剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表
- 性? - 所以问题出在哪?
- is sex? - So what's the problem?
没有问题
There's no problem.
- 我只是很享受独♥立♥生活 - 你高估了你的独♥立♥
- I just like my independence. - Independence is overrated.
事情发展得很好 我不想破坏它
Things are going good. I don't want to jinx it.
所以这和他以前是个瘾君子而且害怕做出承诺没有关系了?
So it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a former drug addict commitment-phobe?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
我昨晚可想你了
Missed you last night.
- 拜托 开个房♥去吧 - 弗兰克 别管他们了
- Oh, get a room. - Oh, give 'em a break, Frank,
- 他们在谈恋爱 - 没这回事
- they're in love. - There's no such thing.
老板 我们下班以后要为克拉里举办点什么吗? 今天是他的最后一天
Boss, we gonna do something for Clary after shift? It's his last day.
什么? 你想我
What? You want me to buy a round
请所有被裁员的人喝酒吗? 用我的工资?
for every employee who loses his job? On my salary?
不是 我...
No, I...
不然呢 我是不是要好好布置一下这里
What, I gotta manage this place and be Julie the Cruise Director
- 然后扮成巡游总监朱莉? - 不是 我只是问问...
- too? - No, I was just asking...
那就好
Good.
因为这可不是我的错
'Cause it's not my fault.
快去找你新交的好朋友克拉里·帕尔吧
You know what, go find your new best friend Clary Parr, OK?
上楼去急诊室 搬设备
Get up to ER. Equipment move.
某人压力很大啊
Somebody's stressed.
- 是啊 - 怎么回事?
- Yeah. - What's wrong?
没事 我爸刚刚...
Nothing. My dad just...
没什么
Nothing.
我已经考虑好租那间公♥寓♥了
Hey, I put first and last on that apartment.
很好啊
Great.
但我还在找舍友
Still looking for a roommate.
我会帮你问问的 看有没有人感兴趣
I'll ask around, see if anyone's interested.
我认真的 佐伊...
Seriously, Zoe...
佐伊·里维拉 我要你呆在这里清洗
Zoe Rivera. I need you to stay below. Gonna hose down
474B房♥间的急诊室担架
some ER stretchers in Room 474B.
- 晚点再聊 - 没问题
- Talk to you later. - Sure.
分离真是种甜蜜的忧伤
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
现在我整天都待在地下干活
Now I gotta work a whole shift down here,
我在家里已经受够了这种没有阳光的生活
no natural light, I get enough of that at home.
搬去和格里芬住吧 住在地面上 还能做♥爱♥
Move in with Griff. Live above ground and get laid.
- 我得走了 - 我来收拾担架
- I gotta go. - I'll do the stretchers.
- 朗尼 我没事 - 不 我来吧
- Lonnie. It's OK. - No, I got this.
你这样让我很愧疚
I'm just being a suck.
- 休息的时候给我买♥♥杯咖啡 - 拜托 我真的没事
- Buy me a coffee at break. - Seriously, it's OK.
- 咖啡和纸杯蛋糕 我来做 - 佐伊
- Coffee and cupcake. I got it. - Zoe.
- 康纳 医生 - 弗兰克 我在找我儿子
- Dr. Conner. - Frank. I'm looking for my son.
- 你现在该...他去了哪里? - 他在...
- You should be... where'd he go? - He was at the...
对了 他在找克拉里 跟我来
Oh yeah, he's looking for Clary. Follow me.
今晚见?
See you tonight?
- 不见不散 - 我说 到底会让谁来
- Wouldn't miss it for the world. - So who's gonna be doing
给新的临时工上洗手培训...我是说 那些外包员工?
the handwashing seminar for the new scabs... I mean outsourced employees?
- 我猜是职业安全与健康部门 - 错 正确答案是...没有人
- My guess, Occ Health and Safety. - Wrong. Correct answer... no one.
因为他们都不是正式员工 所以他们不需要接受培训
Because they are not actually employees. So they don't have to take the seminar.
好吧 弗兰克 好吧...
OK, Frank, OK...
你知道医院里的交叉感染率
You know the rate of cross infection in hospitals
会大幅减降低 只要我们好好培训 但是他们不理解
will plummet if we do this right, but they don't know,
所以他们最终会在自己都不知道的情况下把埃博拉甩的到处都是
so they're gonna end up throwing Ebola around and not even know it.
我们刚刚才失去了亚麻制♥服♥ 如果你能给我透点消息
'Cause we just lost Linens. You know, if there's any advanced intel you can give me,
我们这里现在是敏感时期
'cause we're cutting it pretty close to the bone down here.
格里芬 康纳
Griffin Conner.
你父亲刚刚冒着生命危险越过冥河
Your father has risked his life crossing the river Styx trying
来找你 你得把他领回人间
to find you. You must needs to lead him back.
- 再见 大夫 - 再见 弗兰克
- See you, Doc. - Alright, Frank.
你这几天住在哪?
So where you been living these days?
- 住在一个朋友家 - 我很欢迎你
- Crashing at a friend's. - You're welcome
- 回家住 - 我在市中心找到了一间房♥
- to come back home. - I got a place lined up downtown.
- 和佐伊一起? - 爸 你想说什么?
- With Zoe? - What do you want to talk about, Dad?
你就是要和我过不去 是吧?
You're not gonna cut me any slack, are you?
我得上楼去...
I gotta get upstairs...
- 你听见了什么? - 你在说什么
- What did you hear? - What do you mean,
- 我听见了什么? - 今天早上 塔特尔和我
- what did I hear? - This morning. Tuttle and I.
听起来像是你丢了工作
Sounds like you lost your job.
听起来就是这样
Yeah, that's what it sounds like.
听着 我来找你...
Look, I came down here...
爸 我不会说什么的 这不关我的事
I'm not gonna say anything, Dad, it's none of my business.
- 你的姐♥妹♥们♥? - 我刚刚是怎么说的?
- Your sisters? - What did I just say?
好吧 因为我想亲口告诉她们
OK, because I want to be able to tell them myself.
我明白
Gotcha.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
爸!
Dad!
- 爸爸! - 格里芬!
- Dad! - Griffin!
- 你没事吧? - 还好
- You OK? - Yeah.
我是康纳医生 你叫什么名字?
I'm Dr. Conner, what's your name?
- 我是保罗 - 保罗
- I'm Paul. - Paul.
科纳斯科?
Kanaskie?
- 嘿 别动 别动 - 什么?
- Hey, don't move. Don't move. - What?
你有任何的不适吗 保罗?
You feeling any pain, Paul?
- 不 只是有种刺痛感 - 好吧
- No, it's just this tingling feeling. - Alright.
我耳朵有耳鸣
I'm ringing my ears.
我的手没感觉了
I can't feel my hand,
- 我不能...啊! - 喔 喔 喔 弗兰克
- I can't... AAARGH! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, Frank,
别动! 别动! 我们得把你的手固定住
don't move! Don't move! We gotta stabilize this arm.
大家都没事吧?
Is everyone OK?
- 嘿 大家是否都没事? - 保罗 保罗...
- Hey, is everyone OK? - Paul, Paul...
你能...我需要你帮我做些事
Can you... I need you to do something for me.
你帮我看着那大厅 当你看到
You just look down that hall, let me know
- 有人过来时告诉我 好吗? - 装甲部队?
- when you see people coming, OK? - The cavalry?
对 就是装甲部队 你要一直盯着那边
Yeah, the cavalry. You keep looking that way.
- 好的 - 我要你保持你的手
- OK. - I need you to keep this arm
- 别动... - 我妻子把我给甩了!
- very steady... - My wife kicked me out!
什么?
What?
- 你的妻子... - 我现在住在办公室里!
- Your wife... - I'm living at the office!
- 莉莉安! 莉莉安 在那里 - 我看到她了 你赶紧离开这
- Lillian! Lillian's back there. - I got her. Get out of here.
- 我来了 莉莉安 - 把它们拿开! 把它们从我身上拿开
- I got you, Lillian. - Get them out! Get them out of me...
我妈妈明天的飞机到这里 你得把它们拿掉
My mother is flying in tomorrow. You have to get them out...
- 保持镇定 别动 - 格里芬
- Stay still, OK, stay still. - Griff.
我现在过去
I'll be right there.
莉莉安 莉莉安 闭上眼睛 待着别动
Lillian, Lillian. Close your eyes and be still.
想想你妈从飞机上下来
Think of your mother getting off that plane.
我讨厌我妈妈
I hate my mother.
我们能把这水给关了吗?
Can we turn this water off?
我会带你离开这的 好吗?
I'm going to get you out of here, OK?
我需要一张床单 纱布
I need a sheet, gauze.
- 任何有用的东西 - 马上就来
- Something, anything. - Be right back.
那些装甲部队到底在哪 保罗?
Where the hell is that cavalry, huh, Paul?
恩 不开玩笑的对吗?
Yeah, no kidding, huh?
那司机 卢 他...
The driver, Lou, is he...
他还好吗? 他看起来很糟糕
is he OK? He looked really bad.
他还在手术中 抱歉 佩雷斯先生
He's still in OR. Sorry, Mr. Perez.
我感到呼吸困难
It's hard to breathe.
他们今天要把我送回家去
They're sending me back today.
- 这么做不对 - 我试着调整你的...
- It's not right. - I'm just trying to adjust your...
- 你能帮我的对吗 求你了 - 让我来
- You can help me. Please? - Here, I got it.
- 我来自墨西哥 我在花房♥里工作 - 佩雷斯先生
- I'm from Mexico. I work in a greenhouse. - Mr. Perez,
这次事故对你造成的伤害不算严重
your injuries from the accident aren't serious.
是化学物质造成的 花里的
It's the chemicals. From the flowers.
我了解 X光显示了你有支气管炎 还有初步结论是
Yeah, I understand. X-rays show bronchitis and what is likely the beginning
有可能是慢性阻塞性肺病的前期阶段
of something called Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
我的表兄甚至都不能爬楼梯
My cousin can't even walk up the stairs anymore.
- 慢性阻塞性肺病 这可是很严重的病 - 服务楼层红色警报
- COPD. It's a serious illness. - Code Red on Service Floor,
- 第七区 红色警戒 - 红色警报?
- Zone 7. Code Red. - Code Red?
地下室火灾警报 可能有人
Fire alarm in the basement. Could be probably someone
在房♥员工区里把爆米花给烧起来了
just burned some popcorn in the bullpen.
他们想要把我弄上飞机 求你了 你能帮我吗?
They want to put me on a plane today. Please, you can help me?
剧集 | 妙医世家(2014) | 导航列表