剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我倒是觉得你对我们的等级关系不是很明确
I'm beginning to think you might have a problem with hierarchy.
- 我很明确啊 - 你也知道
- Me? No. I'm good. - Because I'm sure you understand
不管是我或是我选择的其他
that I, and whatever staff doctor I choose to oversee
负责对你实习终期进行审核的医生 都能轻易断送你的前途
the final year of your residency, we can both make your life a living hell.
肺功能急剧下降
Severely decreased pulmonary function
还有明显的右侧心力衰竭的现象
and some evidence of right-sided heart failure.
我觉得我们最好再做些检查... 回波探测和胸部扫描
I'd feel better if we ran a few more tests... an echo and a chest CT.
莎莫医生
Dr. Summers?
去吧
Go ahead.
只要你们不闹腾到
As long as no one launches
高唱国际歌♥就可以了
into a rousing chorus of The Internationale.
她当时很迷茫 根本不知道发生了什么
She was so confused. She didn't know what happened,
她不知道...
didn't know...
可能是麻醉剂的副作用 我们先等等吧
Could have been the side effect of the anesthetic. Let's just wait it out.
我刚开始在这里工作的时候 朗尼...
When I first started working here, Lonnie...
她教会我一些事
She told me something.
她说医院是个
She said hospitals are places
能改变人的一生的地方
where people's lives change forever.
我们从医的人应该牢记这一点
And we had to remember that.
- 肚子饿了吗 - 不饿
- You hungry yet? - No.
有点吧
Maybe. No.
- 你说你爱我 - 是的
- You said "I love you". - Yeah.
- 你以前从没说过这话 - 确实没有
- You never said that before. - No.
你这么说只是因为我当时很害怕 你想安慰我吧...
You said it because I was upset, to make me feel better...
不 我这么说是因为我当时很害怕 只想说出心里话
No. I said it because I was upset. Because I meant it.
- 格里芬... - 在下面的时候
- Griffin... - I was down there
我吓坏了 我只看到那块铁皮下的橘色闪光
and I was scared, and I saw that flash of orange under all that metal and...
然后我想到 天呐 自己居然还没说过爱你
I thought, holy, I never said it.
我们不必现在就谈这事
We don't have to talk about it now.
我们捡到了帕尔先生的手♥机♥
We recovered Mr. Parr's phone.
我们找到一段视频可以证明
On it, we found a video that strongly suggests
是他造成了那场爆♥炸♥
his actions caused the explosion.
是他... 什么意思
His... what? I don't understand.
他在被他称为员工休息室的
He lit up a cigarette in a non-smoking area
禁烟区域吸烟
that he called the "Porter Smoking Lounge"?
我...我告诉过他们不要这样做 这帮人跟熊孩子似的
I... I tell them not to. They're like teenagers.
弗兰克 作为监管人 如果你知道
Frank, if you, as a supervisor, were aware that your people
他们在那间房♥里吸烟...
were using that room...
琳达 香烟不会自己爆♥炸♥的!
Linda, that cigarette didn't explode by itself!
警署和消防部门会调查爆♥炸♥原因的
And the police and the fire department are looking into that,
但事实是 如果克拉里·帕尔意识到他不该在那抽烟
but the fact remains that none of this would have happened
这一切都不会发生
if Clary Parr hadn't felt he had the right to light up...
他人就在那!
He's right there!
就在那片铁皮下!
He's right there under that sheet!
你这么快就想着推卸责任了
Already you're trying to cover your ass?
氧气罐时满时空 阀门时松时紧甚至失灵
For months, O2 tanks have been coming in here half full,
已经有好几个月了
half empty, tight valves, loose valves,
我的人报告了无数次
faulty valves. My guys reported it,
你的护士抱怨了无数次 你都不闻不问
your nurses complained. You ignored it.
我是办公室主任 不是什么技术主管...
I am the Chief of Staff, I am not the technical director for...
为了你所谓的效率 设备供应商都被换掉了
And in your effort for "efficiencies", equipment contractors were changed...
这事我们已经讨论过了 弗兰克
We've had this discussion, Frank.
这些出厂的氧气罐 没有任何政♥府♥监察
These tanks, they have no government oversight,
没有达到安全标准 它们在运输途中掉下卡车
no required safety regulations. They would be safer
- 对我们反倒更加安全... - 我才是医生
- if they fell off a truck... - I'm a doctor,
难道我会不懂这个吗
you think I don't understand that?
- 你竟敢指责我... - 这里的所有人都付出了努力
- How dare you accuse me of... - Everybody in this building
不仅仅是医生
provides care, not just the doctors!
你对我们不闻不问
You ignored us.
才导致这一切发生
This happened.
这家医院面临的问题 远远不止是一个人抽了一根烟这么简单
You know, there's bigger problems in this hospital than someone smoking a cigarette.
- 那是谁 - 你儿子
- Who's that? - Your son.
- 挺可爱嘛 - 像他妈妈一样
- Good looking kid. - Takes after his mom.
呃...头好疼
Ugh... Headache.
- 我去叫护士来 - 不用了 我没事
- I'll go get a nurse. - No, don't. I'm fine.
杰克
Jake.
- 没错 - 他老师说他摔断手骨的时候
- That's right. - When he broke his arm,
居然显得激动无比
his teacher said he was so excited.
就因为能亲眼看着妈妈工作
Jake was finally going to get to see his mom while she worked.
- 他在哪 - 在回家的飞机上
- Where is he? - He's on a plane. He's coming home.
怎么了?
What's happening?
- 癫痫发作了 - 朗尼!
- She's having a seizure. - Lonnie!
- 她颤的厉害 - 朗尼!
- She's seizing. - Lonnie!
- 快想想办法 - 他们得等医生来了
- Do something! - They can't, they just have to wait.
扫描显示脑硬膜上存在血肿
The CT revealed an epidural hematoma. There's blood pooling
血块积在头骨里 正在压♥迫♥脑神经
in part of her skull, putting pressure on the brain.
他们要给她做一个问号♥形的切口
They're gonna do a "question mark incision"
以便于处理大脑的颞叶和顶叶区域
to get at the temporal and parietal regions of the brain,
然后用抽吸和冲洗的方法把凝块消除
and then use suction and irrigation to get out the clot.
顶住 朗尼
Come on, Lonnie...
我知道这份工作很有挑战性 但是...
I knew this job would have its challenges, but...
你是怎么顶住这种压力的?
How did you handle the stress?
我之前从来没有处理过这样的事情
I never had to deal with anything like this.
当我心情很糟糕的时候 我就会吃东西
On bad days, I'd eat.
我会开车到 危险的丹餐厅
I'd get into my car and go to Dangerous Dan's
点一种叫大凯沃尔基安的汉堡
and have a burger called "The Big Kevorkian".
凯沃尔基安医生是美国安乐死合法化的先驱
我一会要去见律师
I have a meeting in a few minutes. With lawyers.
- 我想留下来 - 但这里没有适合你的部门 艾伦
- I want to stay. - There's no department for you, Allen.
急诊科有一个空缺的职位
There's a staff position open in the ER.
- 别开玩笑了 - 我会重新学习一些知识
- Don't be ridiculous. - I'll brush up on a few things,
- 我会跟上的 - 不行 你现在得走了
- make sure I'm up to date... - No. It's time for you to go.
我有住院医师资格证 这才是我原来的专业所在
I have the residency requirements. It was my original specialty.
急诊科是年轻人才能胜任的部门 艾伦
ER is a young man's game, Allen.
当我就你的决定上诉的时候
Is that what you'll tell the board, Linda,
你就这么告诉董事会吗 琳达? 因为我是一定会上诉的
when I appeal your decision? Because I will appeal,
而且我一定会赢得上诉
and I will win.
你不会想要在这上面跟我斗的 琳达
You don't want this fight, Linda.
至少现在不想
Not now.
急诊科 天哪
ER. Jesus.
上一分钟你还在喝大了的年轻人的呕吐物中挣扎
One minute you're covered with a drunken kid's puke,
下一分钟你手里就得拿着一只被割草机切断了的脚
and the next you're holding a severed foot from a lawnmower accident.
你知道吗 艾伦?
You know what, Allen?
归你了
It's all yours.
费尔南多我们有好消息和坏消息
Fernando, we have some good news and bad news.
坏消息是我们发现你的肺部有些小团块
The bad news is that we have discovered a small mass on your lung.
是慢性阻塞性肺病的常见并发症
Not an uncommon complication of COPD.
- 那好消息是什么? - 足够延迟你的遣返了
- And the good news? - It's enough to delay your trip.
你会被我们收治 我们会做活体组织切片
You'll get admitted, we'll do a biopsy, and likely recommend
也许可以为你办理一个手续 你就可以在这里多呆一段时间了
a procedure that should keep you here for a while longer.
在这段时间里 我会为你联♥系♥一个律师组
And in that time, I will contact an advocacy group
他们会调查你的案例
who will look into your case.
- [西语]我可以给你一个拥抱吗? - 他说什么?
- Le puedo dar un abrazo? - What's that?
- 不好意思 他刚才说什么? - 他在问... 他想给你一个拥抱
- Sorry, what does that mean? - He's asking... he wants to hug you.
我不太习惯拥抱
I'm not really a huggy person.
[西语]她说她确实需要个拥抱
Creo que lo necesita.
[西语]谢谢
Gracias.
[西语]谢谢 谢谢
Gracias. Gracias.
- 你怎么跟他说的? - 我说你需要一个拥抱
- What did you say? - I said you needed a hug.
- 要我请你喝一杯吗? - 我有男朋友了
- Buy you a drink? - I have a boyfriend.
杰里
Jerry.
但是如果你想给我买♥♥瓶酒
But if you want to buy me a bottle of wine
然后我和他共饮 那倒是没关系
to drink with him, that would be OK.
你不想吗? 那好吧
No? OK then.
如果你什么问题都没找出来的话 我觉得你也会为他撒谎的
If you hadn't found something, I think you would have lied.
我们是不会知道的 是吧?
We'll never know, will we?
我不是很想去生日派对
I don't really feel like going to a birthday party.
只是半岁生日
Half birthday.
无所谓
Whatever.
但这看起来是个和别人交往的好机会
Seems like a good time to be with other people.
- 这可不像跑泰国去的人说的话 - 佐伊 我的家人就是你的家人
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表