剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
我非常爱你 亲爱的
I love you so much, sweetie.
会没事的 好吗?
It's going to be ok. Ok?
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be ok.
- 你在表上签了字吗? - 拿着 去检测
- Did you sign the forms? - Take it. Test it.
你不相信这是我的 我马上就去
You don't believe it's mine, right now I'll go
在你相信的人面前尿 马上
pee in front of anybody you want, right now.
我不会检测你的尿液的...
I'm not going to test your urine...
不 不 你就是想我嗑药 对吗? 只要我自己一团糟
No, no, you want me to be high, right? As long as I'm the screw-up,
- 那我就是瘾君子 你就是完美小姐 - 我是完美 - 这家庭真荒唐
- then I'm the addict and you're the perfect one. - I'm the perfect one - This family is ridiculous,
你们都需要一个受气包来让你们感觉自我良好
you guys want a punching bag to feel better about yourselves.
- 开玩笑吗? - 在我有困难时落井下石 这让你感觉很好吗?
- Are you kidding me? - Kicking me while I'm down, does that make you feel good?
- 你这个自私自利的... - 鬼扯
- The selfish, inconsiderate... - That's crap.
当着我们面撒谎
The lying to our faces,
- 你对我们表现出来的不屑 - 噢 得了吧!
- the contempt that you've shown us. - Oh, please!
这个家庭除了拼命帮你
This family has done nothing but bend over backwards
什么也没做 格里芬 无论你多可怜 我不会再帮你了
to help you, Griffin, no matter how pathetic, and I am not doing it anymore.
我受够了 所以你继续 继续吸你的毒
I am done. So you go ahead, you do your thing, your drugs,
你毁掉了所有的好事 所有的感情
you destroy every good thing, every relationship.
我没有吸毒 你们中有没有一个人能
I'm not using. Why can't one of you,
- 只要你们中的一个去相信我? - 你打电♥话♥给我 格里芬
- just one of you believe me? - You call me, Griff,
当你达到生活的谷底 失去了所有的东西
when you've hit bottom and you've lost everything
所有的人 那个时候你再给我打电♥话♥
and everyone. You call me then.
嘿
Hey.
- 你来下面干什么? - 呃
- What are you doing down here? - Um,
我需要个调查助手
I need a research assistant.
不会是什么很酷的事 只是问些问题
Nothing fancy. It's just asking questions,
为我的调查找些资料 照顾病人 你有兴趣吗?
checking boxes for my study, patient care. You interested?
- 是吗? - 文化研究的硕士
- Really? - M.A., Cultural Studies.
你要做些调查 我是说 我可以根据你的时间来安排
You had to do research. I mean, I could work around your shifts.
- 好的 - 好的 那好
- Okay. - Yeah, okay.
我可能需要你的... 我没有纸
I should probably get your... I don't have any paper.
给
Here.
好吧
Ok.
这是我的邮箱
This is my email.
你给我发你的
You send me yours,
然后我会发给你这个研究的提纲
and I'll send you the abstract for the study.
没问题
Sure.
- 好了 我想我们很快会再见的 - 再见
- Ok, I guess I'll see you soon. - See you soon.
我想我可能有个指节骨折了
I think I might have broken a knuckle.
还不知道你这么英勇
Didn't know you were such a tough guy.
哈!
Ha!
嘿 如果你... 想要和那个男的上♥床♥ 去吧
Hey, if you... want to sleep with that guy, go ahead.
只是要记住他朋友是你的病人
Just remember that his friend was your patient
你是他的护士 你会一直是他的女英雄
and you were his nurse. You're always going to be Florence Nightengale to him.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks. I appreciate that.
珍妮弗表现不错 手术很成功
Jennifer did well. The surgery was a success.
- 这是好消息 - 没错
- That's good news. - Yeah.
我之前不能告诉你 尼克 我很抱歉
I couldn't tell you, Nick, I'm sorry.
- 我知道 - 这是隐私 取决于珍妮弗
- I know. - It was private. It was up to Jennifer.
没关系 我懂的
It's okay. I get it.
我们会挺过去的
We'll get through this.
卡特勒医生
Dr. Cutler.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 你准备好了吗?
Hey, you ready?
事实是这样的 我喜欢你 这是真的
Here's the thing. I like you. I really do.
- 哦噢 - 我一般会
- Uh-oh. - And I would, normally,
我会抓住机会跟你上♥床♥的
I would jump at the chance to have sex with you,
但是还有很多事情... 我的女儿 我的工作
but there are so many things... my daughter, my job,
我的 天啊 我的家庭... 是个噩梦...
my, God, my family... nightmare...
更不用说你 你居然将车停在救护车停靠处
not to mention the fact that you... you parked in an ambulance bay.
- 什么? - 今天早上
- What? - This morning,
- 你将车停在救护车停靠处 - 这有什么关系?
- you parked in the ambulance bay. - What does that have to do...
我只是认为我们对同件事物
I just think that maybe we just don't see the same things
看法不同 你不能冒险...
in the the same way. And you can't just put your hazards...
你将车停在救护车停靠处
You parked in the ambulance bay
而且你还不知道这意味着什么
and you couldn't see what that meant.
我现在身边发生了够多的事情了
I have enough going on right now.
远远超出了承受范围 我想也许
More than enough, and... I just think that maybe
这段时间我们最好不要见面了
we should just not see each other for a while.
好吧
Sure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
呃...
Um...
你想明白再打给我 好吗?
Why don't you call me when you figure it out, ok?
好的
Ok.
- 你的蛇朋友有消息了吗? - 我有个新理论...
- Any sign of your long skinny friend? - I have a new theory...
他不存在 这整件事只是虚惊一场
he doesn't exist. The whole thing was a false alarm.
- 这没有蛇 - 是吗?
- There is no snake. - Yeah?
我们花了一整天在找 纯属浪费时间 我不管了 我不要选择
We spent the entire day looking. Total waste of time. I'm moving on. I choose
活在恐惧里
not to live in fear.
- 好姑娘 - 明天见
- Attagirl. - See you tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
可♥卡♥因♥和摇♥头♥丸♥
Coke and pills.
多久了?
How long?
- 不要骗我 - 五个星期了
- And don't lie to me? - Five weeks.
我已经五天没碰了
I've been clean for five days.
我犯了错 佐伊 但是我没撒谎 我告诉你了
I slipped up, Zoe. But I was honest, I told you.
- 五个星期之后 - 我没伤害你
- Five weeks later. - I didn't harm you.
我没有花掉租金 我没有偷你的钱
I didn't spend the rent money, I haven't stolen from you,
我没有把你周围搞得一团糟 我只是犯了个错 佐伊
I haven't screwed around on you. I messed up, Zoe,
但是唯一... 我没吸了
but the on... I'm clean.
看着我 我没吸了 我能战胜这个的唯一办法 唯一办法
Look at me, I'm clean. The only way that I can fight this, the only way
就是跟你在一起 佐伊
that I can do this is with you. Zoe,
我需要你 我需要...
I need you. I need...
你说过你爱我
You said that you loved me.
我需要这股力量 我需要你的帮助
I need that strength, I need your help.
佐伊 我需要你
Zoe, I need you.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
佐伊...
Zoe...
达拉斯 真的吗?
Dallas. Really?
- 你什么时候... - 几个月前
- When did you... - Couple months ago,
在我们...之前 你懂得
before we... you know.
之前 我之前不想说的
Before. I didn't want to say anything
直到我接到了通知 我是说我们
until I got an offer. I mean we've got...
之间感觉很奇怪...准确说也不是奇怪...
kind of a strange thing going... Not strange exactly...
你想要保留选择权
You wanted to keep your options open.
- 不是 这不是... - 你接到面试通知了吗?
- No, that's not... - Have you got an interview?
还没有 他们在联♥系♥我的推荐人
Not yet. They're calling my references.
- 实际上是你父亲 - 当然
- Your father, actually. - Of course.
这就是为什么你现在才告诉我的原因
Which is why you're now telling me.
- 不 梅尔... - 你会得到这工作的 皮特
- No, Mel... - You're going to get the offer, Peter.
- 不一定 - 你会的
- Not necessarily. - Of course you are.
然后你会接受这份工作 如果我是你 我也会这么做
And you're going to take the job. And in your position, I'd do the same thing.
- 你会吗? - 当然 我的事业
- You would? - Of course. My career
是我现在排第一位的 玛雅第一
is my number one priority right now. Well, Maya,
- 然后是我的事业 - 然后是我
- and then my career. - And then me.
不 然后是桑迪然后是我的其他家人
No, then Sandy, then the rest of my family.
然后是你
And then you.
第五位 哈 所以你会接受?
Fifth place, huh. So you would take it?
我会的 我认为你应该接受
I would. I think you should take it.
看来我该感谢你没有什么特别的爱好
I guess I should be grateful you don't have any hobbies.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表