剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- Says the guy who ran away to Thailand. - Zoe, my family is your family.
- 你现在需要家人 我们都需要 - 格里芬 我...
- You need family right now. We all do. - Griffin, I...
你不需要成为什么人 也不需要做什么事
You don't have to be anything, or do anything.
你不需要刻意变得风趣幽默 你想不想说话也随你高兴
You don't have to be smart or funny, you can talk, not talk...
我们应该在一起
We should be together.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不会搬去和你住在一起
But I'm not gonna move in with you.
住一阵是一阵
One day at a time.
走吧
Let's go.
哦 天哪 是朗尼
Oh, my God, it's Lonnie.
你和你♥爸♥爸一起 肩并肩工作
You and your father, working side by side
在第一线扶死救伤
in the trenches, saving lives.
感觉就像电影一样 我很好奇
It's so cinematic. Inquiring minds want to know:
- 那是种什么感觉? - 我... 我没什么时间去想过
- What was it like? - I... didn't have much time to think.
你感觉怎么样?
How did you feel?
我也不知道 感觉很疯狂
I don't know, it was crazy.
胡说 在医学院学习 你肯定有所感触
Nonsense. All this talk about medical school, you must have felt something.
- 可能有渴望? - 什么?
- Thirsty, maybe? - What?
把生命握于股掌之间
Holding lives in your hands.
我敢打赌这肯定会让你渴求点什么
I bet it made you crave a little something
- 一些能让你不那么尖锐的东西 - 你为什么要跟我说这些?
- something to take the edge off. - Why would you even say that to me?
因为我很担心你 格里芬 嘿 你
Because I'm worried about you, Griffy. Hey, you.
可以请你为我倒满酒吗?
Fill that up for me, will you, please?
- 你听见我说的了吗? - 你在开玩笑
- Did you hear what I said? - You're joking.
- 我没开玩笑 - 我们应该把他的账户冻结
- I am not. - Do we need to freeze his accounts
- 来阻止他买♥♥跑车吗? - 自从经历了中年危机以后
- to keep him from buying a sports car? - As midlife crises go,
这点事都微不足道了 爸爸说该是时候做出改变了
this one's pretty tame. Dad said it's time for a change,
而且在急诊科工作让他觉得他回到了他的本职工作
and working down in the ER feels like going back to his roots.
我们会在一起工作 当我忙着时... 我是说
We're going to be working together. When I'm on call... consults...
在创伤科看病人时
in traumas.
- 把她抱回去 马上 - 抱给谁?
- Give her back. Now. - To who?
我来抱着她
I'll take her.
过来 玛雅 你想看看 佐佐姑姑吗?
Come on, Maya. Want to go see auntie Zo-Zo?
- 嘿 佐伊 最近怎么样? - 挺好的
- Hey Zoe, how's it going? - Good.
需要我帮你清理什么的吗
Can I help you clean up, or...?
谢谢你 梅尔有她的一套惯例
Thanks, Mel's got a routine.
最好不干涉她 这样对每个人都好
Better for everyone if we just let her have it.
对
Right.
哦 你一天比一天重了
Oh, heavier every day.
你想抱抱她吗?
You want to hold her?
- 当然 - 给
- Sure. - Here.
- 我马上回来 - 多谢
- I'll be back. - Thanks.
不哭不哭
OK, OK, OK.
- 我很遗憾你失去了好朋友 - 谢谢你
- I'm sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
我们其实没什么亲戚关系
We weren't related or anything.
对 但是你们很亲密
No, but still. You were close.
- 对 - 真是不幸的一天
- Yeah. - Bad day.
- 是啊 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
闻闻她的头发
Smell her head.
- 那样很奇怪 - 才不奇怪
- That's weird. - Nah.
婴儿头上的味道是世界上最好闻的气味
Baby head is the best smell in the whole world.
它能让你好受点
Makes it a little easier.
是好受了点
A little.
我很高兴你能来 佐伊
I'm glad you're here, Zoe.
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表