剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
可能是未确诊的陌生环境恐惧症
Probably agoraphobia, undiagnosed.
- 有医生在身边反而更糟 - 你说她妈妈去世了 是吧
- Worse around doctors. - You said the mother died, right?
是啊 就是最近 那是她唯一的家人
Recently, yeah. Her only family.
她妈妈可能就是应对机制的一部分
The mother may have been part of a coping mechanism,
现在她把医生和失去母亲联♥系♥在一起
and now she associates doctors with losing her.
像是放大了的白衣综合症
Like a magnified White Coat Syndrome.
她签了一份美国医学协会的协议 拒绝治疗
She signed an AMA, refusing treatment.
她的血液检测会告诉我们她为什么流血不止
Her blood work should tell us why she's haemorrhaging,
- 但在那之前我不想让她离开 - 那就用上我的调查啊
- but I don't want her leaving before then. - Then use my study.
- 什么 - 非医学 不恐吓
- What? - Non-medical. Non-threatening.
- 佐伊 - 嘿
- Zoe. - Hey.
等到血液检测结果出来之前 我们得保证那位女士还在这
We want to hold on to that woman until some blood work comes back.
你看你能不能用调查问卷的方式把她留住
Do you think you could do the questionnaire with her as a way of keeping her here?
行 没问题
Um, yeah, sure. OK.
- 她叫什么 - 费丝 谢了 佐伊
- What's her name? - Faith. Thanks, Zoe.
爸爸
Dad?
你能抽出几分钟时间吗
Do you have a couple minutes?
- 是关于格里芬的事吗 - 什么 不是
- Is this about Griff? - What? No.
怎么什么事都得和格里芬有关呢
Why does everything have to be about Griff?
- 别吃那个 - 哪个 为什么
- Don't eat that. - What? Why?
- 那是蛋糕啊 - 就是块松饼
- It's cake. - It's a muffin.
就是没有糖衣的蛋糕啊 吃我的苹果
Cake without icing. Take my apple.
皮特把达拉斯的工作搞定了
Peter got Dallas.
- 他告诉你了 对他来说很好啊 - 这儿的工作没有保证
- He told you. Good for him. - There was no guarantee of a job here.
你自己说的 新领导要裁员了...
You said it yourself, the new chief will be cutting staff...
- 他可不是因为这个走的 - 这是个好机会
- That's not why he's leaving. - And it's a great opportunity.
- 也不是因为这个 - 爸爸...
- That's not why either. - Dad...
皮特·卡特勒
Peter Cutler
是个总寻找新鲜事物的人
is a guy always looking for the next new thing.
他在试着丰富他的经历
He's trying to expand his experience.
- 那不是坏事 对谁都不是 - 你很有抱负
- That can't be bad. For anyone. - You're ambitious,
你感觉不到那种要离开的需求
you don't feel the need to go anywhere.
你知道这里有你成为优秀外科医生所需要的一切
You understand everything you need to be a great surgeon is right here.
抱歉 亲爱的 我知道你喜欢过这个人
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I know you liked this guy.
- 我喜欢过 我还喜欢 - 皮特
- I did. I do. - Peter
是个独行侠 只能放他走
is a lone wolf. Gotta let those go.
有些话作为父亲永远不该和女儿说
There are some things a father should never say to his daughter.
- 但我要冒这个险 行吗 - 当然 可以
- But I'm gonna risk it. OK? - Sure. OK.
没有他你过得更好
You're better off without him.
你对你主治医师的信心
Level of confidence in your physician.
极好 非常好 好 一般 较差
Excellent, very good, good, fair, poor?
- 是指康纳医生 - 是的
- That's Dr. Conner. - Yeah.
康纳医生有没有... 一切都好吗
Did Dr. Conner... was everything OK?
我不喜欢医生 任何医生 我不信任他们
I don't like doctors. Any doctors. I don't trust them.
医院糟透了
Hospitals are the worst.
对不起 我知道我不该这样说
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't say that,
但我爸爸在一次手术后去世了
but my dad died after an operation.
我妈妈的医生也只是让她的病越来越重
My mom's doctors just made her sicker and sicker.
今天怎么了
So what happened today?
我吃遍了我妈妈留下的药 但什么用也没有
I took all the meds left from my mom, but nothing worked.
- 你吃了你妈妈的药吗 - 以前管用
- You took your mother's medication? - It worked before.
- 费丝... - 她给我的 我妈也有偏头痛
- Faith... - She gave it to me. My mom had migraines too.
你告诉康纳医生了吗 跟他聊天的时候
Did you tell Dr. Conner? When you spoke to him?
我能走吗
Can I go?
为什么你不想接受治疗
Why don't you want any treatment?
只是个头痛
It's just a headache.
我不喜欢...
I don't like being...
我不擅长和人相处
I'm not good around people.
不只是医生们
Not just doctors.
有没有人能和你聊聊
Do you have anyone you can talk to,
- 帮你度过这个难关 - 没有 从我妈死后就没有了
- someone that can help you through this? - No. Not since Mom died.
我多数时间都呆在家里
I mostly just stay home.
我不舒服 有没有...
I feel sick. Is there a...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
Oh. What happened?
她吐了
She threw up.
她让我们给她治疗吗
Is she going to let us treat her?
我认为她已经很久很久没有见人或者和人交谈了
I don't think she's seen or talked to anyone in, like,
从她妈妈死后 她可能都没离开过家
forever. Not since her mom. She may not have left the house.
好 谢谢了
OK, thanks.
对了 她还在服用她妈妈的药
Oh, and she was taking her mother's drugs.
她告诉你的吗 什么药
She tell you that? What kind?
我不知道 治偏头痛的 我得去换衣服了
I don't know. For the migraines. I need to go change.
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course. No problem.
之后我们能去喝咖啡吗
Then we can get some coffee?
- 不 我能继续工作 - 不 到休息时间了
- No, I can keep working. - No, it's break time.
- 费丝 我能和你聊聊吗 - 我要走了
- Faith, can I talk to you? - I'm leaving.
我想我知道出血的原因了
I think I know what caused the bleeding.
佐伊告诉我你吃了你妈妈的药
Zoe told me you took some of your mother's pills.
- 她是不是吃过血液稀释剂 - 我不...
- Was she on blood thinners? - I don't...
- 她有没有心脏问题 - 有
- Did she have heart issues? - Yeah.
当你因为偏头痛而服用她的药时
Well, when you took her meds for your migraine,
你可能误服了她的华法令阻凝剂
you might have taken her warfarin.
那药可能导致了严重出血
That likely caused the severe bleeding.
所以我没生病吗
So I'm not sick?
你的白血球数量显示
Your white blood cell count suggests
你患有传染病
that you do have an infectious disease.
当我情绪激动时 就会头晕
When I get upset, I get dizzy.
有时我会呕吐
Sometimes I throw up.
是真的吗
Is that true?
真的吗
Really?
费丝
Faith?
不
No.
我知道这对你很困难
I know this is hard for you,
面对这么多陌生人
dealing with so many strangers like this,
但是要是你带着传染病离开这
but if you leave here with an infectious disease,
你可能传染一大批其他人
you could hurt a lot of other people.
要是我不见人 就不会感染别人
If I don't see anyone, I can't infect anyone.
你怎么回家
How will you get home?
乘地铁
The subway.
如果我留下 会怎么样
If I stay, what happens?
我们只需要做另一个检查
We just need to take another test,
只是向你的脊柱插一根小针
just put a small needle in your spine.
我会催催结果的 所以你不用在这里
I'll put a rush on the results so you don't have to be here
待太久
any longer than you need to.
你可以做这个检查
You can do the test.
谢谢 费丝
Thank you, Faith.
谢谢 我们会照顾你的
Thank you. We will take care of you.
- 林女士的成像结果出来了 - 怎么样
- Ms. Lin is coming back up from Imaging. - Anything?
她的消化道没问题
Her GI tract is clear.
没有阻碍物 没有憩室炎 修复部位没问题
No obstruction, no diverticulitis. The repair is holding.
那她没理由不吃饭啊
So there's no reason for her not to be eating.
让翻译集中关注积极的一面
Get the translator to focus on the positive.
问问她想吃什么
Ask her what she'd like to eat.
当餐饮服务被外包时 要个特殊餐挺困难的
It's hard to ask for a special order when food services has been farmed out.
试试 任何方法
Try it, try anything.
- 我得告诉你一件事 - 格里芬
- So, I need to talk to you about something. - Griff.
为什么总是...
Why does it always have to...
- 不 皮特 - 我觉得格里芬有麻烦了
- no, Peter. - I think Griff is in trouble.
- 而且不是毒品问题 - 那是什么
- And it's not the drugs. - What then?
他背着佐伊乱搞
He screwed around on Zoe.
昨晚 那就是他没回家的原因
Last night. And that's why he didn't come home.
- 他没有... - 而且佐伊不知道
- He didn't... - And Zoe doesn't know.
我告诉你了
I told you.
他在吸毒
He's using.
为什么你总要提这个
Why do you always have to go there?
不 这说得通
No, this makes sense,
- 而且是最好的情况了 - 好吧
- and it's a best-case scenario... - OK,
你觉得格里芬背叛佐伊
Griffin sleeping around on Zoe is your idea
是最好的情况吗
of a best-case scenario?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表