剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
不 不 不 让我们给他找个本地医生吧
No, no, no, let's get him a local doctor.
- 艾伦? - 是的 我可喜欢曲棍球了
- Allen? - Yeah. I love hockey.
你去...
You get...
给六号♥病房♥的三个小孩还有他们的爸爸看病
three toddlers and their dad in room 6.
脓疱病
Impetigo.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Mr. Sittler.
很荣幸见到您 先生
It's an honour to meet you, sir.
- 叫我达瑞尔 - 谢谢
- Call me Darryl. - Thank you.
我听说您在打简易曲棍球的时候扭伤了脚踝
So I hear you sprained your ankle playing shinny.
我还以为您退休了呢
Thought you were retired.
今天打了球 得了十分
Well, played today. Scored ten points.
正好符合你的记录
Matched the record.
另外几个孩子多大了
And how old were the other guys?
一个六岁 另一个十岁
Six and ten.
但他们块头可不小
But they were big.
这样疼吗
Alright, that hurt?
我动一下的话 这里疼吗
Right there if I move that?
- 轻一点 - 好的
- Little bit tender. - Alright.
穿几周步行靴应该就没事了
Couple weeks in a walking boot and you should be fine.
要是以前 就得紧紧绑起来
In the old days, tape it up, and
咬牙忍♥着
grit our teeth.
这会舒服一点
Well, this'll be a little more comfortable.
- 坚持一下 队长 - 多谢 医生
- You hang tight, Captain. - Thanks, Doc.
拉塞尔医生 我真抱歉
Dr. Lasalle, I am so sorry.
- 我还在奇怪呢 - 我没有你的号♥码 而且我工作到很晚
- I was wondering. - I didn't have your number. And I worked late,
我回家的时候 我男朋友...
when I got home, my boyfriend...
- 这不重要 我很抱歉 - 一切都还好吗
- It doesn't matter, I'm sorry. - Is everything OK?
当然 挺好的 我来了 很抱歉
Sure, yeah. I'm here, I'm sorry.
坐下来 调整一下呼吸
Just sit down, and catch your breath.
不会再晚了
It won't happen again.
所以 你昨天工作到很晚
So, you worked late last night?
- 不能换班 - 需要喝咖啡吗
- Couldn't change my shift. - Well, you need a coffee?
不 不用了 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
- 你可以喝我的咖啡 我还没喝过 - 不用了 没事的
- Just take my coffee. I haven't touched it. - No, it's OK.
拿着吧
Just take it.
总而言之 我看过材料了
Um, anyway. I read the material.
挺简单直白的 对吧
Yeah, it's pretty straightforward, right?
我的工作就是 问问题 然后检查邮箱
I ask questions, check boxes.
- 其实挺无聊的 是吧 - 我刚刚花了十个小时
- It's actually pretty boring, right? - I just spent the last 10 hours
打扫地下室的床铺 所以...
cleaning beds in the basement, so this is...
这对我来说简直是天堂
this is heaven to me.
里维拉
Rivera!
你男朋友到底能不能赏脸来上班
Is your boyfriend gonna grace us with his presence?
科纳斯科先生 我...
Mr. Kanaskie, I...
- 是我上司 - 真是时髦啊
- It's my boss. - Snappy dresser.
因为我已经受够了 好吗
'Cause I've had it, alright.
我是说 他到底在哪 怎么 他又忘了签到吗
I mean, where is he? What, did he forget to sign in again?
科纳斯科先生 这是拉塞尔
Mr. Kanaskie, this is Dr. Lasalle.
- 我今天是他的助理 - 你好
- I'll be assisting him today. - Hi there.
你好
Hi.
所以 康纳王子殿下今天到底来不来
So, Prince Conner. Is he coming in or not?
说实话 我不...
Honestly, I don't...
- 我也不知道 我还没有看见他 - 好吧 如果你见到他了
- I don't know. I haven't seen him. - Well, if you see him,
你告诉它就差最后一根稻草
you tell him there was a straw,
就可以压死这头骆驼了
there was a camel, and there was a back.
行吗
OK?
格里芬·康纳那个护工 你看见他了吗
Griffin Conner. Porter. You seen him?
- 我又不天天注意他 - 是啊 你当然不
- I don't keep track. - No, of course you don't.
啊 康纳医生
Ah, Dr. Conner.
- 他是你儿子对吧 他今天又没签到 - 好的 弗兰克 我知道了
- Your son? Didn't sign in again today. - OK, Frank, OK.
如果他换班的时候还没出现
If he's not going to show up for his shift,
- 我真的不... - 总会有原因的
- I really don't... - Sure there's an explanation.
哦 是啊 总会有借口的 是吧
Oh, there's always an explanation, isn't there?
- 嘿 达瑞尔·西特勒怎么样 - 看起来还是随时可以上三线打球
- Hey, what was Darryl Sittler like? - Still looks like he can play on the third line.
- 你说真的 - 怎么了 弗兰克
- Are you serious? - What, Frank?
- 你想让我打给格里芬吗 - 不 达瑞尔·西特勒在贝丝H这儿
- You want me to call Griffin? - No, Darryl Sittler's here at Beth H?
对啊 就在那边
Yeah, just over there.
达瑞尔·西特勒 在急诊室里
The Darryl Sittler? In my ER?
- 真的假的... - 弗兰克 弗兰克
- Really, is that... - Frank, Frank...
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal,
- 我只想跟他握个手 - 哦
- I just want to shake the guy's hand... - Ah!
- 我很抱歉 对不起 对不起 - 别 离我远点
- I'm sorry, sorry. Sorry. - Don't! Stay away! Ah!
我要出去
I need to get out!
- 我要出去 - 没事 没事 你没事的
- I need to get out! - It's OK. It's OK. You're OK.
没事 你没事的
It's OK. You're OK.
给我拿双手套
Give me some gloves.
身子向前倾
Just lean forward,
向前倾
lean forward.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 我真的很抱歉 - 慢慢来
- I'm so sorry. - Just take your time.
- - 知道了
- Let's get her in Iso. - Got it.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
要甜甜圈吗
Donut?
熊爪饼还是油煎饼
Bear claw? Cruller?
康纳
Conner!
- 我现在很忙 弗兰克 - 不 不是叫你 你在干什么
- I'm busy, Frank. - No, the other one. What are you doing?
- 我要工作了 - 好吧
- I gotta get to work. - Yeah,
五分钟后 我们两个下楼谈谈
you and me, downstairs, five minutes.
- 你看起来真不错 - 别来这套
- You look good. - Don't.
我早起了 给大伙买♥♥了甜甜圈
I got up early. I got donuts for the gang.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message?
我手♥机♥不太稳定
My phone's been pretty wonky.
我一会跟你说 弗兰克找我
I'll talk to you soon. Frank's been on me.
嘿 你负责那个断肢再植手术吗
Hey. You on the reattachment?
你打过来就为了问这个
That's what it is?
工作人员传呼信息里没说具体信息
Page from the staff didn't say.
是的 左手手腕
Yeah, left hand, at the wrist.
听起来挺有意思的
Sounds like fun.
我要去达拉斯了 我们得谈谈
I got Dallas. So we should talk.
为什么
Why?
- 晚上一起吃饭怎么样 - 达拉斯
- How about dinner tonight? - Dallas.
挺不错的 对你挺好
That's great. Good for you.
我们一起好好吃个晚餐
A nice dinner. A real dinner,
- 在高级点的餐厅 - 不行 我有工作要忙
- at a nice restaurant... - Can't. I have something.
- 那就取消... - 皮特 这没关系
- So cancel... - Peter, it's OK.
你要去达拉斯了
You're going to Dallas.
你不需要把我带去吃晚餐
You don't have to take me out
- 来安慰我 - 不是... 别这样 梅尔
- to dinner to soften the blow. - That's not... come on, Mel...
你之前说的很清楚了
You made it very clear,
我们都说的很清楚 我们
we both made it clear, this, us, was,
在一起很有意思
is an interesting thing...
- 但是不是认真的 没关系 - 别这样
- but not a thing thing. It's fine. - Don't be like this...
你要甜甜圈吗 弗兰克
Donut, Frank?
- 你今早都去哪儿了 - 我错了 我忘记签到了
- Where were you this morning? - Guilty. I forgot to sign in.
- 我警告过你了 我会盯着你的 - 我一直在这儿
- I warned you. You were on notice. - I was here. The whole time.
除了离开了十分钟去买♥♥这些
Except for ten minutes when I went out to go get these,
来鼓舞大家的士气
these little morale boosters.
- 这是什么 - 别 这是... 别动
- What's this? - Don't. That's... don't.
这是达瑞尔·西特勒的亲笔签名 达瑞尔·西特勒在我们医院
Darryl Sittler's autograph. Darryl Sittler in our hospital.
他是个曲棍球运动员 对吗
He's a hockey player, right?
不会吧你
Really?
运输处要人到手术中转处去
OK, transport needs somebody in Surgical Short Stay,
我今天不能缺人
and I cannot be short-staffed today.
干活去吧
Go to work.
还有 康纳
And Conner?
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
如果我在上班时间抓到你嗑药
If I catch you high on the job,
或者你忘了换班或者再搞砸
or you miss a shift or you screw up again,
你就得滚蛋 有的是人代替你
you're gone. You will be a ghost.
这是最后一次机会
You've hit your last foul ball.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表