剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm gonna pass.
你真得认为我有时间向每一个
Do you honestly think that I have the time to inject every
沙士口味的豆豆糖里面注射
single root beer jelly bean...
我就是这么想的 我去买♥♥杯咖啡
That's exactly what I think. I'm going to get a coffee.
你觉得我想毒死你
You think I'm trying to poison you?
你是一个医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我现在觉得好疼
I'm in a lot of pain right now, alright?
我觉得这个药已经消耗完了 药效已经过了
I think this ran out, I think this wore off.
我们现在有点忙 一旦他们楼上准备好了就会
We're a little slammed, as soon as they're ready for you upstairs...
你听着这不是 这不是药瘾 好嘛
Look this is not, this is not drug-seeking behaviour, OK?
我的 嗯 额 我的头还有腿
My, um, my, uh... My head and my leg
- 都疼的要死 - 我出去一趟 最多两个小时
- are killing me. - I'm out of here. Two hours max.
- 我看看我能做什么 - 我怎么就想不起来那个词了呢
- I'll see what I can do, just... - I couldn't find the word.
- 那个病人 凯文·瓦特罗斯 - 皮特 我没有时间
- That patient, Kevin Watrous... - Peter, I don't have time.
他说话口齿不清 他像是有些失语
He's having trouble with his speech, he's aphasic.
什么 不 他只是糖尿病 我们正在控制他的血糖 他要转到楼上去
What? No, he's diabetic. We're regulating his sugar, he's heading upstairs.
- 你做过CT了吗 - 都在他的病历里面
- You do a CT? - It's all in his chart.
我得走了
I have to go.
- 她情况怎么样 - 肌酐水平高 钾离子水平高
- How's she doing? - Creatinine's high, potassium's high.
这些需要一些时间去调整 也许几天
They'll take some time to correct, right, couple days?
- 也没有排尿 - 你怎么
- There's no urine output. - What are you...
胰岛素 葡萄糖 碳酸钙
Insulin, dextrose, calcium carbonate,
吸入舒化灵 降钾树脂都用了
salbutamol inhalations, Kayexalate.
那就让我们等等看
So it's wait and see then.
战斗或者逃跑 你知道精神分♥析♥那些玩意儿
Fight or flight. You know the psych thing...
- 是的 - 你面对
- Yeah... - The way you respond
恐惧或者危险时方式
to fear or a threat.
战斗或者逃跑
Fight or flight.
- 卡瓦纳太太肯定会战斗 - 她绝对会
- Mrs. Cavanagh would fight. - She totally would.
她现在 现在就在战斗
She is, she's fighting right now.
我们也一样
So are we.
我们得走了 妈妈已经在路上了 我们要在她之前到
We have to go. Mom's already on her way. We have to get there first.
也许在我人生中
It's possible I may have let
有几件事情的确超出了我的掌控
a few things in my life get out of hand.
但好消息是 我又回到正轨了
But the good news is I'm getting back on track.
再也不会有毒品 再也不会有狂欢
There's no more drugs and no more partying.
- 我相信你 - 不 你不相信
- I believe in you. - No you don't.
我们迷路了吗 我们在... 我们开了多久了
Are you lost? We're... How long we been driving?
我只是开了一条风景优美的路而已
I'm taking the scenic route.
我们要去哪家餐馆
What restaurant are we going to?
我们不去餐馆
We're not going to a restaurant.
这是爸爸家附近 什么...
This is Dad's neighbourhood. What...
你是认真的吗 绑♥架♥我
Are you serious? This is an abduction?
把它当成一次冒险
Think of it as an adventure.
瓦特罗斯是什么情况 他在等待床位吗
What's the status on Watrous, he's waiting on a bed?
- 再过几个小时 怎么了 - 别管了 皮特
- Another couple of hours, why? - Leave it alone, Peter.
试试在不惹恼岳父的前提下
Try to get out of town without pissing off
- 把你女朋友带出城 - 坐下 填填表格
- your girlfriend's father. - Have a seat. Do some charts.
帮不上忙了
Out of your league.
- 你感觉如何 瓦特罗斯先生 - 老实说 不是...
- How are you doing Mr. Watrous? - Honestly, not that...
不是... 我的头
Not that... My head!
你说话不利索吗
You having trouble with your words?
我的头在... 我的... 我的胳膊
My head is... My... my arm!
- 你胳膊怎么了 - 我的格... 嗯... 真的
- What about your arm. - My hem, um, really...
你能握一下我的手吗
Can you squeeze my hands,
凯文
Kevin?
快过来 马上 我们要把他送上楼 他中风了
GET OVER HERE, RIGHT NOW! We need to get him upstairs, he's having a stroke.
快走
Let's go!
妈妈什么时候接到他的 我在脑子里计算
What time did Mom pick him up? I'm just doing the math in my head.
我们得把他送到康复...
We have to get him to rehab...
在他下车之前 不然他绝不会妥协
Before he starts coming down, otherwise he'll never do it.
你能... 拜托
Can you... please?
好吧 爸爸 但是我们还是要准备一个方案
OK, Dad, but we still need to have a plan.
如果妈妈十一点接到他 那也许十一点半
If mom picked him up at 11:00, maybe 11:30,
我们还是有时间把他送到康复中心的 对吧
we should still have time to get him to the rehab centre, right?
真是难以置信我们居然在讨论这种话题
I can't believe we're having this conversation.
我们跳过讨论的环节 直接把他绑起来 扔到后备箱
Let's just skip the talking part. Tie him up, throw him in the trunk,
送过去 搞定
drop him off, done!
哦 快 快到位 动起来
Uh, go, get into position! Go, go!
是有现成的饭菜还是...
Is this a pot luck or...
因为我可没时间做饭
'Cause I didn't have any time to make anything.
也许我们可以叫外卖♥♥
We could order in?
我的重点在于 我们并不想要责备你 我们不是在指责你
My point is this. We're not blaming you Griffin, we're not pointing fingers.
你摊上事了 你出现了问题
You're in trouble, you have a problem,
那我们就要一起来面对并解决这个问题
and we're going to tackle this, head on. Together.
- 不好意思 我可以插一句吗 - 梅尔...
- Sorry, can I interrupt? - Mel...
- 我知道他的所作所为...- 不 随意插嘴 什么时候都行
- I know he's doing his... - No, just jump in any time.
我觉得我们应该保持条理性
I think it's important that we
- 这很重要 - 我也觉得 只是...
- keep a sense of order. - So do I, it's just...
那个用辞 它不叫问题 爸爸
The terminology, Dad, it's not a "problem".
我们能不淡化... 格里芬有毒瘾这一事实吗
Can we not minimize... Griff has an addiction
- 他的毒瘾让他没法自己抗拒 - 我不同意
- that he is powerless to fight. - I disagree.
爸爸 他被毒贩子打了
Dad, he's getting beaten up by drug dealers.
那是一场酒吧混战
That was a bar fight.
那不是一场酒吧混战 你已经给桑迪讲过了... 看见了吧
It wasn't a bar fight, you already told Sandy... You see?
他连自己撒过的谎都不记得了
He can't even remember what lies he told.
- 格里芬你难道不觉得自己手很无力吗 - 他当然不觉得
- Griff, do you think you're powerless? - Of course he doesn't.
整个问题的重点在于要让他认识到...
The whole point is to get him to acknowledge...
我知道重点在哪儿
I know what the point is,
- 桑迪那是不可能的 - 所以我们要干嘛 放手吗
- Sandy. It's not going to happen. - So we should what, we should cut bait?
这主意不错
That sounds like a great idea.
我对天发誓 我真是搞不懂你在想些什么
I swear to God, I don't know what you're thinking.
有什么事情这么困难
What is so difficult?
你的生活中有什么让你如此痛苦以致于...
What is so painful in your life that...
- 还有什么我们没为你做的吗 - 爸爸
- What haven't we done for you? - Dad!
还有什么机会没有...
What opportunities haven't...
我们支持过你
We've supported you,
给过你钱 给过你工作 让你去念书
we've given you money, a job, education...
爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
- 不 不 让他说 - 我们为你拼尽了全力
- No, no, let him talk. - We've bent over backwards for you.
- 这样没用 - 你不能和他对质
- This isn't helping. - You can't confront him,
爸 他会逃走的
Dad, he's going to bolt.
我们来说点儿好事吧 说说我们爱格里芬的哪些方面 我们珍视什么
Let's talk about the good things. What we love about Griff, what we value.
- 一段美好的回忆 也许... - 我有一个问题 爸
- A happy memory, maybe... - I got a question, you ever
你有厌倦过你自己说话的声音吗
get sick of the sound of your own voice, Dad?
好了 开了个好头 我们休息一下
OK. That's a good start, let's take a break.
- 那是我的错吗 - 你觉得呢
- That was my fault. - You think?
这不轻松 梅尔 这对你来说不会轻松
This isn't easy Mel. It shouldn't be easy for you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你坐在旁边 说出你的评论
You sit on the sidelines, you throw in your comments...
嘿 攻击我是没用的
Hey, turning on me is not going to help.
我们能一起努力吗 求你了 我知道你不舒服
Can we get it together, please? I get that you're upset,
这件事确实很烦 但是烦躁是没用的
it's upsetting, but this does not help.
我们要在这儿坐多久
How long do we have to sit here?
你在开玩笑吗 他们才刚刚热完身
Are you kidding? They're just getting warmed up.
你想要听听我的建议吗 你要学会怎么正常运作
Do you want some advice? You have to learn to function.
怎么来控制它
How to control it.
忘掉医学院和医院的一切
Forget medical school, the hospital.
你要离他们远远的
You have to get away from them.
这是你离开的原因吗
Is that why you left?
不要妄下断言 不要出言不逊
Nonjudgmental, noncritical,
直接但是坚定 如果他同意去...
direct but firm. If he's going to agree to go into...
- 哪个来着了 - 埃勒贝克 在圭尔夫
- Which one? - Ellerbeck, it's in Guelph.
然后不能让他感到被逼迫或是戒备的
Then he can't feel cornered or defensive.
- 我得打个电♥话♥ - 梅尔...
- I have to make a call. - Mel...
是卡瓦纳太太
It's Mrs. Cavanagh!
还有你 你要收回你说的话
And you, you have to walk it back, what you said.
- 我知道 - 好的 我们能行的
- I know. - OK. We can do this.
我开始觉得梅尔是对的
I'm starting to think Mel was right.
我们就应该把他绑起来扔到后备箱里
We should just tie him up and throw him in the trunk.
- 她呼吸怎么样了 - 我们不能让她离开呼吸机
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表