剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
妙医世家 前情提要
Previously on Remedy...
这个女人说他是你母亲
There's this woman, and she says she's your mom.
- 我需要骨髓移植 - 所以你才到这来
- I need a transplant. - And that's why you're here.
有个女人在你面前自杀了 如果你觉得
A woman committed suicide in front of you. If you think
- 你要复吸了... - 不 我很好 我很好 我发誓
- you're gonna relapse... - No, I'm OK. I'm OK. I promise.
我不能相信你居然解雇了保姆
I can't believe you fired the nanny.
我得工作! 我明天该怎么办?
I have to work! What am I gonna do tomorrow?
某个时候开始 你对我产生了错误的印象
Somewhere along the line, you got the wrong impression.
什么印象?
Yeah?
我也不想跟你上♥床♥
I don't want to sleep with you either.
我会捐赠骨髓的 作为回报 你以后再也不要接近我
I'll do the transplant. In return, don't come near me ever again.
起来
Get up.
- 我们得去上班了 - 我们才刚刚睡着
- We have to get to work. - We just went to sleep.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Yeah, I think we did.
十分钟之前才睡
Ten minutes ago.
半个小时 十分钟 今年是哪一年?
Half hour, ten minutes, what year is this?
我们得去上班了
We have to get to work.
这不公平 我们刚刚睡着
It's not fair, we just went to sleep.
那是谁的错?
And whose fault is that?
我能说什么? 我爽得快疯了
What can I say? I'm possessed.
- 真的吗 要不再来一次? - 我们会迟到的
- Really? Again? - We can be late.
- 我的值班从... - 这张床上没人在乎
- My shift starts... - Nobody in this bed cares.
你是爽得快疯了
You are possessed.
而你 你对我来说有害无益
And you, you're bad for me.
你真是不良影响 你是那种坏孩子
You're a bad influence. You're one of the bad kids.
别再说话了
Stop talking now.
为什么? 如果我不闭嘴 你会做什么?
Why? What are you gonna do if I don't?
桑迪梅尔呢?
Sandy, where's Mel?
鬼才知道 她完全不管我了 擅离职守的家伙
Hell if I know. She's deserted me, she's totally AWOL.
我好几个礼拜都没看见她了 我是说 那个新出现的家伙...
I haven't seen her in weeks. I mean this new guy is...
他简直把她变成了... 你不会想知道的
Well, he's turned her into... You don't want to know.
- 对她来说很好啊 - 不 对她一点都不好
- Good for her. - No. Not good for her,
对我也一点都不好 别告诉她我这么说
not good for me! Don't tell her I said that.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我知道临时找你不太好 但你是我的救命恩人
I know it was last minute. You're a lifesaver.
这是第一次有人找我帮忙呢 玛雅只有八个月大
First time I've been asked. Maya's 8 months old.
- 我... 我知道 我...妈妈... - 没关系
- I... I know. I'm... Mom... - It's OK.
不 只是... 梅尔有点问题 而且她总是...
No, it's just that... Mel got issues and she's always...
相信我 我知道你妹妹的问题
Trust me, I know about your sister's issues,
尤其是涉及到和她妈打交道的问题 去吧 洗个澡
especially the ones dealing with her mother. Go. Shower.
再化化妆 你身上脏兮兮的
And put some makeup on, you're getting a bit splotchy.
天哪 我什么时候能再睡个好觉?
God, will I ever sleep again?
格里芬!
Griffin!
嘿! 快起来!
Hey! Wake up!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
- 天啊 我又睡着了 - 我今天要做手术
- Whoa, man, I fell back asleep. - I have my procedure today.
马上起来 马上起来
I'm up, I'm up, I'm up, I'm up.
- 我不想迟到 - 我去洗个澡
- I don't want to be late. - I just gotta shower.
你没时间洗澡了 刷刷牙就行了
You don't have time, just brush your teeth. What time
- 你昨晚什么时候回来的? - 我不知道... 大概两点钟?
- did you get in last night? - I don't know... Uh, 2?
我觉得比那还晚
I thought it was later than that.
我记不清楚了... 你去干吗了两点才回来?
I have a vague memory of... What were you doing 'til 2?
吃派
Eating pie.
- 啥? - 派 我和PJ一起
- What? - Pie. I was down
在莱科威尔
at the Lakeview with PJ.
他正在经历生存危机 他被甩了
He was having this existential crisis. He got dumped.
- 两个月以来的第三次 - 真惨
- Third time in two months. - Ouch!
他整个人一团糟
He was a total mess.
喋喋不休 那家店有三种不同的派
Would not shut up. They had three different kinds of pies,
他一定要挨个尝一遍 死活不让我走
he had to try them all. Wouldn't let me leave.
你怎么样? 你准备好了吗? 你还好吗?
How you doing? You ready for this? You good?
他们用十五号♥的针
They use this 15-gauge needle.
那个针管的把手
It-it has this handle
看起来就像某种中世纪的拷问装置
like some sort of medieval torture device.
收集骨髓 听起来就像是秋天的丰收节之类的东西
Bone marrow harvest, like it's an autumn festival or something.
我真不应该答应这件事
I shouldn't have agreed to do this.
- 你是为了你妈妈这么做的 - 别这么叫她
- You're doing it for your mom. - Don't call her that.
不管怎么说 她对我撒谎 就为了骨髓移植?
Well, she lied to me, right, to get this?
她有自己的苦衷
She had her reasons.
是啊 为了我的骨髓移植 我讨厌骗子 我恨死他们了
Yeah. For my bone marrow. I hate liars. I hate them.
- 是啊 我也是 - 我可能会死的
- Yeah, me too. - I could die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
有一个巨大的室内游乐场
It's this giant indoor amusement park.
就在机场旁边 而且是通宵开放
It's out by the airport. It's open all night long.
所以 我们就到那儿去了 我们还决定
And so, we're there, and we decide
- 去坐疯狂过山车 - 真是个大错误
- to ride the Whiplash. - Big mistake.
鲍勃不喜欢那种飞车 一直都不喜欢
Bob hates those kind of rides, he always has.
- 你觉得恶心吗? - 有点晕
- You get nauseous? - Dizzy.
我晕过去了 在安全杠上狠狠撞了一下
I passed out, bashed my head on the safety bar.
天哪 那个血就像喷泉一样
Oh, my God, the blood! It was like a fountain.
鲍勃 你得缝针
Well, Bob, you're gonna need stitches.
我有点晕 是因为失血吗
I'm dizzy. From the blood loss?
喝点水吧 多喝点水就好了
Have some water. Just keep drinking water.
告诉我... 如果我取点血样
Tell me something... if I was to pull some blood
做个兴♥奋♥剂♥检查 我会发现什么?
and run a tox screen, what would I find?
不是大♥麻♥
Not marijuana.
是摇♥头♥丸♥? 还是安♥非♥他♥命♥?
MDMA? Ecstasy?
哇哦! 哈哈 你真懂 好吧 他真的很懂
Oh, wow! Haha! You're good. OK, he's good.
- 玛格 不 别说 - 鲍勃 他是个医生
- Marg, no, no. - Bob, he's a doctor,
他又不会逮捕我们 是的 是我们女儿的一点安♥非♥他♥命♥
he's not gonna arrest us. Yes, it was our daughter's E.
- 我们不小心找到的... - 没错
- We found it by mistake... - Mm-mm!
诚实点 鲍勃 我们实际上是特意找的
Be honest, Bob. We were looking for it actually.
玛格猜到在哪里了
Marg guessed where it was.
是啊 就在她那双最好的鞋子的鞋尖里
I did. It was hiding in the toe of her good shoes.
好吧 我们得让你们都留在这儿 好好看护你们
Alright. We're gonna keep you both around, keep an eye on you.
卡特勒医生
Dr. Cutler,
- 我们得做点什么 - 关于什么?
- we had to do something. - About?
生活的压力太大了
Life is very stressful,
而且在一段婚姻里有些东西是很痛苦的
and certain things can suffer in a marriage.
我理解 鲍勃 我马上回来给你缝针
I understand, Bob. I'll be right back for those stitches.
劳医生 请到儿科来 劳医生 请到儿科来
Dr. Lau, to pediatrics. Dr. Lau, pediatrics.
- 我只是来呼吸一下新鲜空气的 - 是吗
- I'm just getting some air. - Ah.
我昨晚没睡 真的一点点都没睡
Didn't sleep at all last night. I mean, even a bit.
- 是啊 爱爱太多次了? - 肯定是的
- Yeah. Too much ice cream? - That must be it.
- 你什么时候... - 七点 我值十二小时班
- What time do you... - 7. 12-hour shift.
我们总能找到一个贮藏室的
We could always find a storage closet.
在这儿吗? 还在上班?
Here? At work?
现在谁才是坏孩子?
Who's a bad kid now?
好吧 我有病人 所以...
OK, well. I have patients, so...
他们能等等吗? 我这个病人需要你
Can they wait? I need you on this.
莫妮卡 你认识卡特勒医生吗
Monica, you know Dr. Cutler?
- 皮特 - 你好
- Peter. - Hey.
史蒂夫·阿夫顿
Uh, Steve Afton,
三十五岁 自行车事故 他当时在深谷里越野骑行
35. Bicycle accident. He was trail riding in the ravine.
都是我的错 我飞过车把 正好撞在他身上
My fault. I went over the handlebars, landed right on him.
我得打断一下
I cut you off,
- 是我自己的问题 哥们 - 血压一百到六十五
- it's all on me, buddy. - BP 100 over 65,
呼吸微弱 左胸呼吸音
shallow respirations, and decreased breath sounds
减弱 给他输入了十二升氧气
on the left side. Got him on 12 litres of 02,
静脉输入乳酸林格氏液 以及五十个单位的芬太尼
IV Ringer's lactate, and pushed 50 of fentanyl.
先生 您得在这里等着 我们晚点会通知您的
Sir, you have to wait out here. We'll check in later.
- 什么? 不 我想和他一起进去 - 去等候室吧 就在那边
- What? No, I wanna go with him. - Waiting room, over there.
左胸呼吸音消失了
Breath sounds are absent on the left side.
- 发生了什么? - 超声波检测不到活动
- What's happening? - No movement on the ultrasound.
- 氧饱和量和血压在下降 - 颈静脉扩张了
- O2 sats and BP dropping. - Neck veins are distended.
十四号♥静脉留置针 你正在遭受一种
14-gauge angiocath. You're suffering from something
叫做张力性气胸的症状 阿夫顿先生
called a tension pneumothorax, Mr. Afton.
很糟糕吗?
Is that bad?
你会感到一下轻掐 这会帮助你呼吸
You'll feel a little pinch, it'll help with your breathing.
- 进去了 - 氧饱和量回升了
- It's in. - Sats coming back up.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表