剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 让我留在这? 求你了? - 对不起 我必须这么做...
- To keep me here? Please? - I'm sorry but I have to...
你的状况可以登机 我们会在飞行全程给你提供吸入器
You're fit to travel. We'll give you an inhaler for the trip.
当你到家后你得马上去看医生
When you get home you'll need to see a doctor right away.
- 帮帮忙 求你了... - 我马上回来
- Por favor, please... - I'll be right back.
- 不好意思 卡特勒医生 我是布鲁诺·迪亚斯 - 嘿 谢谢你
- Excuse me, Dr. Cutler. Bruno Dias. - Hey. Thanks for your help.
- 那个男的 如果他回家 他会死的 - 墨西哥也有
- That man, if he goes home, he'll die. - There are good doctors
- 优秀的医生 - 他没机会见到的
- in Mexico. - He'll never get a chance to see one.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
你在这做什么活?
What do you do here?
这? 做护工 在哥伦比亚? 我是医生 他在这受伤了
Here? Porter. In Colombia? Doctor. He was injured here,
- 他就该在这接受治疗 - 这是我第一次轮班
- he should be treated here. - This is my first shift,
我没法帮他
I got nothing to work with.
我可以帮他 但最少我得需要几天时间
I can help him. But I need a few days, at least.
或许你可以想些办法?
Maybe you can think of something?
嘿 嘿 大家都没事吧?
Hey! Hey, is everybody OK?
- 医生在哪呢? - 火灾红色警报
- Where are the doctors? - Code Red is fire.
不 不是红色警报 是黑色警报
No, we're not Code Red, we're Code Black,
黑色警报 回去 把大家都带过来
Code Black. Go back, bring everybody.
向后靠 就这样
Just lean back. There you go.
你在哪上班?
So, where you working?
- 餐饮服务 - 餐饮服务 所以那碗汤是你的错咯?
- Food services. - Food services. So the soup is your fault?
对 曾经是 但现在我们...
Yeah, used to be. But now we just...
我们用袋子把汤运过来
we get it shipped in in bags,
我只是负责加热 你知道吗?
and I just heat it up, y'know?
拿着 我马上回来
Take this. Be right back.
- 我不想死在这地下室 - 别! 别碰
- I don't wanna die in a basement. - Don't! Don't touch that.
- 你得放它们在原来位置 - 救命...
- You have to leave that where it is. - Help...
好 我会带你离开这的 好吗?
OK. I'm gonna get you out of here, OK?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
上帝啊 克拉里
Oh, God. Clary.
朗尼
Lonnie.
朗尼 我要你看着我 是我 格里芬
Lonnie, I need you to look at me. It's me, Griff.
我们会帮你的 好吗?
We're going to help you, OK?
- 我刚看了你的咨♥询♥报告 - 很好
- I just did your consult. - Great.
- 急性阑尾炎 对吗? - 不 是卵巢囊肿破裂
- Acute appendicitis, right? - Yeah, no. Ruptured ovarian cyst.
很痛 痛过我踢你的...
Very painful, worse than if I kicked you in the...
门诊治疗 口服...止痛药 就可以了
Outpatient treatment, oral... painkillers and she'll be good to go.
- 谁在创伤科做常规检测? - 杰里?
- Who was that RT in the trauma? - Jerry?
他是名麻醉师
He's an anesthetist.
他故意用那台灯打我 我该揍他一顿
Hit me with that lamp on purpose. I should kick his ass.
- 他是我男友 - 不错的小伙
- He's my boyfriend. - Nice guy.
走廊第二床
Hallway bed 2.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
慢性支气管炎 但我想和主治医师一起
Chronic bronchitis, but I want to get him a consult
- 给他做个会诊 - 开沙丁胺醇 告诉他
- with a specialist. - Prescribe albuterol and refer him
- 去肺功能诊所 - 我倒想做个CT
- to the pulmonary function clinic. - I'd like to do a CT.
我们需要床位 送他回家
We need the bed, send him home.
- 黑色警报? - 地下室爆♥炸♥
- Code Black? - Explosion in the basement.
喔上帝...格里芬
Oh God... Griff.
带上手套 把尸体带出去 我不想在我们试图把她
Glove up. And get this body out of here, I don't want anyone tripping on it
- 弄出去的时候 有任何人出错 - 天啊 这是...
- while we're trying to get her out. - Holy crap, is this...
克拉里 是的 你没事吧 PJ?
Clary, yeah. You OK, PJ?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
- 先戴上手套 - 好的
- Glove up first. - OK.
我是艾滋病阳性
I'm HIV positive.
- 没事的 不会有危险的 - 不...
- It's OK, there's no risk. - No...
所以你知道我吃的是什么药了吧
so you know what meds I'm on.
有一个药单...
There's a list taped...
佐伊
Zoe.
她知道...
She has the combination...
她快失去意识了
She's losing consciousness.
老爸
Dad.
看她后面
Look behind her.
- 我们在这里! - 卡特勒去那边
- We're in here! - Cutler.
老爸? 你们在这里... 你们在这里做什么?
Dad? What are you... what are you doing down here?
艾伦?
Allen?
- 好的 什么情况 你们需要什么? - 四位受害者 这位...
- OK, where we at, what do you need? - Four victims. This one...
- 左上四分之一穿透伤 - 好的 梅尔 去帮忙
- penetrating injury, upper left quadrant. - OK, Mel, take it.
肠内脏凸出 用湿衣服大致包着 清醒并且很警觉
Intestinal evisceration, wrapped loosely with wet dressing. Awake and alert.
一位女性多个小型穿透性创伤
Female with multiple small penetrating trauma
一位男性前臂骨折 鼓膜可能穿孔
and a male with a fractured forearm and probable perforated eardrum.
- 我来看看... - 好的
- I'm just gonna take a peek... - OK.
门板搬过来
Back door down here.
你 过来 直接带他去手术室
You. Here now. He's going straight up to the OR.
- 我很害怕 - 会没事的
- I'm so scared. - It's OK.
听着 我们现在要移♥动♥你 握紧我的手
Look, we're going to move you now, need you to hold my hand
- 别放开 好吗? - 我...我做不到 这里很痒
- and don't let go, OK? - I... I can't. It's itchy.
这里要担架
Need a stretcher over here, STAT.
大腿在流血! 该死!
Got a femoral bleed! Dammit!
听着
Listen to me.
我要你保持清醒 好吗?
I need you to stay awake. OK?
嘿 嘿 清醒! 听得到我吗? 把你漂亮的大眼睛睁开看着我
Hey. Hey! Awake! You hear me? Keep those beautiful eyes wide open.
听我数 慢着 一 二 三 起
On my count, easy up. One, two, three, up.
轻点 轻点 轻点
Easy, easy, easy.
尽量别动 朗尼
Try not to move, Lonnie.
- 我感觉到了 我感觉到了 - 我知道 我知道 我们在帮你
- I feel, it feels. - I know, I know. We're gonna help you, OK?
扶她起来
Let's get her up.
- 慢点 慢点 - 脊骨矫正板! 带她去手术室
- Steady, steady. - Backboard! Let's get her to trauma.
走吧
Let's go.
我的人 我的人怎么样了?
My people. How are my people?
- 我的天... 朗尼? - 他们会带她去创伤科
- Oh my God... Lonnie? - They're taking her to Trauma.
我需要她的药单
I need that list of meds.
- 好的 她的寄物柜里有 她...- 梅尔会照顾她
- OK, she has some in her locker. Is she... - Mel's gonna take care of her.
快去!
Go!
我那日渐减少的财富的
Where is the cute young heir
萌萌哒小继承人在哪里?
to my dwindling fortune?
贝修恩发生了一起爆♥炸♥事件
There was an explosion at Bethune.
- 什么样的爆♥炸♥? - 我不知道 我联♥系♥不上人
- What kind of explosion? - I don't know. I can't reach anyone.
我们是在谈恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Are we talking terrorists,
- 还是水管爆裂? - 妈妈 我不知道
- or a burst pipe? - Mom, I don't know.
- 天啊 红薯好了 抱住她 - 哦 老天
- Oh God, the sweet potatoes. Hold this. - Oh goodness,
- 妈妈打算重做一次吗? - 打电♥话♥给老爸 弄清楚发生了什么
- is Mommy trying to cook again? - Call Dad. Find out what's happening.
请呼叫埃里克·锐凯尔 我是丽贝卡·康纳
Eric Reckell, please. Rebecca Conner.
贝修恩的新任法律主管 不是个省油的灯
Bethune's new head of legal. Piece of work,
三位妻子... 埃里克 我是贝卡 究竟发生了什么事?
three wives... Eric. Becca. What the hell is going on down there?
在地下室 是的...
In the basement, yeah...
- 好 真幸运 不是幸运 而是... - 让他问一下...
- Well, that's lucky. Not lucky, but... - Tell him to ask...
谢谢你 埃里克 麻烦让任何一个叫康纳的人
Thanks, Eric. Please tell any Conner in the building
尽快打电♥话♥给我
to give me a call as soon as they can.
你真好 再见
You're sweet. Bye.
啧啧 啧啧
Tut, tut.
波及了地下室的一小部分储藏区域
It's contained to a small storage section of the basement.
有人受伤了吗?
Is anybody hurt?
他还不知道 我们就按计划
He doesn't know yet. We are going to go
- 去吃午餐 - 我觉得我们应该过去
- to lunch as planned. - I think I should go down there.
然后做什么? 喂奶? 有事会有人打电♥话♥过来的
And do what? Breastfeed? Someone will call.
最好忙个不停 是吧 玛雅?
Best to keep busy. Right, Maya?
康纳医生?
Dr. Conner?
- 是的 - 我是尼尔·考恩 消防警♥察♥
- Yeah. - Neil Cowan, Fire Marshal.
- 干得不错 - 再说吧
- Nice job. - We'll see.
我在和警♥察♥合作
I'm working with the police
我们想确认这起爆♥炸♥案
to try and determine whether or not this explosion was caused
是否与气体泄漏或者爆♥炸♥装置有关
by a gas leak or some sort of device.
我没有闻到煤气味 不过发生了很多事 不好说
Well, I didn't smell gas, but there was a lot going on so it's hard to say.
- 好吧 当你们清理完毕... - 天啊 艾伦
- Alright, when you get cleaned up... - My God, Allen,
- 你还好吗? - 我很好 抱歉 尼尔?
- are you alright? - Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, Neil?
你认为...你不会认为这次爆♥炸♥是由炸♥弹♥引起的吧?
You don't... you're not thinking that it was a bomb?
- 我们的调查才开始 - 这是一家医院
- We're just starting our investigation. - It's a hospital.
我们要讨论什么?
What are we talking about?
- 我是琳达 塔特尔 办公室主任 - 好的 你们俩是否能想到任何威胁
- Linda Tuttle, Chief of Staff. - Yes. Were there any threats or disputes
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表