剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
两股屈肌凯斯勒式修复
Two strand Kessler flexor repair.
你见过凯斯勒修复吗 康纳医生
You ever seen the Kessler, Dr. Conner?
没亲眼见过
Not in the flesh.
过来这里 好好看看
Get in there, have a look at it.
令人印象深刻 先生
Very impressive, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我们
Now, let's give Bobby a chance to work again.
- 你来吧 - 大血管轻微撕裂
- It's all yours. - Minimal tearing on the major vessels.
我告诉过格拉 我会说服你再次打曲棍球的
I told Guerra I'd convince you to play floor hockey again.
我退休了 戈登医生
I'm retired, Dr. Gordon.
移除径向夹
Removing the radial clamp.
放松止血带
Deflate the tourniquet.
我需要检查一下动脉流量
Need to check arterial flow.
好吧 我和格拉打赌了 他在你身上赌了两百美元
OK, I bet Guerra. He has $200
赌你再也不会上场
on you never showing your face again.
近端血管血流通畅
Proximal vessels are bleeding nicely.
请把止血带重新系上
Tourniquet back up, please.
我要修补桡侧和尺侧动脉
I'm going to repair the radial and ulnar arteries
然后是上臂头静脉
followed by the cephalic vein.
双合拢夹 谢谢
Double approximator clamp, please.
夹子放好 长度刚好
Placing the clamp. Length looks good,
不用移植静脉了
no need for a vein graft.
今晚我们要玩物理疗法
Playing Physiotherapy tonight.
是吗 那些女的跑起来跟羚羊似的
Oh yeah? Those women can run like gazelles.
- 今晚吗 - 对 挺有意思的 还记得吧
- Tonight? - Yeah. It's fun. Remember?
是啊 记得吧
Yeah. Remember?
除非 你知道 你... 要是你有计划...
Unless, you know, you... you have plans to have...
- 去做没这个有意思的事 - 其实没有
- do something less fun somewhere else. - Actually, I don't.
8.0尼龙线
8.0 nylon suture.
所以你要加入了 一起玩
So you're in? You'll play?
告诉格拉叫他付钱 我加入
Tell Guerra to pay up. I'm in.
开始缝合...
Beginning anastomosis...
你好 费丝
Hi, Faith.
这个插队方式可太极端了
That's a pretty extreme way to jump to the head of the line.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
医生太多了 那个人又...
Too many doctors. Then that guy...
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 不必道歉 我们的目的就是帮助别人啊
It's alright. No need to apologize. We're here to help.
我只需要打一针色氨酸
I just need a shot of triptan.
- 就好了 - 费丝
- It works. - Faith,
你的血液不能正常凝结
your blood isn't clotting properly,
这也就是你鼻血止不住的原因
which is why we can't stop your nose from bleeding.
而你的口腔溃疡...
And the sores in your mouth...
我总是咬脸颊内侧的肉 我知道这不好 很抱歉
I chew my cheeks, it's gross. I'm sorry.
- 我们还要做更多化验... - 不用 就...
- We need to do more tests... - No. Just...
就只是偏头痛而已
just the migraine.
我妈妈过去也这样
My mom had them too.
你妈妈 我们能把她找来吗
Your mom. Is she somebody we can call?
不 她...
No, she's...
不
No.
她去世了
She died.
- 那还有没有其他家人... - 没有
- Is there somebody else we can call... - No,
没有 我自己就可以 拜托了
no, it's just me. Please.
还像重击那样的疼
It's pounding.
我们能给你一些止痛药
We can give you something for the pain,
但你在止血之前哪儿也不能去
but you can't go anywhere until the bleeding stops.
- 止血了我就回家 - 好吧
- When I stop bleeding, I'm going home. - Alright.
我必须得走
I have to go.
好吧
OK.
她让我们用了凝血剂 但拒绝进一步治疗
She let us start the coagulants, but she's refusing any further treatment.
- 你认为她是传染性的 - 她情况不好
- You think she's infectious? - She's not well.
白血球数过高
White blood cell count is high.
我再进行第二轮血液检测看看
I'm running a second round of blood work to see
- 到底什么原因无法止血 - 发烧 呕吐
- what caused the bleeding. - Fever? Vomiting?
还恶心
Some nausea.
- 可能是偏头痛 - 我不觉得
- Could be the migraine. - I don't think so.
很明显她有焦虑的事儿 我觉得还得进行心理评估
Clearly she has anxiety issues. I think we need a psych eval.
就这么试试吧
Go ahead and try, but if she continues
但要是她还拒绝治疗的话 你就得放她走
to refuse treatment, you gotta let her go.
嗯...
Mmm...
你应该尝一个 太好吃了
You should try one. They're goooood.
很多汁呢
Juicy.
很抱歉 我有个宝宝
I'm sorry. I have a baby.
这是习惯 抱歉
Habit. Sorry.
虽然确实很好吃
They are good, though.
不吃葡萄吗 林太太
No to grapes, Ms. Lin?
- 桑迪姐姐 - 哦 嘿
- Sister Sandy. - Oh, hey.
林太太要去拍片子
Ms. Lin to imaging?
- 葡萄 给你吃点 - 不了 谢谢 我不吃绿色的东西
- Grapes. Help yourself. - No, thanks. I don't eat green food.
她说福州话 好像是挺少见的中国闽南方言
She speaks Foochow, it's a rare Min Chinese dialect.
估计得用翻译服务才行
They'll need to use Translation Services.
真的很好吃...
They're really good for you...
我会吐的 说真的
I'm gonna puke, I mean it.
- 你和佐伊谈过了吗 - 谈过了
- Have you talked to Zoe? - Yeah.
她今早给我发短♥信♥ 说你整晚都在外面
She texted me this morning. Said you were out all night?
没有 她... 大家都在一起啊
No, she... That's just a mix-up.
我要是梅尔 我就会觉得你又吸那东西了
If I were Mel, I'd think you were using again.
- 别闹了 桑迪- 格里芬
- Come on, Sandy. - Griff.
我要是吸毒的话 还会在这跟你说水果的事吗
If I was on drugs, would I be here talking to you about fruit?
- 如果不是毒品 是什么 - 我得带林太太拍片子了
- If it's not drugs, what is it? - You know, I gotta get Ms. Lin to imaging.
佐伊怎么了吗
Is it something with Zoe?
- 搬去同居可是很大一个进展啊 - 这是我们俩的事 所以你能不能...
- Moving in was a big step. - It's personal, so can you...
- 你跟她不是随便玩玩是吧 - 什么
- You're not fooling around on her, are you? - What?
不 我不是那样想的
No, I didn't think so.
- 算了吧 - 实际上...是啊
- Forget it. - Actually... yeah.
是
Yeah,
就是玩玩
yeah, I was.
- 天啊 格里芬... - 就是随便玩玩
- God, Griff... - It was a one-time thing.
- 你怎么可以这样 - 嘿 嘿 你想
- How could you? - Hey, hey, look.
- 这没什么的 好吧 - 佐伊会很伤心的
- It meant nothing, OK? - Zoe will be so hurt.
- 不会再发生了 我发誓 桑迪- 走吧
- It's not gonna happen again, I swear, Sandy. - Go.
- 我发誓... - 你走吧
- I swear... - Go.
我晚点再和你说
I'll talk to you later.
你得在这个表上签名 表示你要违背医嘱离开医院
You need to sign this form to confirm you're leaving against medical advice,
- 而且你了解... - 我了解
- and that you understand... - I understand.
你情况并不好 费丝
You're not well, Faith.
白血球数量过高
Your white blood cell count is high.
这也就意味着有可能是传染病 或是类似白血病那样严重的病
It could mean an infection or something as serious as leukemia.
- 我们应该多做点化验 - 我只想回家
- We should take more tests. - I just need to go home.
打扰一下
Pardon me,
您出院了吗 我们在做一份调查
have you been discharged? We're doing a survey...
不 不 走开
No, no, get away!
你没有病人吗
Don't you have patients?
- 手术室里怎么样 - 手部正在恢复供血
- How'd the surgery go? - The hand's getting blood.
他们现在在修复神经
They're repairing the nerves now.
- 为什么你不来吃晚饭 - 我今晚有事
- Why won't you come to dinner? - I'm busy tonight.
- 我不相信 - 很遗憾 是真的
- I don't believe you. - Too bad. It's true.
梅尔... 跟我去达拉斯吧
Mel... Come to Dallas with me.
- 什么 - 你明明听到了
- What? - You heard me.
跟你去达拉斯
Go to Dallas. With you.
- 是啊 我是说那里有更... - 别闹了
- Yeah. I mean, there's more to it than that... - No kidding.
- 他们那需要一个心血管外科医生 我提过你 - 你提过...
- They need a vascular surgeon, I mentioned you. - You mentioned...
你是想让我搬到那吗
You want me to actually move there?
对啊 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
太突然了 这是什么啊 谈恋爱吗
So all of a sudden, this is what? A relationship?
我本想晚餐的时候说的 但既然你有事...
I wanted to do this at dinner. But since you're busy...
- 我确实有事 - 真的吗 什么事呢
- I am busy. - Really? Doing what?
我... 我... 我要打室内曲棍球
I'm... I'm... I'm playing floor hockey.
回去工作吧
Go back to work.
- 所以 这是个复杂的病例 - 我推测
- So, it's a complicated case. - My guess?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表