一点... 好吧
Little bit further... OK.
看起来不错
Alright, that looks good.
刚好推到肾动脉后面 杰里
We're safely below the renal arteries. Jerry?
一切正常 血压 中心静脉压都很稳定
Everything's fine. BP and CVP are stable.
- 感觉怎么样 卡瓦纳太太 - 滋润得很
- How are you doing, Mrs. Cavanagh? - Peachy.
好了 打开吧
OK, let's open it up.
把栅接头展开
Deploying the top cap.
他在外面干什么 可进行移植
What the hell is he doing out there? Graft is secure.
- 注射色素检查落点 - 他进来了
- Pushing dye to check placement. - He's coming in.
干得漂亮 一切顺利 我一直在看
Good job, it's going well. I've been watching.
左侧导管线还在里面
Left guide wire is inside the gate
- 我把外膜取下来 - 呼吸频率怎么样 杰里
- and I'm removing the sheath. - How's her resp rate, Jerry?
呼吸频率正常 还有什么事吗
Her resp rate is fine. Can I help you?
她有充血性心率衰竭 所以请务必...
She has congestive heart failure, so make sure...
- 你可以走了 - 你得注意...
- Go away. - You need to keep an eye on...
快走
Go away!
真的吗 你要用这种语气和我说话
Really? You're just going to use that tone of voice with me?
对侧分支移植
Contralateral limb graft.
- 穿过导管线 - 你知道他比你资深吧
- Threading the guide wire. - You realize he's senior to you.
- 他是综合外科医生 - 管他呢 反正我也要走了
- He's a staff surgeon. - What do I care? I'm leaving.
再注射一次检查落点 看看现在怎么样
Let's mag up again for placement, see how we're doing.
你♥爸♥告诉我他把你的工作要回来了
Your dad tells me that he got you your job back.
你要回去工作吗
You're going to start back at work?
- 很显然 那只是他的想法 - 那你觉得怎么样呢
- Apparently. That's his plan. - Think that's a good idea?
我不会问你 你的脸怎么了 发生了什么事
I'm not going to ask about your face or what happened,
我只希望没骨折
I just hope there are no broken bones,
虽然我猜你也没感觉多疼
although I doubt you're feeling much pain.
我们不用讲话
We don't have to talk.
就是开车去吃点东西 一起悲惨一会
We can just drive and eat and be miserable together.
就像正常的家人一样
You know, like a proper family.
- 我得跟你道歉 - 我正要出门
- I owe you an apology. - Hey, I'm just on my way out.
- 我从没回过你的电♥话♥ - 短♥信♥也没有
- I never returned your call. - Or my text.
你的...短♥信♥ 确实 三条都没回
Or your... texts, actually, there were three of them.
我只是想接着聊咱们之前的谈话...
I just wanted to follow up on our conversation about...
你说我没有自尊
The one where you told me I had no self-esteem
故意认识差劲的男朋友
and hooked up with lousy boyfriends on purpose
是因为我享受他们恶劣的态度
because I wanted to be treated badly?
这个话题吗
That conversation?
我不是这样说的 好吗
OK, that's not what I said, OK?
不管怎么说 你坚持让我告诉你我的想法
And anyways, you insisted that I tell you my thoughts,
但是相信我 现在我后悔了
which, trust me, now I'm regretting.
- 那是窗户吗 - 是啊 奇怪吗 我看不出来
- Is that your window? - Yeah. Is it just weird? I couldn't tell.
有一点
A little.
我开会要迟到了
Anyways, I'm late for a meeting,
晚点再说好吗
can we talk about this?
我们俩分手了 我和格里芬
We broke up. Griff and me.
这不是我听过最坏的消息
Well, that's not the worst news I've ever heard.
是吗 所以你现在想打我的主意了
Really, so you're going to hit on me now?
- 不是 我没... - 格里芬的家人
- No, I wasn't trying... - Griffin's family
想要介入他的生活
is having this intervention thing
他们希望我也在场 我需要你的建议
and they'd like me to be there, and I wanted your advice
我到底该不该去
as to whether or not I should go.
听着 这不是我... 咱们真的要在走廊说这件事吗
OK, look, this isn't my, uh... Do you not want to do this in the hallway?
我们应该晚点再说
Maybe we could talk later.
今天就要去了
It's happening today.
他们有计划吗 他们和什么人谈过吗
Do they have a plan? Are they talking with someone,
- 咨♥询♥师啊什么的 - 你也不了解这些人
- a counsellor? - You don't know these people.
那我的意见就很清楚了
Well, then my advice is to steer clear.
我这么问你吧
OK, well let me ask you this:
假设...
what if... Hypothetically,
如果我大半夜还醒着 我是说凌晨三点的时候
what if I've been lying awake at night, I'm talking 3 AM,
还翻来覆去睡不着
lying there obsessing over all the things
想着那些我想和他说的事
I'd like to say to him?
我有多愤怒 多受伤 遭到背叛有多难过...
How angry I am, how hurt, how betrayed...
那样假设的话 你就应该和心理医生谈谈了
Well then hypothetically, you should talk with a therapist.
比如说你
Like you.
好吧 但我宁愿不是我
Right. Except I would rather that it wasn't me.
你真的觉得我不该去
You really think I shouldn't go?
真的
I really do.
抱歉 佐伊 我会给你发短♥信♥的 好吗
I'm sorry Zoe. I'll, I'll text you, OK?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表